The reasons I adore you

Por choc0_0mallows

"Zhang Wei Xiu! I'm telling you I'm done with your tricks! I absolutely hate-" Like a dragonfly skimming thro... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
New story!
HELP!!!

Chapter 12

2K 73 8
Por choc0_0mallows

New friends for a lifetime

Friends for a lifetime, that's what I hope for us three.

But I realize that Wei Xiu only has me and Feng Mian as his close friends.

I didn't know why I suddenly decided to be compassionate enough to search for another friend for Wei Xiu and Feng Mian.

I truly wish that Feng Mian could have another friend other than me, so that when I am invalid in the future or cannot accompany her at least she have one more friend to have with.

For Wei Xiu, he's just a social butterfly but it doesn't mean that he's friends with everyone. He treated everyone in an equal manner but he always have this imaginary barrier he built for himself.

In short, although he have many people by him side, he's always at a distance with them.

I felt pity for him so I decided to do this, although I did it in a very extreme way, at least it has produced something!

My efforts weren't in vain!

"Ying...you- I don't know what to do in your head" he said with a slight shake in his head.

"You don't need to know what's in my head! Just don't bewitch Aifen or you'll suffer from my wrath!" I threatened him, baring my fangs towards the carnivorous male.

Feng Mian and the dude behind her snicker as they watch us as if their on their home watching an entertaining show.

"Feng Mian!" I pouted at her while she shook her head before shrugging her shoulders, then with a sigh, she has finally admitted defeat after seeing my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, don't you dare seduce our little missy here alright?" She said to Wei Xiu before darting her glance to the other male. "And that applies to you too" she added.

"What? What did I do?" He said with an innocent smile, a fake one if I may add, and saw Feng Mian sneering at this so called Hao Ming Chen.

Seeing that the two of them having an intense battle, I sneak at look at Aifen and to my horror, she has left my side.

"Aifen?!" Then I took a look at Wei Xiu's side and true to my words, Aifen is on his side.

"Wei Xiu!" I gritted my molars as I stomp my feet towards him.

Then I stopped, maybe this is my chance to let Aifen see his true self. With an evil laugh, I form a plan in my head not knowing that Wei Xiu is looking at me the whole time.

"Well then, let's celebrate our new made friendship! Let's eat at Uncle Tao's lamb skewers place! The meat is so tender there, plus, it's cheap!" I didn't wait for them to speak and lead them to Uncle Tao.

Before long, I can see Uncle Tao's familiar hunched back, he was grilling some skewers on his side and adding sauce on the left. The smell of skewers wafted to my nose and I inhaled it greedily.

God knows how much I missed this lamb skewers especially made by Uncle Tao.

"Uncle Tao!" I waved my hand and walked towards him, the smell of meat is now more evident.

"Little Ying, how are you? Oh- Wei Xiu and Feng Mian oh- you brought some friends huh? Come in, I'm just finishing this" he pointed at the meat and glazed it with his special sauce.

My mouth is already watering and when he saw that, he laugh at my expression saying it was always the same everytime I looked at his diner.

When we were in elementary, I would always walk in this street and buy some skewers from my hard earned money. I always save my money everytime my mother gave me allowance and will always come back to this diner place.

Soon, I was already in high school and it was a bit saddening that I just have too many things to do. I can't even eat at my favorite diner place! My lamb skewers! My lovely lamb skewers!

"I'll be troubling Uncle Tao to bring the usual, 5 pieces of lamb and another 5 pieces for pork" I said, my mind already wandering from the food I was about to eat.

The five of us decided to sit at the end of the diner and continued to watch each other. Soon, I find it too unbearable and poked Wei Xiu in his waist.

"Liu Ying have something to say"

This bas- argh! I knew I can't count on him! This evil scheming fox!

The other three looked at me, one with curiosity and the other with boredom. I gritted my teeth and just said.

"Let's celebrate our new made friendship! We're all friends right? We don't need to be too early of each other hehe~"

"Pfft- cough- yep, were friends now right?" Hao Ming Chen said as I continued to glare at him before calming myself.

I thought I only need to deal with one black bellied guy, turns out there's another one.

"I'll start then! My name's Hao Ming Chen as you all now know, I like girls and I love to dance. I'm a close friend of Xiu and one of his classmates. You may think I'm frivolous and you're right"

Wow.

I can't help but applaud him for not getting embarrassed, not even a bit. Just from his words, I can see Feng Mian sneering again, her eyes are like laser beams.

"I'm Wu Feng Mian, I like drawing and Liu Ying's best friend. I don't like playboys and I definitely do not like frivolous people"

Wow.

Again.

I think that's a provocation coming from Feng Mian. Her brother is a playboy and always gets her in trouble. Because of that, she absolutely despise playboys.

Thankfully, I can be reassured that Feng Mian won't fall for that frivolous man.

"I'm Y-Ying Aifen and I'm not really a sociable person. I like t-to read poems and my parents are both p-professors"

Professors? So that's the reason she's so gentle and classy! She really is a beauty with brain! A beauty who came from a literary family!

Good!

"My name is Xia Liu Ying and I love reading too! I'm friend with Feng Mian and uhh...well I can be consider as a close acquaintance of Wei Xiu. Anyways! I love to be friends with you- I mean all of you, yeah"

Feng Mian on the side clapped at me and I smiled at her gratefully. My left eye twitch, it means something bad is about to happen.

And I was right.

"I'm Zhang Wei Xiu and a very close friend of Liu Ying. She's a weird girl and she loves to kick me everytime she sees me. Don't be bothered by her occasional words, she got them from reading too much romance novels. I hope you can accommodate her, than you"

See! I'm right!

This guy- I stepped on his left foot and grinned at his obvious frown. He lifted his hands and patted my head then said.

"Be good"

Am I a freaking dog of yours?! Enraged at his action, I bit his hand as he flicked my forehead making me cry in pain.

"Wei Xiu you freaking bastard! You really want me to vomit from blood do you?!" I stood up and was about to pounce on him when the smell of meat wafted in the air making my eyes widen in happiness.

Once again, I glared at Wei Xiu and cursed him with my eyes before seating down. The luscious looking meat has now appeared in my eyes and I couldn't be bothered by this guy.

"Come on now! Let's eat!"

I didn't notice the worn out look on Feng Mian and the teasing grin from Ming Chen (his name is too long) nor the surprised look from Aifen and more so, the doting look Wei Xiu has given me.

All I know is that meat is in front of me and I would never indulge myself into a fight without getting my belly filled first.

***
Hi people! This day turned out to be more fine than yesterday. It's not too hot and it feels good to not feel myself heating up.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 520 6
《ZSWW》 "My goodness, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" On a beautiful Spring day, they knock on each other accidentally. The next morning, they meet each...
213 25 27
" I hate this girl from the bottom of my heart. She broke my heart in a few seconds without any hesitation. She insulted me infront of every one. Sh...
969 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
23.5K 3.2K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...