Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 60

34.3K 1.4K 89
By ju5ta9url

Arjun's P.O.V.

As we looked at the stranded mansion, we were quite surprised at the amount of security this place had. Honestly I couldn't care less, I just wanted the man who has put the Khurrana's especially my baby through so much pain. No woman deserves to be raped and no child deserves to be hated.

"Ready guys?", I asked through the microphone.

"Roy, did you find the location where Tanvi is?", Sanjay asked my personal investigator. The place was surrounded by my brother, Sanjay, my father, her father, two of my friends and some of the agents who were hired by us.

Being rich means, you have to train hard to know self-defence and the basics of the weapons. Roshan and I have been training since the age of 15. We've been training along with those two friends and those agents. Sanjay said he knows a few skills as well. I held the gun in my hands as the knife was hidden under my socks.

"Boss, she's held in the last room of the first floor", Roy told and then with one nod from me all of us started our mission.

I knocked down two guys that came in my direction, hitting their nose with the handle of the gun to knock them down and then hitting their head before one of my friend took over.

My main mission for to first and foremost get Tanvi out of here safely. So I immediately went in that direction. Knocking out everyone and everything that came in my way. As soon as I approached the room with only but a few injuries, I stood outside the door. Towards the left, I stood and towards the right Sanjay stood.

"Tsk tsk. Looks like prince charming is here Tanvi", I heard a man.

"Oh well, he had to com-", she let out a groan at the end and my hands around the gun tightened.

"He may have come on his own will, but he won't get out of this place without my will", he said.

That was it, I banged the door open and held my gun high. As soon as I opened the door, a man who was the replica of Sanjay held a knife against Tanvi's throat as held her by her hair.

"Oh look, it's my son and your prince charming", that man said.

"I'm not your fucking son!", Sanjay spat as he started moving ahead.

"Tsk tsk, think again son, wouldn't want your sister to die just because of your stupidity", that man said.

"No! Don't kill her, I swear I'll not leave you if you kill her", Sanjay said.

"Well then lower your weapons", he said as he gestured with the knife. As we lowered our weapons, the two other guys that were in the room, came behind us and held us in a headlock.

"Arjun! We're outside the room", Roshan said from the microphone and I smirked.

The unknown man shoved Tanvi ahead a little, she stumbled as she started walking ahead, the hand on her hair was now on her waist as he held a gun. She couldn't even walk straight. I felt my heart clench at that sight. Her hair covered her face so I couldn't see her face clearly, but I'm sure these guys have done severe damage to her.

I'm going to skin these guys alive! I'll make each and everyone of them pay for what they did to my baby. As soon as they stepped outside the room, that unknown man was knocked out by Roshan and then hell broke loose as another set of bodyguards came from the corridor and they all started attacking us.

I couldn't even see Tanvi as another guy started punching and kicking me. Three of these men were surrounding me.

"Guys! I know I'm handsome but please don't surround me like that, I feel flustered", I said cheekily before taking out the knife from my sock and charging it at the man whose face was as red as a tomato because of my comment.

"Arjun! I have that son of a bitch!", Roshan said and I looked up to see Roshan holding a man with blood dripping from his nose. I was so distracted, I didn't notice a man come from behind and scratch my forearm.

"Guess what bitch! Better luck next time", I said before shoving my knife in his neck and letting him fall down on the floor. Before the other guy could approach me, my friend, Akshay came from behind caught hold of that man.

"Arjun!", I heard Tanvi shout and then I heard the gunshot.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I was quick enough to find that the man who claimed to be Sanjay's father knocked Roshan out as Roshan focused on something else and stole a gun.

He pulled the trigger and was about to shoot Arjun but I was quick to get up and shove Arjun aside as the bullet pierced my chest, just above my heart. I gasped as pain shot through my body. For a moment everything seemed still. No movement at all. As I started to lose my balance and fall down, Arjun wrapped his arms around me as we sunk down on the floor.

"Hi Arjun", I whispered as he started crying with my head in his lap. My eyes begging me to close them. He tore his shirt in half and pressed it on the wound to stop the bleeding.

"No baby, don't close you eyes, please just stay awake", he sniffled as he got up and picked me up and rushed down to the car. He placed me in the car seat as he buckled my seat belt and then sat in the driver's seat forgetting to buckle his seat belt and started driving like a maniac.

"I'm sure with the way you're driving, we're going to die", I said with a painful smile as pain shot through my body.

"Don't talk about dying", he rushed out as he drove.

"Arjun... I love you, I really do love you and-and I'm thankful for you to be in my life, always", I said as tears welled in my eyes.

"Tanvi just hold on for a few minutes, please for my sake just hold on", he said as he held my hand.

"I love you Arjun, I love", and before I could say anything else, I passed out.

Arjun's P.O.V.

"No no no, Tanvi, baby wake up, don't do this, baby please", I said as I immediately parked the car outside the hospital, rushed over to the passenger seat and picked her up before I started jogging inside.

"Doctor! Doctor!"

A doctor and a few nurses approached me with a stretcher and I place Tanvi on it as the doctors started wheeling her to the operation room.

"Please do something, she can't die like this, she can't leave me like this", I pleaded.

"Sir we'll try our best to save her, please stay here and fill out the form", the doctor said and closed the operation door behind him.

I sank down on the wall opposite the room before dialling Roshan's number and my mom's number and informing them about my location. A nurse approached me and offered to clean my wounds but I declined and just finished the form.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After three hours the doctor stepped out as he spoke with his colleague.

"S-sir how's my wife? Is she okay? Is she out of danger?"

"Yes Mr. Malhotra, she's out of danger, luckily the bullet missed her heart, she's unconscious right now, we'll be shifting her in a room in some time, she should be regaining her consciousness within 24 hours. There were some other injuries as well. We found two broken ribs, severely bruised body part and a fractured shin. Other than that there were only a few minor injuries", the doctor said and then patted my back before leaving.

I heard noises from the other side of the hallway and realised that my family along with her parents and her brother were here.

"Is she okay?"

"She's out of danger, unconscious but out of danger"

"Oh thank god!", Her mom said as she leaned against the wall with her head in her hands.

"She'll be shifted to another room soon"

"I will kill that man for putting Tanvi through so much", Sonia said but a guilty look on Sanjay didn't go unnoticed.

"Uh well you can't do that", Sanjay said.

"Why the fuck do you mean by I can't can't do that?"

"Well, because I already did the honours", Sanjay said as he scratched the back of his head.

"What?!"

"I told him I will kill him if he did anything to Tanvi, he shot her and I killed him", Sanjay said as he sighed before going in the direction of the restroom. Raghav made a move to go behind him but I stopped him.

"I'll go and check on him", I said as I rushed behind him.

"Arjun, is it bad that I don't feel any remorse after I shot him?", Sanjay asked as soon as I entered the restroom.

"Of course not, in fact I would've done the same thing. The people who put you and your family through so much trouble don't deserve to live happily, what he did was much worse than just trouble your family, he didn't deserve to live", I said as I placed a hand over his shoulder.

"Yes, but he was still my father"

"Did you ever for once feel like giving him a chance when you met him for the first time?"

"I-I, am I considered a bad son if I didn't feel like anything and just wanted to get rid of him"

"No Sanjay, you aren't a bad son, and you aren't wrong to feel like that, I would feel like that too", I said. It was true, if I was in Sanjay's place, I would have killed him with my bare hands as well.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

All of our family members had gone home and I sat in her room as she slept peacefully. A bandage was wrapped around her chest for her broken ribs and the bandage was wrapped diagonally for her gunshot wound. Her shin was in a cast and there were several bandages here and there.

There was a knock on the door and an elderly nurse walked in.

"Hello, I'm here to check her vitals", she said and then examined Tanvi's vitals and checked on her wounds before turning to look at me.

"Shouldn't you get your injuries checked son?", She asked. A motherly look on her face.

"I-I did--"

"You forgot about your I injuries because you were worried about you wife? I get it, but come here, I'll just check the injuries", she said as she wore her gloves and started inspecting my injuries.

She sprayed some relief spray on my stomach which was a little bruised and put a bandage over my shoulder that the goon manage to scratch.

"I'll leave you two then, take care, I'll come in the morning to check on her", she said and then left the room.

I sat in the chair and held onto Tanvi's hand as I slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back with an update. I hope you guys liked it.

Anyways, important note guys!
Please nominate my book for the rainbow awards! Please guys do that!!!

Asshhshaahshahajsdjddjdjsdjsjsj

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
94.1K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
28.6K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
1.2M 45K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...