Adopted By Taylor Swift (Book...

By skyingswift

Tenessa was a very fragile teenager. She did not have a house to live, or a family. One day, Taylor Swift ste... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
The Families

chapter seven

2.1K 69 13
By skyingswift

Taylor's POV

What I did with the proposal? Of course I said yes. 

We opened up some champagne for the night -which obviously weren't mine- to celebrate while Tessa only watch and drink lemonade. I only took a sip as I was not really that much of a drinker. Karlie and Ed were about to fill like, their fifteenth glass when I grabbed the bottle from their grips.

' Enough already.  I can't stand this. I'm so sorry but you guys have to go home ' I commanded but then Ed's arms flew around my neck.

' Let me have the last round, please? '  he begged, drunk. Of course I told him no. It was over his drinking limits.

' You're not even sober to drive back home. I think the best way is for you guys to have a night here ' I said even though I did not like the idea of having two drunk people in my house. Ed grinned widely when I said that but it disappeared as soon as I finish off my sentence.

' You, in the living room ' .

' Karlie, you can sleep in Tessa's room. I'll ask her to sleep with me ' I instructed then had to drag her all the way. She could not even walk straight. That is why I hate being drunk. You just lose control of yourself and I do not want that.

When I walked into Tessa's room, she was already sleeping. I did not want to wake her but I could not stand a drunk Karlie. I asked Karlie to wait for a moment then she sat on the floor, mumbling nonsense. 

' Tessa ? ' I shook her gently. She writhed and her hand hit my face. I tried every possible way to wake her up but she was not showing any signs of waking up.  Without having any thoughts I lifted her and tried to be strong as long as I could. 

It took me 3 minutes to reach my room. She was not heavy but I was weak. I almost gave up but then I pushed her for the final time to get her on the bed. I was already hyperventilating by then. I was too tired, too weak to even walk up to my bed which was right beside me. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep right on the floor.

___

' Mom? ' I heard someone call me and I knew it was Tessa. Who else would call me mom, anyway? I groaned softly. She put her hands on my shoulders then dragged me up to make me sit. She sighed,  looking at me.

' Why are you sleeping on the floor? And why was I in your bed? ' she asked and I shrugged a reply. I knew she was mad because I just got out of the hospital and I so needed a good rest.

' You are sick, mom ' she grumbled after tucking me in my bed. I felt very sore. I hate being sick. I would not be able to do my daily routine. My head throbbed wildly.

' Tessa '.

' Mhmm? 'she was finally done tying her hair into a high ponytail then faced me. Horror spread on her face as soon as she saw my pale face.

' Be right back '.

A few seconds after, she came in,  with a bagful of my medicine. I whined and hid inside the duvet. I did not want to eat it. ' Mom you're as pale as shit.  Pale as shit ' she swore, then passed me the ones that I had to eat in the morning.

' Tessa I said no swearing! ' I started to raise my voice, too fed up with her. She went silent for a moment then apologized unwillingly.

' I have to go, mom. Tell Jack to keep at least 3 Meters from me. Any nearer I won't be heading to school. I don't want people to pick on me for having a bodyguard ' she said then kissed my forehead. I grabbed my phone and gripped it, so that I would not forget to remind him.

' Sorry for swearing, by the way ' she said. 

' I mean it '. Gosh she was so beautiful.  She had blue eyes, but she is bipolar. We had them checked a few weeks before because it started changing to brown. So her eyes could change color and it is hard to have them be the piercing blue like the first time I saw her. If she had them then,she would look as if she was my real biological daughter.

' Don't leave. Who's going to take care of me? ' I said weakly, but it barely came out. Tessa was already at the door.

' Don't worry mom, just school ' she laughed then waved me a goodbye before heading out. I immediately called Jack and mentioned him what Tessa just told me. 

I finally managed to stand after a few tries then walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I passed Tessa's room, I saw Karlie. Then, I glanced at the living room. Ed was there. Oh God, now I have to deal with them?  I drank a glass of orange juice then went back into my room. I lied on the bed and grabbed my phone.

First, I punched Ed's number. I knew his phone was in his pocket.

T : Hey Ed

E : Who is this *groans*

T : Your fiance

E : Swifty I can't talk right now

T : You're not at home, Ed. Get your ass up and clean yourself or just get out of my house. 

Then I hung up, laughing since I sounded like a nagging old lady.

I heard him move, trying to sit up straight. Since I did not close my bedroom door, I could see him. He turned his body then caught my gaze. I plonked back to bed and lay down, laughing. I was not even thinking about my headache that time. Ed literally took away my pain.

When I took a peek outside, Ed was not there. He had probably gone to the bathroom. A while after, two hands came from my back and hugged me. I smelled champagne.

' Have a shower please. I can't stand the smell ' I said but he replied by kissing the top of my head.

' But I'm tired ' he whispered and I shook my head, feeling annoyed. I went to the side and pushed him off the bed. He groaned and I let out a small laugh.

' Shower or out '

___

My alarm  woke me up an exact hour later. I rubbed my eyes and heard Ed's voice outside. He was chatting. Probably with Karlie. I forced myself to stand then made my way to them.

' Hey ' Karlie greeted me and I smiled. She patted her laps,  so I leaped and sat on her.

' Ouch ' she winced in pain.

' You're getting lighter, Taylor. Please eat. How could you be very good in cooking but you don't even eat? ' she said then tickled my sides. I am ticklish, so no offence I laughed, which made me fell to the floor gently.

' Tessa. Because of Tessa '. Ed offered his hand to help me up and I grabbed it. 

' Now you're all fresh ' I commented on him then he chuckled. We all sat in front of the TV and watched Law & Order marathon. Luckily, all of us love that so it was one of the things three of us have in common. We were too lost in Law & Order's world when we got lost track of time. The doorbell rang and Karlie stood up.

' I'll get it ' Karlie said then made her way to the door. ' Hey Karlie ' Tessa greeted quickly then ran to me.

' Mom! The result is here! ' she shouted then sat beside me, putting Olivia on her lap. 

' I thought no one ever wanted to show their report cards to their parents? ' Ed laughed and Tessa glared at him.

' Sorry sorry ' Ed surrendered then raised his hands. Tessa laughed after that. I could not love her any less. She was my everything. 

' Okay ' I let out a small laugh before tearing the envelope apart. I took out the card and hid it from Tessa's sight. 

' Awh come on ' I stuck my tongue out when she tried to take a peek. She made faces because she could not see it so she settled herself back beside me.

' What is this!? Why is your french a D? Chemistry a C? Tessa! ' she grabbed the card from my grip and looked at it furiously. I laughed then rubbed her shoulder by side. ' All A's ' I smiled then kissed her head.

'It's not funny.. ' she mumbled then hugged me. 

' We're so proud of you,Tessa ' Karlie spoke then all of us hugged her. 

' We need a celebration!! 'Ed shouted which made my lazy cat quickly got down from my laps.  

' You scared her '  I scolded Ed and he laughed.

' Come on, Tessa, what do you want? ' Karlie asked. Tessa stared up to think for a moment. 

' Sky zone? ' Tessa suggested then Ed, Me and Karlie replied by shouting a yes.

___

Tessa's POV

' You sure about this? ' Taylor asked me and I nodded. 

' Well, why shouldn't I? ' I chuckled then grabbed her. I was going to make sure she was having a blast. She loves trampolines as much as I do.

As soon as we walked into the play area, fans began to surround her. I rolled my eyes and groaned. ' Mom ' I called her but she could not hear my voice on top of the fans' excitement.

' Hey Tessa, mind a selfie? '

' Tessa you're so lucky to have Taylor as your mom!! '

' She is lucky but she's a bitch and doesn't deserve Taylor '. I clenched my fist when somebody said that.

' She's not a bitch, you are! ' someone said and that summed up about what I thought too.

The fans seemed to be talking about me while I just stood, waiting for Taylor to finish her selfie session which seemed to be taking forever as the crowd did not seem to be getting any less crowded. Ed and Karlie got themselves ready then went into the crowd to grab Taylor.

' Oh my god! It's Ed and Karlie! ' I did not want to be selfish but I needed my mom. I pushed all the fans away to make way for Taylor.

' We should've brought Jack ' Karlie mumbled and rolled her eyes.  Taylor caught it then pointed at me. 

' She said she doesn't want any guards ' I rolled my eyes back then four of us went to the foam pit area without further ado. I pushed Ed who was in the front . He screamed like a girl and then laughed when he finally landed.

' Help me ' Ed called so I went and reached for his hand to pull him out. Being mean, he pulled my hand and I flipped in the air before landing face first. ' Gotcha ' Ed laughed and I laughed too. He went out of the pit then helped me for real.

' Nice flip, there, honey ' Taylor said and I smiled.

' Karlie, do some stunts! ' I begged her but she shook her head while laughing.

' Come on, why not? '

' I don't feel like it. Unless Taylor wanna join me? ' she faced Taylor but Taylor shook a no rapidly.

' Come on mom. You can do it ' I begged her a lot of time until she finally gave up. They held hands, both in different lanes. They jumped to the front and childishly did a front flip together. Since Karlie was good in it, she did it faster than Taylor, leaving Taylor dragged into the pit before she could finish her so-called-flip.

We had fun that day since the next day was a public holiday. I never thought getting good results would lead to that kind of fun. My hard works were worthy.

______________________________

Hey hey hey!
I know it's a late update but I made it tho. I hope you love reading this. I know it's boring I know I know there's no need to point that out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 18 3
a series of letter to him about how we met, how we became friends, were there for one another, cared for each other and how we ruined that friendship...
3.5K 89 4
shubhman gill and ishan kishan story in which they were not suppost to fall in love yet they did. I did not write it for these two but then I thought...
23.3K 671 11
Ada swift. That's right Taylor Swifts little sister you would think her life is all butterflies and rainbows. Follow Ada through the difficult times...
98.1K 2.5K 54
Alyssa Swift never saw her big sister, Taylor Swift, unless in concerts but never met her. One day, Alyssa has to move with Taylor because it's hard...