One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

By Crazy4Severus

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... More

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Top-Less Dinner
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Burn
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
Petulant Child
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Vengeance is Sweet
Exposing A Rat
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End
Killer Plans Come to Light

Filch Is A Perv

233 8 1
By Crazy4Severus

I was mad not that I am not all the time but oh hell is Snape going to pay for this, how dare he? How bloody dare he? A part of me thought he meant but then I weighed it all up and like Jen I wanted payback.

"Rock stop pacing you are giving a headache" Jen hissed clutching her head to show that I was in fact doing just as she said I was; I was giving her headache.

"It is either I pace or a certain potions master who thinks he so clever will get a visit from me, one he will not forget for a looooonnngg time" I explained to see her flop back onto the bed and throw her hands over her face groaning.

"You are thinking about this all wrong" she sighed sitting up and I froze and turned to glance at her, "How so?" I asked deciding to lay down on the floor with my feet laying on top of my bed. I don't know why I just wanted to, its not like any body other than Jen could see what I was doing.

"We have to pay him at his own game" she smirked and my eyes lit up, oh hell this girl is brilliant. Seduce him back! I am pretty sure that is wrong on so many levels and that my grand-father will be none best pleased, come on you know you want to. I did know that I wanted to but then this could end very badly. Since when did you get so sane? Hell the voices in my head were right!

"Jen.. I am really not well, no I need help like right now. Jen I mean it.. If I do not get help right now something very bad is going to happen" I moaned and Jen looked up and glanced over my body looking for no doubt signs of illness. You won't find any not unless you cut my skull but that could be very painful and just sightly messy, you are not cutting me open! NO I agree with you there.

"If this is to get of detention with Filch you can forget it I am not facing that alone" Jen muttered and I fell onto her dramatically throwing my hand over my head. "Jen... I think I am going.... Sane" I whispered and pretended to cry.

"There are worse things to be" she commented pushing me to the floor with a smirk.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" I shouted jumping to my feet, Jen laughed and I joined in holding my stomach as it took over my whole body.

"O..Kay.. I take it back. If you are going sane on me I will just have to drive you insane again. What makes you say that any how?" She asked and I bit my lip "the voices told me. I was thinking about getting back at sexy and well they said my thoughts were... S-A-N-E" I explained to see her smile. Now if I had told that to anybody else I know with out a doubt that I would be on my way to a mental hospital but Jennifer she just smiles.

"Don't worry honey, you Lula are as sane as I am" she laughed and I look horrified to see her eyebrow raise in question at no doubt the look on my face.

"That sane..." I gasped and she hit my round the head lightly with a smirk. Okay so I did deserve that, maybe, slightly. You may have but we didn't, Oh shut up, making me think I was sane. You are very lucky I don't cut you open. All right, all right shutting up now! Good stay that way, you have been warned mind of mine.

"If Filch tries anything I am curse his ugly butt" I hissed and Jen rolled her eyes pulling me into her arms for un-expected but much needed hug.

"Lula how many times do I have to tell you Filch is not a perv?" Jen asked and I shrugged and stuck my tongue out her. "And that answers that question" she muttered dryly and I just nodded and linked my arms with her own.

"Jen if the mean pervey Filch wants you, he can have you" I told her bursting out into laughing at the look of horror on her face. "Well I guess if proffer Snape wants you then I will keep you from him at all costs" she told me with a straight face.

"WHAT! NO... I am sorry I wont let the mean Filch have you, Jen? No you can't keep me from sexy; how will I live?" I cried dramatically resiting the urge to fall to the floor in shock. She wouldn't really do that will she? No Jen would not keep me from sexy, no.

"You seem to be all right living at the moment" she commented and I rolled my eyes sighing. "How can I live with out the love of my young life beside me? This is not living it is merely exciting. I promise I will not let the mean pervey man have you; can I have sexy now?" I pleaded and she chuckled and shook her head making my face look like that of a child who had their candy snatched from them.

"Ah took your bloody time, think I have better things to do with time then watch naughty girls in next to nothing skirts" Filch moaned and I glanced at Jen who was looking at me in worry, squeezing her arm slightly in a bid to reassure her I saw her eyes widen and watched two buckets been placed to the floor with two tooth brushes.

"I told you" I muttered and looked to the ugliest man on the face of the earth; I mean it to. His hair next to nothing and like string cheese, his beady eyes were connected to our legs and Jen was in out rage as I was.

"We are not cleaning this floor in a skirt so you can ogle at us" she hissed finding her voice and I just nodded once to show I was with her on this. We tried to warn her. I know, I know... Smirking I raised my wand and lifted the bucket over his head causing the cold water to go dropping over his mangy mutt like body.

"YOU- I WILL NOT- PROFESSOR- PROFESSORS" he screamed and I high fived Jen who  was still looking at him horror. "I thought you needed a bath Filch" I smirked as he lifted the bucket of his head glaring at me. "Lets hope there was cold water in there" Jen muttered and I stifled a laugh.  "You will hang in the dungeons by your thumbs for this" he hissed and I smiled and shook my head.

"NOPE.... I don't think I will.. Jen is there anything you wish to add?" I smirked and she looked towards Filch. "Don't forget the soap, Lord knows you need it" Jen added and I laughed and glared at Filch.

"Do not even think of turning around to watch us leave, you do and so many curses will hit you at once you won't know weather to scream or cry" I growled and pulled Jen who was more than willing to leave away with a gleeful smile on my face.

"Well detention was fun" I chuckled and Jen rolled her eyes.

"If that is what you class as fun then yes I guess it was" she answered and I smirked.

"Jen?"

"Yes Rock"

"Jen?"

"I have already said yes" she hissed in annoyance and I laughed.

"How many times did you tell me Filch was not a perv?" I smirked and she groaned.

"Shut up Lula" she ordered and I laughed it bounding down the halls reaching back to our young ears, Jen shook her head and as we reached the dormitory turned to me with an annoyed expression.

"This is getting most annoying" she growled and I crossed my arms over chest with a smirk having a feeling I knew what she was going to say.

"I can't help it Jen if I was RIGHT and you were WRONG" I laughed to see her eyes narrow. "I do not like being wrong" she hissed and I sighed and hugged her.

"I know you don't but I did tell you. Filch is a perv!" I told her she nodded and pulled away smiling, "did you see his face?" She laughed as I gave the answer to the pointless riddle, "yes. I was there." I smirked and she hit my arm in a playful way.

"Any how Filch needed a good soaking. He is lucky I didn't throw him into the black lake for Siddy the squid, but that would not have been very nice to to Siddy. He shouldn't have to have the mean purvey man, wouldn't want him to be ill because hes eaten something that dosen't agree with him" I explained to see Jen nodding and then we pushed our door open the shock clear on our faces.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE? GET OUT RIGHT NOW, AND PUT YOUR SHIRTS BACK ON" I heard Jen shout while hissing, I looked at the two smiling Slytherin boys and decided to have some fun. Call it preparation for sexy, welcome back, I didn't go anywhere! Keep telling yourself that... Stupid thoughts.

"Now Jen don't so be so harsh on the little snakes, I mean they did go through all the trouble of figuring out the riddle and finding our room. Would you like to tell us what you are doing here?" I asked dropping onto my bed with one long leg crossed over the other. Shooting a look to Jen I saw her begrudgingly do the same copying my pose as I looked towards the topless young men.

"Well we are waiting" Jen hissed and lowered my hand to indicate she should take it down a notch, "come now boys don't be shy because of" I growled placing my hand on my knee to see their eyes watch the movement.

"It was a dare" the one that I guessed was the youngest told us and I smirked. "How very Slytherin" I commented and saw the older one look up watching me through warm brown eyes. "You would know all about that sweetheart" he commented and myself and Jennifer laughed.

Not a word I would have used to described myself but I guess I have been called worse. 

"So then what do we call you boys?" I asked standing to see Jen do the same only her eyes were hard and mine were playful, "You darling can call me Warren and this brat is my brother Oscar" Warren told us crossing his arms over his chest as I walked around him.

"Oscar leave" I hissed to see him pull his shirt and then rush from the room as if I was chasing him brandishing my wand in the air, he would be so lucky. "Jen now the little boy has gone what could we do?" I asked to see her look towards me and then it hit her and she smirked.

"I am sure we can think of something Rock" she commented and I smirked moving around him letting my hand run over his shoulder to torment him just that little bit more, placing lashing of lipstick onto my already red lips I saw Jen raised an eyebrow and her eyes widen as I kissed Warren's cheek.

"Is that all I get for my troubles?" He asked slightly breathless and I smirked looking to Jen who looked a lot out of her comfort zone, "Well to be honest Warren you are lucky I don't curse you to next week. Now then little boy I suggest you leave just like the one before you did" I growled and he pulled his shirt on with speed and glared at me.

"Your not as bad as they make out, at the end of the day dark lords daughter or not you are just that, a girl" he hissed and moved when I grabbed his arm tightly yanking him back so that he fell to the floor with force.

"Lula, he is not worth it.. Let him go" Jen told me and I shook my head raising my wand, but then stowing it into my pocket I smirked. I will show him just what a bloody girl can do! "STAND" I screamed to see him smirk, clenching my fist I brought it back with so much speed and accuracy that he had no chance of stopping it. His eyes bulged and he fell back to the floor getting his blood all over my best jeans.

"You mention him around me again and this will be light compared to what I will do to you, not bad for a girl wouldn't you say so Jen?" I asked and saw her head shake no while she glared down at the pathetic little worm.

"Run along little worm" I hissed to see him scraper across the floor with speed reaching the door I whistled and saw him turn waving my hand I closed the door to see his horror stricken face as he now stood butt naked, I had no desire at all to see that.

"Well I don't know about you Jennifer but I am just about ready for bed" I smiled glaring down at my now ruined jeans, removing my clothes from my body I pulled my silver night gown over my head sitting on the bed kicking my legs with an air of innocents.

"Only you Lula, only you" Jen smiled shaking her head as she fell onto her bed grabbing a book, "um Jen I think we need to get better at this seduction thing" I called to see her give me a thumbs up above the book.

Well I guess I could always read my own book, and I had the perfect one.

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...