Un-breaking Scarlet

By invisibly_bliss

A BLACK VEIL BRIDES FANFICTION Scarlet has always been the background kinda girl. She plays lead guitar in he... More

Understudy
Meet Your Idols
Cello
A Fresh Start
In The Studio
Catch Me
An Old Fear Returns
Melane
Numb
Snow White and her Dark Night
Happy Birthday Love (EXPLICIT!)
Hello, Bitch
Old Habbits Die Hard
A Good Day
Teenage Wasteland
Nightmare
PR
Faithless: Next Chapter is Privet
Darling, You'll be Ok
Pictures and Words
Tobias
Coffin
Sleep Talking
Little Lion Man
Happy
Not So Happy
Stand Up, Stand Alone
Honestly
Starzzzz
Verdict
Hospital
Chill
Anniversary
Relationship Status
Dare (Explicit!!)
Pain
Blame
Deep Breath
Heading Home
The Park
Winter Wonderland
Happy Birthday, Loser
Goodbye For Now (Explicit!)
Don't Cry
Thoughts
Reunited
Water
Ideas
Dream
Wine and Dine
Headache

Swallow

400 16 0
By invisibly_bliss

A/N: ya' know...... just casually reading my own fan fiction because I think it's so damn good.....

AND THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DIRTY!!!

SCARLET

Andy fed me the small piece of cotton candy, laughing as I ate it. We had been on the boardwalk for a good 4 hours, still having fun and playing games. At heart, we were 6 year olds. Little, punk ass, sex crazed 6 year olds.

"Ooh look! Basketball!" Andy said, grabbing my hand and pulling me too the basketball game. He pulled out a few bucks and placed them on the counter. The game master handed him four basketballs, explaining the rules.

"You get 4 shots. If you make all four, you get to pick from the jumbo prizes, 3 the large, 2 the medium, and 1 is small," he said in a monotone voice.

I gave Andy a good luck kiss. He smiled and began to shoot. As predicted, the first one went in, swooshing in the white roped net. He grabbed the second ball, waited a bit, and shot again.

It went in, not a single hesitation.

Andy gave a small fist bump in the air. He was a little more hesitant to grab the third, but still went in strong. That one made it in as well, circling the hoop a few times.

By now, the man running the stand had an eyebrow raised. He was watching very carefully.

Slowly, Andy reached for the last ball. I was actually anxious, wondering if it was really going to make it in. Either way, he ended up with a prize, but I could tell he wanted the best.

With smooth skill, Andy threw the ball. It went into the hoop, and Andy cheered. I gave him a quick hug, and the man stood there dumbfounded.

"You're the first person in months to win," he said. Andy smirked. I knew he liked the should of that. "Alright, pick any prize from the top shelf."

He pointed to the giant black teddy bear. It looked almost as big as me. The worker hopped onto a stool and pulled it down, handing it to Andy. Even he had a hard time with the size.

Andy turned to me and gave me the bear. "For m'lady," he sang.

I laughed and excepted the gift, kissing Andy briefly.

"Do you wanna head home, Batman?"

"Why not, Snow White." We linked our hands together, equally holding the large bear, and walked to the car. It wasn't very long before we made it.

I shoved the large plush into the back seat and slipped into the passengers. I took in the smell of fresh leather, as I always did in his amazing car. I loved Andy's taste in cars. Even if he drove a spots vehicle, he had a specific taste for the old ones. It was his bream to own an Impala.

Andy turned the keys in the ignition, lighting the low hum of the vehicle. "I love you," I said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too."

~~~

We burst though out door, laughing. I dropped the giant ass bear and began to run around the house, away from Andy who was trying to tickle me. He knew it was my weakness, that jerk.

Sadly, heels and a tall boyfriend didn't work out, and he shortly caught me. I was pulled into his long, strong arms, and tackled to the ground. Andy made sure to cushion my fall my placing his arms behind my back.

I was straddled and my sides were attacked by his strong, nimble fingers. "S-stop it-t!" I squealed.

"Never!"

I really couldn't take much. When t got to a point where I couldn't breathe, he stopped, laughing at my suffering.

"You are so fucking evil," I squealed beneath him, pounding on his chest.

"No, I'm batman," he stated proudly, pinning my hands up and above my head. Andy leaned down and began to kiss me. Despite that unannounced assault, I kissed back fiercely.

He was so delicate with me, and I loved it. His lips, as soft as the petals on a flower, glided over mine as we kissed on the hard wood floor.

I knew it didn't take much for Andy to get excited, so I stopped. I slid out from under Andy and kissed his nose, humming, "dinner time."

"What are you gunna make?" Andy asked, sitting on the counter top as I pulled out some pots and pans.

"How does pasta, salad, garlic bread, and chocolate cake sound?"

"Fucking amazing. Need any help, babe?" Andy came up being me, where I was at the sink washing my hands.

"Not now. Could you just tidy up the living room and feed the cats?" I asked sweetly. Andy nodded vigorously and walked out of the kitchen. Time to get started.

ANDY

I sat down on the now clean couch with a full-bellied Crow and Bat. I tickled their tiny little paws and took in the amazing smell that was coming from the kitchen.

I looked around, mainly at our dining room table, and decided to set that up for dinner. I grabbed the large candles. From earlier and set them on the table. Pulling out my lighter from my pocket, i illuminated the room. Next, I grabbed the bouquet of roses and placed them in the vase. I continued to set things up.

"Andy!" I heard Scarlet call. Quickly, I ran into the kitchen to see her putting the food on the plates. I didn't want her to see the table yet, so I grabbed both of our dishes and ran them over. I sped back into the kitchen and picked up the small cake, placing that down in the dining room too.

Scarlet came out with two glasses and a bottle of red wine, gasping when she saw the table. "Baby," she cooed.

"Yes?"

"You did all this?" She set everything down in front of us and hugged me.

SCARLET

"Well you made dinner. I had to do something of importance." Andy pulled out the cork of the wine and poured two glasses, handing me one. I took a sip, sitting down across from Andy.

We are our food together, laughing and talking. When we finished, cake and all, Andy took the dishes and platters to the sink.

When he came back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Andy pushed me against the table, kissing me back softly. Andy's hand traveled up and down my sides, caressing my curves.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, moaning into the kiss.

"Oh, Andy," I moaned. His skilled lips traveled down my neck, to my collar bone, where he sucked relentlessly. Andy bit down on he nape, leaving a visible mark. I gasped and he smiled into my neck.

Andy moved a bit lower down, licking my collar bone. I scooted up to that I was sitting on the edge of the dining room table, placing my hands around him.

Whoever we were near, I was always so warm, which was all the time. We were clingy couple, annoying everyone but ourselves. It was hilarious.

Andy picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. My blonde curls draped around us as Andy carried me up the stairs, gazing into my eyes.

When we got up to our room, I pushed the door closed behind us so the cats wouldn't get in. He tossed me lightly onto the bed, pulling off my boots. Andy slithered his way up, pulling my skirt down, then my tights. I giggled as his lips tickled the back of my knee with his kisses.

The rest of that night, we were so passionate and content. For a while, Andy brought me out of the deep, dark, and lonely she'll I call my mind.

~~~

Date: September 23rd (previously Sep. 9)

I was sitting on the couch, my knees pulled up to my chest, quiet. Andy came out of the bathroom and his eyebrows furrowed. It was already 9 o'clock, and I was slipping back into the sadness.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, coming over to me. Andy say done on the couch, only a towel around his waist, and side hugged me.

"Today's Tobias's birthday," I said in a monotone voice. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Andy almost flinch.

Lately, I had been diving into a funk. I was out of it all the time. I guess the death of my brother was really starting to sink in. All that time, I had brushed it off, like he would text me one day and we would be ok.

But that's not how life works.

When you're gone, you're gone.

No less than two months ago, I was taken off my depression pills, and I knew that was a mistake. The crazy thoughts were back, but I didn't know how to tell anyone.

A while ago, Andy figured it out and made an appointment with my doctor. My new meds were coming in today, and I honestly couldn't wait any longer.

"It's going to be alright," Andy assured, pulling me into his lap. Without noticing, a few years slipped down my face. Despite this, I didn't make a sound.

The doorbell rang, so I got up and opened it, seeing as how any was still naked. I signed for the package and walked back to the couch.

I pulled away the tape and opened the brown cardboard box. Inside sat two pill bottles cases in bubble wrap. I was thankful that my pharmacy mailed them to me instead of me having to go and pick them up.

Andy grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen as I read the prescription. One pill per bottle, per day.

Andy handed me a the glass as I popped the first one on my mouth. I followed with the second, swallowing down my sanity.

A/N: That took forever because I wanted it to be good. I know nothing about depression pills, probably because I don't have the balls to get evaluated and see I need them. If I got something wrong, send me a message and I'll gladly fix it. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! Love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 260 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
1.3K 47 25
Two girls who are best friends travel to America for their holiday and become friends with the band Black Veil Brides. The lead singer falls for one...
312K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...