Sorry, Wrong Number; but here...

By Flickering_Fox

Peter is a smart teen, his grades at the well respected Midtown High could attest to that. But everyone makes... More

An ok date
Sandwichs are important
Dr who?
Kid nap
my toes is
spiders?
following a spider down the watershout
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
spider to spider, this is something out of a dream
ะ ะตะฑะตะฝะพะบ ะฟะฐัƒะบ
decisions decisions, NOT
Gamma Sr. & Gamma Jr.
Qe Qre Qirends :)
Puffes

Not Ned?

27.7K 750 125
By Flickering_Fox

Peter sat atop one of the many tall buildings of New York. Why? The view was amazing.

But, he had seen this view a few times, and today, it didn't pique his interest as much. It had to do with the fact that his best friend was ignoring him.

Ned never seemed to text him anymore, unless Peter texted him first. Then be only got basic responses. He couldn't help but wonder, did he do something for his best, only, friend to ignore him?

?:
Neeeed you never text me first anymore! ಥ_ಥ

??:
It may have to do with the fact that I'm not Ned.

?:
Whaaaa? Ned come on I know my best friend's number

??:
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you don't.

?:
If you're not Ned who the gosh diddly dang dog are you????

??:
I'm not aloud to disclosed such information.

?:
Not allowed or won't?

??:
Both
You could be out for my head for all I know.

?:
Oooooooo
R u a spy???

??:
Are you?

?:
I asked you first!!!

??:
I'm not a spy, I'm a doctor.

- ?? Changed To 'Dr' -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
737K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...