"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

由 -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... 更多

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XXXV

27 3 0
由 -fanadict-

Slender with Toby beside him walk over to the clinic to see Savage was still tied up in the bed with a mirror facing her by Dr. Smiley. A herd of running footsteps was herd in the distance making Toby to look behind them seeing a familiar teenage boy with green eyes.

"Liu! What are you doing here?" Toby ask happily and turned into a question. Slender waited for his respond when the door to the clinic opened.

"He's with us." Nurse Ann said making space for the three to came in. Going in Liu went beside the bed next with him was Dr. Smiley who was holding into a small mirror.

"Liu can you talk to her?" Dr. Smiley ask towards Liu who was starring at the bed seeing a tied up Savage.

"Why Liu?" Ask Toby behind them. Nurse Ann explained them what happened earlier after Slender left.

"Savage is still there but having the split personality she is having we recommended that Liu might help us talk to this other Savage." Nurse Ann said with a look of calmness.

"What would I ask?" Liu ask the doctor beside him. Smiley gave him the questions in a piece of paper. Liu read them to himself first before saying it out loud for others to hear.

"What is your name?"

"As if I would answer that green eyes." Savage replied harshly to Liu ending it with a silent laugh.

"It's only a good dam name bitch! Look whose the childish here." Sully, Liu alternate personality, came in before Liu could ask the next question.

"Who the fuck are you calling bitch?! I'm the one and only Savage and I'm not childish. I live up too decades and decades in here land without using any spells or tricks making me older than you fucker!" Savage answered angrily and pointed out a fact about her living among them longer that they expected.

"Why did you came in and control Savage's body in the first place?" Liu ask keeping a straight face. His green eyes spark for dark and cruel vibe from Sully controlling the body for now.

"And so what fuck face? What if I what to. This is my body after all. I live inside this body before she can even say mama or papa to begin with. This bitch inside me isn't me, she just use this body for her to live. This body is mine and only mine! No one is fucking allowed to control this body but me but NO! I was born with a twin making me share a body with a weak, good for nothing twin!!" She yelled out more louder. In such anger she was wiggling her way out making the bed shake and the tubes connected to her to break loss from her body. Nurse Ann quickly react and stop her from moving with Toby helping her out. "Unhand me! I'm stronger than any of you! Any liking of you is no match for me, the most and powerful black demon ever been born!! Muahahaha!!

"Slender! She's escaping-" Toby was cut off when the sound of the heart monitor was herd.

"She's losing her life. it's heart beat is going lower and dropping down fast!" Exclaimed erasing the sinister tone on her voice. Dr. Smiley who was holding the mirror to see the Savage they knew was now going to close her eyes. There were tears shown through the mirror with Savage's trying to wake up.

"Savage wake up!" Dr. Smiley said through the mirror making Liu to look at it making him to suck in panic.

"Yes. YEs! Die! Die you bitch! Your going to die and when that do I can finally control this body. Came and die. No one wants you here. You were only in their way. You cause the war between them.. you make the prophecy true!" She keeps on laughing, having a good time, enjoying their scared faces. The way they try to get the Savage they knew. Only few more minutes and the line with stay straight.

"Savage snap out of it! We need you to wake up, please wake up!" Liu yelled trying the shake the Savage he loves to return. "Savage please!"

"Begging wouldn't bring her back! Ahaha- Argh! What was that?! AhH!! Fuck!" She yelled pain filled her nerves through her brain. Her head was pounding and she see the room was going around her in a fast movement. Hearing muffled voices and screams.

-Inside Savage's body-

"Savage wake up!" Rex yelled beside her. Her head was resting in his lap with her legs was laying in the void of her mind. Ace was beside her trying to think of something to wake her up with Relvet and Sanity came rushing in, coming closer to them.

"Have you try kissing her awake?!" ask Ace panic filled him for the first time.

"What is this? A fuck off fairy tale!" Rex yelled angrily towards Ace. They were both sweating and yelling to each other.

"Guys! What is going on?!" Relvet ask seeing Savage was on the ground breathing slowly with her eyes shut close. "Shit!"

"This shouldn't suppose to happened ." Whispered Sanity seeing her human mission on the ground almost the death. "This was my fault. I did this." she whispered to herself. Ace who herd her look at her angrily and confuse. Panic shown in his face and guilt was filling his mind. He failed to do his promise to her, to help her to bring her life together again. To bring peace to her never ending life cycle of life and death. But this time, she was near to true death. Her life was ending.

"What was that?" ask Ace towards Sanity who was shaking and her hair fall off hiding her dull eyes. "Sanity! What do you mean this was your fault!" he yelled echoed through the void of Savage's mind. Sanity was keeping her ego filled with pride and strong but the shaking wouldn't stop.

"Ace calm down. We need Savage to wake-"

"No! Sanity done something to her. She keeps saying it was her fault! So what is it! Tell us you mother fucker!" Everyone look at him scared.. Everything quite down and the panic slowed for a bit. The sound of the outside world was still herd from inside the mind of Savage.

Ace stood up walk angrily towards Sanity who was a wreak and the ego she have was turning low. Her pride, strength, power, it was all going down. What was left was the look on her eyes, the eyes of a predator ready to consume her prey. Ace walk towards her and slap her across her checks making hr to stumble and fall off in the process.

"What is your fault! Your hiding something.. tell us!" Ace yelled angrily and panic was still herd in his voice. Relvet pull him back Away from Sanity's wreak state.

"Unhand me bitch! She has something to tell us. We need your respond fucker so that she can live! So wake up!!"

"Ace! You-" Ace was crying and shaking. His eyes were filled with tears and his legs were getting weak. Relvet caught him and look at her ex-boyfriend who was now the same crying and angry wreak as Sanity. Rex look at them both, scared and surprise.

"So wake up and tell us what you know. We are tired from your mind games! This is between life or death. If you want to help her and to complete your suck up mission tell us now what you know!!" His voice was sore from crying and the yelling. He was still shaking uncontrollable and eyes were puffy red from the tears that keeps falling off from his eyes.

"Ace if she doesn't want us to know she can keep that to herself. Right now we need Savage to get up and control her own body again." Relvet voice was raspy and tired. Not cracking but sore from trying to keep her cries bolt inside.

"Relevet no. His right." Sanity voice now filled the silence and the awaiting answers are going to be revealed in front of their eyes. She started with a shaking voice but gulp up the fret of fear inside her and the guilt of her mistake. "Y/n died many times. Those times where the time her twin keeps taking over her body. Their were two people inside Y/n's body. Her and her twin, Savage. Savage was the black demon the prophecy stated and her controlling Y/n's body will lead y/n to her death. The time Savage control her body for the first time, Y/n's first death came. I did a research while she was on her form ad found out she hated the light. After the I revive Y/n by one of the spells her mother thought me making her alive again. Second time Savage took control was we were inside a cave making it hard for sunlight to came in. Y/n's second death occur that time and Savage was stronger than the first she arrive. Taking note she appeared with dark eyes instead of Y/n's normal e/c eyes. She broke ever entrance of the cave finding away out but what confuse me was she keeps digging below. That is when she made to the cave filled with magma. She fret away before it hits her but the heat that was now expose turn her back to Y/n. I grab her and find a way out. I try to revive her by the same spell but it didn't work but a touch of a emerald gem made her wake up. This keeps going until it was the 8th time. Savage keeps returning back more powerful than the last. The reviving of Y/n was also turning to hard making her more weak and weak every time I revive her. Until the 8th came in and Savage was defeated by the stab in her back by a spear with a pointed stone and reviving Y/n by a necklace with the same emerald stone that uses to revive her. Savage came to spoke for the first time.

'This wouldn't be my last but it will be the last time you will revive her back.'" She ended it with tears falling off her eyes. Hot tears hitting the void of your mind.

"Argh! What was that?! AhH!! Fuck!"

"Did you herd that?" Relvet ask them hearing a voice outside your mind.

"That must be Savage. She was filled with revenge and power. Pride and Greed. She doesn't care about others but the well being of herself. Sometimes she act childishly making others have a great shoot on her to make her kneel before her enemy but coming back with a stronger punch." Sanity said still streaming with hot tears. The scream keeps going outside the mind but the souls didn't bother to know why.

"How about the form of Y/n, to what we are going to call her, was and what with with the necklace?" Rex ask who was still holding your body protectively in his hands not letting you go. You were still breathing but slowly like as if you were just asleep.

"That was the sign that Savage was almost to take over. There was no exact time when she will going to take control after the transformation went on. The necklace was suppose to keep Y/n alive before Savage came but it didn't work. I guess Savage was right about something. This will be the last time Y/n going to live and Savage will be able to take full control of the body they share." She said now losing pride and power.

"Then we will find another way." Rex spoke for the first time after the little backstory of Sanity came. "You didn't give up when she keeps transforming back. Why is that?" he ask softly.

"Yeah Sanity. You were with them for the very beginning. You should have some knowledge about them, even if they were only a little." Relvet agreed with her brother.

"But what? All of the things that can bring her down is out there. We are stuck inside her mind. We can't do anything."

"We don't have to because they can." Ace said towards up them where they can see everything that is going on. Savage was now being hold by a strong grip by Slender and Puppeteer strings. Everyone was keeping her stay in one place with the clinic now destroyed.

"What the fuck is this thoughts!" Savage yelled from outside. Ace look at them with a bit hope in his face.

"I have an idea and I know I haven't been much a help ever since we came here but let me help you guys now." Ace said trying to keep everyone around him to believe him.

"Ok.. what would it be?"

Edit Date: May 09, 2020 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

182 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
49.3K 1.5K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
8K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...