ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ [ ᴏɴᴇᴜꜱ...

By _KITSUN3_

Two different worlds with two different kingdoms that were separated by two borders that formed each differen... More

°•_ X _•°
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹ » [ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀ ᴇᴜɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ² » [ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³ » [ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴜɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ? ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴ » [ ᴀʀʟᴇɴᴇ? ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵ » [ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ › ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁶ » [ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁷ » [ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ › xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸ » [ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁰ » [ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹¹ » [ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹² » [ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹³ » [ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁴ » [ ᴘᴀɪɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁵ » [ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ x ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ x xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶ » [ ʜᴜʀᴛ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷ » [ ᴡᴀʀ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁸ » [ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ]
MY MOTHERFUCKIN' WHAT?!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁰ » [ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ]

517 21 11
By _KITSUN3_

A year later

It's been a year and everything was fine and perfect. The morning view was perfect with those birds chirping sound and the flowers were blooming.

You was now at the library, reading a book and was enjoying those peaceful yet quiet room. You flipped through the pages more and then someone's arms snakes on your waist.

"What is it, Xion-ah?" you ask with your eyes never leave the pages.

"Baby, I'm bored." he whined while resting his chin on your shoulder.

You closes the book and then turns towards him as he pouted while staring at you.

"Aww, what makes you bored hmm?" you asked after pecking his head.

"I don't know what to do." he said and you chuckles.

"Let's go to the living room then." you said while holding his hand.

He smiles and nodded at you. Then, you guys head out from the room and head towards the living room. When you guys arrived there, you saw the other were there too.

"Mommy!"

You looked over and saw Shin. You smiled and he hugged your legs.

"Shin-ah, where's your daddy?" you asked and he immediately let you go.

"Daddy's in the kitchen." he said and pulled you with him.

You guys arrive at the kitchen and saw Ravn was stuffing himself a food.

"Ravn-ah." you called his name out and he turned around.

"Baby~" he said while running over you and peck your lips.

"Daddy, nooo!" Shin whines.

"What?? Daddy didn't do anything." Ravn said.

"That's my mommy!" Shin said while hugging your legs.

"Well, me and your mommy made you tho." Ravn said.

You slap his arms and he whines. You shake your head and then looked at him.

"Stupid, don't tell him that inappropriate stuffs." you said and Ravn laughed.

"Mommy, I want a piggyback ride~" Shin whines and you shake your head as a no.

"Shin-ah, your mommy is still pregnant so she can't gave you a piggyback ride yet." Ravn said and Shin nodded.

Then another kid came up to you and hug your legs.

"Mommy! Help me, daddy is scary." Chaeri said.

You looked over and saw Leedo was wearing a monster costumes.

"Leedo-ah I swear if you didn't take those costumes off, I'll smack you right in the head. Even though I'm pregnant now, doesn't mean I can't beat your ass now." you warned him and he laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop just don't beat me." Leedo said while kissing your cheeks.

The others came up and then head over you.

"Mommy!"

You looked over and saw Jungsu. You hugged him back and then he kissed your cheek and your belly.

"Mommy, when will the baby come out?" he asked and you ruffled his hair.

"Soon, baby." you said while smiling.

Then, they started to play around while Xion was there helping you. Ravn was playing with Shin, Seoho was joking around with Jungsu, Leedo was chasing Chaeri around, Hwanwoong was tickling Saejin, Keonhee was reading a book with Jieun while Xion just stay with you and place his hand on your round belly.

"Daddy can't wait for you to come into this world." Xion said while rubbing your belly.

You just smiled and then you kissed his forehead as you sit there watching the others play around in the house.

After nine months

"Push!"

You started to do what she told you to and held onto the fabric there.

"Aghhh!!!!" you scream due to the pain while keeping your hard to pushed it off.

After a few hours of pushing, a baby cry can be heard, echoing in the room.

"Congrats, Your Majesty. It's a boy!" She said and you just throw your head towards the pillow while smiling.

Then, you can heard the door were creaked opened. You feel someone held your hand while caressing your forehead that was sweaty.

"Baby, you did it." Xion said as you smile at him after opening your eyes.

You nodded and then the maid gave you your newborn baby. Then, you kissed the baby head and smiles at Xion.

"What you're gonna name him, Xion-ah?" I asked and he smiled.

"Let's name him Yunsu." he said and you just nodded while smiling.

Then, he carried the baby as you were slowly fall asleep due to the tiredness.

A few years later

All of the children have grown up as a beautiful and handsome one. They're three girls and three boys. You were now staring at your children while smiling, seeing them started to learn how to be a great ruler like you.

Shin was the new ruler and you just watched him becoming a great king as his sibling was helping him when he needed them.

You just sit at the chair while smiling as the boys stay by your side as you guys stared at them becoming a great King, princes and princesses.

________________________

With that, that's the final journeys of the abandoned Moon Queen. The journeys she had between meeting her love one and fighting over the bad one.

She went through everything even though it may caused her life. She rather sacrifices herself just to protect the land, her people and her love one.

She was known as

ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

The one and only heroes that was amazing enough to make people know her and admired her braveness through out of everything.

____________

ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.4K 27
"stop crossing the border hwanwoong." the said male let out a short, sarcastic laugh, his eyes piercing into youngjo while he was slowly walking towa...
297 36 10
Mr Youngjo seemed to have no brackets as words kept flowing out of his lips: "I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the...
6.2K 372 26
He is her bodyguard, aloof and unbothered. She is a spoiled Vice CEO, who hates her family and her Father's company. Deep down she's alone and want...
7.3K 532 24
"LIVED AND DEVIL" Everything began from Helios' jealousy towards the monarchs. Six monarchs are conflicted on whether to take the blood of the prophe...