ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ [ ᴏɴᴇᴜꜱ...

By _KITSUN3_

Two different worlds with two different kingdoms that were separated by two borders that formed each differen... More

°•_ X _•°
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹ » [ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀ ᴇᴜɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ² » [ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³ » [ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴜɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ? ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴ » [ ᴀʀʟᴇɴᴇ? ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵ » [ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ › ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁶ » [ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁷ » [ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ › xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸ » [ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹¹ » [ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹² » [ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹³ » [ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁴ » [ ᴘᴀɪɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁵ » [ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ x ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ x xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶ » [ ʜᴜʀᴛ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷ » [ ᴡᴀʀ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁸ » [ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁰ » [ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ]
MY MOTHERFUCKIN' WHAT?!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁰ » [ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ]

472 22 9
By _KITSUN3_

‘What the fuck is happening?’

Ravn's eyes turned into a navy blue, Seoho's orbs were dark and were circled by a medium dark glowing aqua, Leedo's eyes turned into a glowing neon purple, Keonhee's orbs were dark and were circled by a glowing bright yellow ring around them, Hwanwoong's eyes turned into a mixed bright and dark yellow with orange ring meanwhile Xion's orbs turned into a light orange with dark orange ring around them.

You gulped as you saw the sudden changed of their eye's colours. You backed yourself a bit and saw their forehead formed a crescent moon which is glowing in bright purple and pinkish coloured.

“G-guys, what's with t-those s-sudden changes from you?” you asked while they're approaching you.

It's the first time you felt so fucking scared and hopeless around someone. You still backing yourself up until you feel a hard yet cold concrete touched your skin under those thin satin cloth that you wore.

They're finally right in front of you and were staring down at you who was right in front of them. All of them suddenly growled which makes you to gulped even more.

Ravn and Xion leaned closer to you and caressed their noses on your pale bare neck which make you to shiver. Then, Seoho and Hwanwoong started to sniffed both of your bare collarbones that were exposed due to the unbuttoned parts while Leedo and Keonhee sniffed your wrists.

You were now surrounded by six different hybrids and was feeling hopeless for the first time.

“G-guys, w-what are y-you d-doing?” you said while stuttering due to their actions.

“We need you, Y/n.” Xion whispered which makes you shiver even more.

It's the first time they ever used your name because all of the times, they'll called you 'Lady Y/n'.

Before you managed to speak your thoughts off, Ravn sweeps you off of your feet and brought you to their room. Then, Leedo and Hwanwoong opened the door while Ravn brought you inside and sit you down on the largest bed in that room.

Then, Ravn and Xion went on both of their knees beside you while sniffing and kissing your bare pale neck of both sides. Seoho and Hwanwoong hovered on the half in front of you and kissed your bare pale pinkish collarbones. Leedo and Keonhee were both beside near you legs and peck your bare pinkish skin.

You squinted your eyes shut as they continued to locked you up in the position you've never been. Then, both Xion and Ravn accidentally bite you in your sweet spots of both side of your neck which make you to accidentally let out a moan.

You quickly shut your mouth with your hand which make those boys to smirked. Ravn lick the spot he have bite and whispered.

“Don't covered your mouth, let those beautiful moan of yours out. It sounds too sweet to be covered.”

You still put your hand on your mouth which make both Hwanwoong and Seoho to held your hands aside.

“Bite me, baby. Now.” Ravn whispered which make you to look at him.

“What do you mean?” you said and he smirked.

“Marked me, now. I need it.” he whispered while whimpering a bit.

“Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you for that.” you said which make him to kiss your neck.

“Do it, baby.” he desperately said.

You sighed a bit and let your hands off of Hwanwoong and Seoho's grips. Then, the others stopped as they saw Ravn was now sitting on both of your thighs. They stand aside and watched how you're gonna marked Ravn off.

You grab the back of his neck using your right hand as you titled your head to the left side while leaning closer towards his skin.

Then, you slowly connect you small fangs with his skin as you slowly sunk your teeth which make him to let out a loud moan. You stayed in the position for a minutes when suddenly Ravn switch your position with him.

You were now sitting on his thighs as he sat on the bed. He let out a groan and a moan at the same times while one of his hand traveled to the back of your neck and leaned his body backwards with his other hand as a stand.

You finally pulled away and licked his bite mark which make him to moan even more. Before you fully pulled away, you kissed his mark and he groan with his head still hung backwards.

You finally got off of his thighs and he stared at you with his lustful navy blue eyes.

“Fuck, that was fucking great.” he said in his low tone of voice.

Then, Seoho, Leedo, Keonhee, Hwanwoong and Xion started to sit up based in one lines. You went towards Seoho and stand in front of him.

He patted his thighs which make you to gulped before slowly sitting on his thighs with both legs separated to each side of his thighs and were hanging against his thighs.

“Which side?” you asked and he just smirk.

“Anywhere you want to.” he said while still smirking.

You stared into his dark lustful aqua pair of eyes. Then, you lift his chin with your index finger and scan his neck. You slowly leaned in and sniffed his neck as he let out a shaky breath.

“Fuck, Y/n.” he whispered onto the air.

You finally find the perfect spot on the right side of his neck as you slowly brushed your lips onto his skin. He put his hand on your hip as you brushed your lips off.

You slowly dig your small fangs inside his flesh and it was right beside his Adam's apple. He moved his hand from your hip to your hair as he play it off.

“A-ahh, Y/n. F-fuck.” he stuttered while whimpering.

You just glance his face over his jawline and saw he was squinting his eyes shut. He was moaning mess as you still stayed.

You finally dragged your small fangs out of his flesh slowly which make him to let out a high pitch moan. When your fangs fully out, you lick the bite mark of his as he let out a shaky breath.

You hold onto both of his shoulders and started to get off of his thighs. When you're done, you looked to the four others who were having the same lustful coloured eyes.

You went over Leedo and sit on his thighs. He suddenly grabbed both of your thighs, adjusting your positions on his thick thighs.

Before starting, you lowered your head a bit and lick the corner of your mouth which actually make you get caught.

“Nice tongue, Y/n.” Hwanwoong said which make you to blinked.

You lifted your head and stared at Leedo's lustful glowing neon pink pair of orbs that were deeply stared into your soul.

You put your hand on his neck and titled your head to the left side as you sniffed his scent. Without any warning, you dig your small fangs inside his flesh as he let out a deep groan and moan.

You continued to suck the bite mark before pulling away to licked them off. Then, you pecked the bite mark of his which actually turned all of them on. You got off from Leedo's thighs and went over to Keonhee.

“Grab my neck if I'm hurting you, okay?” you said while sitting on his thighs.

He nodded and you lean closer towards his neck as he closed his eyes. You then slowly sunk your small fangs into his flesh as he whimpered.

“Y/n, f-fuck. Ahh!” he groan and moan at the same time.

Then, he grab your neck a bit which makes you to pull away slowly.

“Does it hurt?” you asked and he nodded.

Then, you leaned again and licked the bite mark spot which make him to moan. Then, you peck it off before pulling away giving him a warm smile. Then, you moved on to Hwanwoong, who has himself lean backwards with one of his arm as a stand.

You hovered above him and slowly leaned forwards towards neck. You then just dig your fangs in. He groan while he has one of his hand rested behind your neck. You pulled away, not wanting him to faint and quickly licked and peck the bite mark off.

“F-fuck, you feel s-so g-good Y/n-ah.” he said after you moved yourself off of him.

You just smile and went over Xion. Not wanting to sit on his thighs, you let him sit on your thighs instead which make him to smirked.

You just smirked back and marked him off, making him to moan louder and filling the room only with their moans and groans that actually echoed inside that soundproof room.

Then, you quickly pulled your fangs out which makes his blood flowed out. You then trailed your tongue, following the blood way and licked it the way up.

“Fuck, Y/n! Ahh.” he moan while sinking his fingers into your hair as you pecked the bite mark.

Then, you let yourself collapsed on the bed with Xion who was still sitting in your thighs.

[ to be continued ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 205 12
Just some oneshots that come to my mind!
10K 420 16
here are some oneus imagines/ short stories - all members are included in this book (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 - i'll update when i have good ideas hehe. So enjoy...
154K 5.9K 54
This book will be filled with many ONEUS imagines! Some created by me and some requests from you! REQUEST BOX : OPENED 「 」 REQUEST BOX: CLOSED 「✓...
7.2K 531 24
"LIVED AND DEVIL" Everything began from Helios' jealousy towards the monarchs. Six monarchs are conflicted on whether to take the blood of the prophe...