ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ [ ᴏɴᴇᴜꜱ...

By _KITSUN3_

Two different worlds with two different kingdoms that were separated by two borders that formed each differen... More

°•_ X _•°
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹ » [ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀ ᴇᴜɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ² » [ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³ » [ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴜɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ? ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵ » [ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ › ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁶ » [ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁷ » [ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ › xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸ » [ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁰ » [ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹¹ » [ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹² » [ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹³ » [ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁴ » [ ᴘᴀɪɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁵ » [ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ x ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ x xɪᴏɴ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶ » [ ʜᴜʀᴛ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷ » [ ᴡᴀʀ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁸ » [ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁰ » [ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ]
MY MOTHERFUCKIN' WHAT?!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴ » [ ᴀʀʟᴇɴᴇ? ]

682 35 36
By _KITSUN3_

It was finally morning and you decided to dress up in off shoulders dark blue coloured dress. The maid did your hair half up and half down as she braids the upper part.

When she's finally done, both of you head to the dining room and meet up with Jacob as always. You took a sit and Jacob did the same.

After that, those six guys were finally showed up and but they didn't take any sits on the table like the butler told them to.

“Why didn't you guys sit?”

“Because we never eat with Lady Arlene so, we didn't want to bother you.”

You sighed and scratched your neck after hearing their statements. Then, you looked over them and smiled.

“You're now in the Moon Kingdom not the Sun Kingdom. So, please take a sit.”

They slowly pulled the chair and finally sitting down on their chair. You smile seeing they're getting used to the different styles.

You guys finally have your breakfast on and you looked over Jacob.

“Jacob, you may announced the maids and butlers of taking the holiday later on and same goes to you. You may take your weeks off and visit your families.”

“But-”

“No but, Jacob. You've worked hard these days so why not have some months off.” you said and feel that he was staring at you.

He nodded and sigh in defeat before slowly putting the meat into his mouth.

______________ Time Skips

You was standing at the huge entrances after those six boys went back into their room. You stand there while waving to your servants and Jacob who were having their months off.

After all were done, you went back inside the castle and decided to take a look of those six boys.

After a few minutes walking through the hallways, you finally arrived in front of their doors. You knocked and went inside after they let you.

You enter the room and close the doors back.

“Hey.” you simply greeted them and they greeted you back with their shocked reactions of your sudden visit.

“What brings you here, Lady Y/n?” Leedo asked.

“Nothing, it just I wanna see how you guys were doing. Oh, I forgot that I told Youngji to follow Jacob for the months off if you don't mind Xion.”

Xion shake his head and smile. You just smile back due to his cuteness and took a sit on the couch.

You stared at their faces and saw the bruises wasn't healing yet.

“Can you guys came over to me one by one?” you asked and they nodded slowly.

Hwanwoong was the first one to came up over you and kneeled as you told him to while the others were just stand beside Hwanwoong as they just stared at you quietly.

You reached your hand over and cupped his bruised left cheek and brushed your thumbs against his bruise. He flinched against your touch but calmed as he feel your caressing his cheek.

When you're done, you just leaned back and put your hand on your thighs.

“Done!” you said before giving him a small mirror.

He take a look and notice that his bruises were all gone and a smile plastered on his face.

“Thank you, Lady Y/n!”

With that, all of them started to came towards you and you helped them to healed their bruises.

When you're finally done, their ears suddenly popped out. You just stared at their ears.

“Ravn, an albino tiger. Xion, a phoenix. Leedo, a black panther. Keonhee, a cheetah. Hwanwoong, a tiger and Seoho, a gray wolf.” you said after scanning over their ears.

Their eyes widened and they looked at each other.

“How did you know?” Seoho asked.

“Umm, your ears and feather.” you said while pointing towards them.

Their hands went above their heads and awkwardly touch their ears. Then, they awkwardly laughed. You just smiled and about to leave when you feel something coming.

You immediately went closer towards them and your hand capture something as fast as the lightning and without realising, your hand was bleeding.

They were definitely shocked by your sudden actions and they saw your hands bleeding. It was because you caught a knife that slit your skin.

You twirled the knife and look at the holder. A sun logo was craved against it which make you realise it was from the Sun Kingdom.

There was a paper attached on the knife as you pulled it off.

“They're lucky that they ran to your kingdom cause if they didn't, I've might caught them and made them as my confidants

You cringed by the messages and gave it to those boys. They also cringed by the message and threw away the paper. You was spacing out when someone hold your wrist.

“Lady Y/n, your hand.” Xion said.

You looked over your hand and saw your blood slowly turned into dark crimson red from the normal red.

You just smiled and slowly your hand recovered from the wound. They looked at your hand in amused and then, you pulled your hand and rest it on his shoulder.

“Don't worry, I'm fine.”

They nodded and you then went out from the room a minute and leave them looking dumbfounded. Then, you directly made your way to your room for something.

______________•°

Keonhee's POV

“I'm curious why Lady Y/n still didn't have any confidants. She's kind tho.”

All of them nodded when I said that. Then, Xion sit beside me.

“I think Lady Y/n was a pretty cool.”

They nodded again and Hwanwoong went in front of us and started to talk.

“I gotta admit that I want to be her one of her confidant tho.” he said while blushing.

All of our face went red as he mentioned the confidants stuff.

“Who knows we can.” Leedo simply said.

All of us just choked on our saliva and then just stayed silent for a minute when I mumble a words.

“I hope so.”

End of POV

________________•°

You went into your room and open the closet. You grab out a casual outfit which is a long sleeves satin cloth and a long tight pants. You wear them on and when you're done, you tied your hair into a high ponytail while letting out some small strands of front hair out.

You applied a dark blue medium length of ribbon and tied it up on your hair tie. Then, you went out of the room and went to the six boy's room.

You knocked the door and pushed it open.

“Hey, do you guys wanna come?” you asked which make them titled their head in confusion.

“Where?”

“Somewhere in this kingdom. Wanna come?” you asked again.

They nodded happily and join you along after they change their clothes. You went outside and directly went towards the horse's stables. You went over your white looking horse.

You caressed the horse head and lean your head forwards as it touch your horse head.

“Good morning, Snow.” you said while patting its head.

After a few minutes later, those boys came out and tapped your shoulder.

“Oh, you're here! Come, let's go.”

You guys walked along the villages and suddenly a children bumped onto you. You looked down and saw two children were hugging both of your legs.

“Lady Y/n! Help us, please!” they jokingly said.

You looked forwards and saw a guy in a monster looking costume ran after them. You just burst out laughing and the guy stopped.

“Stop making them scared, Zico. If you don't wanna get smack by your brother, you better stop.”

“I guess I'll stop. I don't want another broken bone.” He jokingly said.

You just laugh before went away after giving those two children some candies. While walking, you heard girls screaming.

You turn around and saw those boys get surrounded by them. You just sighed and stopped by a nearby stall. You buy some foods and those boys run over you after you pay.

“Lady Y/n, help us!” Ravn said while panicking.

“Girls, you guys can go home.” You said and they nodded.

You turn back to the seller and take the foods by it's wrapper and went off. They follow you again while seeing you're sudden change of expression.

“Lady-”

“Hmm?”

“Are you okay-” Leedo asked

“Yeah.”

Then, they just nodded and follow you along into the forest. You guys walked until you guys arrived at the nearby river.

“Changmin~” you called out his name.

He turned and immediately ran over you and attack you with his bear hug.

“Lady Y/n! I miss you!~” he said while swinging you around.

“Changmin, put me down!”

He put you down and snuggled his nose on your neck. You just patted his head and his ears went down as he purred.

“Here, I bought you guys something to eat!” you said after he move himself off you.

Their eyes sparkled as Changmin got the food off of your hands. They sat down and began to stuff their face with those food.

Kevin looked at you and glances behind you before looking at you back.

“Lady Y/n, who are they? Are they your newest confidants?” he asked while looking sad.

“No, I just met them yesterday in the forest.”

Then, Ravn pulled your sleeve. You turned and they went closer.

“Who are they? Are they your confidants?”

“No, I've told you guys that I've no confidants yet. They're just some hybrids I've met a few months ago.”

They just nodded while looking jealous? You just shrugged it off while looking at the six of them.

“Let's get going.” you said and those six guys nodded.

You guys left the place and went somewhere else. The atmosphere was quiet awkward as you guys kept quiet. You guys keep walking when a hybrid animal knocked you off.

You groaned and hold your head. You sit up and looked at the hybrid that knocked you off.

“Tae?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 520 31
Hwanwoong moved into a new share house in an unfamiliar town. The people he lives with are friendly enough but there's just something odd that's thro...
1.1K 25 15
[ ONEUS ] Geonhak is coping with the difficulties of being a single father. His best friend Youngjo believes he's ready to get a new partner. [ Leedo...
10.1K 420 16
here are some oneus imagines/ short stories - all members are included in this book (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 - i'll update when i have good ideas hehe. So enjoy...
8.6K 206 12
Just some oneshots that come to my mind!