Falling for you

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Liv Morgan on 3-9-22 Part 2 of Fabulous Life More

A new beginning
New place, new friends
The secret is out
Let's start a Riott
A date with a goddess
A new addition
Fight with a beast
The Squad always looks out for each other
The calm after the storm
Facing the past
One step closer to revenge
Clash of Champions
Superstar Shake-Up
The final riott
The land of opportunity
The reunion
Make up
The Summer of Love
Is this love?
Trouble in Paradise
The Decision
I'm sorry, I love you
Summer Slam
More Than a Game
Numb
In Loving Memory
This One's for You
Life Changes
Mental Breakdown
A Swift Kick in The Ass
The Night That Changed My Life
Change of Heart
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Next Chapter
The Week Before Christmas
Christmas
The Final Raw of The Decade
Good-Bye 2019

Mixed Match Challenge

679 9 2
By WWEFan_2020

I woke up around 9:30 once I got up I got dressed and then I met up with Mandy and Daria for breakfast since I haven't seen them in a while. I arrived at the restaurant and met up with the girls.

Sonya: How's life going Ollie?

Oliver: Pretty good, what about you guys?

Mandy: Same, so how's it feel to be back?

Oliver: It's great I really missed it.

Sonya: Well I'm glad you're happy.

Mandy: What are you doing after breakfast? Maybe we could ride to the arena together.

Oliver: I'd love to but I can't. I have to go back to the hotel and pick Liv up.

Sonya: Are you guys dating?

Oliver: Nah, we're just friends. We have a match on Smack down this week. 

Sonya: Who are y'all going against?

Oliver: We're actually going against Mandy and Dolph.

Mandy: Oh well you two are going to lose.

Oliver: I doubt it.

Mandy: Are you going to be okay knowing Leah and Jackson are going to be there?

Oliver: I'm going to try to avoid them as much as possible. If I see them then I see them there isn't anything I could do about it.

Sonya: Are you talking to anybody yet or are you still living the single life?

Oliver: I'm actually going on a date with Lexi this week once I get home.

Sonya: That's awesome she's such a sweet heart.

Oliver: She really is, Emma likes her she went to Disney with us over the weekend.

Mandy: That's cool, hopefully things work out between the two of you.

Oliver: I hope so.

After we finished eating breakfast we went our separate ways. I went back to the hotel to get my things and to pick Liv up and then we headed over to Smackdown.

Oliver: Alright Squad road trip.

Liv: So how long is this trip going to be?

Oliver: About two and a half hours. I'd get comfortable if I was you.

Liv: So, how'd Emma like the show the other night?

Oliver: She loved it. She told me that she wants to learn how to wrestle after she graduates.

Liv: That's cute she wants to follow in your footsteps.

Oliver: I don't know how I feel about it yet. She's my baby and I don't want her getting hurt. I'd rather her go after basketball since she's really good at it.

Liv: If she really wants to do it she'll do it with or without you training her.

Oliver: That is true. I think it would be cool getting to train her.

Liv: It would be special for sure. So how do you like living in Orlando?

Oliver: I like it, I miss living in Jersey though. I miss the different seasons I get tired of it being hot all the damn time.

Liv: Shut up, you're from Jersey too?

Oliver: Yeah, I'm from the same place as Daria.

Liv: That's close to where I'm from.

Oliver: No shit, it's a small world.

Liv: I wonder if we ever met when we were younger.

Oliver: You never know it's possible.

Liv: Since we never really got to know each other is Oliver your real name or is it just your wrestling name?

Oliver: Oliver Pierce is my real name.

Liv: What's your middle name?

Oliver: James. You want my social security number too? Seems like you're trying to steal my identity.

Liv: Very funny, I'm just trying to get to know you a little more bro.

Oliver: I'm just playing with you, is Liv your real name?

Liv: Nope, my real name is Gionna Daddio.

Oliver: That's a real pretty name, your last name is pretty cool too. What's your middle name?

Liv: Thanks. I'm not going to tell you. You have to guess.

Oliver: Fine, just tell me if I guess it right.

Liv: Alright go for it.

Oliver: Grace, Rebecca, Nicole, Amber, Angela, Ashley, Stephanie, Sarah.

Liv: Nope none of those are right.

Oliver: I give up just tell me.

Liv: My full name is Gionna Jene Daddio.

Oliver: That was totally my next guess.

Liv: I'm sure it was Oliver.

Oliver: Do you still want me to call you Liv?

Liv: It don't matter. I'll answer to Liv, Gionna, G, Daddio whatever you want to call me.

Oliver: I think I'll stick with Liv since that's how I met you

Liv: That's fine with me.

Oliver: When's your birthday?

Liv: June 8th. When's yours?

Oliver: February 3rd. 

Liv: Favorite color?

Oliver: Blue.

Liv: Mine too, favorite wrestler?

Oliver: Easy, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Liv: Mine is Shawn Michaels.

Oliver: Dream opponent?

Liv: Lita, she was always my favorite. What about yours?

Oliver: I'd go with Kurt Angle. He was the first wrestler I ever met as a kid and I've always been a fan.

Liv: Nice, so how's things with you and Lexi?

Oliver: Good I guess, we're going on our first date later this week. How are things with your boyfriend?

Liv: Aww that's cute. We've been having our issues a little bit. We actually just got back together a few weeks ago. We've been on and off since Mania but we're okay now. I think that part of the reason why Tony and I have issues is because our lives are so crazy we really don't see each other much. Ruby and Sarah hate him but I like him.

Oliver: As long as you like him that's all that matters. Now I don't think that's very true. If you truly love someone you'll make time for them. I do agree it is hard to keep a relationship doing what we do. At the same time if it's meant to be then it'll be.

Liv: I mean I like him but he never wants to do anything I like. He never does anything sweet for me and he always talks crap about what I do because he thinks wrestling is fake.

Oliver: Seems like you picked a real winner. Seriously though it sounds to me like you're not really happy with him.

Liv: I honestly don't know how I feel. I always end up with guys like this, I always get treated like crap. For some reason I always stay with them until I get hurt really bad because I'm afraid to be alone.

Oliver: You're not alone Gionna. You have Ruby and Sarah they're always going to be by your side. You got me now too I won't let you feel alone ever.

Liv: You mean that?

Oliver: I promise.

Liv: Pinky promise?

Liv sticks out her pinky and I stick mine out and we lock our pinkies together.

Oliver: I pinky promise.

Liv: You can't go back on your word now we just did a pinky promise.

Oliver: I don't plan on it.

Liv: Well that makes me feel a lot better.

*Smack down*

Tonight, we have our first match in the Mix Match Challenge. We're going against Mandy and Dolph which is a match I've been looking forward too since Mandy and I have been friends for a while and I've always wanted to get in the ring with Dolph. Our match is on in the middle of the show tonight so I'm sitting around with Sonya and Mandy talking since I don't know when we'll see each other again.

*Match*

Dolph and Mandy make their way out to the ring first. Then my music hits and I make my way down and as I'm half way down the ramp Liv makes her way down. Once we get into the ring Dolph and I start the match off, we lock up and he's using his amateur wrestling background while I'm using my MMA background. We're both trying to get each other to tap but neither one of us will budge. I tagged Liv in and she went straight for Mandy taking her down.

*End of match*

Dolph made a blind tag on Mandy as she was running off the ropes so now Dolph and I are legal. Liv hit Mandy with the 201 Face breaker and then I connected with the Flatliner on Dolph and we picked up the victory. After the match we went backstage and Dolph and I shook hands.

Dolph: You did good out there kid. You got a bright future ahead of you keep working hard.

Oliver: Thanks Dolph, it means a lot coming from a vet like you.

Mandy and I shared a hug then I went to shower. After I showered I met Liv in the parking lot and we went to the airport to fly back to Orlando.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 259 41
This is the 3rd installment of my series. Depending how this one goes it might not be the final book.
32.3K 450 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
77.7K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!
27.1K 855 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy