❣SIDDHARTH KI JAAN❣

By Naughty_Breeze

Sidnaaz Version.. A cute Love Story.. ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ DESCLAIMER - This novel's story and characters are fi... More

| 1 || Haye! Meri gudia rani..
|2.|| Won't you hug me ??
| 3.|| Well this is my family.
| 4.|| Meri to saari dresses pretty hain.
| 5.|| At Last! She's Here!
|6.|| Itni garmi q hai??
| 7.|| The real Magic is Shehnaaz..
|8.|| What an idiot you are Siddharth!
| 9.|| NUTELLA khatam....
|10.|| Kushal k dimagh ki batti jali !!!!
| 11.|| Hamari princess kahaan hai?
|12.|| Yesss I am nervous....
|13.|| Oh God I just want to gobble her up.
|14 .|| Chocolate Cookies For Siddharth!
| 15.|| cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye ?
|16.|| Siddharth Ki Jaan.
|17. || Socha tha par koi soch nhi aai ...
| 18.|| Mere Siddharth Jaisa koi nhi h!
|19.|| Never Ever!!!!!!
|20.|| toh aap achay walai gandai ho....
|21.|| My Prince Charming!
|22.|| Main Tera.. Hoon Tera
|23.|| My Little Doll..❤️
|24.|| Yeh Mera Vada Hai..
update!!?
|25. || Swati's Big Decision!?
|26.|| My Baby Princess!
|27.|| jaisa aapka hukum my Baby Princess..
|28.|| 7 Vows!
|29.|| His Baby wifey.
|30.|| Only because of That Siddharth Shukla..
|31.|| Meri baby wifey ko kissiee chahiye!?
|32.|| You both deserved Worse punishment.
|33. || Happy Holi!!
|34.|| A Game!
|35.|| Maine Honthon se lagai toh hungama ho gya!!
|36. || Pooja!!?
|37. || I was Always Wrong!!
|38. || Bump Chiki Chiki Bump!
| 39. || Looks like the tables are turned, Mr. Shukla!!
| 40. || I'll Try to behave!
| 41. || Never ever cover yourself from Me!!
| 42. || Dil Main Chupa Lunga..
| 43. || Pregnant!
| EPILOGUE. ||
NEW SIDNAAZ STORY.
ENCHANTED

❥Êxördíum.

20.1K 541 25
By Naughty_Breeze

This Story is really close to my heart.. And I can assure you that you guyz will love it.. 😀

This Story is already available in my wattpad account in manan version..

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

🔽Main Protagonists🔼

Siddharth Shukla :-

Son of Ashok and Rita Shukla. He's the Eldest one from his Siblings.. Belong to a wealthiest Family and a well non business tycoon.. The proud of his Parents and an idol for his siblings. Loved his Family Allot. He's what every girls want. A perfect man in everything, a gentleman, an idealistic Son, Understanding & loving elder brother. He just have negative point that's his limitless anger and his possessiveness. Age :- 29.

Shehnaaz Kaur  :-

A Girl who is lively and bubbly in nature. A 18 yrs orphan girl. She's v cute and Can Melt your heart with her ever so cute Talks. She's very innocent angel who is unaware about what's Called Cruel Word? She's v innocent just like a baby who gets easily Scared from angry people. She only knows how to spread love and happiness around her. She has a charm that makes you hers just by her little moment of yours with her. Lives in an orphanage with her lovely Maa. She was homeschooled. She's that much naive that if Someone will talk to her nicely then She will only think - that person is her Wellwisher. She trust people v Easily.

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

Co-stars of The Story➡️➡️

Elder Shuklas :-

Ashok and Rita Shukla :- An Understanding and lovable Parents Parents of their Three Sons. They want Siddharth to get Married.

*Imagine anyone for his father.. if you guys want can assume as his Real father as well..🙈*

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

Younger Shuklas :-

Ali and Kushal :- these two are musketeers of the family and loved their bhai beyond their life. Can do anything for him. They are Un-identical Twins. Age :- 25.

Jasmine And Maya Shukla :- Both are Lovable and Kind daughter-in-laws of Shuklas.

Jasmine Shukla :- Married to Ali. Age :- 23.

Maya Shukla :- Married to Kushal. Age :- 23.

SWATI Shehnaaz's Maa :- A very Kind and and loving person and the caretaker of the orphanage. Treat Shehnaaz as her Own daughter. Shehnaaz is v Special For her. She has never let her to Stepped out orphanage Alone. She's a protective Shield for her daughter Shehnaaz . She's her jaan umm Scratch it her life is nil without her. She's very well known of Shehnaaz's Innocence and naivety.

  ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

Cover of the Story - Mine Creation.

Please Do VOTES and COMMENTS..😇❤️

Bindu07
PoojaShukla7
Thedreamer_Ak
ShahSAIR
BidishaKarar
Trupti84
Anajni123
Purplepeek
agarwalgovind
lialia
Malharrane
Ragyarags
LeenaNath
TanviMahatab
SidNaazian_
anonymous9567247
AyeshaShaikh392
Sidnaaz_heart
SidNaazFF
sidxnaaz
dazzlingfeels
RiDgEnIgHt
meghna112
pari_0902
Angel-arshi23
piyalisaha711

Sadiakhan1234567

kaps012

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 679 15
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝗲! @avneetkaur_13 started following @thesiddharthnigam . . . . A Sidneet fanfiction! An insta...
907K 68.6K 95
It's my first story, so pardon me for all the mistakes. _____ Story is about his Soulmate, his love,his obsession, his junoon, his lady Love and how...
20.6K 1.1K 16
© @pihudaa short stories of our SIDNAAZ,😊😊 Published on : 16 June 2021 Completed on : 2 August 2021 Copyright Reserved This story is originally pu...
253K 27.2K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...