|23.|| My Little Doll..❤️

Siddharth Pov :-

I stirred When I Feel Someone Crawled Closer to Mine.. I feel the person's hand Clutched my Bare waist Tightly.. I Blinked my eyes and open it only to find my jaan sleeping with a Painful frown on her forehead. She was the one who was clutching my waist tightly with her one hand while her other hand was tightly clutching her stomach.

I worriedly Looked at her and then kissed on her forehead a smile played on her lips but the painful frown was still iched on her forehead.

I crassed her hair, " jaan.. What happened bacha? ", another second I heard her sob.

Her sob Makes me Panic.

I gently Lifted her and makes her comfortable on my lap.

" baby.. What happened? Apne Siddharth ko nhi btaogi? ", She Looked above while tears flow down from her cute eyes.

" vo.. Vohh.. ", I Frowned When I find her feeling Shy the next instant!

She bend her head down still sobbing.

Hainn! Rote hue koun sharmata h!?

I stared at her Amused and then Cupped her face and ask, " bacha, look at me.. ", She Shake her head negatively Still having courage to look at me.

M I looking Monster to her that She's Scaring to look at me?

I Noticed her clutching her tummy tightly again and her eyes too tightly Closed.

" pait (tummy) dard ho rha h? ", I Asked Worriedly in return she Pouted looking at me and my guess was right.

She hide her face into my chest and I felt my chest wet.

I crassed her hair when She sobbed, " I want mumma.. ", she Wiped her Red nose Cutely turning it more Red.

" acha acha.. Firstly shhhhh.... I'll call her ok? ", I Cajoled her Creasingher hairs and I was going to keep her on bed but she didn't let me go.

" nhi na.. ", She requested cutely hiding her face into my chest.

" bacha.. Agar main jayunga nhi toh swati aunty ko koun bulayega! ", I Said but she Clutched me more saying, " no.. No.. No..... ", she stubbornly shaking her head negatively.

I sighed and then I wear my shirt hurriedly and then call swati aunty.

" Siddharthhhh.. ", I heard her calling me peeking out from my chest cutely.

Goodd!

This girl's Cuteness will be end of Mine someday!