| 15.|| cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye ?

Swati with shaking hands dialed Rita number.

"Hello" Rita said in a happy tone which soon turned worried after listening sobbing from the other side.

"Kia hoaaa swati ??? Sab theek hai na??" Rita asked.

"Rita ... Sanu nhi hai ghar mai " she said while sobbing and Rita was
confused.

"Kya matlab swati sahi sai bata " Rita asked worriedly.

"Meri meeting thi kisi donater k sath .... mai wahan sai waapis aai to
sanu ghar pai nhi thi .... mai nai usko har jaga dhoondh lia hai ... wo khin nhi hai kisi nai usko jaatai dekha bhi nhi .... wo mujhe binna bataatai kabhi nhi jati .... pata nhi meri bachi kahaan hai " Swati said with great difficulty while sobbing.

"Swati chup ho jao ... fikar mat karo pata chal jay ga uska yahin kahin ho
gi" Rita said and she was also worried.

...................................................

Siddharth was driving when he was disturbed by the ringing of his phone.

"Hey Mom" he said.

"Siddharth " Rita said in a tense voice and Siddharth immediately knew something is wrong.

"Mom what happened??" He asked worriedly.

"Siddharth Shehnaaz is missing" Rita said and Siddharth's car came to screeching
halt and he was left stunned.

SIDDHARTH'S CABIN :-

Shehnaaz rubbed her eyes as she woke up from her deep slumber. She sat up and looked here and there.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she saw that it was night. She stood up with a jerk and looked at her surroundings.

She was still in the office and the office was very quiet. She ran towards the door and tried opening it but it was locked. The lock was automatic and Siddharth locked it from outside
and left.

Babaji ......

it's soo dark ....

Siddharth kahaan hain ....

Shehnaaz again gazed at her surroundings and suddenly she became more aware of the darkness in the cabin. She moved away from the door.

She was Slowly moving backward and a cold sweat broke on her body. Her senses became numb and the only thing she was able to see was the darkness.

It was suffocating her.

She came in contact with the wall and sat down while breathing heavily. Her
breaths were coming in short pants.
She was feeling like the place is shrinking and suddenly she felt claustrophobic.

Anxiety, fear , nervousness everything came to her together.

Tears started streaming down her face, She Looked at her shivering Hands in Darkness and then she started rubbing her ears with both her hands.

Voices started whispering in her head. She was not like this. She was a happy confident child back then.

But some incidents at her early age in school made her like this.

Suddenly she saw herself as a child sitting in the corner of a dark room in her school hiding from those bad people.

"No no no no ...." she closed her eyes tightly and started chanting while shaking her head.

Where are you Sanuuuuuu....!?

She heard his disgusting whisper in a sing-song voice in her head and she let out a cry and huddled herself more in the corner.

Aisai nahi kartai ....

apnai Sir ki baat nhi suno gi ....

chalo bahir aao ...

She heard it again and put a hand on her mouth to prevent the bile that was bubbling in her throat.

The thought of his face was enough to bring terror in her. She was a crying and trembling wreck without the knowledge of what she should do.

She was hallucinating and it was like the history is repeating itself for her.

As the voices became more she whimpered his name -

"Siddharth"

When she got no soothing in back she cried out his name loudly -

"Siddharthk"

Shhhhhhh.......

Again his evil voice rang in her ears and her eyes became wide and she tightly clasped her mouth shut with her hands.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When Siddharth heard the news of her being missing he was not able to process anything.

What??

How ??

Why??

These were the things moving in his mind But somehow he controlled himself and speeded towards the
orphanage.

On reaching the orphanage he ran inside. He was still thinking it to be some kind of misunderstanding but he was also having fear that if she is not here then where is she ??

He moved towards Swati's living room and there he saw her crying and Rita was on her side with
all his family.

"Auntyy..... Shehnaaz kahaan hai??" He asked her with difficulty as his voice ws becoming heavy with emotions.

"Siddharth .... pata nhi kahaan hai sanu kisi nai usko nhi dekha hai jatai hoy but wo kahin chali gai hai "

Rita came to him with tears in her eyes.

"Kia matlab kisi nai nhi dekha ??? Aisai kaisai ho sakta hai ?? Sab kahaan thay tab ??" Siddharth was
suddenly angry and he shouted.

"Siddharth .... Siddharth .." Rita tried to stop him but he walked out from there and he came down.

He banged his hand at the table where the receptionist was standing. She looked at him startled and
slightly dazed.

"Where is Shehnaaz ??" He asked in a calm tone.

"I don't know " she said while frowning.

"You don't know??" He said in threatening tone and she shook her head.

"She is missing since day ..... wo yaahaan par kahin bhi nhi hai and YOU ARE SAYING YOU BLOODY
DON'T KNOW " Siddharth thundered at her and she trembled at her place.

"I...I .." she stuttered.

"Kiaa ...I I .... you know na that she is not allowed to go outside alone phir bhi" he again screamed at her.

"Watchman kahan hai ?" He asked while moving out when Rita held his hand said "watchman uppar hai ".

Siddharth moved upstairs angrily and when he reached there he saw that Swati was unconscious.

"This happened due to continuous crying and tension " Ali said who is actually a doctor but his
passion was always dancing so he never Proceed his professionalism as a doctor.

……….

Siddharth looked at her and then moved towards the kitchen to drink water so that he could cool down his mind. He took out a bottle from fridge and took large gulps.

His mind was just thinking about her.

Where she can go???

She is so naive that anything can happen to her.

All the bad thoughts came to his mind and he slammed his hand on the front table and sent all the utensils down.

"Arghhh" he gripped his hairs hard and made his way out....

While going out he noticed chocolate cookies on the floor. He picked it up and smiled a little thinking about the way she used to tell him of her love for chocolate cookies.

Suddenly he remembered something.

His receptionist was also talking about some girl making cookies for him. Not everyday a girl brought cookies for him.

Sure thing, many girls had a crush on
him but cookies was something else.

A thought came in his mind that -

what if it was sanu......!!?

He immediately called his PA ...

"Hello Sir " he answered

"Yes Akaash .... the receptionist that works on our ground floor ... msg me her number immediately " Siddharth said.

"Sir everything okay??" Akaash asked.

"Yes Akaash just msg me the number " Siddharth said in a irritated tone.

"Okay" was his reply and Siddharth disconnected the call.

After few minutes he got the msg and he called the receptionist.

"Hello"

" Yes ..... It's Siddharth Shukla "

"Yess sir " she immediately changed her voice and Siddharth wanted to gag at her failed attempt to sound seductive.

"Any girl came to you today while stating that she brought cookies for me??" Siddharth asked her impatiently.

"Yeah yeah ... one girl came and was saying that she brought cookies for you but I didn't let her in ...
I did the right thing na Siddharth" she stated proudly and at the end she tried to purr which was more
like the sound of a dying whale ...

"No you did absolutely wrong...... and if the matter is what I am thinking than prepare yourself to be
on road ... and it's Sir to you " Saying this he disconnected the call and moved out.

"Mom ... mai office ja raha hoon .. I think I know where Shehnaaz is" Siddharth said and without listening anything he was out from there.

SHUKLA ENTERPRISES :-

Siddharth entered the building hastily and moved towards his cabin to look at the CCTV footage.

In his mind he was thinking of scolding her for her careless behavior.

But will he be able to do that!?

Siddharth entered the cabin while muttering to himself. He turned the lights on and was moving towards the table when he heard whimpering.

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved to the other side of the table and on witnessing a small figure in the corner he stopped on his tracks.

Shehnaaz was sitting there with hands on her ears and her eyes were tightly shut. She was not in her senses.

Her mind was numb and she was not able to think anything. The only thing she was feeling was fear and the voices that were continuously whispering in her head were giving her a headache.

Siddharth stood shocked while looking at her. She was continuously shaking and whimpering.

He couldn't process his thoughts. He was confused and was feeling scared while looking at her vulnerable condition.

He didn't knew what happened. He slowly moved towards her and swallowed the ball of emotions forming in his throat.

"Sheh..Shehnaaz "he whispered cautiously but in return he got no reaction. It was as if she was not
present there.

"Shehnaaz" he again chocked his voice laced with emotions. Again there was no response.

He sat in front of her and touched her shoulder and suddenly she let out a cry full of fear.

Siddharth's eyes widened as he looked at her trembling body.

He again tried to hold her and she shrinked away from him.

"Shehnaaz mai hoon..." Siddharth said in a hoarse voice and held her shoulders.

"No no no no" Shehnaaz cried and desperately tried to move away from him.

"Shehnaaziii" he jerked her as her movements were becoming franatic.

He held her cheeks and made her look at him. Suddenly she stopped resisting and looked at him with wide innocent eyes.

She stared at him for some time and then lowered her head and said -

" Shhhhh ... wo aa jay ga" while
stuttering.

She was whispering this sentence again and again. Siddharth shook her hardly and shouted her name.

"Main ho Shehnaaz....Siddharth" he again said and her head snapped towards him.

"Sidd..Siddharth??" She asked while stuttering and her voice had a kind of hope.

"Haan Siddharth" he said barely containing his tears. Seeing her like this his heart was hurting.

"Siddharth" she whispered while looking elsewhere and suddenly realization flashed in her eyes and she
cried out his name loudly.

"Siddharth"

saying this she plunged in his arms and hugged him tightly and started crying loudly.

She clutched his shirt tightly in her small hands.

Siddharth also hugged her tightly and inhaled her scent. His eyes were watery listening to her cries.

"Bass meri jaan bass ... mai aa gaya hoon na shhh bass" Siddharth said while rubbing her back.

He was cooing at her and was whispering sweet nothings to her and after crying her heart out she slumped in his arms and exhaled deeply.

She snuggled in him just like a Baby and Siddharth cuddled her close and kissed her hairs.

He picked her up and her eyes were half closed. He was moving out of the cabin when Shehnaaz whispered something but Siddharth didn't understood.

He came close to her and she repeated it and a sad smile came on his face.

"Cookies "

"Hmm... cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye ? " He said while picking up the pack as well and moved
out of the cabin.

"Uhmm" she meekly nodded while her eyes were completely closed.

"Khud banaye thay meri baby nai?? " Siddharth asked her while moving out of the building.

..........

It's 1900+ words..

Its big enough.. abb mujhe acha response chahiye..😐😐

Please Do VOTES And COMMENTS😇💕