Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F7.
F8.
F9.
F10.
F11.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
F14.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.5
TB.6
TB.7
TB.8

F6.

7.7K 570 94
By thecluelessnibbi

"....the supply is inelastic and here we are done!" Abeer smiled at the girl after helping her with elasticity problems in economics in an empty classroom.

"Thank you so much Abeer , you were a great help today." The girl thanked her in gratitude while stuffing her things in her bag before leaving for her class.

"Mention not, see you in class then!".Abeer replied still avoiding the familiar gaze she has been feeling entire time while explaining the girl. And the girl blushing face before leaving was proof enough of her unsettling doubts.

He is here!

Abeer sighed still pretending to be obvious while stuffing her things to in haste when his playfully taunting voice startled her and the fear and nervousness picked up.

"Economics k jaise kabhi hame bhi itna hi dil laga k parh lia kro!" She clenched her pen tightly in her fist while closing her eyes in exasperation before opening again.

(Ever try to study me too the way you always study economics.)

Abeer didn't reply though she grabbed her things and started to walk out but unfortunately he was already on the door blocking her way with his teasing smile. She tapped her foot impatiently and controling herself not to stare at his handsome face and the dreamy look in his eyes that he always carrying only for her, around her. And it always makes the strings in her heart tune. In all these years after interacting with Omer she has realised one thing , he has the most talkative pair of eyes. Most of the time he doesn't even need to day things that his eyes convey easily that's why she always fears looking into his eyes because she knows she will find her own reflection in it and she will helplessly fall for him. But today looking into his eyes will just pain her.

"Omer please move!" She asked sternly after patiently waiting enough.

"Abeer I swear tum na!" (Abeer you are..!) He snapped feeling irked by her oblivious behaviour.

"Main chahta hu kabhi tum do pal teher k mujhse dhang se baat kro." He confessed helplessly. He is tired of her nonchalant behaviour, never showing a single sign.
(I want you to talk to somebody nicely like two civil persons.)

"Pr mujhe nahi karni tumse baat, samajh kyu nahi aati tumhe?".She yelled in frustration. She is depressed and was dreading to face Omer and Rayan since morning and looking at Omer unknown about the truth making it even more stressful for her.

(But I don't want to talk to you anyway!So why don't you understand that?)

Omer heart fell with his face expression but soon hee calmed himself before shutting the door behind him with a hard look on his face while glaring at Abeer who is now staring at him with her jaw touching the ground.

"Kyu nahi karna baat, haan?Kyu? lekin mujhe karni hai or main karunga!" Omer asked persistently and added adamantly.
(Why don't you want to talk?.Why? Well but I want to and I will!)

"Omer tum yu zbardasti nahi kr sakte." Abeer mumbled brokenly now staring the floor.

"Just give me a fucking reason dammit! Why? Why are you always running away from me? Since our school time I am chasing you but you never gave me a proper reason that why I should stop coming after you! Just spit it out whatever it is Abeer. Running away isn't the solution!" Omer yelled furiously and helplessly while kicking the bench in frustration scaring Abeer who flinched away in fear.

Omer deep eyes soften looking at her and he instantly stepped closer with a desperate look in his eyes staring at Abeer like a love sick.

"Just tell me Abeer, please." He pleaded her.

"Omer main..."(Omer I) Abeer trailed sighing heavily. "Omer main hazar dafa to bata chuki hu that I want nothing to do with you. Now what more you wanna listen? Isn't this enough?" She asked begging him to understand now tears of frustration pouring from her eyes.

(Omer I already told you a thousand times)

"No! this isn't enough!" He snapped stubbornly.

"All these because of our families, right love?" He asked suddenly cupping her face. Abeer stood there baffled because she did the mistake of looking into his eyes. The emotions in them like always are scaring her and now she can't look away. Yes, its only her reflection that she sees in his eyes.

"Omer please come out of your day dreaming and live your life. It hurts when a dream shatters and I don't want you to get hurt by hoping something that's never going to happen." Abeer explained gently.

"Abeer but this isn't a dream for me now." He mumbled to her looking deep into her soul "Ise har roz jeene laga hu main. Agar ye toot gaya toh main...meri Zindagi se chut jaunga!" He whispered achingly.

(I live this dream everyday like a reality now and if it shatters then I don't think I will be living anymore.)

"Omer no!" Abeer gasped in horror.

A shiver run down Abeer's spine feeling the intensity of his feelings and the sincerity in his eyes Her heart started racing like a horse in open field under thunderstorm. She can't imagine a single harm on Omer and here he is already talking about death. Now the talk from the morning making her feel even more dreadful.

"I swear I will fix everything. Ju.. just give me a chance. All I want is your yes Abeer. This is the only thing that's stopping me from making you mine in every promising sense. Just please tell me." He begged her, now even his eyes shinning with tears. Her heart broke without a sound but with a piercing pain. The man in front of her is the epitome of ozing power and strength but the way he always become vulnerable like sand in her hand, baring his every emotion and feeling. She wanted to say yes to him in that moment, wanted to tell him that yes its their family that's stopping him but she also knows she can't promise him something that she isn't sure about herself. She can't give him false hopes, not after what happened today morning. Maybe its all fate!

"Abeer no man can love you as much as I do, Just say yes to be mine, Girl!" He pleaded brokenly leaning his forehead on hers, remembering the Rayan prank from morning. Perhaps it was only a prank but it has filled some unsettling fear in Omer's heart. He wants assurance, any kind of assurance will do for now. That's why he was searching for her, to feel her close and to assure that she is still unclaimed.

Entire university knows that Abeer is his and he is sure no one will dare to approach her. No one is crazy or daring enough to mess with him. It was a silent message to everyone that they themselves picked on soon witnessing The Omer Ibrahim's obsession with Abeer since day one. The guy who didn't ever eye a single girl in university was suddenly going crazy for a new girl was a news to everyone. Its still a mystery and they all think it was a love at first sight for Omer.

However Omer has been in love with Abeer since she has her braces, frickeles and short unruly hair. And it was only his love and respect for her that doesn't let him claim her publicly and own her like his private property. He is patiently waiting for Abeer to give him that right herself.

Both their eyes closed breath heavy. The moment is bittersweet to both of them, so close , their breath mingling yet so far.

"I have a class!" Abeer pulled away And without giving him any assurance Abeer abruptly left from there leaving him alone in his weak moment.

*******

Abeer rushed out from the empty class hastily while not bothering to look around when she collided with someone and stumbling, only to be saved by a strong pair of arms coming around, helping her to stand properly again.

"Calm down, What's the rush tigresses!" That deep Chuckle has her eyes widening in panic and her heart ready to come out of her chest. Too much for avoiding these two today! She looked up at his face for a moment with a horror-struck look then ran away from there in a lightening speed while he stared at her running away with a deep frown until Omer's voice called him from behind.

"Rayan!" Omer couldn't help the little hint of bitterness in his tone after witnessing the scene of his supposed girl in his best friend's arms, that scene was just painfully itching even after he persuaded his heart that Rayan just saved her from falling that's it. It was all platonic!

"What's wrong with her ?" Rayan asked Omer still frowning not understanding that weird encounter he just had with her. No matter how annoyed and frustrated Abeer is with Omer but she never behaves like this with him, as if trying to avoid him too. As far as he remember Abeer always used to pass her that friendly smile whenever she sees him but today she was really weird.

"I just pushed her too much I guess." Omer shrugged defeatedly and Rayan clutched his shoulder sympathetically.

"Rayan are you really sure tujhe kabhi pyar nahi hua?" Omer asked randomly while they started walking towards their class together. Rayan just gave him a weird look shaking his head on his best friend question.

"Come on!" Omer pushed.

"Umm..." Rayan pursed his lips thoughtfully before replying. "Nope! Never! Love is really not my thing." He replied proudly and Omer rolled his eyes.

"You are really hopeless!" Omer mocked. "You should try, its magical!" Omer explained dramatically and Rayan laughed before speaking.

"For me..." Rayan laugh suddenly died down " its always tragical."

"A product of tragic love!" He chuckled humourlessly while Omer stared at him sympathetically "and now already fearing another tragedy." And then he poked Omer's heart playfully to lighten the situation and they both laughed loudly gathering everyone's attention from hallways who stared st them dreamily and some enviously before they move into their class eventually.

**********************

High cream-ish walls symmetrically embellished with the portrait of ancestors and expensive paintings touching the ceiling of Achakzai mansion. The hall was exceptionally quite when Rayan reached home in the evening from University. Where is everyone? He wondered while throwing his bag pack on the couch in the living - area before going around to look for everyone. It's a surprise that he didn't came across his cook and helps who work and leave late. His eldest step -brother is out of town for business and his Dad still must be in his office so he didn't bother to look around for them while his only step sister who is always busy on phone with her fiance and his sister-in-law, step mother and grand mother aren't even around.

''Dado!Dado!'' He called for his Grandmother after deciding to look for his Grandmother first and reached her room knocking on her door.

''Aaja Dado ki jaan, ander aaja!''

(come inside darling! Come!)

His Dadi's cheerful loving voice called him inside. He grinned before opening her room door to see his Dadi sitting on bed with her heavy silver pandaan (a customized box for areca nuts and betel leaf.) right beside her on bed and her mouth tinted red due to chewing pan. She was as always dressed in her bright traditional dress a big head piece on her head. After all she was a proud and beautiful pashtun women who never left her culture and learning. Even her room is the exception in their entire modern style mansion; One wall blunt red and the three painted as almond, embellished with woven colorful hangings and artifacts.

''Where is everyone Dado?I didn't find anyone when I came back.''

He asked in his grandmother's pashto tongue while lying his head on his darling grandmother lap who started to brush his soft platinum dyed hair with her wrinkled fingers filled with those traditional rings. She smiled mischievously on her grandson questions who just frowned.

''Come on Dado tell me?'' He asked again in irritation because he never like whenever his Dado smiles at him like this. It is a sign alarm for Rayan.

''Your Mom and Dad are going to the house of your future bride tonight on dinner.'' She teased but Rayan felt like his his heart suddenly stopped pumping blood and he was frozen.

''My future bride? Excuse me! When did that happen?'' He asked in shock , sitting straight to look for any sign of humour and joke on her grandma face but unfortunately there;s nothing.

''Its been a while now. Now shoo! Go get ready you also are going with them. They are getting in their room while waiting for you.'' She told him pushing him hurriedly patting his back but he sat there motionless, couldn't able to digest what he just heard. He and married?Seriously? ''Be quick!'' After the last push from his grandma and the annoyance in her voice, he instantly stood up leaving her room.

''And yes don't forget to tell me how you really find that girl!'' Last he heard his grandma yelling after him when he turn around to look for his father towards his room shaking his head.

''Dad!Dad!'' He banged his father's room door impatiently.

''What's wrong Rayan?''His Father Abbas open the door with a scowl. ''And please if it has something to do with your everyday non-sense then please not tonight. Go get ready we are visiting somewhere for important dinner.

''When were you going to tell me that you are arranging my marriage to some stranger?'' Rayan asked annoyed without beating around the bushes and ignoring everything that his father just said.

''So you know. Even better! Less explaining to do.'' It was his step mother Hazra who appeared all dressed and looking elegant in a designer suit beside her husband with a stiff smile. Rayan just stared at her distastefully. She is a beautiful woman but with a stinking personality.

''I am not speaking to you!'' Rayan snapped rudely.

''Rayan!'' His father yelled. ''This is no way to talk to your mother!''

''She is not my mother!'' He retorted instantly while his father glared at him furiously and his mother rolled her eyes dramatically used to his everyday drama.

''Rayan honey!'' Hazar started in her fake sweet tone ''Go get ready first, we are getting late we can't keep them waiting due to our useless and unnecessary bickering. Right?'' She battled her eyelashes while rubbing his shoulders. She is so fake.

''She is right. Get ready first. Rest we will talk after returning.'' His father tried to make him understand.

''No !'' Rayan exclaimed. ''I am not going anywhere and please I'm not ready for marriage right now. I am just 22 for God sake!''

''We are not marrying you right away. Its just a formality and if they will say yes. We will just get you engaged until you both are ready.'' His father explained.

''Really? Then what's the hurry?'' He asked sarcastically.

''Rayan that's because....''Abbas rubbed his head already feeling the headache coming. ''She is a really nice girl from a very reputable family. Its hard these days to get such girls, they have alliances lined up so why not just get done.'' He smiled convincingly at his son.

''Not convincing enough!'' saying this he left from there leaving his father with his wife dumbfounded.

****************

''Come on we reached!'' Mr Abbas Achakzai voice echoed in the car when their Rolls Royce Suv halted in front of a beautiful grand Victorian mansion amidst Doon hill. It was just his father and him in the front while his step sister Asmara and step mother in the back. It was an isolated place nevertheless not so far from the city. After his step mother and sister Rayan was the next to step down from the car, still a scowl visible on his face. He heard her mother and sister and mother gasped staring at as snow as white mansion standing out in the valley at dark night proudly.

''Abbas! Look at the place. Their taste in architecture is really good.'' Hazra complimented, her eyes shining with mirth. Rayan rolled his eyes at his step mother tactics, its not like their place is any less but who's going to comment this women. ''Are you sure they don't have any son? I mean we can fix Asmara alliance here too.'' Hazra exasperated only to receive a glare from her husband, eye roll from Rayan and Asmara snapped in annoyance lifting her head from her phone dressed in a peace floral maxi dress.

''Mom I am already engaged to Asim, No thanks!''

''Anyways lets move inside.'' His father announced leading ahead, stepping inside the mansion after telling the guards their name who instantly opened the gate.

''It was really you, Wasn't it?'' Rayan spat in low voice gritting his teeth halting his step mother by her elbow when everyone was ahead of them so that they can't hear them. Hazra smirked in response at his question answering his doubts before freeing her arms from him and walking ahead now beside her husband leaving Rayan fuming in anger and cursing that witch of a women mentally.

It's no secret Rayan never wanted to come here tonight and wasn't even considering to ever meet the girl and he was sure that he made it sure to his father when he left after the argument to his room. But unfortunately as long as his step mother is there in his life he can't expect a moment of peace because not even twenty minutes later there was knock on his door and his father at the door step with a strict expression and threatened Zayan to cancel his sports scholarship, after all the trusty of the University is his father's really good friend and now Rayan is here dressed in one of his white shirt and jeans, not bothering to dress up exceptionally but still happen to look not less than Adonis.

He stared at Hazra beaming face and really don't get what his step-mother will achieve from this alliance and why she looks so persistent about this because as far as he remember finding a nice girl from a reputable family for Rayan wasn't her agenda then what's changed?

He still remember how Hazra stared at him when he came India for the first time along with his father after his mother's death. He was just ten and was looking around like a child in christmas because he never was used to such luxuries because he was brought up by his single mother who was working hard to make their end meet until he met his billionaire father. Rayan found an elder brother in Abrar who is now 28 and an elder sister in Asmara who is 23 now and of course ! His grandmother; she instantly fell in love with little Rayan and he with her but he never found a mother in Hazra. She hated him and treated him worse than the dust under her heels. After all he was the child of the woman of her husband's betrayal; his second wife whom he met during a long six months of business venture in Korea and his mother Seo-yeon was a young beautiful woman had housekeeping job in the same hotel where Abbas stayed. He married her right after a month of meeting her, had his time of the life with his mother, showered her in love and all the luxuries and then suddenly disappeared leaving her mother alone like a dream and three months pregnant. He never contacted her, tried to meet her, everything was forgotten for him. His mother also wasn't a powerful woman so she accepted fate when she realized Abbas is never coming back but still she never hated him , she was always great-ful to him that she actually was able to experience love and such life only because of him and more over for giving her such a beautiful son. Unfortunately her mother never found out how vile of a man her husband was and he already had a family in India.

When Rayan was nine years old his mother died due to tuberculosis before her death she used to be so stressed always running from here to there. She even took the loan from bank just so that she can visit India but unfortunately nothing worked. He still remember his mother handkerchief with red stain from work and all the urgent visits she was making apparently before her death that his mother used to hide away from him. Even after all the hard work she never found out his father and she died a painful death leaving him alone under her best-friend wing who was a bar tender until his father found out about him after a year from all the letters, custody papers his mother posted to his office address.

Perhaps, he will never forgive his father for this, no matter how convincing his reasons are but he can't find in himself to forgive his father. According to his father he still love Yeon and wanted to find her many times but his first wife always used to stop him by suicidal threats and he is guilty that he didn't find out on right time about his mom and didn't know about his mother's visit in India at his office.

( I choose him as Rayan Achakzai , just imagine his hair platinum)

I GUESS THIS CHAPTER WAS MORE ABOUT RAYAN, WASN'T IT?😴😴😴

SO GUYS HOW WAS IT?

Thank you so much for all the love and support and keep encouraging me if you want quick update.😌😌😌

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE WRITERS HERE ANYWAYS? I would love to give your book a try.

Since I am so bored why not enjoy some great work!😍😴😴

OKAY SO THE TARGET HERE FOR SOONER UPDATES...

500 STARS

80 COMMENTS

P.S- And please don't hesitate to share your ideas and suggestions about plot or even the next story. It would be a great help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5K 50
A simple girl who works for her boss as a personal assistant. Right, expect he is dangerous. She just doesn't know it. He's a mafia boss. He saves h...
459K 11.4K 30
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
195K 14.9K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
121K 16K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...