Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

37 : Operation Part 2

14.7K 563 248
By yeonneulie

Y/N stare at outside of the car window. She's on her way to the restaurant. Jimin told her that he have something else to do and he said to her to meet him there. She felt kinda nervous since she will meet Taemin. I mean what if he get there first? Wouldn't it be awkward?

Since Jimin invited her to go to a fancy restaurant, she thought that it'll proper if she wear some dress. But that means that she would have to got to BTS dorm and the boys will questioned her about it. Jimin particulary said not to tell the others. So she was about to go to the restaurant with her casual clothes.

But then her stylist asked her and she got excited as she gave her a pair of elegant dress. At first she refused but then she thought it would be impolite to meet some senior in entertainment industry in a fancy restaurant, she then accept it.

Her stylist eonni making a fuss about her telling that she would meet up with Taemin. Some of them are even saying that Jimin planning of setting both of them together. But she denied that. Of course Jimin would never do that. He know that she have a crush on Yoongi.

But what if it's true? What if Jimin tried to set her up with Taemin so she could forget about Yoongi?

Her thought suddenly go back to that night. The night when he kissed her.

After that night she ignored him but it's not like he tried to talk to her anyway. A million thoughts start to cross her mind. He didn't confess or say anything about that night, of  course it broke her. She thought that it's a mistake, he just caught up with the emotion.

She shook her head as she doesn't want to think about it anymore. It broke her heart. Maybe being set up with Taemin would not be a bad idea after all?

Never did she know Jimin has another plan.

+++

Yoongi decided to took his car to the restaurant as he saw that it is a private one, meaning that he would get the privacy he needed. So he didn't ask his manager to droped him there. And since he would be meeting with Jungkook, it will be easier as he know that the kid won't bring a transportation. It will be quite a hasle to call their manager just to pick them up.

As he arrived at the basement, he get out from his car. He saw his reflection in the car window as he cursed in his head when he saw what he's wearing. A black hoodie, black training, and a sandal. Even though Jungkook said it's fine for him to wear anything. The building is too fancy for casual clothes.

He decided to change. Because he wear a black shirt inside, he just removed her hoodie and replace it with a coat and his sandals with a pair of shoes. Thankfully there are some in the car. Even though he doesn't really care about what people think, he still have some pride. He doesn't want to be seen as a weird guy who wear sandals to a fancy restaurant.

He doesn't care about what Jungkook wear as he just think about himself for now. He then start to head towards the building. He went to the lift as he press the floor button. It is on the upper floor.

The waiter approach him with a small respectful smile as they asked him.

"Do you have a reservation sir?"

"Ah, yes. In the name of Mr. Park"

"Oh reservation of Mr. Park? I'll bring you there sir. Your companion already arrived"

Yoongi just noded as he follow the waiter.

So Jungkook already arrived huh.

The restaurant is not too crowded, it looked kinda empty somehow. Maybe because it is weekday so not a lot of people come here. The waiter then pointed out the table to Yoongi. Yoongi furrowed his brows as he saw a girl is sitting on the table with her back on him.

He then turned towards the waiter.

"Uuh.. are you sure it's not the wrong table?"

"No sir. This is the table that reserved in the name of Park Jimin"

"Are you sure?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

The sound of the conversation make the girl turned her head as she make an eye contact with the boy. Both of them stare at each other with wide eyes.

"Is.. something wrong sir? Do you not know this woman?" the waiter asked him as he keep his attention on the girl.

"Ehem, no. It's right. You can leave now" Yoongi said, not breaking his eye contact with the girl. The waiter bow at him as he make his way out.

Yoongi gulp before he took a seat in front of her. Meanwhile, Y/N hang her head low as she began to play with her fingers.

Is this some kind of joke? Does Jimin just set her up with Min Yoongi? A million of thought cross her brain as her heart is no helping. It's beating exteremely fast right now. She swear that Yoongi could've hear her heart beating so fast as the silence goes on.

Little that she know, the boy also felt the same. Can't she gave his heart a break? Just this morning he swear he got a heart attack seeing her with short hair. It suit her so much. And now she's sitting in front of him with a dress. It's not too revealing but her hair make her collarbone look so pretty right now. He doesn't get it, how could an angel be exist?

Yoongi clear his throat, making the girl lift up her head to look at him.

"Have you ordered?" Yoongi asked.

Y/N blinked before shooking her head.

Yoongi then start to called the waiter as he began to ordered some food.

"I'll get a lamb steak with mashed potato"

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked the girl.

"I-I'll take the same"

Yoongi lift one of his brow as he bring back his attention to the menu.

"and a chicken salad with rib eye please"

Y/N widen her eyes.

"Do you like some wine sir?" the waiter asked him.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

Y/N just shook her head slowly.

"Yes please" Yoongi replied as he gave the waiter the menu back. The waiter then proceed to went away.

Y/N just stare at the boy as she doesn't know what to do or say. Moreover at his order. How could he know that it's her favorite food?

"I notice that since you become a model you have to take care of your figure so..yeah" Yoongi clear his throat as he turned his head to look outside of the window.

Y/N smile warmingly at him.

"Thank you oppa"

Yoongi glance a little at the girl as he saw her smile. He then turned his attention back to the window. They are sitting next to a big glass window where they could see the beautiful view of the city.

"Is it Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he turned his attention to the girl.

"..who invited you here?"

Y/N nodded.

"How about you oppa?"

"Jungkook" Yoongi replied as he sip some water.

Y/N just nodded at the boy.

Seriously how many time she would just nodding around? She have to say something for god sakes. Well, you couldn't blame her since it's been a long time since she last talking to him. And with him wearing a coat in front of her, with him looking like a gentleman, she couldn't help to feel nervous about it.

"Y-you know oppa. I don't know why they didn't tell us about this. I-"

"Let's not think about that" Yoongi sip some water.

"Let's just enjoy tonight okay?" Yoongi gave her his signature gummy smile.

Okay, it's official.

Y/N just have a heart attack there.

Little did they knew, 6 pairs of eyes are eyeing them from the table accros the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 737 39
My brother, Min Yoongi. Which means I'm Min Hana. Yeah he's an idol, and from the boy group BTS, weird I know. MY brother is from the world known boy...
156K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
52.6K 1.5K 31
Min Yoonmi and Min Yoongi who are mafia siblings with a single father. Their father fell in love with a women with 6 kids and their siblings. They co...
8.1K 485 25
When you have two major rivalry's in the university, you start to wonder whats the point of having you in the middle? But then she realizes, her brot...