Falice 2

By NeverEnoughPayne

| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or an... More

Hands
Southside Serpents
Southside Serpents V2
Double Life
Double Life 2
Shot
Polly
Merry Christmas
Injury
Jealous
Bond
Motorcycle
Betty & Jughead
Charles
Hal
Cover Up
Trauma
Agent Jones
Support
Adore
Jones Men
Stonewall
Letter
Retirement
Kids
Drunk
Wedding
Wedding 2
Feelings
Cruiser
Farm
Farm 2
Farm 3
Stick Around
Flowers
Betrayl
Bonding
Runaway
Wait
Siblings
Polaroid
Return
Family Dinner
Date Night
Lovers' Quarrel 1
Lovers' Quarrel 2
Lovers' Quarrel 3
Lovers' Quarrel 4
Girl Time
Father & Son
Black Hood
Long Lost Son
Kiss
Halloween
Protective
Together
House
Soft Underbelly
Lovebirds
Cry
Birthday
Alone
Hypocrite
Loss
Sacrifice
I Love You
Father Dearest
Mistletoe
En Route
Prom
Leaving
Hurtful Truth
All I Want
Time Jump
Debt Collectors
Ran Over
Threat
Breaking Point
Surprise
Blessings
Te Deseo Lo Mejor [I Wish You the Best]
Andrews & Jones Construction
Difference
Living Arrangement
The Rise of the Black Hood
New Man
Baptism
Rendezvous
Broken Arm
Frank
Fatherhood
Dealing with the Devil
Nightmares
Dinner
Boyfriends
Glimpse of Us
Do You Love Him?
Home is Where the Heart Is
A Night To Remember
The Hit (Version 1)
The Hit (Version 2)
Teenage Years
To Love Once
Let Her Go
Postpartum
Firstborn
Missing
Judgement Night
The Boy at the Door
Definitely, Maybe
Decade Delay
Did You Ever Love Me
Money
Playing the (Long) Game
Sick Son
The Happy One
The Vendetta
The Runaway Boy
The Rise of the Black Hood [Short Story]
Plead the Fifth
Brainwashed
A Night To Remember (Version 2)
Not So Happy Birthday
In My Shoes
The Ride Back Home
Our Daughter 1
Our Daughter 2
There's a Light that Never Goes Out
Christmas
Jealousy, Jealousy

Seizure

1.1K 70 2
By NeverEnoughPayne

***

With the water contaminated the governor mandated a city wide quarantine. No one in, no one out.

Prior to the city closing its exits, Alice had been in town for a school board meeting regarding the recent seizure outbreaks at Riverdale High. Her daughter may not currently be at the school, but that did not mean she wasn't going to make sure it was a well functioning school her daughter could return to. Especially when she already witnessed her daughter have a seizure at home. She might even have had a dispute with Penelope and Hiram during the meeting, but that was typical.

Alice had shared a moment with FP before all the chaos. It was just the two of them. They didn't fear getting caught.

Alice knew Betty was at the Sisters, where she hoped she was being kept safe. There weren't many places in this town she could consider safe. She did not like sending her there, but she felt like it was the safest option at the moment.

Jughead was AWOL, which was how FP ended up at her house the night her house was broken into. He was in the search for his son.

The pair was interrupted at his trailer by a single phone call. The call that had FP running off to Toledo for his son. He promised to come back right after.

Now with the chaos breaking out in town Alice made it her top priority to get to Betty. Upon reaching the Sisters she saw many patients leaving in various directions. They were surprised to see each other out there, but the mother of the two warned her all hell has broken loose. To which Betty responded she wouldn't be the only one that needs to get back to a safe home.

Across town FP and Jughead had arrived to the border trying to get in. Armed men were stationed to block their entrance back into town. The two argued with them until they pointed their weapons at them, getting forced to turn around.

Jughead felt his phone ring in his pocket. He pulled it out to check who it was. He saw Alice's name come up. Betty's immediate thought was to call Jughead. She didn't have her phone on her so she had to borrow her mother's.

"Who is it, boy?" FP saw the strange look on his face.

"It's Betty's mom. What does she want?" Jughead picked up the call wondering if Betty was okay. "Hello?" He heard the panicked voice of his girlfriend. "Woah, slow down. What?"

"What did Alice say?" FP questioned. Was she in trouble? Hurt? Why didn't she call him?

"It's Betty," Jughead answered him quickly before focusing on Betty again. "I'm not exactly sure, but protect her head. That's most important right now. Get to a doctor."

Doctor? Why? "What the hell is going on?" FP was growing anxious.

"I'm stuck out of town. My dad and I are having trouble getting past the armed men."

FP yanked the phone out of his hands. "Dad," He tried getting it back. FP tried speaking to Betty. "Betty, what's wrong?" He wanted some clarification on what was going on. "Okay, I need you to relax. Make sure your mom doesn't hurt her head. That's a vulnerable spot right now. That will help, but if you still feel a bit uncertain get to a medic. They will double check if everything is okay for you." FP handed the phone back to Jughead after Betty hung up to focus on her mother. "We're going in."

"Not that I disagree, but how do you intend to do that without getting shot at?"

"Trust me, boy. These bastards aren't keeping us out. Now come on. Get on your bike and follow me."

***

A medic came walking down the stairs. Alice was now getting some rest in her room. FP was sitting on the last step waiting to hear how she was doing. Betty looked over from where she was sitting.

FP stood up to talk to the medic. "How is she?"

"She will just need her rest. If it occurs again, call Riverdale General. The recent outbreak has been affecting multiple women in town. She will be okay, but keep an eye on her."

"We will," FP nodded. The medic spoke to him for a bit before leaving.

"Dad," Jughead pushed himself off the couch. He made his way over to him. "You think we can stay the night? I don't want to leave Betty alone."

FP put a hand on his shoulder. "We're not going anywhere." He didn't plan on leaving Alice's side the second he heard about this. "We're staying, but you're not sleeping in her room, let alone going upstairs."

"Dad," The teenage boy felt his face flush.

"Ah, no disagreements."

"Fine," Jughead sighed. "Not like we were going to do anything."

"Betty, how about you go get some rest? You must be tired."

"What about my mom?"

"She's resting. It's okay for you to be resting too."

Betty nodded. "I'll bring down some blankets for your stay."

"Thank you, Betty." Betty went upstairs to grab a couple of things for the boys. "Jug, pick a couch."

"Already did," Jughead flopped down on the comfiest one.

After Betty and Jughead fell asleep FP went up to check on Alice. He wanted to make sure she was doing alright before getting some shut eye. He peeked into her room and saw her sitting up against the headboard.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

She pressed her hand against her forehead. "What happened?" It felt like a blur to her, but she did remember everything spinning before.

"You had one of those seizures that have been going around. It's that stupid game." FP shuffled over to her. Alice scooted over, so he could sit next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head back on him. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head. "But I'm glad you're okay. Do you want anything? Water? Are you hungry? Tired?"

"I just want you to stay here with me." She lifted her head. "Where's Betty?"

"She's asleep in her room. She's okay."

Alice nodded. She relaxed and fell back into his arms again. "You're back. I assume Jughead is too."

"Yeah, he's passed out on the couch." FP leaned his head against hers. His hand reached for hers and held it gently, his thumb ran across her knuckles. "Got to see my little girl. She's not so little anymore. I can't believe it." FP felt his heart swell seeing his precious daughter. She was one of his pride and joys. "She hates me though."

"She doesn't hate you."

"I can't blame her. I've been a terrible father."

"You are not a terrible father, FP." Alice gripped on his hand tighter. "You are a great father. Hell, you just travelled out of state to get your son. You have been searching all around for him like a maniac."

"Then why do I feel like a rotten father? They deserve so much and I have failed to give that to them. Even our boy," FP didn't stop thinking about the son he didn't know they had. "I failed him too."

Alice turned to face him. She caressed his cheek. "Baby, you didn't. You didn't fail them. You didn't fail him either."

"How are you so sure?"

"I just know," Alice softened the look on her face. "That beautiful boy of ours, he-" She caught herself there. She couldn't say that. "What happened to him is not your fault. It was mine."

"Al, I told you to stop saying that. It's not your fault. What happened to Charles is not your fault."

"You're a good father, FP. Start believing in yourself for once."

The two enjoyed the silence they shared. It was comforting to be in each other's presence. She felt peaceful with him here. "Please stay," She yawned. "I want you here."

"You've got me." FP assured her. "I'm always here for you." He covered them with a warm blanket. She fell back asleep in minutes. He shut his eyes when he heard her soft snores. She was exhausted. "Sweet dreams, Al. You're safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1K 18
Inspired partially by my Custody one shot in Falice. FP and Alice both co-parent their son, Charles. They both have two other children but the love f...
54.6K 2.4K 38
Alice wants to regain herself so she looks for happiness in the arms of her old love. FP tries to arrange his life with Alice. One day their relation...
65.2K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.
8.4K 239 24
If you love Falice then you'll want to read this 😉🤍