Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

36 : Operation Part 1

15.9K 525 146
By yeonneulie

Jungkook glance at the hallway quietly as he let out a sigh.

Why me?

That's what he's thinking as he start to head towards a room. Last night, the boys making a plan to invite both Y/N and Yoongi into the same restaurant and they will met there. And Jungkook is the one who's responsible on telling Yoongi about it.

Why?

Because Yoongi could never refuse him. All of the boys know that Yoongi have a soft side for Jungkook.

He is now standing in front of Genius Lab. He gulps before he start to bring his hand to rang the door bell. Not long after that, the door opened, revealing Yoongi with a confused look.

"Jungkook?"

"H-hey hyung. Can I come in?"

Yoongi noded at his question as he let him in. Jungkook come in as he close the door back and took a seat on the sofa. Yoongi is sitting on his rotating chair as he give his attention back to his work.

Jungkook just sitting there queitly as he contemplating on his words.

"What brings you here?"

Yoongi questions startled Jungkook as he began to panick and searching for a word.

"I'm hungry"

Yoongi stoped his work as he began to turned around, giving the boy his attention.

"You're hungry?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

Jungkook noded cutely at his questions.

"and?" Yoongi tilt his head.

Jungkook gulped before he start to blinking.

"Let's eat lamb skewers tonight hyung"

Yoongi furrowed his brows even more. Jungkook gave him a reasuring smile as it makes Yoongi shrug.

"Okay"

"Really?" Jungkook began to stand up excitedly, making Yoongi confused.

"I-ehem I mean—Okay hyung! I'll meet you there then!"

"Why don't we just go together?"

"Uuh- B-because I am going into that area first to shopping and I know that you still doing your work and won't be finish anytime soon and I know you don't like shopping and so I suggested that we just meet there ha-ha-ha" Jungkook as he tried his best to act normal.

Yoongi tilt his head at the younger boy behaviour but later on he just noded.

"Okay"

"Okay then hyung bye!"

Jungkook immediately stand up as he exited the studio hurriedly, making the older guy more confused at his behaviour.

Okay that was weird.

Maybe he is high on chocolate again.

Yoongi just shrug it off as he continue to do his work.

+++

Meanwhile, Y/N is having lunch with Soohyung in the cafetaria. It's been a long time since they spend time with each other. Soohyung glad that Y/N is happier now as she is worried that the incident will affect her badly. But she recovered quickly as she also decided to accept photoshoot again.

As they are talking with each other, a figure start to took a seat beside them. The girls startled at the figure arrival as the figure just give them a cheeky smile.

"What the oppa, you startled me!" Y/N put her hand on her chest as she calm her self down.

"Sorry about that" Jimin just laugh.

"So what's up oppa?" Soohyung asked.

"Nothing. Just want to chill with you guys"

Both of the girls furrowed their brows as she gave him a suspicious look.

"Really. The rest of the boys are busy and I don't have friend to eat with so.."

The girls glance at each other before they gave him a nod. Jimin start to joined the conversation. Soon enough it was time for Soohyung to go. So she bid her goodbye, leaving Y/N alone with Jimin.

Y/N gave Jimin a stare as Jimin just stare at her confusedly.

"What?"

"There must be something you wanted to talk about" Y/N eyed him suspiciously.

"Alright alright you got me" Jimin laughed at her while lifting both of his hand up.

"So, I was wondering are you busy tonight?" Jimin asked, making the girl furrowed her brows.

"N..no? Well I'll be going back to the dorm, no?"

"Right right. So here's the thing..."

Y/N stare at the boy as the boy start to pull out a paper from his pocket and bring it to the table. Y/N start to turned her attention to the paper and then to the boy.

"Is this-"

"Yes! I got a voucher to eat at a fancy restaurant!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Wha-how did you get this?" Y/N questioned the boy.

"Doesn't matter. Now, do you want to go with me tonight?"

"I-I mean sure. What about all of the boys?"

"Nah they'll be busy and I don't want Jungkook to eat up all of the meat so.."

"So you didn't tell them?" Y/N furrowed her brow.

"Of course not. Let's just go together!"

Y/N tilt her head as she's thinking. Jimin is acting kinda weird.

"I'll invite Taemin. You said I should treat him meat for what he've done for you right?"

"Oh right!"

Y/N keep silence before she agreed.

"Okay then let's go!"

+++

"WHAT?!"

"Um.. sorry hyung"

"No not sorry! Sorry won't be enough"

"Jeon Jungkook I already told you that we have to make a romantic atmosphere so we buy a voucher to a fancy restaurant but you told Yoongi to go eat with you in some Lamb Skewers restaurant?"

"But it's delicious hyung!"

The older guy just sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"So... he told him the wrong place?" Jimin questioned.

"Apparently so"

"I-I panicked okay! I'll just told him through text that we're changing the restaurant" Jungkook said as he let out a small pout.

"No, call him. He won't look at text message"

Jungkook gulped before he pull out his phone to dial to the older guy. It took quite awhile before the person picked it up.

"Hel-"

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook yelled at the phone.

"You startled me Jungkook"

"Right. I'm sorry"

"What's wrong?"

"Um... So I just went shopping and I met my friend who apparently own a restaurant, a fancy one and he wanted me to go there tonight and he also gave me a voucher so I thought that maybe we should just go there?" Jungkook said that in one breath, making the other line blinked.

"O..kay I guess? But if it's a fancy restaurant shouldn't there be a dresscode?"

Jungkook cursed in his head as he didn't think of that. He then start to mouthed it out to his other hyung as he doesn't know what to replied.

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi voice startled him as he start to blurted out any words.

"Um.. R-right! B-but I think it won't be a problem hyung you can wear whatever you wanted"

"O..kay?"

"Oh and Jimin hyung is also gonna come with us so you just have to tell the waiter that you reserved in the name of Mr.Park"

"Wait, but isn't it's your friend? Shouldn't it be your name?"

Jungkook gulped as panic rush into him.

"W-what hyung? A-ah sorry hyung the reception in here are bad so I'll see you later by" and with that Jungkook hang up.

Yoongi blinked as he put his phone back and continue to do his work.

He swear he would stop giving Jungkook chocolate.

Short chapter here, sorry :(
There are a lot of things going on so I kinda feel unmotivated to write these days...
But I'll always make sure to update everyday, so enjoy guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Heartbeat By SK

Fanfiction

152K 4.5K 41
A story in which Min Yoora, BTS' Suga's younger sister, fell in love with the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.
257 1 21
Hani has moved her and two sisters to Seoul for a new life, a new job and possibly a new love..She never knew that when she took the job at one of th...
43.2K 1.2K 23
Your parents just went through a divorce and you can't handle it at home. You sneak away to your brother Jin's home. Little did you know that he had...
9K 309 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...