Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨

8.5K 336 5
By Anne_Iryx

Life becomes easier,
when you learn to accept an apology you never got.❞

Robert Brault

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Ahh!! You're back. Thank God. Where have you been? I'm sorry for my son's action", Emma Aunty apologized for Damon's work. "It's ok Emma Aunty. I asked Sonia to let me stay in her house", I said, asking her to stop apologizing to me.

'She is older than I... So, she doesn't need to apologise, I need too... for worrying her'

Emma Aunty looked at Sonia and then pulled her into bone-crushing hug. "Thank you so much for bringing her back. If anything would happen to her, then I won't able to forgive myself", Emma Aunty informed. Sonia felt embarrassed.

"If anyone would happen to her because of CEO Damon Reed, then I would never forgive him. But Mrs. Reed, all the credit goes to Momo, my puppy. If it didn't bark that loud and woke all the people of neighborhood, then I'm sure, today we would arrange her funeral, right Momo?", Sonia said straightforward. Momo barked agreeing with her.

'Her straightforwardness will bring trouble for us or especially for Mr. Damon'

The eyes of Emma Aunty changed into Shock and then anger. Anger for Damon. But I somehow handle the situation, "Emma Aunty, I'm so hungry. Won't you give me something to eat?". I asked her diverting her mind.

'Please please work... Don't fail me, my idea'

"Wait a minute, you can't do this. You are making me look so bad in front of everyone. Everyone will think that I kicked you out without giving you, a proper breakfast", Sonia said pouting cutely. "No no. I won't think that nor my family. Come in. I made some cupcake. Sonia, you're not allowed to return before dinner and you're not allowed too", Emma Aunty ordered. The last part was for Momo and it barked in agreeing with Emma Aunty.

'Woowww!!'

"Aunty, we couldn't find anything about-", Michael's word didn't complete. Seeing me, he crushed me with his hug.

"Where have you been?", Michael asked. I said somehow, cause he was holding me too tight, "I was... with Sonia, my friend... Release me, I... can't breathe". He released me laughing.

"Thank God, you're saved", he said between his laughter.

"Michael Reed, long time no see", Sonia said with shock and smile on her face. "Sonia Kade, long time no see either. How are you?", Seeing, Michael pulled her into hug, but stopped by someone.

"You know her, Michael?", Richard asked glancing at Michael.

Before they could answer him, Momo ran towards Richard and rubbed its head against Richard's leg.

"Traitor", Sonia whispered.

Richard picked it up and kissed it's fur.

'I'm smelling something, burning... Maybe Sonia... Burning in jealous'

Soon Logan and Sammy returned.

They hugged me like I was away from them for 10 years. I introduced Sonia to them. Michael told me that he knew Sonia through her elder sister who was Michael's childhood friend and a doctor. I knew about Sonia's sister being doctor.

At almost 12 o' clock, Dominic and Lily returned. Momo was on the moon, getting everything's love, affection.

'I think I can't change my habit of calling brother, Dominic to Noah. It's ok in calling him Dominic since I have a little friend named Noah'

"Momo, do you know, I'm getting jealous of you?", Sonia asked Momo cuddling with it. It barked a little and then licked her finger.

"Weird habit. Like Owner, like puppy", I exclaimed and earned glares from Sonia. Momo barked agreeing with me. "Hahahaha.. it's agreeing with me too. Bad luck girl", I said.

"By the way, tomorrow is Sunday. How about we plan something interesting?", Lily brought out the idea.

'She doesn't home type girl'

"There will be little problem for me. I have to receive my sister. Michael, are you coming?", Sonia explained her problem. Last part for Michael.

They hadn't told us about their relation. Richard was continued glancing at them, which wasn't really unnoticed by everyone.

'Even Sonia is aware of this... And she is having fun'

Michael replied,"Sure, but when? I mean the time". "8 o' clock in the morning, bad luck with me", Sonia wasn't morning, according to her, Saturday and Sunday were her sleeping day. "Ok.. How about we plan something after receiving your sister? I'm totally bored staying in home", Lily cut everyone off. She wasn't going to give up easily.

"Brother bought a small island. How about we visit there?", Logan brought up the idea.

'Buying an Island? Help me to take breathe... Island???!?!! Ahhhh!!! In life, I always wanted a 2 storeys house... where... someone... brought... an ... Island!!!!!!'

I turned to him and noticed something. He wasn't happy in exposing the news of his Island.

'Maybe it was for Emilia? Maybe I don't deserve to know or step my foot on it'

"Tessa never come to this city earlier. I think we should give her a tour of our city, so it will help her since, she is going to work here as a doctor", I said trying diverting others' mind from Island.

"Doctor? You mean Tessa Cent? Oh My God, she is your sister? Wait a minute... Why didn't you tell me?", Dominic opened his mouth after a long time. He was glancing at Damon which made Damon confused till now. "Yes! Do you know her?", Lily and Sonia asked, unexpectedly, together. But both had different reasons.

Sonia wanted to know, how did Dominic knew her elder sister.

Lily asked feeling jealousy over Tessa whom she hadn't seen.

'God!! Please bless them'

"Why do you need to know about her being Sonia's sister?, I asked.

'I'm his sister and I have right to know'

"So, I could hide myself before she steps her feet in this city. You don't know what she is", Dominic answered me first.

'Is she a lady-killer?'

"I think, you know her very well?", I said, trying to pull Lily's chain.

"Yes. I know her. She was the rebellious in our medical university. She was 2 years junior but seniors knew her very well. I remember, she broke a senior's nose, cause he asked her out for a date. Everyone afraid of her after that. I had never got a single chance to meet her. Thank God, It never happened or I would be ended up in hospital", Dominic explained. Lily sighed in relief and Sonia asked in shock,"Really?". Dominic nodded in yes.

"So, tomorrow, remember", Lily informed everyone like a leader. We did nod only.

After dinner, Sonia and Momo left. Richard wanted to drop them to their home cause he did like the idea of Sonia alone in road. But Sonia refused like always.

'Bad luck. But you have to work hard'

I returned to Damon's room.

I opened my laptop and started my work on new project.

"For yesterday, I'm sorry. I know, I shouldn't do this", I heard Damon apologizing.

'Did I heard something, very much unexpected?'

I turned to face him. "I don't think you meant it. Through you don't meant it, I have to accept your apology, cause I don't have any choice", I said straightforward. "I clearly remember that I don't have any right to say you anything nor stop you from doing something bad. If you again leave me in the road, then I still don't have any right to ask ‘why’. Now can you leave me alone for my work or you will make my life a total hell, right Damon?", I added.

I turned toy laptop and carried on typing.

"I know you're angry on me and the ‘sorry’, I really meant it", that was last thing, I heard from him, before he left the room.

'I hope you meant it'

I hope you like it.
I tried to make it, a little bit long.

Thank you for 11K views.
Thank you for supporting this story.

And Don't forget to
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
&
SHARE!!

WORD: 1334

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69K 70
[COMPLETED] W A R N I N G: • EXPLICIT SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE • MENTION OF DEATH AND SELF HARM • DON'T GO IN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CLIC...
87 0 14
!Warning! Injuries and Blood contains in these very dark theories and Details of injuries. If you are not comfortable with it please leave. If you wi...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...