Baby [H.S]

By harryslittlesavage

She was gorgeous green eyes and curly locks just like her father. Her name... Darcy May Joy. More

Baby ~Harry Styles~
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
Thank you!
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Sequel
Play List

21

22.5K 462 288
By harryslittlesavage

So here I am sitting down with my baby on my lap, and fumbling with the promise ring. Everything after that night came crumbling down. Guess that means reality clicked in. I knew everything was too good to be true.

Was I really stupid enough to fall for this. Its been 3 weeks since he gave me the promise ring. Its been 2 weeks since he left for his world tour. It has also been 2 weeks since he has talked.

I would like to think he is just busy, but I know he forgot about me. What hurts the most is he promised. He is slipping through my finger, I can't find it in myself to grip onto whats left. I don't even know what we are.

He never asked me to be his girlfriend, all he said was I Love You. This whole thing is twisted. The best part its not only been 2 weeks, and he was spotting walking around down with Kendall Jenner. Not only does that break my heart, but they also kissed.

Who knew that in only 3 weeks, I could be forgotten, and heartbroken. His heart is alright mine is taking all the pain. Lets face it thats his job. He is famous. He will travel and meet up with gorgeous models driving nice cars, living the life.

I will always be that ordinary girl chasing her dreams, with a baby by her side. I will always be that normal girl to him. Darcy misses him so much. She asks for him every night it breaks my heart. I say the same thing every time, 'Daddy is just travailing the world'

I hate how this will be Darcy's life. Growing up with her father doing this. To be honest it seems like he is doing fine without me. Why I am a depressed mess. Should I even wear this ring. If he broke his promise why should I keep mine.

After minutes of pointless debating I slide the ring off and set it down on the counter. I have to get going, I have to draw some sketched for the line. Anne has been great, watching Darcy all the time. Glad I know one Styles can keep their promises.

I miss Gemma so much. She is away at UNI and its just not the same. Everything is just not the same. I turn my head to watch my bubbly baby girl. She is playing with her barbie dolls dressing them up.

I walk by and scoop her into my arms. "Watcha doing baby" I kissed her cheek as she squirmed in my arms. "Pwaing mommy" She wiggled the dolls in front of my face, as I nodded with a smile.

"yes baby you are playing. Mommy needs to go to work. Grandma Anne is watching you" I cheered trying to make her grin. A small dimpled grin reached her face as I smiled in satisfaction. I sat down criss cross apple sauce, and picked up a barbie. I played with Darcy to pass the time before Anne gets here.

Ever since I have been working on the line, my time with Darcy becomes scarce. I spend time with her for an hour in the morning and 4 hours at night. Thats 5 hours out of 24. I feel like such a bad parent, but I need to do this clothing line.

I heard a knock on the door as I hopped off and brushed off my skirt. I skipped over to the door as I swung it open. Anne stood there holding a bag full of goodies. I immediately pulled her into a hug. "Thank you so much Anne really" I breathed into her neck as we hugged.

"Anything for you, your family. I know its tuff things will get better" She assured me, really things feel like it will never get better.

"I will hope things get easier, but reality is a bitch honestly. You taking care of Darcy means so much I could never repay you" I grabbed my bag and faced her with sad eyes.

"Its nothing I love Darcy so much, now go to work hun lift your head up. My son is an idiot and will figure it out sometime alright" She lifted my chin up and smiled. I faked her a smile while nodded.

"I know i will be back by dinner, please stay tonight. I am making pasta" I winked while gripping the doorknob.

"Sounds great hun have fun at work" She shuffled into the apartment as I walked out. "Ok, bye. By Darcy" I shouted as I heard a faint reply back. I shut the door and walked over to this tiny coffee shop. This is what I normally do, come here get some coffee sketch then come to work,

The weather was warming up spring was moving along and my birthday was coming up fast. Honestly I dread the day I turn 20. It just feels so old, I don't know. I dodge some people on the street then reach the doors of the coffee shop. The sweet smell of coffee fills my nose as I smiled.

Coffee pulls me though everyday. I am a zombie without it no joke. The workers here know me and my order. Is that sad. "Your usual Tiff" Jenn the lady who works at the counter asked while I walked up. "Yes please, thanks Jenn" I smiled while pulling my purse up.

"Love the outfit by the way, that skirt sexy" She laughed while handing me my change. "Thanks Jenn, I would ask if you want to grab coffee soon your probably sick of it. Maybe we can go out to lunch sometime" I smiled while throwing the change into my purse.

"Defiantly you know where to find me" She winked as I walked back to my usual seat. I sit on a little bar stool right in front of the window. The light is perfect for the sketches. I grab out my pencil and begin scribbling down ideas. I sip my coffee here and there, but I am in full concentration.

I decided to work on the summer and fall line, the line should be ready by then. I sketched some swim suits and a few dresses. I even did some high wasted shorts with flowy crop tops. That's all I see girls wear.I'm going for a hipster grunge, tublr kind of line.

Georgie says that retail would shoot through the roof with these clothing items. I became so attached to my work that I shut out all my surroundings.

I felt a finger tap on my arm. I set down my pencil and turn to face whoever poked me. I saw a grinning... ADAM?

"Hey there superstar" He smiled while pulling me in for a hug. "What are you doing here" I pulled away and couldn't help but ask.

"I live here and I could see you through the window, we need to catch up" He smiled while looking down at my drawings. This could be my shot to move on from Harry.

"Sounds great how about some dinner tomorrow" I asked pulling out my phone.

"Sure I would love to grab some dinner with you, by the way these are some nice sketches" He grabbed my book on designs. I watched as he flipped through the book with a silly grin on his face. He was gorgeous no lie. Brown flowy hair with green eyes and long lashes. His chiseled jaw line was also a plus. Maybe this is a sign. Me meeting up with him.

I texted Anne asking her to babysit tomorrow while I go on this date. Knowing me I should do it now before I forget.

"Well anyways I have to go, see you tomorrow at.." i trailed off as he filled in the time. "7 and great see you then" He pulled me in and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek. I walked out of the restaurant with a grin on my face. You know what fuck you Harry.

Harry POV

Come on smile for me Styles

Ohh Kendall Jenner, couldn't get any easier?

New girl?

Look over here

I covered my eyes and plastered a fake smile as I walked into the arena for some warm ups. Once i got inside the noise and flashes stopped sending relief through me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, pulling it out seeing it was Kendall. I groaned and clicked it off.

She is so annoying we hooked up once, but it was a mistake. I was drunk and she just came onto me. I missed Tiffany and Darcy like crazy. Management found out and told me it was them or my career. I couldn't let our fans down.

Deep down I know it was the wrong decision. Its been 3 weeks and I miss her and Darcy like crazy. My baby girl. I could just break down right now thinking about her gorgeous green eyes, just like mine.

I walked over to my dressing room and saw all the guys playing some fifa. "Louis your such a cheat" Niall shouted while throwing some popcorn at Louis.

"Suck my dick Niall I am the best. I do not cheat" Louis responded while giving Niall the finger. He reached down and grabbed some popcorn that Niall threw and popped it in his mouth.

"You man are gross" Liam laughed as Louis just smiled. These guys are crazy, but they are my brothers. "Whats happening" I shout while jumping onto the couch right onto Louis lap.

"Just beating Nialls ass at fifa" He smirked while clicking some on the buttons on the controller. He was so into the game and the shouts of the guys got louder.

"Guys shut up I can barely hear perrie" Zayn called from the corner. He was whipped probably face timing Perrie right now.

"You whipped sissy" Louis shouts causing every to shuffle. Zayn just flipped him off and continued to talk to his girlfriend.

"Sound checks in five boys" Liam sternly said as I felt my phone buzz again. Thinking it was Kendall I was about to deny, but it was my mum. What could she want.

"Hello" I spoke through the phone.

"Harold" She spoke back. Damn she is pissed.

"Yes mother" I responded back lazily.

"What are you doing with Tiffany" She snapped.

"I have to let her go" I said with absolutely no emotion.

"You are not the boy I raised you have a daughter and you have to lt her go" Her voice raised as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Its not like its my fault its all management" I spoke toneless. My heart physically hurting. I heard Liam call for sound check.

"Look mum I have to go" I said as she spoke up.

"Fine while you go flaunting around with Kendall remember Tiffany is going out tomorrow night with a man" She snapped causing my heart to drop.

"She is going out" I stuttered completely losing my breath.

"Yes she is she also took off the ring its been 3 weeks" That's what made me almost cry. She took off the ring.

"Fuck I messed up" I sighed into the phone. My hands running through my hair.

"Yes you did go, you have sound check" She snapped while hanging up. I threw my phone on the couch angrily and began to walk out.

I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes empty my hair a mess. Who the hell am I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
103K 1.3K 33
"I was so scared." I whispered. "I'm here now and I will protect you." He whispered back, kissing me softly. Even the kindest...
1.2K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
79.2K 1.5K 30
"Look at me" he whispered as he forced me to look into his cold and green eyes. "I can't" I muttered "it's like I don't know you anymore"