My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

My pup got hurt, someone has to pay

10.2K 259 522
By moldywonderbread

Denki POV

Of course right as I step out of Shinsos dorm Mina sees me. Great. I have a boner and I'm producing slick. She squeals and runs over to me.

"OMG THERES NO WAY HE FUCKED YOU!!!"

"MINA YOU IDIOT IVE KNOW HIM FOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS!" I shout back, im usually nicer I'm just not in the mood. "Now if you excuse me I want sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." I walk into my dorm and see my problem is almost gone and my slick is drying down a bit. I change out of my clothes and hop in a very warm shower. I'm showering and I can't help but think if Shinso singing, like hot damn he could be a top selling artist. I just think about the way the words come out so rich and smooth. I don't get it, if I had that talent I'd show everyone, I mean I guess I'm good at drawing but. It's not the same.

I finish up in the shower and hop out and put on boxers and some black sweatpants and start to take out my drawing supplies. I guess I'm best with charcoal, I start to sketch out Shinso. I just can't help it. I'm drawing the scene where he's in the door way with no shirt on and dangerously low sweat pants.

I blush thinking about it and get so lost up in it I don't stop till I hear a loud thud and a quiet shit come from Shinsos room. I throw what I was working on to the side and run to his dorm. I knock and wait a bit before coming in. I see a distraught looking Shinso on his ass in the middle of his floor. I walk up to him slowly and tap his shoulder. He flinches away and swings. I dodge it just in time. I whisper as to not scare him more.

"Hey Shinso, look at me, it's Denki. See." I hold my hand out and let him grab it so he knows it's me. He jumps and tackles me in a bear hug. He starts shaking and crying, and now that I'm hugging him I see he's sweating. "Here nod yes or no. Did you have a nightmare?" I get a nod. "Okay, do you want me to get us in your bed?" Another nod. "Okay and do you want to talk about it?" He violently shakes his head no and his breathing gets heavier. "Okay okay, shhhhhh, you don't have to, do you want me to stay with you for a bit longer?" He nods yes again. "Okay let's get under the blankets. I'm gonna let go really quick and get right with you okay." I let go a bit, just enough to get us situated and comfortable before fully reconnecting us.

"C-can we talk about something? A-an-anything other than the nightmare." He Croaks out. His voice sounds dry.

"Yeah! Here I'll talk about when my quirk first manifested, it's pretty funny. So I woke up one morning and walked downstairs. I got down there and yawned and suddenly, zap, I accidentally got my dad. Also broke the glass he was drinking out of. It took me a while to get control over my quirk, and now I still cant turn it off."

Shinso pov

As hes talking my breathing regulated and my crying is just sniffles now.

"Do you feel it? My quirk? It's almost like a soft haze around me." When I start to concentrate yeah. It's like a slight buzz.

"I-I do, that's interesting. It feels like a weird hug." I smile a bit. I hear Denki laugh and I look over at him. "Thanks again Denki." He stops laughing and looks over at me.

"It's no problem Shin, but what was it that got you so worked up?"

The images from my dream start to creep back in my head.
"Stupid bitch, I don't know how you got into UA, with a villains quirk like yours." Manoma (is that how you spell it?)

"Yeah. Like what the fuck, you're worse than the perv from 1-A." Tetsutetsu.

"Go kill yourself faggot." Kendo.
They all gang up and me and start punching me. I see Manoma pull something shiny out of his pocket, oh my god, it's a knife. He starts to drag the knife down my back.  It hurts I start screaming.
(I know that's not how they act and kendo's baby but just for the sake of the story)
Denki pov

I regret asking him that. Now he's shaking and crying and mumbling something. I shake him and he snaps out of it and hugs me again.

"D-do you -really w-want to kno-w?" He sobs out. It's sounds pained.

"If your willing to tell me. I'm not gonna pressure you." I whisper back, I don't want to scare him more than he is.

"Well, I um need to tell you something first. And just don't be disgusted by me. Well um I'm ah, gay."

"Hey thats nothing to be ashamed of, in fact I'm bi! I would never hate you over something like that." He nods and starts to continue hugging me tighter. I start stroking his hair.

"Well, it's about my old class. They weren't the nicest to me when they found out I like other guys. They started bullying me. Saying I have a villains quirk, calling me faggot and all the stuff like that. It was really hard. I have a scar on my back. They took a knife to me, it-it really fucking sucked. To walk into the classroom everyday knowing I'll get my ass handed to me. Day after day." He finishes and honestly I want to beat those fuckers up. I know I've know Shin for barely a day but I basically consider him my pup. My protective side comes and and I start sniffing over him, making sure he's not hurt. After all, this is my baby. AND AINT NOBODY FINNA TOUCH HIM!!!

"Woah, woah, woah. What're you doing?" He brings my head back up from his chest.

"I'm making sure my pup isn't hurt." I guess my omega side doesn't care about consequences right now. I go back down to his chest and start licking all the scars that those bastards have him. I hear him laugh and guess he's ticklish. I flip him over so his back is upwards and his stomachs on the bed. I see the scar and growl. I put my finger on it.

"Who?"

"Who? What do you mean Denki?"

"Which mother fucking bitch put there hands on my pup?" I growl out, cause this looks like it hurt for forever. If I ever see this person they're gonna regret ever living. He flips over and takes my hands in his.

"Denki, I know you're taking me under your wing as your sort of pup, but trust me. It doesn't matter now it's in the past." I growl and huff at his words.

"It does matter. Someone hurt my pup, and I'll be dammed if I see them get away with it, now tell me." He looks shocked to see me use my "momma" voice on him.

"I-it was Monoma." He stutters. I growl and start getting angry.

"Does a teacher know?" He shakes his head no. I growl again. "Get up, stand over there and bring me all the blankets you can find." I'm making a nest, that was my pup can be safe and I can make sure he's fine. He blushes and nods. He gets up and goes over to his closet and reached for the top shelf. I see his back muscles flex and blush a bit. I go back to eat I was doing. I start to make walls with the blanket and pillow already lying around. I see Shinso put the blankets and towels from his closet on a chair by the bed.

Shinso pov (sorry I keep changing but whatever)

I see Denki get to work. It warm my heart to know he already cares about me this much. I can feel deep down that I'm developing a crush on him, but that'll have to wait. He's working on the nest. It's almost like his special talent. He growls and looks at the almost completed nest. He turn to me.

"Can you go get my blanket and pillows from my room? I need them. It'll calm you down enough for me to make sure you're not hurt." I nod and walk over to his dorm. I walk in and go to his bed. I see a drawing on it and I see it's me, shirtless and leaning against the door frame. I blush at the picture, it's really good. I take it with me too. He might want to draw more. I get his blanket and pillows and walk back. I walk in to see him rolling in the nest to get everything in place. I put the pile on the bed and set his art stuff on my desk. He thanks me quickly and gets back to work. After about a minute he's done. He comes over to me sitting at my desk and sees me looking at his drawing of me. He blushes but tells me the nest is done.

I get in and holy shit it's comfortable. He gets in next to me and starts to sniff over me and lick any of my scars, again. I blush at the feeling, but it's enjoyable. Once he gets to my pants he looks at me. I realize my legs are covered with cuts. I get a little worried.

"Ahh, no, please don't." He nods in understandment. (It's a word now). He comes back up to my neck, right next to my scent gland. He smells it before purring and rubbing our necks together. I blush heavily at this act but find it adorable. I rub back, then I realize. We scenting each other. He seems to realize to and pulls away.

"S-sorry, I just umm got carried away with the whole momma bear mode. Can I stay here tonight? I gotta make sure my pup's safe." He looks at me with a pout and blush on his face. I mean how can you say no to that???

"Sure Denki, I would like that a lot, but you don't mind if I sing do you? It gets my mind off of stuff."

"No I don't mind at all! I love you're singing. I want to finish up my drawing anyway!"

TINY TIME SKIP✨✨✨✨

I get done singing and look over at Denkis drawing. He's working on my face right now. The shading of it at least. It's adorable, his tongue is wedged in between his teeth and his nose is all scrunched up. I lay down beside him with my arms above my head. I close my eyes and turn my head to the side. I hear some rustling beside me. And then I hear a click. I look up and see Denki taking a picture. He goes back to doing his work. And then, I get cocky, which is never good. At all. I sit up and whisper in his ear.

"What are you doing kitten?" It comes out much more huskier than I was going for. His breathing hitches and he goes completely still. It takes him a couple seconds to function again.

"S-s-shin, y-you can-can't say sh-it like that. I-I'll start my heat." He somehow says. I laugh a bit.

"Then dont take pictures of master when he doesn't except it." He blushes even more than he was before turning around and burying his face in my chest. I laugh even more. "Kidding kidding, I just get cocky sometimes." Denki says something but i can't hear it. "Hmm"

"Oh nothing." He turns around quickly and goes back to whatever he was doing before. I put my hand on his chin and force his face to mine.

"I'll ask one more time. What'd you say?" He blushes and try's to look away but I have a firm grip.

"I-I said I-I wo-wouldn't min-mind you te-teasing me m-more." I smirk.

"Good boy. I'm gonna go to sleep now, don't take anymore pictures. Okay?" He nods. I lay back down and hear more rustling beside me. Then I feel him attach to my side like a kola. I smile and slowly fall asleep.

Denki pov.

I hear his breathing get slow. There's only one thing on my mind as I fall asleep.

"My pup got hurt, someone has to pay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 45
|Intense Trigger Warning| Kaminari Denki is the lovable, bright, cheerful, living sunshine of class 1A. He's a closeted bisexual disaster who loves t...
98.5K 1.8K 14
Deku finally builds up the courage to tell his class about him being an Omega. He is accepted but it seems that one Alpha in particular has become...
262K 7.6K 26
Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as much time as he can with his boyfriend...
17.8K 506 30
During a game of truth or dare a few unexpected secrets are brought to the attention of class 1A Omegaverse au Shinso is in class 1A instead of Minet...