A Huntsman Unleashed in Beaco...

By sonicunleashed12

(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who... More

Bio
Team Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Chapter/Epilogue

Chapter 21

4.2K 47 78
By sonicunleashed12

*1 month later *(Y/N) Pov.

That was an eventful month, who knew I had enough energy to satisfy this many girls in one month but man that was wild. The sun shined through the window and I try to cover my eyes, but I knew I had to wake up sooner or later. I open my eyes and I look at my surroundings, I looked down and I saw Blake and Rias hugging my arms in between their breast while Xenovia, Kuroka and Pyrrha slept on my chest with theirs being push against mine, they were so adorable I couldn't help put to rub their heads causing them to wake up.

Kuroka:(yawns) Oh morning handsome.

(Y/N):Morning, I'm glad it's finally over.

Pyrrha:Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun later on.

(Y/N):(mind) Since when did Pyrrha became a pervert

Rias:Well you were a wild animal through out the month

(Y/N):You don't say

Xenovia:So how did it feel to taking a bunch of girls virginity away.

(Y/N): Wild, and I enjoyed it.

Blake:So who do you think was the best.

(Y/N):Well I don't have a favorite, but you know I love you all equally.

I saw the girls smiling at my response and they each took turns kissing me.

Kuroka:Your so sweet honey.

(Y/N):Thanks kitty.

Blake:(pouts) Hey I though I was kitty.

(Y/N):No your ninja cat.

Rias:Then what about the other cat girls.

(Y/N):Koneko is kitten, Mallow is green kitty and Sienna is tigress.

Xenovia:Well we should get up, we got classes.

Kuroka:Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.

We all started to get up, I put my boxers on until I heard a thud behind me, I looked behind and I saw Xenovia lying on the floor.

(Y/N):(worried) Are you ok nova.

Xenovia:I'm fine but my legs are wobbly, I don't think I can walk properly.

(Y/N):Don't worry I'll carry you.

Xenovia:(smile)Thank you my knight.

Rias:Now let's take a shower

I helped Xenovia get in the shower and after a while to get the stench off we change into our school uniforms and I carried Xenovia bridal style towards ports class. We arrived in the class and I set Xenovia next to me, by the time everyone arrive Aika sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

Aika:So, how do you feel.

(Y/N):A bit tired, I'm lucky my legs didn't give out

Ruby:Oh yeah at lunch we should start planning

(Y/N):(confuse)Plan what?

Ruby:(smirk)You'll see

I notice Ruby had a smirk on her face, we been together so long that I know what that smirk is for and it's not good but I'm not going to worried about what she'd planed.

Port:Now on to the story, during my time in Vacuo I blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah

Here we go again, I'm entering the Dream World, good night everyone. And everything goes dark.

*Timeskip* 3rd Pov.

We see (Y/N) snoring lightly with his head on Xenovia's breast as she was also sleeping with a light snore, she hugged (Y/N) like a teddy bear making some of the boys and girls looked in jealousy but the rest aren't since 1. the girls who aren't jealous are his girlfriends, 2. Most people don't want to mess with them for being strong 3. They just don't care and 4. Some of the boys are their friends.

Port:And that's when I(looks up) you got to be kidding me. MR (L/N) AND MS QUARTA WAKE UP!

The wake up call woke both of them up in surprise making everyone giggle.

Port:Explain to me why are you sleeping.

Xenovia:Well you see Prof. Port is that-

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnggg

The bell rang meaning class just ended

Port:Never mind, you got saved by the bell your dismiss everyone.

Both (Y/N) and Xenovia sigh in relief and walked out of the class, the view change to the cafeteria with everyone sitting down  as Nora and Ravel sat on both side of (Y/N) and Yang put him on her lap.

Jaune:Ok Nora truth or dare.

Nora:Dare

Jaune:I dare you to go a whole day without eating pancakes

Nora:NOOOO, YOU MONSTER.

Everyone giggled at Nora's response

Nora:Ok, (Y/N) truth or dare.

(Y/N):You know what I'm going for beautiful.

Nora:(giggles) alright, I dare you to eat your chilly dog without using your hands.

(Y/N):Easy

He grab it with his mouth, he toss it up in the air and it fall down to his mouth, he caught it without dropping it and he started to eat it.

Nora:Cheater

(Y/N):(smirk) You said that I can't use my hands but not my mouth

Nora:Smartass

Mallow:Figures, I remember his Dad taught him that trick when we were kids.

(Y/N):Anyway,(looks at Ruby) what were you planning.

Ruby:What do you mean.

(Y/N):Remember in port's class, you said you were planning something but you didn't tell me.

Yang:Wait she didn't tell you

(Y/N):No

Yang:(sigh) I'll explain, Ruby was planning to go to the beach tomorrow and she wants all of us to go

Serena:That's a good idea.

Penny:I agree, doing activities at the beach can improve our relationship better.

Weiss:Was this information before or after you were transfer into this half human body.

Penny:Before but thanks to this robotic left arm I can still get information without using a scroll or computer. Besides being part human is better than being a android, I can finally eat food, feel the fresh air and admiring the world with my real eyes.

Saji:That sound sweet and all but I'm going have to decline.

Tsubaki:Why?

Saji:Well Ozina told me to help Oobleck plan and organize the upcoming parents day before next Friday.

Ren:Same, me and Jaune were ask as well.

(Y/N):That sucks for you guys, I promise to bring you back a sea shell or a coconut.

Guys:Thanks.

Jaune:Actually bring me back two coconuts I want a back up in case Nora steals one.

Nora:HEY

Everyone laugh at Jaune's response.

*Timeskip* Location: Vale

In the city of Vale team RWBY and FORS are seen walking through the streets looking around.

(Y/N):So why are we here again, I spaced out in Glynda's class?

Yang:(pulled head near breast)Well you see babe the reason we're here is because we are buying swimsuits for the beach tomorrow.

Mallow:And besides we're here to get you one too, every time we go swimming we ether go in our underwear or naked.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I forgot

Serena:Don't forget towels, umbrellas and other beach stuff we need.

Ruby:Oh the beach supplies we already have them, the only thing we need are towels for you guys and swimsuits.

Weiss:Well we're here

They enter the store and they all browse around for a while.

Yang:Got it, hey (Y/N) can you give me an option for these suits.

(Y/N):Sure anything for my sun dragon.

Yang:Great(grabs hand) let's go.

Yang drag (Y/N) near the changing room, RWB_ notice Yang dragging him and they rushed towards them as did Mallow, Serena and Dawn.

Yang:Wait right here.

Weiss:(walks to them) Well I want him to check my swimsuits too.

Serena:Me too.

Blake:He's going to like mine the best

(Y/N):Please don't fight over me, remember I don't have a favorite, I love you all equally

They walked up to him and hug him, they each give him a kiss.

Dawn:Sorry, you know how girls act when we shop.

(Y/N):I know, before my father died he said this to me when if I dated a girl "beware the shop fever of women, it takes a real man to survive it"

Girls:(giggles) That's weird.

(Y/N):Its only weird if someone brings it up.

They all went inside the rooms as (Y/N) waits for them to change.

RWBY:ready.

(Y/N):Yep, let me see what your wearing.

They came out of the changing room and (Y/N) saw them wearing the swimsuits.

(Yang doesn't have a robotic arm)

RWBY:What do you think sweetie.

(Y/N) said nothing but he had a massive blush, steam came out of his ears and he had a nosebleed looking at the stunning view of his beautiful girlfriends.

(Y/N):You all look beautiful

Blake:Thanks.

Serena:What about ours.

He turn his head and he saw them in their swimsuits.

Serena:What do you think

(Y/N):(covers nose) You look great.

Dawn:Thanks

Mallow:Wait what about yours

(Y/N):(wipes nose)I already got one, let's just pay for them and get something to eat

Girls:Sure

They changed back to their normal clothes and walked up to the cashier to pay for the things they bought, they exit out of the store and walked towards a restaurant. They enter the restaurant that lets both humans and Faunus in, they took their seats and waited for their drinks.

Weiss:So what do you think about the swimsuits.

(Y/N):If I said it once then I'll said it again, you all look beautiful

Mallow:Is their anything else we need to bring.

Yang:Well Ruby did plan it so I'm not sure.

Ruby:I told Pyrrha, Nora, Coco and Velvet to bring snacks like hot dogs, burgers, beef and chicken to grilled from a grill Rias will bring and some marshmallows so we could roast them on a bond fire, the ORC will bring some beach stuff to play or relax, Cinder, Neo and Emerald said they'll bring cold drinks and frozen treats for us to enjoy, finally both Winter and Penny said they have a private beach for us to be so no one can disturb us

Dawn:Looks like someone already planned ahead.

Blake:You get used to it, but theirs something missing.

Everyone look at Blake with a questionable look.

Blake:What about the fishing rod so we could catch fish to eat

Ruby:I knew I forgot something.

Weiss:We could just buy some fish

Blake:It's not the same to buy fish instead of catching them.

Weiss:What's the difference?

Blake:Theirs a huge difference, buying fish is not always fresh but sometimes when eating raw it doesn't have an added flavor but it taste good when cooked and catching a fish fresh out of the water it taste better then eating it at a market since it has a added flavor of saltwater. That's the difference if your a cat

Mallow:I would had said the same thing.

Dawn:Yeah, even bears like me want it fresh out of the water than getting it at the market

(Y/N): You three don't have to worry about it, I can catch the fish if you want

Dawn/Mallow/Blake:Thanks honey.

*Timeskip* Location: Private Beach

Dawn:Wow, you weren't kidding about a private beach

Everyone except Weiss, Winter and Penny are all stunned to see the amazing view of the private beach.

Mallow:Its the most beautiful beach I ever seen.

(Y/N):(sheds tear)It's enough to make a boy cry

Koneko:Quit being dramatic

(Y/N):Oh well, but it's still the 2nd beautiful sight to see

Kuroka:Then what's the first

(Y/N):(smile) me looking at my beautiful girlfriends with the ocean behind them

Rossweisse:That's sweet of you.

Rias:Well let's get change

(Y/N) turn around to give the girls some privacy

Akeno:Ok you can look now.

He turn around and saw them in their swimsuits.

(I couldn't put the rest due to maximum capacity so use your imagination)

Xenovia:What do you think

(Y/N). EXE had stop working. Rebooting

He didn't say anything but look at them wearing swimsuits, after a few seconds he snapped out of the trance and he had a massive nosebleed and fall down on his back making his girlfriends worry as they check on him.

Asia:(worried)Oh my Oum, (Y/N) are you ok.

Murayama:Do you need anything

Penny:Perhaps a mouth to mouth.

(Y/N):Its ok, I'm fine , I was just stunned to see all of you being so beautiful, cute, and (gulps) h-h-hot.

Katase:T-thank y-you

Ravel:So where's yours.

(Y/N):I'm wearing them

They looked at him and they saw him wearing a (F/C) shorts with a lightning bolt on them.

Velvet:That's pretty cool

(Y/N):Thanks, shall we enjoy this nice day

Girls:Yeah!

They all set up the umbrellas, chairs, towels and (Y/N) help Rias set up the grill to cook. After they set up Ruby, Dawn, Nora,Serena, Velvet, Penny, Asia and Ravel runs towards the ocean to play in the water. Kuroka, Koneko, Mallow, Blake and Sienna lay underneath the shade to relax for a bit until they feel like going in the water. Coco, Salem, Yang, Rossweisse, Olivia, Glynda, Irina and Murayama sat down on the chairs sunbathing while drinking ice cold juices enjoying the cool breeze. For the rest they all put sunscreen on them until...

Rias:Hey (Y/N), can you rub lotion on my back

(Y/N):(blushes) Umm sure, anything for my princess of destruction

He sat on her left side and apply it to his hands and rubbed Rias' back, she started to quietly moan from the feeling making (Y/N) blush for hearing her, his hedgehog ears twitch and he look over seeing all the girls looking in jealous except for Aika, Yang, Kuroka, Neo, Coco and Akeno look at him with lust.

Akeno/Aika:When is it going to be my turn

Ruby/Asia:I want one too

Yang:(smirk)You better not be Yanging

Blake:(smacks head)Not funny Yang

Katase:I'm next

Salem:No me

(Y/N):(smiles)Don't worry, you all get a turn.

It made the girls happy as they wait for their turn, he finish with Rias and moved on to Akeno then to the rest in random orders, (Y/N) walked to a tree and he looked up and saw coconuts. He did a roundhouse kick on the tree and the coconut fall down as he catch it with one hand.

(Y/N):Leaf blade.

He create a green blade from his head and cut the top part of the coconut, he sat down and lean on the tree as he drinks it. Weiss walked towards him and she lean on his chest.

(Y/N): You want some coconut juice,

Weiss:Sure

(Y/N) hit the tree again with his elbow making it shake and another coconut falls down, he catch it then use cut to slice the top part as Weiss drinks it. Then Ruby walked up to them

Ruby:What's that

Weiss:Coconut juice, want one

Ruby:Sure

(Y/N):Here you can have mine

Ruby:Thanks

He gives Ruby the coconut and she starts to drink it, she finished but but it got stuck to her face, she try to get it off.

Yang:Umm is Ruby ok.

Weiss:No, our team leader got a coconut stuck to her face

Yang:(walks) How can she get a coconut stuck-(looks at Ruby)Oh, don't worry sis, hold still.

Ruby gives a thumbs up and Yang pulled on the coconut, she kept in pulling until it pop out leaving a mark on Ruby's face and Yang tripped as she let go of the coconut and toss it in the air.

(Y/N):Ruby, Yang are both of you ok(gets hit) Ow.

He got hit in the head by a coconut he gave Ruby, both him and Weiss look up and saw more coconuts falling down.

(Y/N)/Weiss:Oh crap

They both got hit in the head by more coconuts, one more coconut called down on Weiss knocking her out as (Y/N) was dizzy then Ruby walked up to them and saw more coconuts as she smiled. Couple minutes later all four of them lay down on the chairs as they slurp the coconuts with straws connecting each other with Weiss and (Y/N) had ice packs on their head.

*Timeskip*

We see (Y/N) using a fishing rod he create with water as Blake, Kuroka, Sienna, Mallow and Koneko sat next to him looking at the water waiting for him to catch fish.

Sienna:How long is it going to take to catch a fish.

(Y/N):I don't know but this sucks.

Blake:Yeah, now I know how fishermen felt catching fish.

Kuroka:Maybe we should go in the water to catch them.

Mallow:Not a bad idea.

(Y/N):(stands up) Well its better to go in then waiting for a long time up here.

He walked back, got into a running position and ran towards the water and jumped while doing a spindash.

(Y/N): Spindash ball

He landed in the water splashing his cat girls, he resurface and looked at them.

(Y/N):Aren't you coming in.

Blake:How, we can't hold our breaths for too long underwater.

(Y/N):I can just create air bubbles and make them into helmets for us to breath.

He create a air bubble and put it on his head.

(Y/N):See

Sienna:Smart

They all got in the water and swam towards him, (Y/N) create more air bubbles they dived down. They swam around catching fish and put them inside more air bubbles to eat them.

Koneko:Who knew you can create breathable bubbles

Mallow:I did, it's really helpful but don't touch them or else they'll pop.

Koneko:Noted

Sienna:Check it out, I found Nemo

Koneko:I call dibs for the tail

They collect more fish until-

Kuroka:(points)Hey look at that, theirs gold coins there

Blake:Where?

Kuroka:Near that cave

(Y/N):I got it.

He swam towards the gold coins until a giant Kraken grabs him making the cat girls worried.

(Y/N):WHAT THE F*CK!

It pops the bubble and both of them had an epic fight.

(Like this)

Everyone look at the water and saw flashes, they look at it confuse until they saw a dead kraken floating with (Y/N) and the cat girls resurface.

Olivia:What happen.

Blake:We were catching some fish.

(Y/N):Getting gold coins and it's a total of 10,000 yen.

Winter:And the Kraken?

(Y/N):I fought it to the death when I collect these gold coins and as a victory we will eat this kraken. Who wants to eat a kickass kraken sushi.

Everyone:(raise hands)ME!

*Timeskip*

The sun slowly starts to set as everyone sits near the bond fire laughing and enjoying roasting marshmallows after eating all the foods and having fun.

Sona:(giggles)And that's how Saji got detection for a while month.

Velvet:(laughs)All of that interrogation for a stupid underwear.

(Y/N)(smile):(sigh) Oh man, ha,ha.  I wish I could had seen that.

Sona:Trust me it was funnier in person than a story, (sigh) Oh Oum it feels good to laugh.

Tsubaki:Yeah, doing so much hard work made me feel so tired, I feel like I could sleep for a century.

Glynda:Yes I feel the same, good thing we have next week off.

Rossweisse:You can thank parents day, most students would spend hour to weeks and try to fix their dorm room.

Neo:(holds sign) I would had done the same if I had any.

Emerald:Not to be rude but what were your parents like Mallow.

Mallow:My parents like to cook, they open a restaurant before I was born, my mom was so sweet to anyone and she was more like a supporter for my dad but she knows when she had to lose the fancy gloves and be aggressive when anger. My dad was different, he likes to keep a distance in battle but he's a strong man who express his feelings like a real man.

Dawn:My dad always spend time in the water, he's not afraid of it going in no water how dirty, hot, cold or dangerous it gets, it's almost like he's part of it. He's not afraid to any element he's weak against, he is one of the people I know who has a strong heart. My mom likes anything cold which is how they meet in the first place, when people see her they all though she's cold blooded and doesn't have a good heart but she's actually caring, she always protect me from anything including boys. Around the house she's like a super mom, she once found my diary and she knows everything about me including my crush on (Y/N) before we dated.

(Y/N): She sure is, I remember I once took a cookie and she gave me the coldest stare ever and I ended up getting frostbite. In the summer

Serena:That we can agreed on, my Dad was a total hot head in battle but at home he's a chilled dad who takes it easy. He mostly protects me like Dawn's mom but instead he threatens anyone who cross the line, and from what I remember his semblance sometimes turn him into a human wolf where he can eat raw meat and run on all four feet. My mom on the other hand is a competitive person who sees and treats anything like a competition, but she got a warmed heart and she likes to have fun in her competition.

Murayama:And yours (Y/N)

(Y/N):Well I don't know much about my mom but my dad was the best dad ever, he likes to go out on adventures. He sometimes takes me with him to explore and probably learn something that would be totally useless, he taught me to not think outside the box in battle but he taught me his moves like spindash and use my surroundings to my advantage. He prove himself that he doesn't need the chaos emeralds, Excalibur or any power up to prove how strong he is, he prove how strong he is by giving hope and inspire people during any situation when he face infinite, perfect chaos, my uncle shadow, my grandpa Dark Gaia and Dr. Eggman. He even express his other emotions, after everyone else was gone he wasn't the same, he was afraid, alone, and depress after losing everyone he know, so I been trying to get him out of it, I sang him a song to make him happy and it worked. My dad was lucky when I was there for him and he doesn't hesitate to tell me his feelings about everything, he wants me to be a better version of him by doing what's right.

Xenovia:Pretty cool Dad if you ask me

(Y/N):He is, I once saw him wear a pink suit for a dare by my uncle shadow. It takes a real man to wear pink but a bigger man to express his feelings.

Salem:You know your mother was like him.

(Y/N):How?

Olivia:She's right, you mother Laura was like your father in every way and I saw them as soul mates. She wasn't like Dark Gaia, when she explore the world she saw the wonderful things that Light Gaia protects, thankfully she meet your father and along came you. You were the most beautiful boy she give birth to.

The sun went down and both (Y/N) and Serena change as Olivia look at the moon

Olivia:You were a sign from both sides the day and night, good and evil, shadow and light. You are the gateway to bring peace to everyone, because of that you wouldn't be here doing finishing what they want to finish.

(Y/N):(wipes tears) Thanks, that means a lot.

Olivia:No problem love.

Salem:We should get going, it's getting late.

Glynda:Yeah and we still need to prepare for parents day.

Rias:The same day that pervert will arrive.

(Y/N):Good, I want his weapon as a trophy.

Irina:But theirs still something I don't get.

Cinder:What might that be?

Irina:From what I remember I saw your father had a sword, what happen to it or the chaos emeralds.

(Y/N):I don't know where they are. But it's better if no one has them.

Olivia:Your father gave me the chaos emeralds.

Everyone:WHAT!

Olivia:He said use them in case if an emergency.

(Y/N):Well I might need them.

Ruby:I wonder where the sword is?

Location change: Hedgehog village.

In the room Issei brings out a case under his bed, he open the case and it showed Excalibur in its full power instead of the calibur state. A weapon he stole from Sonic when he use it to face king Arther that actually happen instead of a dream as he smiled owning something that was once his.

Issei:I wonder if I ever get the chance to use this?

He close the case and slide it underneath his bed, he lay down until he got a shivering feeling down his spine.

Issei:Why do I feel like my dream is getting crushed and something bad is about to happen.

He shrug it off and went to sleep.

Location change: ORC's dorm

We see team ORC sleeping in their beds, the camera zooms in on Irina as she suddenly feel uneasy, sick and breathing hard. She tosses and turns in her bed as she continues to breath hard, she lays down on her back until she put her hand on her stomach.

As the story continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
94 0 13
Summary: The story revolves around a team of 4 girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiou Long, as they live their lives trainin...
865K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
6.6K 156 20
With the coming of the Vital Festival and students from other schools coming to Beacon, everyone is under pressure to represent their school. For Y/N...