، ぬ .𓂃𑁍 split οΉ… lee haechan...

By svnoookim

Sometimes psychopath sometimes innocent. " Better, you stay away from me. I... you don't even know me. Please... More

BEAST
SUN
πŸ™‚FallingπŸ™ƒ
Stupid
Fate
Dream land
Messed up
Hate
Friend request
My sun✨
A bet
Competition
Close
y/n
forgetting the past
misunderstood
Jealousy
Another side of me
Fell for him
hopeless
Gone
Found U
First kiss
Cute
Your mine,only mine...
psycho in me
Kill
Reborn
Deja vu
Besties
crush
Pictures of us
Distance
Shows up
White Night
Drunk
Trapped
Together again
Make a change
Confession
~AUTHOR NOTES~
First date
love you so mad~
Preview
Never again
The truth untold
Without you
Painful truth
Safe
Bonus Part
~new books~
~Happy Haechan Day~
GOT TAGGED

Sulking

143 7 0
By svnoookim

I saw y/n rubbing her eyes and keep yawning. She stretch her body and look at me.

"Good morning..." She said and curved a lil smile.

"Morning. I've bake you some breakfast~" I said and open the food cover.She smile.

"Thank you , Bestie~" She said. The word ' bestie ' came out from her mouth. I just curved a bitter smile. My eyes then look at her messy hair. 

"Don't eat first." I said and went to my room, take a comb and rubber hair. I came back to her and drag her to the couch.

"Don't move." I said and slowly brush her hair. I  tied her hair and turn her to face me.

"Wash your face first before taking breakfast. " I said. She looks at me , pouting her mouth.

"But I already hungry~"

"Go wash your face first. You look ugly." I giggles. She just nodded and went to her room.

After a minutes, she came out with happy face.She sat down on the dining table and open the food cover.

"Yummy~" She said and took it.

"Yah. Go wash your hand first, Princess." I said. She looks at me with weird view.

"Princess?" She asked. I nodded.

"Pretty suits with you." I said and look at my phone screen back.

"Why?"

"Because when you wakes up, you look like sleeping beauty." I said curving a wide smile to her.

"Am I pretty?" She asked cutely. I shook my head.

"No." I scoffed , made her sulk.

"But you said that I look like a sleeping beauty." She said.

"Yeah.With messy hair and ugly version." I scoffed again. She hits my  shoulder.

"You still a bad boy." She said.

"No, I'm not!" 

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes~"

"I'm not!"

"Yes. You are ,Lee Haechan."

"Fine! Whatever!"I pissed off and ignoring her by looking at my phone screen.

" Want some?" She asked me. I look at her back, try to bribe some food on my mouth. I shook my head.

"Open your mouth~" She said but I still shook my head. 

"There's the aeroplane come!" She said while made the aeroplane sound using her mouth. I giggles and just open my mouth.

"Good boy." She said and petted my head.

"I'm not a lil kid." I said.

"But you look like a lil kid. Cute and sometimes pamper." She said.

"I'm not okay." I said and stare at her seriously.

"You are, Lee Haechan and don't try to denied it. I know you since we 7. "

"And I know you too, Park y/n. You  know you always gonna win and I always gonna gave up for you." I said while mocking her. We then interrupted by her phone alarm, ringing.

"Time to get to school." She said and go to sink,wash her dishes.  I rushed to my room, changing my pajamas to  with pants match with red t-shirt and blue jacket.  

I came out and saw y/n wearing this:

For real, the combination made her looks pretty.

"Let's go before we late." She said and pulled my hand. I just nodded. When we arrived, we made our own ways. 

y/n

I saw Yeri talking to purple- haired girl. I just smile and ran to her. I immediately hug her.

"I miss you..." I said and  she petted my head like I'm her daughter. 

"I miss you too~" She said and hug me.

"who?" the girl asked Yeri in confusion.

"Ah, y/n. Meet Mia." Yeri said to me. I let go the hug and then smile at Mia.

"Hello, I'm Park y/n. Nice to meet you."  I said and bowed a lil bit.

"I'm Han Eun Ji but most people call me Mia." She said and smile at me. 

"Nice to meet you, Mia. I hope we can be close friends." I said and smile widely to her.

"You too bright!" Yeri scoffed. 

"Of course~" I said. 

"Like Haechan." She said and smirk at me.

"Yah, he just my childhood besties!" I said and hit her shoulder.

"Than it's gonna changes soon~" she said and her smirk became wider.

"I'm gonna beat your ass , Kim Yerim." I said 

"Try me." She said and smirk.

"Enough...Let's take our seat before it's being taken by someone. " Mia stop us. I glared at Yeri once before I curved a smile to Mia.

"Okay." I smile like a lil child.

We sat down and took out our notebook. Our hand stop putting our stuff out when we heard a loud noise came from outside.

"Not again..." I heard Mia sighed in annoyance. I saw 3 boys came to our class while being surrounded by many girls. I saw the 2 familiar boys came towards us and came near me. They just smile at me made the other girls felt irritated. The came to me.

"Hello,y/n." Minsung greeted me. 

"Long time no see, dongsaeng~" MinJae said to me I try to recognised their face.

"Na Minjae and Na Minsung?" I asked and they nodded.

"You still remember us." Minjae said and hug me.

"I miss you guys very much! " I hug him back. I then hug Minsung.

"Well,it's been 10 years since we last met." Minsung said.

"Pretty long,right?"  I said.

"since you moved to Australia with uncle Felix,yeah."Minsung said.

"Well, If we didn't wrong . You're in your first sem here, right?" 

"Yes.How did you both know I'm here?" 

"Well, we went to Uncle Jisung house and he said you study here." 

"well,yeah."

"Wanna hang out with us after class?" 

"Hmm... Sure. But did you mind if I bring my friends along?"

"Sure. everything to our precious girl in this world."His world made the other girls jealous towards me.

"Well seems like my both guardians have a lot of fangirls surrounded you." I said.

"well, we can't denied that we looks like our father~" Minjae scoffed.

"Ugh..." I sighed in disgusted.

"Don't worry, you still our lil one." Minsung said and pinched my cheek playfully.

"I'm not a kiddo anymore,Minsung." 

"Still, we older 3 years from you." Minjae said.

"Made you look like our lil sis." Minsung said.

"Cute lil sis~" He continued.

"Stop sugarcoating me with your sweet words, Minsung." 

"What?! It's the true that we can't denied!"

"Whatever~" I scoffed and made a teasing face. We all then laugh while Mia talking to her cousin, Han Jisung. Well, his name where same as my father's name~ Lol~

Haechan

I Just look at y/n being sweets with handsome guys in front of her. I felt jealous.

"Looks like you had 2 more competitors,Haechan~" Seungmin scoffed.

"Shut up!" I said pissed off and buried my face on my arms.

"Looks like someone had a green-eyed!" Eric said.

"I said SHUT UP!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 289 23
Hyunjin was threatened to stay away from Jeongin "I didn't know I liked you until that one day." Did he ignore him or not. || 🚧 ━━━ Β°Everything inte...
2.5K 160 11
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ”ͺ κ’± 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘳𝘒𝘻𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘒 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦π˜₯! 𝘺𝘒𝘯�...
136K 3.9K 34
❝if you had ever thought that you're alone, you're wrong. because we're here for you.❞ She lost the only person she has. However she was wrong, she's...
164K 9.3K 27
Cover by @loverenjun "Are you a monster?" I asked the boy in front of me and he looked at me weirdly, before shaking his head and he held out his han...