โ› ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ โœ

By -erensbitxh-

just jungkook's and jimin's kind of complicated and cliche love story (i wrote this in middle school so fair... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
...

15

4.5K 197 47
By -erensbitxh-

"Hey Taehyung." Jimin sent his friend a wave, lazily plopping down next him.

"So where's everyone else?" Jimin asked, opening his bag of doritos.

"They're usually here by the time I get here."

Taehyung shrugged, "They probably went out to eat somewhere."

"I heard yoongi say he wanted some McDonald's, so that's where they probably are."

Jimin nodded, "I thought we weren't allowed to go out during lunch." he said, "but oh well I'll mind my business."

"And i'll do the same." If they get in trouble they get in trouble, it's on them.

Changing topics Taehyung asked, "So Jiminie I was wondering if you wanted to go to Jackson's party with me?" The taller boy made his signature puppy eyes, "pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"I don't think so Taehyung." The smaller boy immediately put down Taehyung's idea.

"You know what happened at last year's party," the pink haired reminded his friend, "I don't wanna pull stupid shit again because of how I'd probably be." he stated, crossing his arms with a very serious expression.

"And I really don't wanna do something illegal like underage drinking again Tae."

Though then Jimin remembered how so very persistent his best friend is. If he were to say no, he would most likely get annoyed non-stop by Taehyung. And he won't stop until Jimin gives in.

So he's gotta comply and say yes, even if he doesn't want to.

There's really no way he'll manage to avoid Taehyung until the party, there's really no escape.

"I would definitely pay to see you drunk again." The taller teased, "diminie."

"Don't you dare start!" He barked, he hated how different he was when drunk, he was flirty AND horny.

The taller boy pretended to think about something, "fine." he pouted at how serious Jimin was. "I'll stop."

"But," Taehyung had something up his sleeve to willingly get Jimin to tag along.

"Jungkook's coming to Jackson's party~" he told the pink haired boy, he just knows there's no way Jimin's gonna say no now.

"Are you sure he'll be there?" The pink haired asked, "Jungkook told me he wasn't going to anymore parties. He said he was done with them."

"Min, when have I ever lied to you??" He said, a sort of proud expression on his face.

Jimin glared at him, when has he not lied is the real question."Ok fine," he admitted, "But I'm telling you thr truth."

"I have no business lying about this, mostly after how long it took to convince him."

"I told him you were coming and that seemed to do the trick." he said smugly, "He's coming so you have to come too. I don't think he'll be very happy with me if he shows up and you're not there."

"So you gotta come with me jimin! Like you really do so please??" Taehyung pulled out his phone to show the boy his evidence "See??" he showed Jimin the conversation he had with said boy.

"I have all the evidence to prove that I am, for a fact, not lying."

Jimin took a second, scrolling through his best friends phone, "So are you convinced? Is this enough?" Jimin gave Taehyung his phone back, "Please Jiminie?" he pleaded, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Ugh fine Taehyung I'll go to Jackson's stupid party with you."

He huffed, "But firstly, you have to tell me everything that's going on between you and my brother."

"You can't keep me in the dark anymore Tae." Jimin wasn't going to agree so easily, he did have some conditions.

"The party is in three days jimin so be ready."

"I know that and that also means you have three long days to fully convince me because I can just say no any day Tae."

"If you do what i tell you to then yes, a promise is a promise, so I'll go even if I rather not."

"If you don't to what I say and I stay unconvinced." he smirked, "then you'll be going by yourself."

"We have a deal Jimin." He smiled, he knows he's capable of convincing the boy.

▫◾▫

First thing that Jimin hears as soon as he makes it to school, is well the infamous yearly Jackson wang party.

People can't seem to shut up about it, and he really isn't in the mood for another party. Making out, grinding, alcohol, drugs, lots of illegal shit goes down in those parties.

And he isn't very fond of any of those things, though last year Tae dragged his ass there. And next thing he knows, he's extremely wasted.

He doesn't remember much, it's just blank. But from what Taehyung told him, drunk Jimin was a whole different person. He really doesn't wanna drink and get wasted again, but a deal's a deal.

Taehyung managed to convince him, by telling him everything, in detail at that. So now he's stuck choosing an outfit to wear,  very stressful times really. He honestly has no idea which outfit to choose. Though with his mother's help, he was able to finally settle on a fit.

Black turtle neck, black skinny jeans, and a red cardigan sweater. He sighed in relief, as he was finally ready. Sitting on his doorstep, he waited on Tae to pick him up.

▫◾▫

"So are we picking Jungkook up?" Jimin asked, adjusting his seatbelt.

"Nope, he said he was gonna meet us there." Taehyung told him, his eyes on the road.

"Taehyung, if I somehow get drunk." Jimin deeply sighed, "Please prevent me from doing something dumb?" he requested, "It's the only task I'll give you. I'm going because I promised you I would, so it's the least you could do for me."

"Sure Jiminie! But I'm most likely gonna get drunk as hell too, but I'll try to be more sane."

▫◾▫

"Hi Jungkookie!" Jimin waved at him,

"Hi Jiminie!"the younger showed off his bunny smile, "You look really pretty today- not that you u-usually don't it's just you really look good like you do everyda-" Jungkook rambled on, stunned by how sexy and cute the elder was.

"I get what you mean kookie." The pink haired cut him off, cutely giggling.

"You look really handsome too," he cooed, "So grown up already, so cute and handsome!" The smaller exclaimed, cooing at how shy the younger had gotten. Jungkook loved the compliment, and mostly since it came from his Jiminie.

"T-thank you," he stuttered out

"Let's have some fun, right minnie?"

"Yeah, we're here to have fun." He hesitantly went in, followed by an overjoyed Jungkook.

Jimin hesitated for a second, everything will be alright,

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 119 14
This a combined story of random Jikook oneshots, which actually crabbed my attention.... As usual, Top Jimin Bottom Jungkook โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
14.2K 616 33
A story of two couples,madly in love ๐Ÿ’•,they thought for having a happy life with their love one but they don't know what destiny want for them . top...
18.5K 736 34
it's a very simple sweet story of Taehyung and Jungkook from their college life- boyfriends- Fiance-husbands- parents- olds it's a beautiful timeline...
551K 38.2K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...