~(Discontinued)~ Just another...

By NinaAngel1415

This is my story for hazbin i dont own hazbin at all exept my oc anyways.... This story is a about a girl nam... More

Not so fast
Beginnings are fun aren't they?
Trama
The house
Questionable thoughts
just some hazbin shit
Rotting heart
Bitter sweet tradgedy
Notes
Hell isn't what it was said to be
New Faces
Shopliftingho's
Another day in hell
Eyes
Feelings
Lovely
ALASTORS GAME
Who knew?
Nightmares
Damnnnn
Burlesque!
OWO
Just why?!
Hand maiden?
Rewinding emotions
war!!!!!!!
Acquaintance
Some stuff/Facts/Information
City streets
New blood/progress
Vaggie Vibes
Bonding time
Authors note
Lazy day
Valentines day! (A late chapter *sob*)
Surprise, Suprise!
~Discontinued~

Porn studio

56 2 0
By NinaAngel1415

I don't own Hazbinhotel or the picture!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

We arrived at the studio and I dug my sharp nails into the seat of the limo me and Angel took. "Dont worry ,everythings gonna turn out fine renny" Angel got out and I followed. The studio had A shitload of signs making it obvious it was a porn studio,I wasn't gonna fuck anyone I was just gonna take pictures in sexy outfits and plus I loved pictures and I used to cosplay when I was alive.
" After you toots "
"thanks" we walked into the place and omg I swear I needed bleach more than ever.(oh that's me Everytime I look in the mirror lol)
I could tell Angel was watching me after a few steps into the studio he laughed and told me 'get used to it'
Then started talking about where and what I'll be doing to get myself into the job. I wandered of not listening to a word Angel said to me all I was focusing on was the familiar scent of lavender my mom used to plant in the garden and make tea and eat a salad with pizza outside on the swing in my backyard. Than that memory faded fast pulling back to my new life or inhumanity life back to my new reality.
" Lets go Renny I'll show you where everything is at" Angel then wiggled his eye brows or possibly eye brows at me , I rolled my eyes then followed the kinky spider.

~Later after gallons of bleach-~
(Jkjk lol )

"Are you sure about this?" I looked at Angel with a 'Why so kinky' look. " he then nod his head at me than walked out of the way of the picture,he then started to seduce someone who I guess helps out with the shoot.

~After~

"They look great!"Angel looked through a few of the pictures I had taken with him.

"Angel your talking about yourself" he looked at me.
"maybe I am but hey we look good!" I nodded then I swear I saw a shadowed figure from the corner of my eye.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm so slow with updates and I haven't been on Wattpad as much as I used to;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 21 8
My first story on Wattpad; just a fanfic. Also the main character will be female, apologies to the others - I'm sure there are much better fanfics ou...
41K 919 23
⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME READERS- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ This book contains specifically: -Physical abuse -Gore ...
164K 3.4K 42
(y/n) a normal teenager in high school was living a pretty normal life, at least until he learns that his parents sold his soul for a crap load of mo...