Sweven [✅] (YiZhan)

By StellaKMary

"I have been dreaming about a past and a future. Both have you and I in them," said Yibo as he kept stepping... More

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THE DREAM OF OUR PAST (REWRITTEN)
THE DREAM OF OUR FUTURE (REWRITTEN)
LIVING THE DREAM (REWRITTEN)
🌻🐰My Other Works🦁🌹

PREFACE

6.2K 230 15
By StellaKMary

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Sweven is a boyxboy teen fiction/fantasy that is inspired by real people. It is a standalone short story. The main characters here are the cast who stared in one of my most favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed." One of the main cast here is also from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there, like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is take pictures from the internet, such as Google, Pinterest, and many more, then design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking, "read." And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again. Please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language. Therefore, if any grammatical errors or vocabularies are misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Last but not least, thank you for your time reading this story of mine. I am currently in the process of drafting the story; thus, the update might take time. I have no idea about the ending as well. As you know, plots may change according to how the writer feels. There may be twist and turn along the way, but I can assure you that it will be a happy ending no matter what. (for the two main characters, though. Cannot assure others.)

Feel free to COMMENTS anything out of your mind as I am welcome to feedback, both positive and negative. (but no rude and harsh words, please. Just honesty)

I also hope you may find your time to help with the VOTE so I can know how my story goes. It means a lot to me. :)

If you want, you can check out my other stories during your wait for this story. You can check the video below to know 'how you can find my other stories.' It is also a technique to find hidden books (books that are rated MATURE) on Wattpad.

👇O TO Iᑎᗪ Y OTE TOIE👇

(My last video has some problems. I will make a new one soon.)

Once again, thanks for giving me your time to read my works. One reader means a million encouragement to a writer.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Copyright ©2020 Stellamaria77

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, DM to the author through Wattpad or email to the email listed below:

stellamaria7voltage@gmail.com

Please note that this story and all of my works are only published fully through two social media only: Wattpad and Goodnovel. Therefore, if you find my stories uploaded elsewhere, please kindly let me know, for I have a low tolerance for plagiarism. Thank you.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

If you find my works up to your liking, don't forget to:

(I) Give it a VOTE

(ii) COMMENT anything you want, be it feedback or impression after reading it, EXCEPT RUDE COMMENTS.

(iii). You can also SHARE this book in the form of quotes or links if you want.

(iv) Last but not least, you can FOLLOW my account to get notifications whenever I publish new books!

All the best to you all!

*

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Links to the pictures on this page:

1. (Lost the link)

2. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105199945/

3.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545108331572/

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 8.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
357K 21.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
45K 3.3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
174K 8.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...