Aureliashipping

Oleh NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 1: Tears

8.1K 66 135
Oleh NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:
Morning~

I took my flight early this morning so that I could meet my friends much earlier. I stayed at Kanto for like four months before coming back here. I couldn't resist. I wonder how are all my friends doing when I was going. Who would expect me to be back? It doesn't really matter as I planned to give them a surprise.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: We're almost there, Pikachu!

I said as I looked down from the window to see Melemele island.

Pilot: Everyone, hold tight onto your seats. Fasten your seat belt. We're ready to land on Melemele Island, Alola. Thank you for choosing Lugia Airlines and we are happy to have you on our flight.

The plane started vibrating and here we go!

We landed safely on the ground as I began making my way out. I jumped down the last few flights of stairs before yelling on top of my lungs,

Me: We're back, Alola!

Pikachu: Pika, pika!

Me: Alright, Pikachu. Let's visit Professor Kukui's house.

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu and I immediately rushed to the Melemele beach.

At Professor Kukui's house~
Noon~

I stepped in front of the door and take in a deep breath.

Me: Ready, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

I heard the click of the door as it opened up. Then, Professor Kukui appeared.

Professor Kukui: What!? Ash!?

Me: That's me!

Professor Kukui: What brings you here!?

Me: Hehe, I don't know. Just feel like you all want to see me again.

Professor Kukui: *giggles* Come in!

I went into the house to find all my Pokemons, just eating. When they turned to me, they all charged right at me.

Rowlet: Brrrrr, brrrrr!

Incineroar: Raw!

Lycanroc: Ruff!

Me: Haha! Good to see you guys again.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Melmetal rushing towards me.

Me: HOLY-

Then, Melmetal dropped onto all of us. I felt like my bones crushing into pieces. I could hear Professor Kukui laughing.

Professor Kukui: Anyways, Ash, you hungry?

I nodded as a response. Professor Kukui smiled before heading towards the kitchen. He took out eggs and started frying them on a pan while I was watching TV.

After the food was prepared, I began to chow down my food.

Professor Kukui: So Ash, what are your plans?

Me: Well, of course I want to visit my friends. I feel like they missed me a lot.

Professor Kukui: They definitely do. Sophocles was very happy he went to Hoenn. He caught two new Pokemons.

Me: Wow!

I said in awe as I was still munching on my food.

Professor Kukui: Kiawe too, he caught a new Pokemon when he was in Ula Ula Island. He also passed two of the trials.

Me: Amazing! What about the girls?

Professor Kukui: Mallow's restaurant is going smoothly. She also caught a new Pokemon.

I continued listening as I was amazed by how awesome my friends were.

Professor Kukui: The Manaphy research also went smoothly. Lana manage to catch two more Pokemons.

Me: Wow! Amazing! What about Lillie?

Professor Kukui: Not really sure if it really gone well. Ever since she came back to school, she does not seem like she wanted to talk about it. She also oftenly doze off in class. And sometimes even cry for some unknown reason. We all managed to find it out and the reason would be YOU.

Me: Huh?

I was confused and surprised as I eat my last egg.

Professor Kukui: Talk to her for us, okay?

I nodded as a response. Before leaving, I went to the PC to grab three Pokemons. I went out side and sent out Charizard.

Professor Kukui: Wow! I didn't know you had a Charizard.

Me: Bye, Professor!

I waved as he waved back. I flew off towards Lillie's house. Hopefully, my poor mind can remember where did she stay.

I soon recalled and flew off to the direction.

We landed on the ground as I petted on Charizard. I petted Pikachu as well.

Charizard: Raw.

Pikachu: Chaaaa!

Pikachu squealed excitedly. I returned Charizard before walking over to the front door. I hesitated for a moment before knocking on it. A few seconds later, no response. I placed my ear at the door to hear anything happening in the mansion. Nothing. I knocked on the door again and this time I heard footsteps. I heard a click on the door and revealed a blonde hair girl with emerald eyes.

Lillie: Who's-

She stared at me with sparkling eyes. I could see tears appearing as they flow down her depressed face.

Me: Lillie? Something w-

The next thing I knew, I was being hugged by the blonde hair girl. I could hear her sobbing away. Her heart sank as I could feel the coldness of her tears, dripping on my shoulder.

Lillie: A-Ash, I miss you...I can't believe it...please tell me this is not a dream.

I hugged her back. I could feel her very soft and comfortable skin.

Me: I really came back to Alola, okay?

I patted her back. She broke the embrace and stared directly into my eyes. I wiped the tears off her face.

Me: Princesses doesn't cry.

I smiled. She giggled as well before asking me to come in. I went into the mansion and looked around to see if there was anything different.

Lillie: So why did you come here?

She asked me with a little happiness in her voice. I sat on the sofa in the living room but decided to change the topic.

Me: Is there anyone home right now?

Lillie shook her head before walking to the kitchen to get me a drink.

Me: I came here because I felt like you need my company. By the way, where's Snowy?

Lillie: She's asleep in my room.

I nodded. Lillie walked over to me and gave me a cold grape juice can. I decided to ask her.

Me: How's your holidays?

After asking, she flinched. There was a awful silence throughout the house except for the spinning fan on the ceiling. I noticed her looking down at the ground. Tears began to form again.

Lillie: I...I still couldn't find dad...

Lillie started sobbing again.

Lillie: I'm a failure...how am I gonna find dad at this point? It's been...2,3 months already...

Lillie: I'm so stupid, so stupid!

She yelled in tears. I placed down my drink and walked over to her. I hugged her into my chest.

Me: Don't ever say that to yourself...and don't you ever give up. You see, everyone is worried because of you. If you ever need someone for comfort, I'll be that someone. If you need anything, I'll help you and get you what you need!

I muttered for her to hear. She wrapped her hands around my waist and started crying loudly.

Me: Your hate, sadness. Dump it all on me. I'll carry them all for you.

Lillie began to cry even louder but I softened her voice by hugging her tighter.

Eventually, she calmed herself down and broke the embrace. Then she stared closely at me.

Lillie: Thank you, Ash...

She smiled gratefully.

Me: I'm going with you!

My hand turned into a fist but then Lillie shook her head which was what made me confused.

Lillie: You can't! This is my family affair. Plus, it is dangerous there. The Ultra Beasts there could-

Me: No!

Lillie flinched backwards when hearing my response.

Me: I have fought much dangerous foes than the Ultra Beasts you speak of. So please, I'll go with you.

My face still had a serious expression. Just then, the front door opened. We turned to see who was there.

???: Ash!?

Me: Gladion?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.8K 195 99
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Pokémon anime that starred Ash Ketchum, who goes on a journey through the Kanto region, the...
190K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
3.8K 83 21
Male Reader x Pokemon Harem Before Ash and Pikachu left Alola Region, when Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet got married and they went to their pi...
464K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...