Solitary

By CaptainLux07

Solus is often alone. She fits her name rather well in fact, as that is the only thing she knows how to be. ... More

Chapter 1- Full House
Chapter 2- The Perfect School Girl Smoothie
Chapter 3- Unknowingly Knowing
Chapter 4- Invasion of the Plutocrats
Chapter 5- I Hate Cherries
Chapter 6- It's Just a Party
Chapter 7- Abusive Cold
Chapter 8- Hangovers and Hang Up's
Chapter 9- Like a Slut
Chapter 10- Whores and Dancing Monkeys
Chapter 11- Making Nice
Chapter 12- Daddy Nikolai's Lap
Chapter 13- Call Me Nikolai
Chapter 14- Judgement Day
Chapter 15- Nearly 500
Chapter 16- Intimacy Amongst Strangers
Chapter 17- Filling Up
Chapter 18- Missed Call
Chapter 19- Say My Name
Chapter 20- Glamour Eyes
Chapter 21- Fun House
Chapter 22- Music of the Jungle
Chapter 23- Knee's Buckle
Chapter 24- Brawler's Mouth
Chapter 25- Fae Fun
Chapter 26- Stray Stay
Chapter 28- Learning the Steps
Chapter 29- Fucking Hear Me
Chapter 30- Not Even a Day
Chapter 31- Shutting Down
Chapter 32- A Specter's Heir
Chapter 33- Can I get a Refill please?
Chapter 34- Songbird Hear Me, Please
Chapter 35- Second Chances for Second Chances
Chapter 36- Talk to Me Comrade
Chapter 37- Getting to Know You
Chapter 38- It only took a Kiss
Chapter 39- Bomb Drop
Chapter 40- Sex in the Air
Chapter 41- Sex in my Lungs
Chapter 42- Junkyard Dog
Chapter 43- Speak when Spoken to
Chapter 44- Weird Ass Traditions
Chapter 45- Let's Try This Again
Chapter 46- What Friends Do
Chapter 47- Gossip Hounds
Chapter 48- One Machete Please
Chapter 49- Peg all Men
Chapter 50- Like an AnarchistοΏΌ
Chapter 51- Trust First
Chapter 52- Drowning in Jack
Chapter 53- Lost Memories
Chapter 54- A Night Out
Chapter 55- Mouse Trap
Chapter 56- What Makes an Honest Man
Chapter 57- Let Me
Chapter 58- Past Lessons
Chapter 59- Tempature Checks
Chapter 60- It's Been Interesting
Chapter 61- Rivalry Requires Starvation
Chapter 62- Who Did "It" Better
Chapter 63- Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 64- Mature Content Warning
Chapter 65- Judgement Day 2.0
Chapter 66- Let Me Have This
Chapter 67- A Paradox of Two
Chapter 68- Little Big Women
Chapter 69- Through the Trenches
Chapter 70- Happy Birthday
Chapter 71- Nothingness and Moonlight
Chapter 72- Forgive and Forget You Not
Chapter 73- Just a Fancy Headdress
Chapter 74- Fight Me on It
Chapter 75- A Sweet Moment
Chapter 76- Proceed as Usual
Chapter 77- Anything for You

Chapter 27- A Bitch's Deaf Ears

13.5K 559 134
By CaptainLux07

"No."

"You didn't even think about it."

"I did, and my answer is no. I'm not moving in with you." I say and cross my arms willing myself to not be moved. I knew something bad was gonna happen with him, but I sure as hell didn't think it would be this.

"You need to begin preparations for your introduction into society. You'll need to be close so you can move about this smoothly and be able to get to know everyone." He says and sits down on the couch setting Baby down on the floor.

"I still have classes and a life to maintain, I don't need anything else on my plate right now." I say crossing my arms in defiance.

"It won't get in the way of your studies. You'll still attend your classes as per usual, you'll just have more company." He says and I scoff.

"You're obviously not hearing me." I say, moving my way over to him and planting myself in front of him on the coffee table. "I don't want to do this. I told you not too long ago that I wasn't prepared for what you're trying to do, I'm still not."

He looks at me with an impassive expression. My hands gripping the edge of the coffee table as I hold my ground.

"You've never had adult supervision, Sol."

I sigh, my head dropping as I listen to him.

"You've never had anyone behind you, to tell you to do more or push you to do better. That's now my role as your mate, and it's a role I take seriously. You're doing this, you can do this." He leans forward taking my chin in his hand, sparks shooting from his touch making me flinch back.

"I know me better than anyone else, I know my capabilities and it's not to be paraded around and dressed up like a doll. I don't do coming out parties unless it's rainbow theme." I say, I cross my arms over my chest as I stand up moving to the chair closest to him.

"It's not going to happen tomorrow. The ball will take place two weeks from now."

"That's basically tomorrow!" I shout my fist hitting the arm of the chair.

"Solus you'll have time to prepare and while you're living with me, it'll help our relationship, we will understand each other much better if we do this."

"What relationship Nik, we don't have any clue about each other. I know you from gossip magazines, rumors, and glorified past relationships on my timeline. And you know me from your sister, and I don't even know her all that well."

Elbows on his knees as his hands lock together, he stares me down.

"I probably know more than what you've told other people." He shrugs. "You have a deep problem with communication, you find it useless to explain anything to anyone under the pretenses that they simply won't understand. You get off on scaring others with a crass attitude and a sarcastic tone, and you tend to prefer to spend time with someone who you don't even like, simply because it'll be easier to leave them behind when you finally decide to branch out and try other things."

Did he just read me?

"Am I missing anything?" He leans forward raising an eyebrow at me. Slick little fuck!

"Trivial facts that I don't even bother to hide." I roll my eyes. "You could sit here and tell me who you think I am, and maybe push a button or two. But that won't help you."

"I'll take you back by force if I have to, Solus. I'm not above acting like a caveman if that means you'll listen." He says as he stands.

"I wasn't sure if his majesty would ever stoop so low." I mock.

***

I cannot believe this man just yanked me out of my own house. Riding in the back of a white limousine, my hands and ankles bound together by zip ties. Struggling to get free and I pull at my restraints.

Mother fucker! If I could get away with murder...

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I growl as I pull on my restrains with another grunt.

"I wanted to do this peacefully, Sol. You gave me no other option. We are to introduce you and my pack is actually very eager to finally meet you. They've been waiting quite a while."

"Fuck you! Fuck all of this! I don't want my face plastered on every stupid fucking gossip cite! I want to live a normal fucking life! By my fucking self!" I shout and Nikolai growls lowly at my language.

The blue in his eyes growing more intense.

"I thought I told you to watch your language Sol. I will not tolerate such a disrespectful mouth."

"Eat shit." I flash my fangs at him.

"Enough!"

"Eat shit!" I scream. He lunges across the car his hand covering my mouth. Gripping my face, the tips of his fingers pressing hard into my cheeks.

Fury suffocating us both, thrashing against him trying to kick my legs but it was useless. He knew that if I could fight I wouldn't stop until I made him bleed.

"I will not have this kind of disrespect in front of my subjects! You will behave yourself or so help me Nyx I will discipline you myself! Do you understand me!" He roars and my wolf instantly bares her neck for him. Submitting to the stronger power and tucking her tail in for her mate.

She was desperate. She didn't want to do anything that could risk him leaving us. But another part of me wasn't on the same train.

The car stopping made us both freeze. Nikolai moves off me fixing his suit. I reposition myself and try still to get the zip ties off.

"It's laced with silver, you're not going to break them." He says as the door on his side opens. He grabs me and steps out. Swinging me into his arms, he carries me bridal style up to the same building where they had a party.

The beady icy blue eyes watching from the towers again, people poking their heads out their windows to get a good look at me. There weren't many people around except for four guards who followed us up the stairs and opened the doors for us to get inside.

"Get these things off me." I growl lowly.

"Not until we're somewhere more stable."

Walking through the massive house into a courtyard. I remember a large rose maze being here but now it was a typical flower garden. A large fountain in the middle of a man holding a staff over his head, water spraying from the tip of the staff over the statue.

So apparently these bitches have money to burn. How fabulous.

Walking into a different part of the building, I could feel so many people watching me. But there was no one in sight. Walking down the hall, many paintings hung up on the walls.

People and places I've never seen decorated this whole place with the backdrop of gold and royal blue. 

Walking down a few more halls we finally make it to two massive double doors. He sets me down on my feet and opens them. I groan as he picks me up again and walks into the room.

This bedroom was massive. A large California king pushed between two large windows that overlooked the courtyard.

Various doors that seemed to lead into different places while the room was dipped in white and gold furniture. A lounge area in the corner centered around a fireplace, a mini bar; this is way too much for just one person.

He sits me down on the bed. His hands coming up to rip off the zip ties in one fluid motion.

"This is going to be our room. Tomorrow you have a fitting. I won't be joining you in bed tonight however, I have urgent business." He says and stands. "The bathroom is the door by the lounge, you should be fine until morning."

"I want to tie to you a boulder and drop you in the middle of the Indian Ocean." I growl lowly. He says nothing as he turns away from me and leaves the room.

I never thought I'd find myself in this situation. I just wanted to play video games and eat a pizza tonight.

Now I'm hungry and a prisoner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.8K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
227K 12.7K 33
Being locked up by your own family member can cause you to view the world differently. Especially when you know nothing but pain. Crying wasn't allow...
250K 8.5K 33
[Previously titled The One They Call Runt] [This book is currently going through some major edits] Nina is no stranger to the horror stories that cir...
137K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...