Demon Slayer (scenarios and o...

By WritingBlanks

Absolutely love the anime and manga! Request closed. Characters X reader -fluff -angst - sad storiess - Pleas... More

Request Board 💕
- How you meet them -
- Your personality-
- First thoughts -
- Getting along -
- Catching feelings -
- Confessing Their Love -
- Being their partner -
- when someone else flirts with you -
- When they want attention -
- Nicknames/Contact names -
- What he likes about you -
- what you like about him -
- who they're jealous of -
- Sabito catch up -
- When he gets stressed out -
- Going on dates -
- Rainy days -
- Vacation -
- Thoughts and feeling after -
- Apologising -
- When you're on your period -
- Weird Thoughts -
- Avatar the last Airbender AU-
- What he's like in bed -
- Weird fears you two share -
- Stay away [ Muichirou] -
[ Pillar X Reader] - feat. Kumeno Masachika
[ Remember me] Masachika
[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 1)
[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 2)
[ Accident ] Muichirou
- Misunderstanding [ Giyuu] -
- Cheated -
- Please read this -

- When he hurts you -

17K 275 1.1K
By WritingBlanks

[Strong language]

Tanjiro

> Despite being a sweet boy he is, there's one thing about him that would spark a heated argument. He's really stubborn on his own views which, most of the time, prevent him from looking at the subject at your point of view. He would defend his point with all he could, not knowing that he was upsetting you.

-  ''You wouldn't know since it never happened to you!'' Tanjiro shouted, glaring at you. ''Tanjiro calm down,'' you said, trying to calm your boyfriend down. You and Tanjiro were just sparring at the butterfly estate's courtyard while a sensitive topic accidentally spilt out of your lips. 

''No! You don't get to say anything about me and Nezuko. You have no idea what we're both going through right now. You have no idea how it was like to see your families' dead body bled out in front of you as your sister slowly turns into a demon!'' he cried, glaring daggers into you. 

''Tanjiro, I didn't mean that.'' you stuttered, trying to make sense with him. ''No! You always had a good life. You were naturally gifted and so you wouldn't know the real pain behind training!'' he shouted. His red orbs glaring into you. The soft Tanjiro you knew was replaced by an angered version. 

As tears threatened to fall, emotions started to spill out of you uncontrollably. ''How could you!'' you lashed out. Tanjiro's eyes widen with shock, this was the first time he has heard you shouting since you were normally calm and reasonable. ''Shut up! You have no rights to say about the sufferings I've been through. Yes, I would never understand your suffering but that doesn't mean you do! My family was slaughtered right in front of me as well! So don't even think about criticising me!'' you shouted. Pearls of tears rolled down your (e/c) orbs as you sobbed uncontrollably. 

''Y/n...I-I,'' Tanjiro spoke, still shocked that you had lashed out at him. As he reached for you, you harshly slapped his hand away and took off, running back into the building, away from the boy. 

Zenitsu

> Zenitsu is a sucker for girls. Even though he repeatedly told you that you were the only queen in his eyes, you still feel disgusted and hurt whenever he treats another lady like you weren't there or when he would talk about how great someone's looks were. You used to bottle those feelings up, suddenly, it was too much for you. 

-  ''Wow, Y/n, don't you think that girl's hair look smooth?'' Zenitsu asked, pointing to a girl with long flowing hair in a bright pink kimono. ''I bet her laugh is sweet.'' He sighed. You jealously glanced at the girl and frowned.  ''I bet she would like these sweet cakes as well,'' he mutters holding up a box of cakes he just bought for you. 

''Hey, aren't those or me?'' you questioned, frowning at your boyfriend. ''Well yes but-'' he stutters but you immediately cut him off. ''Well, what huh? You want to give to that girl huh?'' you remarked, now glaring at the shocked Zenitsu. ''Well...'' he mumbles, glancing over at the girl. Your frown grew deeper as you tose the box of cakes at him. 

''Well why not you go ahead and give them to her then?'' you scolded, crossing your arms in anger. This wasn't the first time Zenitsu had done such as thing. He had always admired the beauty of other girls, comparing them to you. The first few times you shook it off, thinking that he was just being funny, however, now was just too much for you.

''Okk.'' Zenitsu cheered, skipping towards the girl with the box of cake. You stared at him in disbelief, ''How could he????'' you frowned as you gripped the collar of his uniform and pulling him back.  ''Zenitsu how could you?!'' you scolded, staring at him with disbelief in your eyes. ''What??'' your boyfriend asked, confused. ''How could you act like I'm not even your girlfriend once a slight more attractive girl shows up?'' you glared. 

''Well maybe they are more attractive.'' he defended. ''Well then I guess I should just leave then'' you stated, slightly heartbroken. ''Maybe you should.'' As he said those words, your whole world shattered into pieces. You held back heavy tears as you turn to storm off. 

''Useless boy.'' you mumbled. 

Inosuke

> Despite being used to having random arguments with him. Those arguments can grow and hurt you deeply. He is just naturally rash in his words and would not hesitate to bluntly say words that would hurt you deeply. Even though you would normally scold back at him with harsh words as well, you were breaking in the inside. 

-  ''Inosuke, stop banging your head onto the tree. You're going to get another concussion.'' you nagged, watching you boyfriend ran into a tree in the nearby forest. ''HAHAHA! I don't need to listen to you old hag!'' he screamed, running off again to rum his head onto another tree. 

''Dumbass I said stop!'' you shout, seeing a hilt of red dripping from his mask. ''Shut up bitch! Your words are nothing to me!'' he shouted, pointing his finger at you. ''Well don't come running back to me if your head is bleeding again,'' you stated. ''HAHAHHA I wouldn't need you! I'll just go to Shinobu!'' he threatened, laughing at you. 

SLightly hurt by that comment, you decided to remark back, ''Oh since you have Shinobu, I guess you wouldn't need me now!'' Inosuke only let out a loud laugh upon hearing you. ''You're so dumb! I never needed you in the first place!'' he chuckled. His words cracked a deep scar in your heart. This was the first time his words actually hurt you. 

''Well burn and die for all I care you, son of a bitch!'' you shouted, standing up from where you were and walking off as you held back your tears. ''HAHAHA yes walk away worthless bitch!'' the boy chuckled before returning to his head-butting. 

As you walked, you started to rethink your relationship with him. Was it even worth it? You held your hands closely against your chest, 'holding' onto your broken heart as you walked back into the butterfly estate.

Giyuu

> His mindset of being useless and worthless really annoys you sometimes. Most of the time you would console him but sometimes he would go overboard. Saying that he wasn't worth living and that you don't deserve someone like him, he would go as far as wanting to break up with you so you could find someone 'better' for you. 

- You and Giyuu were just relaxing on his bed that you shared with him. You flipped through the pages of your bed as your other hand carcass Giyuu's soft hair. The boy was lending onto your shoulder, thinking. ''Y/n?'' your boyfriend asked with a serious tone. ''Hm?'' you hummed, not thinking much as your attention reminds on your book. 

''You should break up with me...'' the boy stuttered, not looking at you. ''What?'' you mumbled, glancing at him, surprised that he even suggested such a thing. ''What do you mean Giyuu...'' you frowned. This wasn't the first time he had said such a thing, in the past, he kept mentioning that he wasn't good enough for you and that you could find someone better. 

''I mean that I'm not good enough for you Y/n...you don't deserve to be with someone as worthless as me-'' he started but was immediately cut off by you. ''Don't say such things Giyuu. Please, I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever. You're perfect for me and that I would never think of replacing you.'' you assure, holding his hands in yours. 

His empty blue eyes averted away from you, trying to avoid eye contact. ''Giyuu-'' 

''No! NO Y/n! I'm not worth anything. I'm not worth being your partner! You deserve better and I don't want you to be with someone like me! Go find someone else better!'' he shouted. You stared at him in shock. He has never screamed at you before. As sadness of the main emotion running through you right now, anger soon boils up inside you. 

Sick and tired of this attitude of his, you threw a pillow at him. ''Fine,'' you said, climbing off the bed and leaving the room. As you walked out of his house, you couldn't help but cried. Hurt that he would say such a thing to you. 

How could he view your relationship with him worthless? 

Muichirou

> Even though most of the time he's a sweetheart towards you, he tends to neglect your presence sometimes. You can't really blame him since he has a job to slay demons, thus he would normally be tired as hell when he returns, thus you took his job as a reason why he was ignoring you. However, there was something you didn't realise that would just break your heart. 

- ''Tokito-san.'' you greeted as you see your boyfriend walked passed you. Instead of answering like he usually does, he just glanced at you briefly before walking off. You sighed before walking off in another direction. It's been three days since Muichirou ignored you. He did seem pretty busy nowadays since more and more demons are popping up around the area. Thus, you simply just shrugged it off. 

A week past quickly and Muichirou have completely forgotten that you existed. Worrying that he was stressing himself way too much due to his work, you decided to pay him a visit. Hearing that he had recently came back from a mission with injuries, thus he was at the butterfly estate. 

You prepared his favourite dish, simmered radish dressed with sweet miso. After packing the food, you happily walked to the butterfly estate, happy to see your boyfriend. Upon reaching the home to the butterfly girls, you made your way to the room where they house the injuries. 

Sliding the wooden door slightly open, you heard soft giggles and chuckled in the room. Curious, you peeked over the wooden door, seeing what as going on. From what you can make out, you saw your boyfriend sitting on the edge of one of the beds, opposite of his was a girl dressed in the slayer's uniform. ''What's going on?'' you wondered, observing the two in silence. 

The girl didn't seem to be tending to Muichirou's wounds since there were already bandages all over him. ''Maybe their just talking about the mission,'' you told yourself, trying not to think about anything rash. As you decided to enter the room. The sight you saw sent cracks into your heart. 

As you slide the door further open, the girl lends in and placed her lips on the boy. Instead of pulling away, the boy closed his eyes and leant into the kiss. Your (e/c) eyes widened from shock, you couldn't process what was happening in front of you. 

The boy opened his eyes, his mint eyes stared straight into your (e/c) ones. His stare pierced a hole into your heart as you felt it clench. Immediately, you slammed the door shut, not wanting to see any of that anymore. 

You hurriedly made your way out of the estate, avoiding concerned questions from the butterfly girls. Tears dripped uncontrollably from your cheeks as you held back pathetic sobs. 

Your heart had never hurt this much. 

Genya

> He gets rash sometimes with his actions. When he is frustrated, he would take it out on you if you bother him. He would yell, saying that you were the cause of his frustrations. You, being the tough cookie you were would yell back as well. Building upon your frustrations. In the end, you two threaten to break up, which sends crack in your heart. 

- After attending one of the pillar training, you finally got to move on to train with the stone pillar. You were excited for this one since your boyfriend was currently at this stage, thus you long to see him again. 

''Genya!!'' you exclaimed as you saw him walking past the forest. Genya paused in his tracks before slowly turning to face you. Upon seeing your face, Genya immediately flipped you off and proceed to walk. ''Hey! How dare you.'' you scolded, running up to him. 

''Genya. Come on, why are you so moody,'' you asked, reaching out to hold his shoulder. Sensing that you were close, he instant smacked your hand away. ''Don't touch me.'' he humbled, glaring at you for no reasons at all. ''Eh, are you alright?'' you asked, concerned for your boyfriend. 

''Am I alright? Ha, I'm never alright. You want to know why? It's because of you!'' he shouted, glaring at you. Frowning, you spoke ''Excuse me? But what did I do to make your life hard?''

''By existing!'' he remarked harshly. The two of you proceeded to argue right then and there, in the middle of the forest. Shouts and complaints filled the thin air of the forest as the tension grew thicker and thicker.

Having enough of it, Genya raised his hand and slapped you across the face. A sharp sting burned on your left cheek as you slowly realised what had just happened. You stared at the ground, trying to process what he had just done. ''Fuck off useless bitch,'' he grumbled, storming off into the distance. 

You frowned, anger boiled deep within you as you stared at the boy's disappearing form. ''Fuck you too Genya,'' you mumbled, cursing at him. The pair had never spoken to each other after the incident, soon, the pain pulled the pair apart. 

Sabito

> Sabito is a lady's man. He automatically attracts any girls from a radius of 50 metres with his soft smile. Even though you tell yourself that he had chosen you for a reason, you can't help but feel insecure while you're out with him. However, he wasn't helping one bit. 

- The two of you had just visited the town nearby to help get groceries for Urokodaki. As both made your way back to the little hut, Sabito had caught the eye of a group of girls.  ''Wow, He looks so handsome.'' a whisper came from the group. ''Oh my, who's that girl beside him.'' another whisper rang from within the group. 

It seems like only you could hear those unpleasant whispers since your boyfriend didn't have a single reaction out of it.  ''Watch, I'm going to try and get him attention.'' a cheek whisper rang which was followed by chuckling. 

Soon, the sound of footsteps quickly approached the pair. ''Excuse me?'' a soft whimper rang from behind. Catching Sabito's attention, he turned to face a young girl, not any older than you were. You've got to admit, she looks almost perfect, her big blue eyes sparkle under the sunlight as her dark hair flowed down her back smoothly. You stole a glance at your boyfriend and his expression say it all. 

''I'm having trouble carrying some stuff into my house, could you lend me a hand?'' the girl requested, looking as innocent as she could. You let out a soft growl, knowing he intentions. However, your boyfriend simply smiled ''Alright.''  He placed the basket of groceries on the ground before quickly running off to help the girl.

After 30 minutes of making you wait under the hot sun, Sabito finally came back. ''What took you so long?'' you asked in concern. ''Oh, the girls invited me in for some tea and of course, I can't say no.'' Sabito shrugged.  ''Also, you should actually try and be like Amina, you should grow your hair longer and maybe wear more bright kimonos.'' Sabito bluntly suggested, picking up the basket. 

''Excuse me?'' you questioned. ''I need to keep my hair short and tie it up because Urokodaki doesn't allow me to grow my hair till it touches my butt.'' you defended. ''Well maybe act more ladylike?'' The boy suggested, glancing blankly at you. His eyes shot up and down your figure, displaying a slight disgust behind them. 

Even though he was trying to mask it, it was obvious enough for you to see it.  ''Oh so I'm not good enough for you?'' you scoffed. Sabito only shrugged before walking off, leaving you behind.  From then, anger boils within every time he would remark on your appearance. However, behind that anger, was only pain. 

From then, you never spoke to him again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.9K 16
This is a one shots of characters from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Of course it's male characters and reader usually since it's usually base on a...
197K 1.3K 48
REQUEST are closed EVERY COVOR THAT I USE ISIN'T MINE 🥀-fluff ✨-smut 🌟- only a bit smut / like making out 💫-angst 🍃- hurtful content?/ Abusing c...
28K 309 21
short / long kny one-shots. ✦ fluff and angst ; may contain lemon ✦ canon ships and rare ships ✦ i take in requests ; currently open ✦ if you don'...
870K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...