Emergency Hotline (Book 1)

By Solaris_Pannel

America is in university student, interning for the 'First responders' Job. Although United Nations Disagrees... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
1檀虇虤蛿挞1潭探處蛪坛 谭蛻袒M潭蛣蛥蛪i谈蛺蛵n痰虝蛦蜄u潭蛦虣蛥t痰虂虖虧蜋e谈蛠汰抬s谈蛝虡 痰處虛酞A檀虄蛦虣w谭處蹋蜌a痰蛠蜁滩y谭虇蜋虧
Fake art-collab for '11 Minutes'?
L谈虃蛥挞o谈處蜌虡v痰虙虦态e谈蛢蜁r谈虛虣 檀虃虄摊蛪o谈蛦蛵滩f痰蛫虓滩 谭蜎蛪虡m痰虄蛯號蜌i檀虥贪n谈虒虓碳蛥e谭虉虪虧
'Fake' Art collab
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

242 14 25
By Solaris_Pannel

"So you're just going to leave me?"

She was already gone. America was all alone, he checked his watch and he was behind by a lot for class.

He wanted to escape. But how? There was a so called murderer and they had not evidence.

"Hello?" His voice echoed in the hall.

"H-hi.." A smaller figure came out of that hall. It had a flag, America tried to identify but the colors could easily be mistaken as another.

"Hello!" America said walking up to the person.

"Oh! You're just like me!" The country said. It was a white country, they had wide circled glasses

Golden brown eyes, and short black hair.
A bright yellow crop top with a black long-sleeved shirt under.

"Wait are you..—" America started, then was cut off.

"Ames?"

"S-Pop?"

She ran to America, giving him a hug.

"I-I looked everywhere for you I-I..." She stammered.

"I am sorry I didn't reach out Byeol." America said, as he patted her head.

"It's fine, I've made more friends!" She said excitedly pulling away from America.

"There's J-San, Philip, Nido—"

"So you made friends with the islands?"

She started to talk trying to find the words, the saying "shhhh—-sure."

"Is there something you're not telling me S-Pop?"

"What is there? You left. I fought. We did what we had to." She said looking at the old portraits.

"Sorry." America muttered under his breath.
He pulled over his hood.

"Eh. It's not that big a deal, everyone has to move on."

"Welp, anyways. Might as well skip school if it's  10:15." He said pulling out his phone.

"Woah. It's that late?"

"Middle of the day, but yeah." He put away his phone and looked around once more.

"See ya later- I need Starbucks." South Korea said, as she walked off.

•••••••••••

America walked into his dorm, Jesse wasn't there sadly. It was noon and he knew his other professor  would call him asking where he's been all day.

He payed on the couch watching "The Office" on Netflix.

Didn't have much to do.

His phone than rang.

"Hello?" America answered

"Are you— you're that dispatcher dude."

"Well fuck my life."

America spat out his water he drank. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"No. This is Patrick-" America said in a panic as water was dripping from his mouth.

Sounded like Russia facepalmed himself. Hard.

"America I know that's you."

"How'd you get my secret name?" America didn't know who the frick this was, or how they got their name or wait a minute—

"Just. It's Viktor. My sisters boyfriend had your number—"

"Wait your Ukraine's brother?" America was confused, he knew who this was. But why did he call him?

"Yeah. I still don't like Sean yet." The Russian said.

"He has a name ya know." America snapped back.

"Like you didn't tell me yours."

"My number ain't some relationship hotline."

"So like- a Baby Hotline?" Russia laughed, America was flustered.

"NO! That's ew. Why...why would that exist.?" America said blushing

"I can think of 5 good reasons—"

"Goodbye."

"Don't hang up!"

Usually America would hang up, but America wanted to hear him. Wanted this talk. Wanted him.

"What?" America said. Still intrigued by him.

"I am free like..this whole weekend." Russia laughed nervously. "So I wanted to—"

"Yes. I'll be there at 3:15."

Russia paused. America was blushing redder than this flag.

"Ok. See you until then!"

"Bye Russia!"
•••••••••••••••
As the day came to an end America was still watching TV.

Jesse walked in, looking pissed off. He slammed the door on the way to his room.

America shot up, and stat straighter. Not that it'd make a difference.

He turned off the TV to try and talk to his friend.

He knocked about once or twice.

"Jesse, cmon bud open the door!" America called out.

"Jesse, open. The. Damn. Door." America said getting angrier by the second.

He turned and leaned against Jesse's door.

"Jesse..open the door." He said sliding down to the ground. "Please?"

Still no answer. America wanted to cry. He started to.

"Jesse..I didn't mean to leave today. Things just happen so fast."

Still no response. America broke into a sob. Crying for him to come back. Talk. Anything.

America wanted a sign that he was okay. But as America says, just okay. Is never ok.

He wanted to hit the door and give Jesse the greatest hug ever, but that'd be weird.

America pulled out his phone.

11 missed calls from: 💙Jesse💛
Text from: 💙Jesse💛

He knew he messed up big time. Jesse was his only real friend.

Who cared.

Who appreciated him.

Who knew him better than anyone.

Who was there.

But America was getting ahead of himself, it's not like he was dead.

"He's just in a mood..I'll call Philip and see if he wants to hangout or something." America thought to himself. Getting up and grabbing his jacket.

•••••••••••••
"So what your saying is." Philip stuffed his mouth while eating. "your an idiot."

America squinted his eyes and smiled nervously.

America wanted to correct him. "Mind you Philip. I could be a dad in another world with 50 plus kids with a pandemic going on. Don't call me stupid."

"Puh-lease. Don't act like your the only one with states." Philip pointed out, while America took a sip of his Coke-a-cola.

"Regions are different from states." America said

"You try taking care of islands."

"Ugh. Your lucky I want to talk right now." America kept getting calls after calls.

He looked at his phone:

Missed call from: Unkown
Text from: Mexci🌹
Text from: Sanada🍁

He put his phone in his pocket.

"Something up Ames?" Philip asked

"You know we can't use that name."

"Heck, people here don't care. It's a Macdonalds Liam." Philippines said, facepalming himself.

"I dunno, maybe I am just a bit self aware.?"

"You? Never in a million years!" Philippines said laughing.

America laughed, or he tried to. He wanted to reply to them but..he wanted Russia in his life again.

Something about him made America happy inside, have purpose. Have more purpose.

But why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.6K 50
Mewgulf fan fiction will contain steamy moment 馃敟 comedy book with many questionable moments I hope you will enjoy 馃槈 Gulf was the office hottie go...
21.4K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
8.5K 732 23
One who is eager to get committed.. fantasizes love in an amazing way... Meet mew who falls in love with every second person he ever met, shower his...