Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 • Mysteries
2 • Returning back
3 • False hopes
4 • Hit and Miss
5 • Long lost love
6 • Two hearts meet
7 • Back to place
8 • Yearning for her
9 • Memories
10 • A moment of peace
11 • Hurting him
12 • Trapped in love
13 • She hates me
14 • Moving back
15 • I'm sorry
16 • Memory loss?
17 • Beautiful Lie
18 • Puppet of Heart
19 • You are Mine
20 • Leave me Alone
22 • Escaped?
23 • Please, Don't stay away
24 • Is This Hate?
25 • Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 • Special Day
28 • He can't unlove
29 • The depth of his love
30 • I was wrong
31 • The beginning of fairytale
32 • My desperate Heart
33 • She is Something
34 • What is happening to me?
35 • Yes, I love Her!
36 • A day Dream?
37 • Stupid Mendak
38 • First Kiss
39 • Her Feelings
40 • Falling for Him
41 • Concern or Love?
42 • My Love, I can wait.
43 • Stay with me
44 • I am sorry, Kartik.
45 • What's in her heart?
46 • I love you
47 • Love hurts
48 • I will never leave you
49 • Just Say It
50 • Things falling back to Place
51 • Happy Moments
52 • Silence Chaos
53 • Never give up on Me
54 • She Left
55 • I Was Helpless
56 • She Knows
57 • Unexpected Journey
58 • Happiness found
59 • Will you marry me?
60 • A big step
61 • The return of evil
62 • Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 • Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

21 • You are my Everything

3.4K 149 34
By isratjahan15

"I could do anything to get you;"

.
.

Kaira kept running untill they saw a dark jungle. It would be a safe place to hide from those goons. So not thinking much, they ran to the area. There were many trees around them also the grass were so big that those hid them easily.

N "Oh God? Kaha fasa diya mujhe?" She said to herself.

K "I'm also here and.. Baarish! Shit Ab yeh baarish ko bhi abhi hona tha." He sighed loudly. Naira put her finger on his lips immediately.

N "Shhh! Chup raho. They might see us." Kartik kissed her finger light, instantly she took it back. Hehe Majnu can't help.

"lagta hai bagh gaye. Humara yaha rehne ka koi fayda nahi hai ab." One of them said in defeat. They left in within a matter of few seconds. Kaira heard them and took a sigh of relief.

K "Thank God!"

N "Finally!" Naira saw him holding her hand tightly. She pulled it back. Avoiding him, she walked ahead followed by him.

K "Naira? please meri baat toh suno. just once, please; I can explain." He kept following her, saying sorry thousand times but she didn't respond.

No Kartik! That was enough. He knew he had created a big blunder this time. But he did it for her love. Now what to do to convince his angry bird?

N "Stay away."

K "I'm not going to lose you again." He said to himself and went behind her.

As it was still raining. Kaira were drenched completely. And with that both sneezed at the same time.

There was no way to go back. The phones were fortunately switched off. Above that, there was no sign of light. He has to manage something to get out of this place. Or else they have to spend the night in jungle only.

Finding no way, Kartik searched for a place where they could stay for the night. Also they had to save themselves from the rain. She might catch cold. He was worried for her more than himself.

A thunderstorm occured making her startled. She clutched her dress in fist. She was scared.

K "She is scared but is not going to hug me. yeh sherni kudhko aise hi sherni samjhthi hai. Jungle mein aakhe pata chal gayi nah asli sherni kya hoti hai. Why is she so stubborn?" He murmured earning a glare from her. He looked away gulping in fear. Mendak*

Now they needed a shelter to pass the night. After a few minutes of walking, the rain stopped making them relieved. But she was hell tired.

N "Ouch!" She hissed in pain, grabbing his attention. She just sprained her ankle.

Kartik immediately touched her leg.

K "Naira kya karti ho tum! dekhke nahi chal sakti tum?" He scolded being concerned for her.

N "I am fine. Don't bother." She answered, trying to get up. But she couldn't due to her ankle.

N "Ahh.." She screamed again in pain.

Kartik didn't take a second and picked her up in his arms. Naira was going to protest of course.

K "Just shut up..okay?" Surprisingly, she went off. Maybe she actually had zero strength to stand up.

When they finally saw a messy hut. That was not so proper one but they could manage it for the night safely.

As they entered inside. It started raining heavily again. Thank God! They were in a safe place. Kartik found a mini gaslight lying there. The hut contained so many useful things.

N "Bad day!" She sighed touching her feet. He looked at her pale face. Firstly he hurt her, Secondly this stupid sprain. Why does she suffer so much?

He was much tired so was she. His back was paining as recently he had an accident.
But he didn't show it. She would get worried unnecessary.

Kaira had much food for the day. So they were not hungry. What they needed was badly was sleep. But sleep was far away from their eyes.

He sat beside her placing her sprained ankle in his lap. She thought not to protest. He softly touched, spinning it a little.

N "Kartik, thoda aram se." She held his shoulder for support. As he twisted it, she finally felt the pain was gone.

K "Abhi theek hai?" He asked, concerned.

N "Hmm."

Naira observed him struggling with back pain. He was closing his eyes in pain.

N "Kartik, Tum theek toh ho?" She asked, worried.

K "Yeah..fine.." He faked a smile not to worry her.

Naira caught his lie easily. As she knew him in and out. Saying nothing, she held his arm softly not to hurt him and made him lay on her lap.

K "Naira.. I'm fine.." He protested.

N "Shut up." She scolded to which he smiled how much she loved him. She was mad at him but could not see him in pain as well.

K "Would you listen to me for once please?" He asked cupping her face after making himself settled on the ground. Naira looked away, sobbing. Before he could calm her down, she started crying like a baby confusing him.

N "You are very bad, Mendak!" She complained to him in a very kiddish voice. He observed her for a moment.

K "Naira? Don't tell me ki tumne drink..Oh God! Shit!" He finally figured out what was the matter behind her weird behavior.

K "Tumne party mein kuch drink kiya tha?" He asked.

N "Tumhe kyu batau? I hate you." Aww this girl! He chuckled at her cuteness.

K "Oh I see. Isliye yeh itni der shaant thi varna kabka Sherni ban jati." He talked to himself sighing.

N "Kartik, chalo nah bahar.. Baarish horahi." He was busy adoring her that he did not notice when she went outside to drench herself in the rain.

K "Kya kar rahi ho, andar aao Naira! already itni bhegh chuki ho."

N "Tumhe kya hai? I am not talking to you. Tumne mujhse jhoot bola. I hate you. I hate you so much."

K "But I love you nah." He was so loving his drunk Sherni.

N "Huh! Tum na uss chipkali ke paas jao. jab dekho chipak thi rehti hai. Mera bass chalta toh mar dalti usse." She looked so adorable that he couldn't stop laughing at her cute antic.

N "Tumhe hasi aarahi hai? I get it. Get lost from here." She said turning her face to other side.

K "Aww Mera bacha. Come here." He hugged her from back, wiping her tears.

N "Leave me. Mujhe tumhare saath nahi rehna."

K "Toh kaha jaogi abhi? Dekho kitna andera hai bahar. Aur maine toh suna hai yaha raatko bhoot ghumte hai." Hehe, She gulped in fear and hugged him tight. Kartik decided to tease her a little

K "But it's okay agar tumhe jana hai toh tum jaa sakti ho." He was stifling his laughter so hard.

N "Nahi.. I mean koi baat nahi."
agar main chali gayi toh tum yaha akele reh jaoge. Tumhe darr lagega nah? toh main rukhjati hoon." He giggled hearing her.

K "Acha main darr jaunga?"

N "Aur nahi toh kya? Tumhe kya.. lagta hai main.. darti.. hoon?" She said stammering.

K "Nahi tum toh meri Sherni ho. Meri Sherni kisise nahi darti." He kissed her cheek happily.

K "Let's go sleep."

N "I'm not sleepy." She replied pouting.

K "Toh kya iraada hai apka? He smirked, facing her. She went crimson by then.

N "Ab yeh bhi main batau?" Drunk sherni being bold.

K "Haan, batao kya karna hai?" He teased.

N "Kartik, please!" She kept her palms on her face, blushing. He moved to kiss her forehead.

K "Yeh karna tha?" He asked before kissing her cheeks.

K "You mean this? Done right?"

N "You know what, Good night!" Irritated Naira was actually going to sleep before he pulled her in such a way that they both landed on the dry grass, where he made a small bed.

K "Hmm.." He sighed, hovering her around.

K "Night toh abhi shuru huyi hai. Main iss night ko good karunga." His husky voice sent a wave of pleasure in her heart as they kissed under the clouded sky.

Pulling back she whispered something that he never thought he would get to hear it in this life anymore. The words he was yearning for, to hear from her mouth.

N "I love you Mendak." It was so sudden and totally unexpected. This left him in daze for a few good seconds.

Her soft touch roamed around his face, which brought him back to the reality. No Kartik, this was surely not a dream.

N "I love you Kartik. I really love you so much." She confessed, her eyes were screaming from inside, telling him she actually meant those words.

K "I love you more, much much more." He cried, confessing his love. Not that he was saying it for the first time. But it was more than special this time.

N "Umm..." She changed the position, coming above him. As their nose touched, she sucked her tears before kissing his forehead. Oh how much he craved for her love. A lone tear escaped his eyes feeling her love after ages.

N "Rona band karo varna kiss kardungi. Haha.." She threatened cutely.

K "Ohh? I am all ready for it Sherni." She looked away, blushing.

K "Come on, complete your work Miss Sherni." Naira hugged him shying, he smiled reciprocating.

*************

This was a kind of emotional one. I'm really obsessed with my own make up character Kartik. XD. I mean how much he loves her. Well hope you liked the chapter. Press the star icon and give your feedbacks in the comment section~J💕

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1.1K 14
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
57.6K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
49.7K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
18K 1.7K 21
He left her thinking himself as a misery in her life.... She who changed the devil into a human....she who taught him to love and care he left her br...