Reincarnated Memories

By Rianel_Lewrej

Book Two: The Continuation of Not Your Ordinary Gangsters. The Gang is back to their home with additional m... More

Prologue: Those Who are Remembered
Memories From The Unknown Future
Memoirs of The Alternate Past
Where The Journal of Powers are Sleeping
Barrels of Flashback (M)
A Moon Without The Stars
The Second Summoner
A Training for the Stars
When Do Dreams Come True?
The Deamon
The Black and The Grey
Where the Sun Hides It's Tears
The Most Dangerous Thing in the World
The Prisoners and the Will
In The Eyes of Friendship
When Hope Meets
Summoner's Memory
The Lost
It's Snow!
The Face of the War
The Dusk and Dawn Meet
Killing the Perpetrators
The Werewolf and the Dragon
The Song and The Gravity
Book Girl and Dragon Queen
The Chosen Few - Dark Children
The Quasi-Summoner
The Moon and His Knowledge
The Dragon's Treasure
The Transfusion
The One that is Feared
The Apparition
The Boy, The Demon, and The Knight
I Got Tagged! By @KHMaster101 - About The Author
The Story - Background and Synopsis
Application Form - Closed

A Dream from the Future

143 19 22
By Rianel_Lewrej

"Stryker! Phase In!" A boy said to a werewolf with full black colored fur and the werewolf turned into a black light and sped through the air towards the arms of a boy that has a long red silky hair and a pearl white complexion with matching brown eyes. The boy was wearing a green boot that is made from mixed cotton and leather. His pants are made up of black jeans that fit through the formed thighs of the boy. A three set of belts that has guns and bullets that are strapped in. He was also wearing a white cotton long sleeves shirt that and has a black robe that flaps through the air.

The werewolf has to turn into a claw with jagged blades that could literally scrap through skin and muscles when used to slash through almost anything. The blades were black and it has gems at the knuckles that were inserted on grayish leather gloves.

The boy then used the claw to deflect something like a white orb that was intended to shoot his head. After that, the boy gave a piercing look towards a human magician that sent the white orb. The boy then runs through the countless humans that are blocking his way by slashing through the human soldiers using the dark claws that are in his arms.

Upon striking randomly, the blood of the humans that was slashed is being sucked by the claws and the once black armament is turning into red.

When the boy reaches the human magician, the claw is now fully red and it was glowing. "I could have died back there, human." The voice of the boy was out of this world. It seemed that he was possessed by three souls speaking at the same time. And the boy gave out a sly smile and he slashed the human.

A boy woke up from a dream sweating and breathing hard. He looked at his hands and it was red. It was cold. And it was blood. He panicked and he suddenly stood up and went to the bathroom. He switched the lights and the whole bathroom brightened up and he hurriedly went to the sink to wash the blood out.

After completely cleaning the blood in his hands, he then sighed and checked his body for any signs of wounds or injury. But he was completely fine.

It has been days since he was brought up to the Kingdom of the Dragons by a girl named Lamia along with a girl named Reighn that was also brought by a boy named Kidd.

He looked at the mirror and saw that he was still sweating quietly hard and since he was already in the bathroom and is already awake, he decided to take a quick bath.

He removed his shirt and a clear white and smooth complexion made contact on the cool air that made the tiny strands of hairs go up to make his body insulate some heat. His body was good even though he was in his teens. Despite not working at all. Maybe because of his wolf attribute that made him fit and healthy.

He pulls the lever that says warm on the shower and when the water came out, steam filled the bathroom.

A girl entered the room. She was wearing a black

"Oi! Ean! You there?" A girl is shouting towards the room unknowingly that the boy she is looking for is busy taking a bath in the shower room.

She looked around and saw that the bed was empty and it was just recently used. She went to the bathroom where the door is opened. "I'm coming in, either way, kid!" She shouted and went to the shower room to open it.

Ean was shocked to see the girl standing in front of him and looking at his very soul! "Oh damning, Lamia. Watts you did hearing!?" He shouted at Lamia. He covered his body with his hands and Lamia just laughed at the boy.

"You still have that weird choice of words." Lamia still laughing at Ean.

"Lamia! You Please go out knowing!" He said and pulled the shower head and Ean let it spray towards Lamia on which she screamed when a warm water filled her.

"Oh Damn! Ean!" She ran outside of the room trying to get the water out of her. "You know warm water makes me loose control of my appearance!" She shouted.

Back in the shower room, "Whatever!" Ean shouted.

Lamia just ran towards the hall until she reached the corner of the room where there is a glass door that is tainted of dirty white color. Even though it is glass, Lamia couldn't see what is on the other side of the door. She opened the door and a huge dining area came into her view.

The room was filled with different greenery and vines of different kind creeping on the walls and pillars that support the room. The room has different sizes of tables, matching chairs and tissue holders on the tables as well as different condiments for flavorings. At the middle of the room, there is a cupboard that has different plates and fingers and forks for those who will eat.

The room could be a cafeteria but it was small for a large crowd. It could only fit fifteen people at max.

"Hey, what's with the sour face?" A boy with Black long and uncombed hair asked Lamia.

"Ean sprayed hot water on my face, Kidd," Lamia said to Kidd while seating herself beside the boy and then kissing him on the forehead and then putting her forehead into his and they closed their eyes while smiling. Lamia let go and she looked at Kidd.

Kidd is wearing his usual white clothing from the polo top down from the leathery white pants and leather shoes that resemble pajamas but stylish enough to go outside catching everyone's attention. It matches his black eyes and black hair.

"He did because you shocked him and looked at his naked soul," Kidd said slowly. His voice resembles of a young male singer they heard back at the other world where they were trapped. While they were talking, the door opened and Ean came out.

He wears this gray sleeveless vest and shirt that emphasizes his well-formed biceps and body. His hair is still wet with locks of water at the tip. He also wears this cargo pants of black color covering his feets and leather boots.

"Geez, Lamia, Why do you did that thing?" Kidd scratched his head because of the weird choice of words Ean is always using. But nonetheless, at least they understand it.

"It was just to tease you Ean," Lamia said and she showed the tip of her tongue while making a sour face. And she retreated and went to the counter to get some food.

"What's wronging with that girly?" Ean said and he seated himself on one of the chairs at the front of Kidd.

"She just loves to tease people. That is how she is. . . . constructed." Ean knew that the topic is sensitive for the looked-to-be-kids, but the feeling they show says otherwise.

"By the weighing? Where is the another girl?" Kidd wasn't able to get that fast but by thinking a little, he already knew what weighing meant.

"She's already awake and is getting here as we speak." And the door opened showing Reighn coming in. She is wearing her one piece skirt that flows down to her pearl white knees and legs. The design was simple with a touch of pink that matches her hair. "And speaking of the girl, there she is." Kidd pointed at Reighn who seems to be a little sleepy still.

Reign walked towards them like she was spacing out and eyebags are forming in her eyes little by little each day. And seated herself beside the two boys who're just looking at her wearily.

"What happened to you?" Kidd asked Reighn.

"Sorry, I just miss my parents," Reighn said and she slumped his back at the rest of the chair. And went down to the table and put her head on it. Kidd raised an eyebrow on that matter. Ean saw that and he thought that Kidd might know something about the parents of Reighn since Lamia and him, kept keeping secret to the both of them.

"You knowing something Kidd?" Ean asked Kidd that made Kidd looked at him with his poker face. Even though Kidd looks cute as a young looking teenager, he is pretty scary. That is the exact thought of Ean right now. But Ean made no move to change his eyes or even shifts them to another direction.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out," Kidd said and he stood up and went to the counter where Lamia is still selecting food over a couple of trays.

"He sure is harsh," Reighn said while his head is still on the gray colored steel.

"Watts his Probation? Is he on red tide?" Ean said to Reighn on which Reign looked a little disturbed and confused at the same time.

"I don't understand you. Can't you speak a little. . . . Better?"

"Baby, I cool and knowing how speaking too." And Ean smiled while waving his eyebrows towards Reighn.

"Ugh, you are impossible." And Reighn walked herself to the counter to also get some food for him. Looking sourer than before.

Later that night, Ean is on the balcony sitting in one of the chairs that overlook the whole kingdom. The air was cool but at the same time, it was crisp of the smell from the trees as well as the dew from the flowers. The moons are bright and is waning softly below the ground

Ean can see the vast expanse of orange lights that filled the streets. He just knows that those lights are produced by magic, not some electrical contraption that he knew long ago from the city of the Humans.

Looking at the moon, he tried shifting from his human form into his were-form. It took him seconds before the full transformation.

He regains his darkish sky blue fur as well as his wolf ears and feet. But his face can still be visible from the were transformation that he made.

Upon shifting, he remembered something:

Stryker! Phase In!

He looked around to see if someone was in the vicinity. He can't feel anything besides some birds and insect. Lamia isn't around either and even Kidd that can use telepathy to communicate is out of the school.

"Who's there!" Ean shouted but he kept hearing the same words.

Stryker! Phase In!

It cycles through his head like a broken record that keeps playing over the same line.

Stryker! Phase In!

Ean then holds his wolf ears to try to block the unknown voice from his ears.

Stryker! Phase In!

But the voice keeps getting louder and louder until he could take it and he let out a shout with growl until the voice stopped. He was sweating and found himself on the floor catching his own breath.

He heard footsteps running towards the balcony but he was drained of energy that he can't even raise his own body from slumping.

"What happened!" Lamia said her eyes, faintly glowing red. And Kidd was behind me whose eyes are also glowing red. They saw Ean on the floor sweating and breathing hard like he was running miles after miles without rest.

"What happened Stryker!" The kids immediately fetched Ean from the ground helping him sit upright on the fence of the terrace. Ean is still catching his breath while blankly staring at the floor.

"Can you look at his mind?" Lamia asked Kidd and she was just given back by a nod and Kidd's red eyes glowed even brighter.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" The boy was shouting while holding his head. "Stop speaking! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" He keeps repeating the words since the boy's head is being hammered by something and he didn't even know what is the cause of that.

"Kry! What's wrong?" The burly man said panicking since Kry is thrashing around while holding his head and his eyes closed from the deep pain he is suffering.

The burly man pinned Kry down with force but Kry keeps thrashing around with his feet kicking the air and his body squirming from the pain.

Until he just lost consciousness. "What is wrong with this boy?" He just said and he stood up fixing himself and then picked up Kry from the floor.

The man walked towards the door to his far left and opened the door revealing a simple room with a white bed. He put Hry on the Bed and removed his shirt and pants and he saw that most of the body parts of the boy are swelling and some parts are bruised even though they haven't done any hard training for the past two days.

"What is happening?" He said to himself and left Kry to sleep.

He seated on one of the chairs in the house and started thinking about what is the story of Kry. Then he heard someone knocking at the door. He stood up and closed the door from Kry's room and then headed towards the front door.

Upon opening, he saw two men dressed in black robes and their eyes glowing in red. "We are here for the boy"

---- A/N -----

And sorry if I have to leave you in a cliffhanger.
Is it been a week since I last updated the story right?

So as a treat before Christmas, here we go. :)

Don't forget to review and comment if you have thoughts about the story ok? Everything counts for me to be motivated. :)

By the way, if you want to get to know me more, don't hesitate to like me on Facebook. It's https://www.facebook.com/InHisMindOfficial.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.7K 57
*Second book* It all started with a promise and a challenge....
717 201 70
*Completed Story* In the heart of an Old World that has been filled to the brim with unimaginable horrors, one of humanity's final forces has founded...
1M 26.9K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
352 125 33
Book Two of the Chronicels of Onyx series. (FIRST DRAFT) The Chronicles of Onyx saga continues... With war still raging on, power threatening to corr...