Freak Shake (The Hollens Book...

By MavelineBelle

Jevan Hollen, son of the billionaire Evan Hollen, was the most popular boy in his highschool. His excellence... More

Introduction
Being The New Girl
Underneath Wings
It Starts With A Smile
Ending The Beginning
Cheer For Us Or Against Us
Get Your Lunch On
Roses Are Red
Only Fools Rush In
Crazy
You Got That Right
Sealed With A Kiss
Tell Me About It
Anger Written In Red
When The Moms Meet
History Has It
The First Argument
When The Pressure Arrives
Certainly
Let's Party
Happy Birthday Jevan
The Last Hold
Without Her
Truth
The Letter
Pop Up, Guess Who?
Night Flight To France
Lost For Words
Meeting Jason
Set The Date
What You Don't Know
What Are Friends For
Too Close For Comfort
Trouble In Paradise
A Wrath and A Secret
The Bedroom Picnic
MamaBear
Red Flag
Blast From The Past
Unexpectedly
All Things Lost
Force To Reckon With
Trail Of Fire
In Your Shoes
Dark to Light
Supposed To Be
Disastrous Dates
Parental Control
The Recovery
Truth and Trust
The Event
Are You Ready
What's Coming ???
From One Hundred To Zero
The Misunderstand-Ring
Confessions Of A Bitch
Additional
Dahlia
The Hunt Continues
Rocks In The Head
Crossing BorderLine
Chip Off The Old Block
Dare The Dream
Come Back
To Have And To Let Go
The Light At The End
Trial
Happy Ever After Does Exist

Who Knew

9.8K 660 115
By MavelineBelle

Jevan's POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I bellowed at my security guard who was assigned to protect my woman and my daughter.

"Sir, I'm so sorry I don't have the answer to this question. I took Miss. Wright to the doctor's with the baby. Everything went smoothly there. Afterwards, Miss. Wright ordered me to a shopping boutique where she tried on a dress. After leaving, she noticed she forgot the bag with the baby's belongings. I went back to get it. When I got back to the car, they were gone. No Miss. Wright. No baby," he explained.

"You. Had. One. Job. ONE! And now my fiancee and my daughter are missing! Did you call the police?"

"I did. They're investigating as we speak."

My jaw tightened. I tried calling Blossom's cellphone again and it kept going to voicemail.

I was unsettled. I wanted them both home where they belong. I called my father next.

"I don't know what to do," my voice broke when I explained what occurred to my father.

"I'll be right over, son. Your mom, sister and I are already in the car."

*
*

When they arrived, my mom pulled me into her arms. My father walked in with someone else I didn't recognize.

"Son, this is Sammi. One of the best hackers you'll ever meet."

"I don't have an identity theft problem. My kid and fiancee are MISSING!"

"I know that and Sammi here is going to tap into the street cameras and see exactly what happened."

My security guard gave up the extra location of the street and Sammi's fingers went to work on her laptop. We huddle around the screen, anxiously waiting.

"There!" I said as I noticed Blossom standing with the baby with someone directly behind her.

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to kill him!" I yelled. I knew he was pointing a gun into Blossom's back although he had it covered up with his coat.

I watched as Blossom's face grew fear and Hunter ushered her away from the car.

"Hunter Sax. Blossom's ex?" Jada asked.

"He's a tape worm up the ass. He wouldn't leave her be and his crazy mind has him believing Dahlia is his kid," I said.

"Jevan. You're not going after him. This could become dangerous. Let the police handle this," my mother ordered.

"I'm going to get my woman and my daughter and bring them back home. And I hope I don't have to murder Hunter in the process."

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door with my father at my side.

________________________

Blossom's POV

"GET IN THERE AND SHUT HER UP!" Hunter yelled at me as he pushed me into a dark room which resembles a basement.

I found a chair in the corner and sat down with Dahlia. Hunter flipped on a switch and the room lit up. He sat across from me.

"So that's the measures I have to take just to be a family with you, huh?" he asked.

"Hunter, this is kidnapping! You held me at gunpoint with my daughter. What the hell is wrong with you... among the other things that's wrong with you."

"You're being rude to me, Blossom. I don't like it when you're rude to me."

"Hunter, you need to let me go."

"NO. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! YOU'RE GOING TO STAY HERE WITH ME AND OUR DAUGHTER!"

"She's not your daughter. She's Jevan's daughter and he'll be looking for her. For both of us."

Hunter drew the gun from his back pocket. "I dare him to find you. I'm going to put a bullet right between his eyes. It would be the last thing he ever sees. Not you. Not Hunicca."

"Her name is Dahlia," I corrected.

"Her name would be whatever the hell I want it to be! You think I'll allow Jevan to name my daughter?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone and allow me to live my life and be happy with the people I love? I don't love you, Hunter! You hurt me, you beat me, you broke me but I pieced myself together and I've moved on. Why can't you do the same?"

"Because you're the one I want!"

"You didn't want me when you had Brooke in and between your lap everyday."

"Aw, baby, is that what this is about? Brooke didn't mean anything. She was just picking up the slack where you were weak."

"You bastard. This isn't about your cheating episodes. This is about me and what I want."

"And what about what I want, huh?"

I was raging with anger. Anger to tear him apart with my hands. I couldn't believe this guy had the audacity to claims he wants to me with me after everything he did to me.

"I don't give a rat's ass about what you want, Hunter."

"You're not scared of me, are you?"

"If it's fear you're trying to install, you're failing miserably."

"What if I take Dahlia away from you?"

"You're going to have to kill me first," I said, staring straight into his eyes. Hunter smiled and ran his fingers through his hair before chuckling.

"I like the new you Blossom, I don't know what Jevan did but the new you is sexy." The chair dragged against the floor as he stood.

He walked over to me and held me by the hair, forcing me to look up at him.

"From now on, you'll call me 'Daddy'. Let me hear you say it," he said.

I spat in his face.

"Blossom, you...." he raised his hand to hit but after thinking twice, the hit never came.

"See? I promised myself when I get you back, I wouldn't hit you anymore."

I eyed him coldly and Dahlia stirred in my arms. I started nursing her to keep her calm.

"Hunter, how stupid can you be? You kidnapped me and my daughter and now you're holding me against my will. You think you're going to get away with this? The cops are probably already on your ass and I'm sure Jevan is too."

A moment later, I heard sirens flooding the air, growing louder and louder as they came closer to the house.

"HUNTER SAX. THIS IS THE LAPD. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

"They won't find us down here," Hunter said. He made sure the steel door was secure.

"Hunter. Let us go," I said.

"Shut up. You're not going anywhere!"

I heard when the order was given to stormed Hunter's mansion and I was hoping that the officers would find the basement.

"BLOSSOM! BLOSSOM!" I heard a voice calling from the microphone outside.

It was Jevan.

"JEVAN! I'M HERE!" I yelled, causing Dahlia to break into tears from the sudden shout.

"It's sound proof. He can't hear you and no one can break through that door."

He was right. No one could break through that steel door but someone could cut through it. The noise of a circular saw was blaring at the door.

In a few minutes, Jevan and Evan with several police officers burst in.

Guns are immediately aimed at Hunter and he had me in a throat hold, his gun aiming at my head.

"One move from any of you, and she's dead meat."

Jevan nodded slowly at me and I seized the moment by elbowing Hunter right in the ribs.

He hunched over and his gun went flying.

"Hunter Sax, you're under arrest." An officer cuffed him and read him his rights before taking him away.

*
*

"Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jevan asked him.

"No. I'm fine. We're both fine."

Evan took up Dahlia and Jevan led us out of the room.

*
*
*
*
*

Hunter's POV

I waited in the jail cell until the buzzer sounded and he walked in to join me.

"I'm disappointed yet again."

"Oh. Because you're the Chief of Police?"

"No. Because I'm fed up with cleaning up your mess."

"Save me the lecture and get me the hell out of here like you always do, dad."

_____________________

A/N

Damnnnnnn!! 🤐

*Please Don't Forget To Vote, Belle Gang*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.6K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. ---- Johnathan has always been helplessly in love with Wayne...
164K 4.7K 36
"Come back!" He said calmly. "Leave me alone," I said, still walking. He grabbed me softly and pushed me back so my back touched the side of his car...
191K 4K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
7.6K 200 24
"If you kiss me, things will change," she says quietly and flicks her eyes up from my lips to my eyes. "What's wrong with a little change?" I whisper...