Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

28- The Game

117 14 0
By AvyannaTremaine

Jimin's POV:

We had finished the first match and were sitting on the floor, catching our breaths. While Kook and I were trying to refresh ourselves, Saura and Tae were having fun conversations.

Story of the last match: Tae was chilling on the court, moving occasionally, Saura owned the court like the queen she was and Kook and I were running in circles for our lives.

"You know, this isn't fair at all. Tae you should join us. Make the match three against one." Kook frowned.

"You realize that she would still win right?" Tae chuckled.

"Atleast I would get some peace of mind if I lost that way." Kookie sighed.

All of us laughed.

"Alright pasta needs some time to make. Let's finish this up fast." Tae said with a smirk and got up.

He offered his hand to Saura, helping her get up. She gave him a beautiful smile and took his hand, getting up. My eyes saw red. I was so freaking jealous, that I hit his hand away and pulled Saura towards me.

"Don't touch her." I looked at Saura. "Why are you taking his hand? You could have asked me for help."

Saura gave me a look of disbelief. She let out a breath and shook her head. Then she pecked my lips. I felt better instantly. I smirked through the smile, pulling her closer.

I would show them who she belonged to, if they went too far. Soon she pushed me away as she ran out of breath. "Stop being a baby and try to win." She said and walked away.

I smirked at her, as she walked away. I loved the way her hips swayed when she walked. Damn.

"Stop undressing her with your eyes and get ready to play. We already suck." Kook pushed me towards the court.

Tae was on cloud nine, happy to have escaped chores. It honestly made me pissed. We were doing our best and we weren't bad. Soon Saura looked a bit tired.

"God its so hot." She took the front of the T-shirt in her hands and flapped it trying to get ventilated. My eyes travelled down. Her belly peeked out from under the shirt. Oops.

She pulled the T-shirt to one side of her hips and tied it into a knot, giving me a great view of her hips.

"Jimin focus. We will lose terribly if you keep staring at Saura." Kook whined.

"Shut up.....and don't look at her." I said without straying my eyes away from her.

Everytime she lifted her hands to hit the cork, the shirt would ride up her ribs little by little. I waited for a while.

"Game - eleven" She said and hit the cork. I missed it.

"We win." She smirked at us.

"Jeez Jimin. I am never playing with you again." Kook punched my arm playfully and left the court looking dejected. He hated losing.

I took huge strides towards Saura and stood in front of her, blocking her way. She looked at me surprised.

I put my arms around her waist, untying the knot, pulling the shirt down.
"Don't show off in front of them. My hands were itching to do this all the time."

Our faces were inches apart.

She chuckled. "Stop being a baby. I would you give you a kiss but both of us are sweating buckets right now. So..." She pushed me away with her fingers, not wanting to touch me.

I smirked. Horrible ideas came to me naturally.

I pulled her flush against me, and tried to kiss her but she started squirming and turned away.
"Eww...Chim don't do that. No please..."

I let her go after a few seconds and earned a glare from her. Her reactions were just so great that I couldn't stop teasing her.

We walked back to the dorm, hand in hand, swaying our entwined hands back and forth.

Tae and Kook were walking in front of us.

"Saura what do you want to eat?" Tae asked her excitedly.

"Anything will do. Don't trouble them so much." She said to Tae.

"Oh come on. Don't go easy just because Jimin is your boyfriend. We earned it." He said dreamily.

"Yeah, more like she earned it and you deserve to cook with us." Kook rolled his eyes.

Saura laughed. "Sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't you join them?" She gave a evil smirk. I laughed.

"Perfect. See, that's why she is the brilliant one here." I smiled, putting my arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"How the hell is that fair? You are as bad as them Saura." Tae complained.

"Just kidding. How about you set up the table?"

"But I won?" He pouted.

"Tae, I will also be helping. We can't let them do things on their own, if we want a decent meal. They will end up destroying the kitchen and Jin will eat us alive for dinner." She chuckled.

"Fair point." Tae giggled.

"Hey! I am not bad at cooking." Kook whirled around to face her.

"I know." She replied with a smile.

All three of them turned to look at me.
What the hell? I stopped in my steps.

"Are you telling me that I suck at cooking? Wow, I am so offended right now! You too babe?" I looked at her.

They burst out laughing.

We continued bickering, till we reached the dorm.

As we entered the dorm, we were greeted by Joon in the lounge.

"Where did you guys go? Oh, hey Saura!" He greeted cheerfully. Saura returned it and gave a small bow in his direction. She was always well mannered. A smile made its way to my face, unconsciously.

"When did you come back Joon?" Kook asked, rushing to his side and plopping beside him on the couch. I swear that guy still had a crush on Namjoon. He adored him. We all did. Joon had that power.

"We went to play badminton. You should have been there..." Kook stared spilling the story excitedly.

The conversation continued and Saura grew more and more self conscious under all the attention she was receiving. These boys sure were overwhelming at times. She would surely need time to get adjusted to them.

"Do you want to shower?" I whispered in her ear. She was sitting by my side, my arm around her. I tucked the wet hair plastered on her forehead, behind her ears. They popped right back up. I frowned and tried again, it stayed in place for a while and popped right back in position. What the hell?

"Let it be. Its naturally curled that way." She chuckled. Cute. Now that she mentioned, her hair did curl beautifully around her face. What other girls pay to have, came to her naturally. My beauty.

"Shall we go then? I feel gross." She replied.

"Sure." I leaned closer to her ears and whispered. "Let's go shower."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she whacked my thigh. I chuckled.

"I understand what Jin said earlier. You guys do make people jealous." Joon chortled.

"Well then, excuse us. And you guys too, better shower before cooking." I smiled at them.

"Oh yes, please don't think of cooking without showering." Saura added giving them a stern look and then she smiled at Joon and she walked towards the room pulling me.

I chuckled following her.

We entered the room and she immediately picked up the water bottle, emptying it.

"Do you want to shower first?" I asked her. She nodded, gulping down the last ounce.

"You okay with it? Or do you want to go first?" She asked me, putting the bottle down on the table.

"You could join me and save time you know?" I smirked.

"Shut up already." She chuckled. "Do you have another pair of clothes, you can spare?" She leaned on the table, placing her hands on her side.

"I do. You'll fit in any of my clothes. You're so tiny." I chuckled and opened my closet. "Come here." I called out to her, walking into the closet.

"Wow!" She looked around all the clothes in awe. "I always wondered why people had a separate closet for clothes. Why do you even have so many clothes?" She gave a small laugh.

"Somehow we all do. Though we wear the same clothes at home everyday, we all have a disgustingly huge amount of clothes." I scrunched my nose up. Things like not wearing the same clothes again came with being famous. There were clothes in here that costed a fortune and I just couldn't wear it again because I already had.

"Do you even own any normal clothes?" Saura giggled, looking through my clothes. She came across one of my unused section of clothes.
She picked out a white suit with flowers embroidered on it. "You would look beautiful in this. Damn."

I chuckled. "Let's get you clothes, come here."

I picked out a hoodie and a t-shirt and put them in front of her. "Are these okay?"

She picked the hoodie. "It gets quite cold at night." She gave me a cute smile. She was so cute. I just didn't want to let her go. Ever.

"Okay, now.... Pants... Pants" I went through the row of pants folded and placed neatly in the shelf.

"Another pair of sweatpants will do." She peeped from behind me. I chuckled and brought her in front of me, facing the shelf. "Get what you want."

I picked out a pair of pants that were almost like leggings, They would fit her well. She did have thick thighs like me. Her athletic past showed very clearly.

"Here. Wear these. They'll fit you well."

"See you then." She pecked my cheek and walked out of the closet.

I watched her go and then turned around to pick clothes for myself.

"Jimin?" She called out to me.

I walked to the room and looked for her. She was peeking through the gap between the door of the bathroom. "I forgot the towel."

I picked up the towel, which was lying on the chair and smirked. "Come and get it."

Her eyes grew in size and her jaw dropped slightly. "Stop joking, give it already."

I sat down on the chair and shook my head.

"Jimin please." She begged.

"I am still debating." I replied. She sighed. All of a sudden, she shut the door.

Had I made her angry? Oh no.

I picked up the towel and walked fast towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Babe, I was just kidding, here ta....."

It was my turn to drop my jaw. She had opened the door and she was standing there in just my T-shirt. It covered half her thighs. As I was staring at her bare legs, she plucked the towel from my hands and shut the door in my face. I stood there for a while trying to process what I had just seen.

I turned around and sat down on the bed. I was blushing. God damn it.
________________________

She came out of the bathroom, the towel, holding her hair.

I kept looking at her and she blushed. "Stop looking at me."

"I am looking at what's mine." I replied cheekily.

"Just go shower." Her blush deepened and she made her way to the dresser.

"I'd rather you wear only the hoodie now." I smirked at her.

She turned to look at me with wide eyes. I walked towards her and pecked her lips. "Which will happen soon." I walked away to the bathroom with my clothes.

"You..." She stuttered behind me. I smirked.
_________________________

When I came out of the bathroom, she wasn't in the room. Must be in the kitchen already.

I made my way to the kitchen to see all the boys and Saura in the kitchen laughing and having fun. My perfect family. I missed Hobi and Yoongi here. I wished for them to be here. They would have loved Saura too.

"Am I the only one missing here?" I made my entrance.

"Ah, the loser. I gave my order to Kookie. Please join him." Jin said, laughing.

My jaw dropped. Were we cooking for them all?

"Yes you are cooking for us all." Saura said. Did she read my mind?

"No way!" I tilted my head back in disbelief.

"Let's do it! They'll all help us anyways." Kook said excited.

"Okay then." We looked at each other and then smiled at the others.

____________________

Hours later, we were all at the dining table eating whatever Kook and I had conjured.

"You know, it isn't that bad. I really wish Yoongi and Hobi were here to eat this. Hobi would have killed you for putting in so many chillies." Jin chuckled.

"Let us send them pictures now. Let's show them what they have been missing on." Kook said and took out his phone to click a picture of us all. Saura's first picture with me and the guys. She smiled at the camera and I pulled her near me, making her turn to look at me. The camera clicked right at that time and we ended up looking at each other.

"Jimin dude....you couldn't look at the camera for a second? Let's get another picture." He took another picture.

"I'll send it in the group." Kook said.

"Ah, that reminds me." Tae took his phone out.

"I've added you to the family group." Tae said to Saura.

"The what?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Our group. It has, us and u'll find everybody's girlfriends there except Kookie's." He said, glaring at Kook. "Apparently he hasn't found the right one, so he decided to play around."

Kook scowled. "Shut up. I'm not to blame here. What can I do if I didn't find a nice girl? "

"Saura, how about you get this guy hooked up with one of your friends permanently? All our girls have tried their friends and given up. How about you give a try?" Jin asked me.

"Me? I don't have many friends. Most of my friends are guys and my roommate already has a boyfriend." She laughed awkwardly.

I frowned. "Why are all your friends guys? Damn it."

Everyone laughed.

"I work with men day and night Chim." She defended herself.

"I don't care. Just stay away." I scowled.

"Okay sir, now please eat." She fed me a piece of meat, which I accepted gratefully.

My phone pinged with arrival of the pictures. I opened the chat and downloaded it. Damn. We were both looking into each other's eyes. Beautiful.

*Tae: You guys look so cute. Jisa rules the game.😍😍*

"Tae we are sitting right here, you could said that to our face." I told him.

He put his tongue out at me.

"Jisa?" Joon asked with raised eyebrows.

I sighed. This was going to be a long night.

____________________________

Author's Note:

I just realized how long this dorm incident has been going on🤣🤣🤣🤣 damn, I underestimated myself. Enjoy peeps.

Until then, here come the maknae line....😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] โ€ขlook me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Liesโ€ข --------------------------โ™ก---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
4.3K 419 39
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
4.7K 1K 66
Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move towards the crowd, ignoring the media an...