๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}

2.8K 122 23
By nur-aiesya-2002

~ Third Person's P.O.V ~

"And that concludes our Coming of Age Ceremony! Congratulations to those who have received the results they desire while those who didn't, please don't sorrow. There will be other chances for you in future even if they're not in magic. Though for now, return back home and reunite with your family!" Priestess Selena smiled as the gates of the temple opened. The children immediately rushed out, some excited to tell their family while others need a shoulder to cry on.

"Hey, how about we go to my house to hang out and stuff?" Cynthia suggested, not wanting to separate from her friends just yet.

"I don't really have a problem but we should inform our parents first" Kathryn stated which everyone nodded to before going their separate ways.

"Um Orion, why don't you head back first, I gotta speak with Cynthia in private" Erina asked the orange-haired boy.

"Sure I guess...just don't take too long" Orion shrugged, walking away.

Erina smiled as she waved farewell to the boy but it quickly disappeared once the boy was out of sight. The blonde maid immediately pulled Cynthia somewhere they wouldn't be overheard. Preferably behind an old tree at the back of the temple.

"W-woa Erina, what's wrong?" Cynthia blinked.

"Don't you think this is the best time to check if that girl is really Yumi?" Erina reminded her.

"Yumi?" Cynthia tilted her head before realisation hits.

~ Flashback ~

"Campbell, Yumi!" Before a name froze her whole body.

"You don't think?" Cynthia hopefully glanced at Kathryn and Erina.

"Maybe....but we can't be so hasty. We can't be so sure" Kathryn only shook her head.

Though Cynthia only watched in pure hope as a pink-haired girl walked forward.

~ Flashback Ends ~

"Right! I almost forgot! B-but how do we actually approach her? I mean it could be just a coincidence, you know?" Cynthia questioned.

"With your luck, I really doubt that. Not to mention, in a western theme fantasy genre world, doesn't a name like Yumi seems a bit too odd?" Erina concluded.

"True but what do we say? 'Hi! Sorry to bother you but we're just checking if you are actually the reincarnated friend of ours from our past life. Cool?'" The blonde heiress sarcastically said.

"No need for sarcasm, Cynthia. I mean it did work back when we first met" Erina reminded her.

"Yeah but back then you were alone and just a maid!"

"Excuse me?" Erina narrowed her lime green eyes, taking offence to the comment.

"N-no that's not what I meant!"

"Then what do you actually mean?"

"W-well if you weren't actually Erina, I would just sound crazy and as a maid, you won't able to say anything about it! But this situation is different because Yumi's probably a noble in this life. The fancy dress she wore and she actually had an affinity for magic" Cynthia explained.

"I see and continue on...."

"And if I just walk upright to her, I would just look crazy in front of her and her family, which could damage the Claremore Household's image with the rumour of the crazy heiress!" The blonde heiress exclaimed flaring her arms up in the air.

"Yeah, that would be a problem" Erina hummed as she holds her chin in thought.

"You think?! But I really don't know how to handle this" Cynthia ruffled her hair in stress.

"Or you could wait for me to come to you, you know?"

"Haha like we can actually do that" Cynthia sarcastically laughed before blinking when she noticed the suggestion didn't come from Erina. "T-that weren't me..."

The two girls panicked as they searched for the sudden intrusion. "Hey" a familiar pink head peeked from behind the old tree.

"W-wait so you're actually Yumi?" Cynthia pointed at her earning a deadpanned look from the girl.

"What do you think? Seriously, you had two lifetimes but still couldn't have more brain cells?" The pink-haired girl blankly insulted.

"Ah, it must be you! No one can burn me so closely as you do!" Cynthia cried in joy even ignoring the insults she just received. The blonde girl hugged the girl with Erina following in suit. Yumi simply sighed as she pats their back.

"Yes yes it has been great to see you too"

The two girls simply laughed even harder before releasing the girl from their death hug.

"And to think you actually come to us first!" Cynthia grinned.

"What's the surprise? I mean I recognize Kathryn and Erina's names. Plus I remember this world is actually that otome game you played before" Yumi shrugged.

"But how did you realize it so fast?" Erina titled her head.

"Well, I recognize the familiar names such as the Claremore Duke, Prince Anthony and the likes. Not to mention, this world is a fantasy where magic exists so the thought of reincarnation is not impossible. So yeah you can connect the dots" Yumi hummed.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense" Erina nodded.

"Though I never expect Iris to be Cynthia, the Villainess"

"So you do listen when I talk to you about anime and stuff!" Cynthia grinned.

"Unfortunately...but I guess in this situation, it actually paid off" Yumi sighed.

"Then how about you join us and hang at my place?" The blonde heiress invited her.

"Sure. I already asked my parents since I overheard you guys earlier"

"Wait did you eavesdropped on us?!"

"I didn't even mean to. Your group was so especially loud actually" Yumi shrugged.

"Oh since that clear up, let's be on our way!" Cynthia linked her arms with Yumi and Erina, pulling them along. The happy blonde eagerly approached their carriage where her cousin is waiting for them.

"And who did you pick up now?" Orion sighed once he spotted the unfamiliar girl with Cynthia.

"A new friend and I hope you don't mind her tagging along~" the blonde heiress sheepishly grinned.

"Like I can actually stop you..." The orange-haired boy groaned.

"Aww you know you can't say no to me~" Cynthia smirked nudging him.

"Alright Cynthia that's enough, we best be on our way" Erina smiled as she climbed inside the carriage with Yumi following in suit. "Okey~"

Cynthia grinned as she forcefully pulled her cousin inside the carriage. "Oi, you don't have to pull!"

However, the four children were unaware of the pair of piercing violet eyes watching them from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ???'s P.O.V ~

"So it seems like this visit wasn't a waste?" Priestess Selena hummed from behind me, her gaze following the moving carriage. I simply rolled my eyes at the older woman before pulling my veil.

"This year just got some pretty interesting brats" I shrugged. And yes it was, not only there's a rare light user but also a dual-element of dark water and fire user. Not to mention, the multiple secondary element users....

"Hmm Cynthia Claremore...she's the one who really caught your eye, didn't she?" The priestess smiled ever so innocently.

"Do you blame me? It has been so long since there was any dark element type user" I sighed.

"But she has a dark water element. Not a pure dark element, dear"

"I'll take what I can get. A fusion element is also rare even though they tend to be harder to control" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Ah, fusion element, either elements that are merged with light or dark magic" Priestess Selena dreamily sighed holding her cheek. I merely nod. Fusion element tends to be overlooked, which is why not much is known about them except they're quite unlikely and can be highly unstable.

Cynthia has the dark water element which is similar to its normal counterpart but carries a more destructive force. However it is hard to control strategically and heal like its light water counterpart. Dark water element can be more powerful than normal water element but weaker against a pure dark element. Anyone with fusion element really has a hard time with their magic but I do enjoy a challenge.

"My dear? You look like you're planning someone's painful death" the priestess eyed me in concern. Probably worry for my victim....

"Death? You must be mistaken. I just can't wait to take a disciple, that's all~" I smiled with glee.

"My, you're really taking a disciple?"

"Of course, something to kill time"

"But what about your cousin? Weren't you supposed to be training him?" Priestess Selena raised a brow.

"Sweet Anthony will be fine without me. There are many mentors with better capability dealing with his type of elements" I smirked which she sighed too, knowing my statement was true. "Plus when would I again have a chance to have such an entertaining toy— oops I mean disciple~"

"Fine but I do think you'll have a harder time convincing the Claremore Duke"

"Oh, I have my ways but enough about little oh me. What about you?" I blinked innocently at the purple-haired woman.

"Me?" She raised a brow.

"Yes of course! That girl...Roselyn Grace was it? Didn't she have a strong light element? Why not take her as your successor?" I grinned.

"True but she is still much too young. I'll like to see what she holds in the future before I even consider choosing her" Priestess Selena sighed earning a confused look from me.

"While she may be a good candidate but such bright light could easily be tainted. A High Priestess or Priest must be strong to be the light while burning their foes. As strong she might be but I have no use for a naive and ignorant successor"

I gave a slow clap in awe, don't let that dainty look fool ya, this priestess knows how to stand her ground. "And that's why you're the High Priestess~"

"Why to thank you, my dear, but it seems like I have held you back long enough" she smiled as she noticed the time.

"Hmm seems so. I should catch up with Anthony. I heard he now have a fiance"

"Oh, how wonderful~"

"And she's Cynthia Claremore!"

"My what coincidence"

"Yes, what coincidence and I'm gonna make the most of it~" I smirked.

"Just make sure you hid the bodies properly" the priestess could only sigh before dismissing me in a wave. Now, what should I do—

"It's really a surprise to see you here..." The same bratty voice that I had to grow up with, commented. I turned around, grinning at the unimpressed looking blonde prince.

"Aww is it a crime to watch my dear little cousin's Coming of Age Ceremony?" I acted hurt, holding on to my probably nonexistent heart.

"Stop the act. We both know you have better things to do than go see some snotty children ceremony" Anthony rolled his eyes, completely dropping his so-called prince charming facade.

"Eh? Aren't you a child yourself?" I mocked him with his own words.

"That's beside the point...." He glared furiously.

"Alright, no need to get your nickel in a twist" I rolled my eyes, flipping open my fan. "Though I did find something interesting~" I smirked behind my fan.

"What?" Oops, you're not supposed to hear that, Anthony~

"Oh, nothing~ Don't bother your precious little head about it" I ruffled his hair, knowing how it absolutely pissed him off.

"Stop it, Luna!"

"We should be going. Uncle must be waiting for us" I ignored him as I entered our own carriage. "Oh hi, Patrick" I waved.

"Happy to see you back, Lady Luna" the brunette coachman smiled in return.

"Don't ignore me!"

"You just return and already messing with the Young Prince?" Patrick stiffed a laughter.

"Well, how else should I spend my time?" I shrugged as I sat down while dear Anthony takes his sweet time.

"Probably somewhere far away, not tormenting me at every last second..." My little cousin grumbled as he finally entered the carriage.

"But it those moments I can't live without!" I cried dramatically. "Spending such precious time with my dear cousin!"

"Whatever....can we just go?" Anthony rubbed his temple as the carriage started to move. And on our way to the palace, home sweet home but first~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Claremore Mansion ~

"....well this just got real awkward" Cynthia mumbled at the tense air inside the living room.

What she expected was a peaceful afternoon hangout with friends...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not a silent feud with her shy friend's older brother, her own brother, cousin and.....the especially unexpected crown prince.

"Tell me about it" Kathryn groaned, feeling suffocated by all the pressure.

"..u-um Lady Cynthia, my apologies" Lily whimpered in despair.

"It's not your fault, Lily. I don't mind your brother coming as well. I'm sure he's just worried" Cynthia pat the shy girl's head, comforting her. "I was just surprised, no harm is done" 'at least not yet'

The white-haired girl shyly smiled, enjoying the pat though the small gesture didn't go unnoticed by her brother.

"Lady Cynthia..."

"Y-yes!" The blonde heiress flinched at the sudden call, especially from the usually silent boy.

"I must thank you for being so kind to my dear sister....however I've repaid you by causing inconvenience. My deepest apologies" Alister stood up and bowed down sincerely.

"A-ah it was no problem! I didn't mind!" Cynthia financially fumbled with her words.

"Of course it was no problem. My sister enjoys making new friends" Damon narrowed his sapphire eyes in defence. "Though I was hoping she would be spending her times more with female companions" glares was shot at the male half of the room.

"Again my apologies. Even though I know Lady Cynthia wouldn't be any harm. I still couldn't let my sister visit a stranger's home without an escort" the white-haired heir stated quite coldly, which Cynthia couldn't help but flinched.

"B-big brother!" Lily furrowed her brows in displeasure. She was worried about her brother's aloof and cold attitude would scare away her new friends.

"...fine, I understand your reasons quite clearly" Damon sighed, knowing the same responsibility as an older brother. "Though I don't understand why you're here, Your Highness" the Claremore heir narrowed his eyes at the prince, who was enjoying a cup of tea.

"I don't see a reason I couldn't visit my dear fiance" the Crown Prince smiled charmingly despite the annoyance he's hiding inside. 'Luna's really pushing it. Literally dropping me off here without a word'

"But as the Crowned Prince, would Your Highness be busy dealing with royal affair?" Orion remarked, entering the slowly burning feud.

"Yes I would but it would be unfortunate if I can see and congratulate my fiance since I failed to do so at the ceremony. It was such an interesting ceremony, wouldn't you say?" Anthony wistfully smiled, sipping into his tea.

Orion twitched along with Damon glaring at the young prime. Alister, remain quiet as he sits near his sister, who was sitting beside the pale Cynthia. While Avelyn nervously drank her tea, Kathryn and Erina felt uncomfortable from the heavy atmosphere. Yumi, however, was enjoying Erina's cookies completely dismissing the tension. An uneasy silence consumed the room no one dared to break it.

"...ah we're all out cookies" except for Yumi of course.

"R-really? S-so soon! How about we make some more?" Cynthia suggested, trying the ease the heavy tension.

"..really?" Lily actually sounded interested.

"Y-yeah! Erina can show us the recipe. I-it would be a fun activity!" The blonde heiress nervously smiled.

"I don't mind. Better than sitting here all day and do nothing" Kathryn hummed with Avelyn nodding her head eagerly.

"I can have the cooks prepared the things we need" Erina smiled as she makes her way to the kitchen. The girls happily followed the blonde maid in suit, leaving the boys behind.

"Well, the girls are going to be busy. Why don't Your Highness return back?" Damon forced a smile.

"But why leave? Don't I get to taste my fiance's homemade cookies?" Anthony raised a brow with a mocking smile.

"Why you..." Damon gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his rage.

"Then what about you?" Orion turned to the quiet male. "Gonna stay as well?"

"Of course. I intend to stay until my sister is satisfied" Alister emotionless answered before opening a book that he brought with him. The white-haired boy ignoring the rage surrounding him.

Orion merely scowled at the older boy before returning to glare at the prince. For once, the Claremore heir and the adoptive cousin agree on something. They both despise the Crown Prince more than each other. A bond builds over shared hatred...

~ The Kitchen ~

"I just hope when we return, no one's is dead" Cynthia sighed as she rolled on a dough.

"You're being too dramatic. They wouldn't go that far" Yumi said earning a sign of relief from the blonde girl.

"....probably" the pink-haired girl added.

"You're not helping!" Cynthia cried.

"Oi who cares what those guys do. Let just enjoy this fun activity you suggested" Kathryn exclaimed.

"Hmm! I never bake before!" Avelyn smiled in excitement with Lily nodding in agreement.

"The recipe is quite easy so there's nothing to worry about," Erina wrote down the instructions.

"Plus we get to design the cookies however we want~" she received excited cheers from the girls.

The servants happily watched the girls enjoying themselves. They were happy to see their young mistress along with little Erina have such sincere friends.

"The Master must be please that the Young Mistress has many female friends" Sarah chuckled.

"Hmm and Erina seem to be having fun" Taren smiled.

"But who's gonna check on the Young Master and the other guests?" Gena blinked asking the impending question.

"....well I'm definitely not doing it" Wan quickly denial.

"T-that's like asking for a suicide mission" Opal paled at the thought.

"You people are seriously asking that question?" Sarah raised a brow as the older servants glanced at her. "I'm pretty sure Nancy can handle them just nicely"

"True" the servants nodded in agreement before going back gazing at the happy atmosphere of the girls baking. A youthful and peaceful aura surrounding the six young girls. They managed to build a strong bond even though there were some unexpected surprises along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got to introduce Luna Hayden!!!!ヽ(*´з`*)ノ
Did you guys guess correctly about our mysterious stranger? Well, tell me your thoughts!
And we get to see Alister Mavial!
Plus I love the cute friendship between the girls!!!!!! I just can't wait to complete the group but you guys gotta wait for future chapters hahahaha!!!!!!!

Anyway, please comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 921 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
489K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
8M 461K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
890 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...