Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

35 : The Plan

15.9K 542 169
By yeonneulie

"What?"

"Oh okay okay I get it"

"Yeah it's okay noona. She can stay over"

"Okay. Bye"

Seokjin ended his call as he turned around to look at the rest of the boys who's surrounding a grumpy looking guy. Seokjin chuckled at the sight as he approach the boys.

"Hyung, seriously how can I not know? Why no one told me?"

"Wait I also don't know at all"

"Well as expected from Daegu man. Direct and strong"

"Um.. is it a peck or a kiss or a-"

Yoongi groan as he stand up and tried to make his way out. But the rest of the boy held him as they make him sit again. Jimin and Seokjin just laugh at the sight.

"Wait, Seokjin hyung. You also know?" Hoseok asked the guy in which he earned a nod from him.

"And you didn't mind?" Namjoon furrowed his brows.

Seokjin just shrug.

"You know I could report you guys for violation and eavesdropping" Yoongi glare at the boys.

"There's no such thing as that hyung"

"Are you challenging me? You could ended up in prison" Yoongi smirk, making the boy gulps.

"Come on hyung. Tell us about it!"

Yoongi rolled his neck. A vein from his neck popped out as he glare at the boys.

"Out"

The rest of the member shiver at his words as they just gulped and slowly make their way out from his room. Yoongi then slam his door and locked it. He then throw his body on his bed as he drifted himself to sleep.

The rest of the boys are currently sitting in the dining room. Jimin just explained the story to the boys. Seokjin widen his eyes at he heard that his sister felt the same way, but he soon acknowledge it. He's been suspicious about it and he's right about it.

"So?"

"What do you think Seokjin hyung?" Namjoon asked the older guy, making him turned his head towards him.

"I don't know actually. I mean I kinda sense both of them have feelings for each other and it turns out right. I don't know how I feel about it. I mean- I am overprotective of my sister and never in my milion thought that I would think about her falling for a guy. But when I heard it's Yoongi who she fell for, to be honest I'm kinda relieved?" Seokjin glance at the boys who's listening to him.

"I mean I know Yoongi for many years. Even though he is cold but he is really caring. I think I rather her choose Yoongi than some random guy who I don't even know" he continued.

"You know Yoongi hyung been trying to hide it from you right hyung?" Jimin asked, making the older guy glance at him.

"He's afraid that your relationship would affected if something happen between him and your sister" Jimin continued.

Seokjin sighed.

"Of course I am worried but I won't intervene their relationship. I mean even if something bad happen, it is between them. Nothing will change my relationship with Yoongi"

"Wow hyung you sound like the oldest one" Jungkook said in an awe as he clap both of his hand.

"Because I am one" Seokjin smack Jungkook hand.

"Ow!"

"It is kinda shocking" Hoseok laughed.

"But it is cute" Namjoon said while giggling.

"I know! I ship them!" Hoseok join Namjoon as they giggle together.

"But Y/N been ignoring Yoongi hyung, which makes him doesn't believe that she's feeling the same way"

"Well I mean any girl would do that no? They would felt shy and he didn't even say anything about that!"

"I doubt that he would actually confess to her"

"Knowing him, I'm pretty sure he won't"

Seokjin in silence as he heard the conversation before he slam his hand on the table, making the boys startled.

"I know!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"We should make a plan for him to confess to her! Then it will all be perfect!" he continued as he stare at the boys.

"Oh oh! It's cute! Should we do it like in drama?"

"Like calling both of them together to one place?" Namjoon suggested.

"Wow! You're a genius Namjoon!" Seokjin high five him.

"And he just said that he won't intervene their relationship" Jimin sighed at the older boy.

+++

Yoongi furrowed his brows.

After that night, the boys didn't tease him about Y/N anymore and they even stop asking about it. At first he's suspicious but soon he just shrug it off. He have other things to think about.

BTS just finished their schedule. They are now headed towards the agency as they have dance practice. Yoongi share the van with Jimin as he keep glancing at Yoongi and hold up his giggle. Yoongi stare at him as he began to speak.

"Spit it out, Park Jimin"

"What hyung?" Jimin turned his head towards the older guy.

"Spit it out what ever you're thinking" Yoongi glare at him.

"What? I'm not thinking about anything" Jimin let out a small smile.

Yoongi sighed.

"I swear Park Jimin, if you-"

"Oh look! We already arrived!"

Yoongi sighed as Jimin exited the van. Soon later he followed him behind as well as the rest of the boys. As they arrived at the company, they immediately went towards the practice room. But something stopped them in their way.

A laughter voice could be heard as the boys glance at each other confusedly. Soon, the door of a meeting room is opened, revealing Bang PD nim. The boys start to bow towards him as he bow back.

"Oh, practice boys?"

"Yes PD-nim" Namjoon, their leader answered him.

"Alright, keep up the good work boys"

The boys noded and bow to him again as they were about to make their way to the practice room before Bang PD nim stopped them again.

"Wait"

"Since you guys are here. Y/N, come here" Bang PD nim said as he motioning the girl who's inside the room to come out.

Y/N who's talking to the staff inside start to follow his request as she make her way out, not knowing that the boys are outside. As she reach the door, she widen her eyes as she saw that 8 pairs of eyes are looking at her with the same wide eyes.

"What do you think?"

Yoongi who's not interested before start to widen his eyes as he felt his breathing stopped. There, in front of him standing the girl. She cut her hair as now she have a shoulder length hair. He swear that she look more fresh and cute than before with her long hair. His eyes shake as he start to glance toward the other side as he felt that the girl notice his stare.

"When did you cut your hair? Didn't you stay at Dawon noona apartment last night?" Jimin asked.

"I went to the company right away and then the staff decided to cut my hair"

"I thought that since it's summer soon, a short hair would fit Y/N well" Bang PD nim added.

"D-did you not like it?" Y/N bit her lips.

"N-No! It's just that.."

"It's just that you look hot" Namjoon said, earning a smack from Seokjin.

"Ow! Hyung!" Namjoon rubed his shoulder that's being smacked on.

"You! How could you say that to my sister!" Seokjin keep on hitting his shoulder.

"You look really mature and fresh Y/N" Hoseok said.

"Thank you hobi oppa" Y/N let out a small smile at the boy.

"So Kim Y/N is an adult now" Jungkook chuckle.

"So are you Jeon Jungkook" Y/N stick out her tongue at him as they both laugh at each other.

"You'll suit the summer photoshoot well" Jimin said, earning a smile from the girl.

"Honestly I would date you if you're available" Taehyung said, making the boys startled as they stare at him. Meanwhile Y/N furrowed her brows at his words.

"..if I'm available?" Y/N tilt her head.

"I-I mean if you're not Seokjin hyung little sister. Yeah that haha" Taehyung said as he let out a fake laugh, making the girl more confused at him.

Yoongi clear his throat, making all of their attention fell on him.

"We should practice" he said as he then start to walk away alone to the practice room, leaving the boys with Y/N.

"Oh right!"

"Let's go then!"

"Y/N, would you come?" Jimin asked.

"Sadly I have a meeting for a project oppa" Y/N smile sadly.

"Okay then I'll see you in the dorm?"

"Okay"

Y/N smile as Seokjin kiss her head. She then bid her goodbye at the boys as she make her way away from them.

Jimin smacked Taehyung.

"That was a close one!"

"Do you guys think she would think about that?"

"Nah, I doubt it"

"Okay guys we have to do our plan smoothly!"

Seokjin put out his hand as the rest of the boys put their hand on each other and they let out a cheer.

"Operation 1 : Making Yoongi confess his feelings to Y/N. Begin!!!!"

Short filler here. Thank you for supporting my story :D
I really felt motivated reading all of your comments. Thank you so much 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 485 25
When you have two major rivalry's in the university, you start to wonder whats the point of having you in the middle? But then she realizes, her brot...
347K 9.4K 33
Kim Min Ji is Kim Seok Jin, or BTS Jin's younger sister. After her brother left for Seoul to train as a kpop idol, she never met him again. Now, she...
SMS By 🦉

Fanfiction

169K 5.1K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...
1.5K 81 16
Under editing Bts fanfiction Seokjin (Jin) x reader Short story What will happen when you go on a vacation with your brother and his friends