Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

By yoshikoopa20202

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... More

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic's "Paradise"
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Tails in Action
Aqua Treasures
Miraculous Mean Bean Machine
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown
The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Attack of the Buzz Bombers

193 10 12
By yoshikoopa20202

When Hawk Moth heard about Crabmeat King's defeat by Ladybug, Sonic and Chat Noir, He was furious. "Damn it!" Hawk Moth said. "I was close, but Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir had defeated him!"

"Don't worry Hawk Moth," Mayura said as she came and put her arms around him. "You'll still get your wish once you get those miraculouses, and it will be game over for the heroes."

Those words made Hawk Moth have a evil grin on his face. "It's not game over yet until it really is for you, Ladybug!" Hawk Moth said letting out an evil laugh.

Meanwhile, Eggman Nega was still terrorizing people in Paris when he hears Hawk Moth's voice saying "Eggman! Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir had defeated Crabmeat King and got the first Chaos Emerald."

"Grrr those blasted kids!" Eggman Nega said. "They pissed me off!"

"Make sure they don't get the next one and you still need to bring me their miraculouses!" Hawk Moth said.

"Don't worry Hawk Moth," Eggman Nega said. "I'll still get what we both want and take down those kids and that hedgehog."

Then he called for Queen Buzz Bomber and her army of Buzz Bombers saying. "Make sure that Ladybug and Sonic don't get the next Chaos Emerald or else."

"Yes Eggman," Queen Buzz Bomber said. "I'll tear them apart, especially with that Ladybug betraying me!"

So Queen Buzz Bomber and her Buzz Bomber army head off and Eggman Nega said "It's not game over until it is for you Sonic!" Eggman then let out an evil laugh wanting to see the blue blur suffer.

Marinette's P.O.V:

In the previous chapter, we defeated Crabmeat who turns out to be Mayor Bourgeois, we got the first Chaos Emerald which ended up in Sonic's ring.

When Chat Noir asked Sonic where he gets the ring from, Sonic told him everything that happened, especially the murder of my parents. This made me more guilty so I had to walk away and hide in the kitchen for a while.

"Tikki, spots off." I said as I transformed back into my civilian self. I sat in the kitchen to shed a few tears and feeling more guilty about the things Sonic said.

"Marinette, are you okay?" Tikki asked being concerned about me.

"I don't know, Tikki." I said letting out an sniffle. "Remember how I said that city is better off without me(sniff)? Well Jagged Stone congratulates Sonic like if he defeated Crabmeat King himself(sniff), It's like people don't acknowledge me anymore since Sonic took down Lila yesterday."

"People still acknowledge you Marinette," Tikki said. "It's that they're too focused praising Sonic for being the hero just for taking down Lila."

"Well I guess that's true," I sniffed. "I don't know what's got into me lately."

"Don't worry about all the things that happened to you," Tikki said. "For now, we've got your friends and Paris to save."

Well I guess Tikki was right, I've been worried a bit too much and I still got Paris to....

"Marinette!" A voice called out.

Oh crap, it's Sonic! I had to look around quickly to find a cookie for Tikki to eat so she can get energy to transform me.

I did find one in the fridge, I unwrapped it and gave to Tikki to eat then I said "Tikki, spots on!" and transformed into Ladybug, then I went to find Sonic.

Sonic's P.O.V:

For some reason, I'm worried about Marinette/Ladybug. All I said was that I got some magical ring from her parents, but then she just ran off.

Me, Diana, and Tails went looking for her around the rooms. We then went to the dining hall and that's where we found Marinette/Ladybug.

"There you are, Marinette/Ladybug" I said.

"We've been looking for you," Diana said. "Where have you been?"

"Oh I was just wondering around," Ladybug said with a nervous grin. "And I.. um, got lost."

"Are you really sure?" I asked.

"Um yeah, that's all." Ladybug said awkwardly.

Just then Tails heard beeping on his tracking device and he took a look at it and notice something. "Guys," Tails cried. "I tracked two other Chaos Emeralds!"

"Where is it, Tails?" I asked.

"It's located at the Louvre Museum," Tails explained. "Where all the historical events are told."

Diana also noticed on Tails' device as well. "There must be two people down there too."

"It's two of Marinette's friends," I said. "But I forgot who they are."

"What are we waiting for," Ladybug said let's get Chat Noir and Knuckles and head to the museum this instant!"

Third Person P.O.V:

Meanwhile, Adrien, Knuckles, and Plagg were minding there own business when they heard the knocking on the door.

"Chat Noir, are you in there?" Ladybug called from behind the door. "We're going the museum because we tracked a couple more of Chaos Emeralds."

Knuckles then said to Adrien "Well what are you waiting for? Ladybug needs her Chat Noir."

"Oh please," Plagg said "I'm trying to enjoy some cheese."

"We have no time for that," Adrien said to Plagg. "Plagg, claws out!"

Plagg was sucked into Adrien's ring again transforming him into Chat Noir again.

Then he and Knuckles met up with Ladybug, Sonic, and the others. "Sorry I kept you waiting, m'lady." Chat Noir said.

"What's you and your flirty attitude?" Ladybug said in an annoyed tone. "Never mind, let's head off to the museum now."

So they all headed off to the museum where the police are guarding the entrance to there. "Please, you gotta let us in." Ladybug cried. A couple of people are stuck in there."

"No can do," the police officer replied. "I can't let you in, not when the city is being invaded by robots."

Chat Noir came up and said "Come on, you've been telling us that ever since when me and Ladybug first became heroes, our job is the same as yours so please let us go in there."

The police officer replied "I guess that's true that we have the same job, I'll let you guys come and save your friends..." but before he could finish, a Buzz Bomber shot him down and wounded him.

"Oh Crap!" Ladybug and Sonic cried as they saw the police lying down wounded and bleeding.

"Just go find your friends," The wounded Police Officer said to them. "I'll be fine."

"Do what he tells us," Tails said. "Let's go in there and find the next Chaos Emerald and find the two people that are in there."

So they all go in the museum while numerous buzz bombers attack the police man and killed him by shooting at him.

Ladybug then asked Chat Noir "How did you convince him to let us in."

"Oh you know because I love you," Chat Noir said. "I would do you anything bugaboo."

Ladybug blushed in anger much to the amusement of Sonic, then Tails heard noise coming from the pharoah's tomb. "Look guys," Tails said. "I heard someone is inside the tomb."

So They all went to find the tomb and Ladybug opens it, they found Ayla and Nino tied up together in the tomb, So Tails pulled out a knife and pass it to Ladybug who uses it to free Ayla and Nino.

"Ladybug!" Ayla cried as she hugs Ladybug. "I'm so glad you saved us!"

"Thank you dudette," Nino said giving a thumbs up for Ladybug.

Chat Noir sighed at the fact that she (and Sonic) were more well liked by Paris then him so Knuckles came up to him and said. "Don't worry Chat, you'll be just as heroic as she is soon."

"And plus when you find out who she is," Sonic said joining in the conversation. "Damn, you'll love her because she is beautiful.

Chat Noir hugged them tight and thanked them because what they said was pretty helpful and said he'll be a hero for her, Then Diana and Tails came told everyone that they found the two Chaos Emeralds in the room where the historic objects are.

So everyone went to the room and discovered the two Chaos Emeralds, one is green and the other is red.

"Alright, Chat Noir is going to use his Cataclysm." Ladybug explained. "And he'll melt the glass and get the Emeralds."

"Good idea again, Bugaboo." Chat Noir said making Ladybug even further annoyed. "It's time to use my cataclysm..."

Just then a Buzz Bomber shot down Chat Noir before he could he use his Cataclysm. "Chat Noir!" Ladybug cried as she rushes to her partner's side.

"So you think you guys can get the Chaos Emeralds?"

It was Queen Buzz Bomber and her army of Buzz Bombers. "Oh great," Sonic groaned. "Not her again."

"So you're trying to steal what belongs to Eggman Nega?" Queen Buzz Bomber said. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous."

Sonic then told Tails who is standing with Ayla and Nino "Go and hide with Ayla and Nino now!" So Tails took Ayla and Nino to hide safely.

Then Queen Buzz Bomber taunted Ladybug saying "I was your fan ever since you and Chat Noir came to rise, you gave me the bee miraculous but you couldn't trust me with it anymore, and you think Master Fu can trust you with the Miraculouses, now you're sitting with your little kitty."

This pissed off Ladybug to the point she's on the verge of tears saying "I took it away from you because you were not the right person for the miraculous."

So Queen Buzz Bomber called for her Buzz Bomber army and said "kill those bastards immediately!"

So the Buzz Bombers started charging and shooting at them but out of nowhere, a pink hedgehog wearing a dark pink dress, used a hammer to smash some Buzz Bomber saying "Leave Sonic and his friends alone you son of a bitch!"

It was Amy Rose, one of Sonic's friends. "Amy?" Sonic and Knuckles said in shock.

"Hi guys," Amy said. "Long time no see, what have you been up too?"

"Dr. Robotnik has teamed up with a villain named Hawk Moth," Sonic explained. "Hawk Moth transformed him into Eggman Nega to give the power to find the Chaos Emeralds and take over Paris with the help of some evil allies who tried murder me."

Amy replied "Well that explains everything."

Then Ladybug came to her and said "Thank you for saving us, may I ask your name?"

I'm Amy Rose, one of Sonic's friends." Amy Rose answered.

"I'm Ladybug," Ladybug said. "I'm a superhero working at Paris."

Queen Buzz Bomber was furious that Amy Rose destroyed her chance to kill them, she then hears Hawk Moth's voice saying "This is your chance, take Chaos Emeralds and the Miraculouses immediately!"

"Yes Hawk Moth!" Queen Buzz Bomber replied as she and her Buzz Bombers started attacking them again.

Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and Ladybug then prepared to attack her and the Buzz Bombers again.

Amy keeps smashing the Buzz Bombers while Knuckles attempts to grab on Queen Buzz Bomber and started punching her.

Sonic attempts to attack her with his spin dash power, but she knocks out Sonic and was ready to shoot him down.

But Ladybug throws her yo yo and ties Queen Buzz Bomber up, pulled her down and broke what appears to be another glass that was stuck to her hand as well.

The Akuma flies out, then Ladybug uses her yo yo to capture the Akuma saying "Time to de-evilize!" Then pulled the yo yo towards her.

Ladybug then let the butterfly go saying "Bye Bye, little butterfly #2."
Then the villain turns back into Chole who asks "What happened, where's my dad?"

Sonic came up to Ladybug and said "Well I gotta say thanks for saving me I guess."

But Ladybug just then checked on Chat Noir and It turns out he was fine as he just recovered from the attack.

"What did I miss, Bugaboo." Chat Noir asked.

"We defeated Queen Buzz Bomber who of course turns out to be Chole." Ladybug replied.

Just then Tails, Ayla, and Nino came out as it was safe and they were snickering.

"What's so funny guys?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh you know," Ayla said as she shows the video she recorded with Ladybug standing by Chat Noir when he got knock out.

"This could be something we can post on the Ladyblog." Nino said snickering as well.

Chat Noir and Sonic grinned at Ladybug much to her annoyance and embarrassment.

Author's Note:

There you go, sorry the last chapter lacked the emotion. Don't worry, it will get emotional as the story goes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 28 16
Sequel to Shadikal. Amy won a bet and now Sonic has to take her on a date of her choosing. He only signed on for one date. But will one be enough for...
26K 397 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
66.4K 1.2K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
21.6K 837 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...