I Think I Love You | Randy

By Randyplz

Rye was straight, and no matter how pretty I thought he was, I couldn't change that. So I'd learned to get ov... More

Author's Note
track 01. dreams - fleetwood mac
track 02. you're my best friend - queen
track 03. december 1963 (oh what a night) - franki valli & the four seasons
track 04. mr blue sky - electric light orchestra
track 05. sorry seems to be the hardest word - elton john
track 06. the long and winding road - the beatles
track 07. my eyes adored you - franki valli
track 08. dancing queen - abba
track 09. vienna - billy joel
track 10. we can work it out - stevie wonder
track 11. you've got a friend - carole king
track 12. i think i love you - the partridge family
track 13. love really hurts without you - billy ocean
track 14. i don't want to talk about it - rod stewart
track 15. landslide - fleetwood mac
track 16. knowing me, knowing you - abba
track 17. jealous guy - john lennon
track 18. lonely boy - andrew gold
track 19. comfortably numb - pink floyd
track 20. cruel to be kind - nick lowe
track 21. heroes - david bowie
track 22. the things we do for love - 10cc
track 23. songbird - fleetwood mac
track 24. all out of love - air supply
track 25. just the way you are - billy joel
track 26. do that to me one more time - captain & tennille
track 27. burning love - elvis presley
track 28. romeo's tune - steve forbert
track 29. somebody to love - queen
track 30. i want you to want me - cheap trick
track 31. go your own way - fleetwood mac
track 32. it's too late - carole king
track 33. wild world - cat stevens
track 34. i'll be there - jackson five
track 35. are you ready for love? - elton john
Author's Note

track 36. september - earth, wind & fire

1.7K 99 76
By Randyplz

Remember how we knew love was here to stay.

***

"Hola señor, dos boletos por favor."

Rye reached behind him to grab my hand, presenting my wrist to someone who pressed a stamp onto it. I let him do it, still distracted by the conversation I was having on my phone.

"No, Mike, I haven't slept with anyone... look why do you care? You broke up with me." Rye tugged on my wrist to pull me inside, and I put the phone away from my ear to look at him. "Just a sec."

Rye rolled his eyes as I put the phone back up, Mikey's drunk whining still droning down the line. "I miss you too but you gotta stop doing this," I begged him. At that, Rye snatched the phone out of my hand, hanging up the call for me. "Oi."

"Thank me later," he said, unapologetic as he dragged me inside the club. "We're here to have fun. Forget about him."

"Fine," I grumbled, cracking a smile as he took my other hand in his and pulled me in to the bustling nightclub, swaying us to the reggaeton beats that echoed through the room.

"Baila mi amigo, baila," he encouraging me to dance until I was swaying along with him. He had the unique ability to distract me from the mess that was always lingering on the other side of the phone line back in England. I hadn't wanted to go on this trip, determined that after everything that had happened I simply wouldn't be able to enjoy it. But Rye hadn't taken no for an answer, practically forcing me to enjoy myself. And it was working.

"There's that beautiful smile of yours," he grinned.

"Sorry," I sighed. "Mikey just-"

"Stop," he cut me off. "From now on I don't wanna hear you say his name. Pretend he's Voldemort."

"Thought you didn't like Harry Potter," I smirked back.

"Ah, but you do, mi amor," he replied. "And I know how to get through to you."

That he did. As impossible as it seemed, through some hypnotising combination of music and tequila and him my sorry excuse of an ex-boyfriend was the suddenly last thing on my mind.

"That girl's staring at you," I pointed over Rye's shoulder to the brown-eyed beauty looking at him through her lashes.

Rye's lips quirked into an arrogant little smirk. "I think you're right."

As if she could tell she was being talked about, the girl approached us, lustful eyes fixed on Rye. "Hola guapo."

"Hola," Rye smiled back smugly.

"Quieres bailar?" I didn't understand Spanish, but judging by her body language it was pretty clear what she was after; Rye's attention.

"Ya estoy bailando con el. Lo siento querida." 

To me the Spanish words sounded pretty damn sultry rolling off his tongue, but the pretty girl must have disagreed, her face forming a pout before she turned heel and stalked away.

"What did you say to her?" I frowned at Rye as he moved back in front of me to keep dancing. He didn't seem bothered at having struck out.

"I told her I'm already dancing with you because you're much sexier anyway."

I scoffed. "You definitely didn't say that last part."

Rye chuckled, shrugging me off. "I'm here with you, babe." He pulled me in by the waist, turning me around so my back was against him as he whispered in my ear. "Now show me how those hips move."

"Rye!" I chuckled as he took a hold of my hips and began swaying them. And maybe it was the alcohol but even though I knew he was just joking around, I felt a shiver run down my body from where his breath fanned against my neck. I let him swivel my hips, getting lost in the music and the feeling of his warm body against mine. I hummed contently, because Rye didn't just make me forget about my problems, he made me too happy to care about them at all. He made me free.

"Rye," I sighed, lolling my head back against his body, "Te quiero."

I felt his smile against my neck, then a soft kiss just beneath my ear before his voice whispered into it. "Te quiero mucho, Andy."

***

The sun beat down on the bleachers as I watched Rye kick the ball to Harvey, warming down in the last few minutes of training. I shot him a small wave and he grinned as he caught sight of me, jogging away from his teammates to see me. It was gorgeous weather out but he was more beautiful than a summer's day, his effect not lost on me even after a good three months of dating, and all the years of loving him before that.

"Hey gorgeous," I grinned as he came closer, shining from the exertion of running around for the past hour.

"Hi baby." He pulled me in for a hug, smooshing his lips against my cheek to kiss me several times before I twisted around so his mouth was on mine instead. He tasted like sweat and springtime and I marvelled at the fact that we could do this now in the light of day for everyone to see.

"Oi Beaumont!" Harvey called, both of us groaning when Rye pulled away from me to look at his captain. "You can suck his face after you pee in a cup."

"Alright, alright," Rye sighed, squeezing my cheeks in his hand to give me one more peck before jogging off into the changing rooms with the rest of his team. Regular drug testing was compulsory for the football team now, a policy Harvey had helped spearhead with the coach and the university board after the news of their former teammate Jason Clemonte's arrest had broken publicly. Harvey had held a meeting with the team to announce that they now had a zero tolerance for drugs and taking them would result in players being cut immediately. It was a ballsy move, one which I admired Harvey for a lot. It would take a lot to change the culture of a university, but the high profile football team was as good a place as any to start.

I sat down under the bleachers as I waited for him, sheltering my pale skin from the sunlight, making daisy chains in the grass with a stupid happy grin plastered all over my face. I hadn't been able to shake it ever since we got together, the high of Rye being mine the most powerful one of all. I'd been willing to give him his time to go public with our relationship but it turned out Rye hadn't really needed it. The first party we went to consisted of him making out with me for a solid couple hours on the dance floor for anyone and everyone to see, Rye determined to make sure that absolutely everybody knew just how happy he was. And God, it felt good to be the one he was proud to be with.

All the air was knocked out of my lungs as a heavy body suddenly landed on top of me.

"Ouch," I groaned, hearing Rye's chuckle as he leaned down to pepper kisses all over my face until I could breathe normally again.

"You're sweaty," I complained, squirming beneath him. Rye took my hands in his so I couldn't fight anymore and pinned them above my head.

"Like you mind," he smirked, leaning down to kiss me, his tongue getting between my teeth straight away. He was right. I didn't.

"You got any energy left after all that training?" I asked, feeling Rye smile against my mouth. He rolled his hips down against mine.

"Oh yeah."

Rye didn't even bother to shower when we reached the apartment, knowing well he was about to get sweaty all over again. Our clothes came off in a rush and we didn't make it past the kitchen floor before my legs were in the air, his dick sliding into me as his lips smothered mine in a kiss. Even after doing this for as long as we had now he still couldn't seem to get enough of me, and it worked out just fine for me, because I couldn't get enough of him either. Our moans mingled in our mouths as we reached our climax together, my whole body shaking with pleasure from the feeling of him emptying himself deep inside me.

We finally showered after that, letting sweat, dirt, and come circle down the drain. Our hands roamed each other under the water even when that was all that was left. I would never be done memorising his body.

A quiet Saturday afternoon cuddle session on the couch was interrupted by a ding on my phone, Brook wanting to hang out as always. Soon enough our quiet living room was filled with chatter as our disjointed little squad gathered in the small space. Considering all the damage between us I'd hardly expected Brook, Jack, Sonny, Olivia and us to stay solid as a group, but then again maybe it was that damage that bound us. Brook was latched to my side in an instant, regaling me with tales from his week while I laughed along. It was funny because we had been so disastrous as a couple, but we were excellent as friends, our break up only having made us closer. I adored Brook, even secretly gleaning a tiny bit of satisfaction from the reaction our friendship stirred in Rye and Jack.

"Do they have to sit so close together?" Rye muttered to Jack. Brook and I ignored them, used to these kind of jabs by now. They both knew perfectly well who we belonged to. Rye had always had a protective streak when it came to me but now we were together it had evolved into full on jealously. Even Boris caught a few disdainful glares whenever Rye opened my bottom drawer, but he had come around on the toy once I'd let him use it on me. The simple truth was, jealousy usually resulted in fantastic sex as Rye unnecessarily reminded me that I was his alone.

"I swear they do it just to get to us," Jack replied to Rye in a surly tone. Brook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"We're friends, Jacky."

"Friends who used to kiss," Rye murmured, making me snort, as we'd obviously done a whole lot more than kiss but Rye really didn't like to talk about that part.

"I've kissed Liv too," I reminded him. "Should I stay away from her as well?"

"Liv doesn't count," Rye said.

"I am offended," Olivia protested. "I could steal Andy if I wanted to."

Rye snorted. "I don't think you can give him what he's looking for."

"Oh trust me, Beaumont, I can get creative," Olivia smirked back.

"Am I the only one getting bored of this routine?" Sonny piped up. "Can't we just make it even and get over it?"

"What did you have in mind?" Rye asked suspiciously.

"You and Jack should kiss. Right now."

"What?" Jack spluttered, the rest of us all turning to Sonny in shock. He just shrugged.

"You two kiss then you don't get to hold it over Brook and Andy all the time."

"I think my boyfriend would have a problem with that," Rye scoffed.

"Yeah, mine too," said Jack.

"Actually," I piped up, grinning at Brook. "I think that's a fantastic idea. What do you say, Brook?"

"Yeah, that would really help I reckon," Brook agreed, going along with it.

"You two are evil," Rye groaned.

Jack shot us both a defiant look. "Alright. Ryan, come here."

"Oh my God, I can't watch but I have to," Olivia said gleefully.

Rye was at a loss, but he was clearly outnumbered. Slowly, reluctantly, he picked himself off the couch and made his way over to Jack. They held eye contact for a long, uncomfortable moment.

"You sure you want this?" he checked, glancing at me.

"Absolutely."

"Fine."

Another deliciously awkward moment passed before Rye squeezed his eyes shut and launched himself at Jack. Their lips met, not moving for a solid few seconds before Jack wrapped a hand around the nape of Rye's neck and began kissing him back. I hadn't expected them to make it more than a second or two, but apparently they were going all out, shock passing through me when I saw Rye's tongue flick it's way into Jack's mouth.

"This isn't as fun as I thought it would be," I murmured to Brook.

"Yeah, let's split them up."

We got up to tug them apart, and I forced my lips onto Rye's as soon as I had gotten him off Jack, feeling him smirk into the kiss. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's jealous."

"I don't wanna see you kiss anyone else ever again," I growled, taking his bottom lip in my teeth afterwards. Rye pulled away grinning.

"That won't be a problem," he said, kissing me again.

We took our seats again once all the making out was over, and this time I stayed close to Rye, much to his satisfaction.

"That was hilarious and I am a genius," Sonny remarked. "However I do feel lonely now. Can someone kiss me?"

Brook arched an eyebrow, giving Sonny a once over from his position in Jack's arms. "I mean..."

"Brook!" Jack and I exclaimed at the same time.

Brook shrugged. "What?"

Sonny chuckled, throwing him a wink.

"You should audition for the next musical," Olivia suggested. "I'm sure all the girls and gays would be all over you."

"I just might," Sonny smiled.

Happiness had turned out to be a very different picture from the one I'd formed in my head all those years ago while Rye and I were still in school. But that didn't bother me one bit, because although the road here had been rocky, the destination was much better than what I ever could have imagined.

***

I suddenly understood Rye's need to get his hands on me after one of his jealous outbursts because when we got into bed that night I was no better. My urgency had been steadily building up while I waited for the others to leave, and now I could wait no longer. Which was why while Rye was brushing his teeth in the bathroom I was already waiting in his bed, one hand wrapped around my dick as I opened myself up with a couple of lubed up fingers.

Rye immediately dropped the clothes in his hands when he walked into the room. "Fuck."

"Take your pants off and get over here," I ordered, my next words coming out in a needy whine. "Need you."

In about half a second he was naked too, pushing my hand out of the way so he could sink his own fingers into me instead, his growing arousal denting into my thigh.

"God, baby, look at you," he marvelled as I keened out and arched into him. "Just couldn't wait to get started, huh?"

"I just want you so bad," I panted, yelping as his fingers curled skilfully into my prostate.

"I should make you jealous more often."

"Not... jealous," I managed through moans. "Just want you... all the time."

"You've got me, baby," he murmured, the words dancing across my skin as he leaned down to lick over my navel. "And I've got you. Always."

"Always," I echoed, so in love with the idea of forever with him. He wrapped a hand around my throbbing dick and my need grew urgent. "Fuck me. Please."

"Such a good boy begging for me," he purred, the praise only heightening my need. "I'm gonna make you fall apart. Piece by piece."

He started with my neck, gentle kisses turning into wet mouthing across the skin as he sucked his marks into me. He continued that pattern down across my collar bones, every touch like heaven to me. I was certain I could come just from the feeling when he took my nipple carefully between his teeth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive peak while he rolled the other between his fingers.

"That feel good?" he asked before continuing his assault against my nervous system.

"So good," I moaned, already feeling the heat build up in my stomach even though he wasn't anywhere near my crotch. I tensed up, toes curling as I came against my stomach. Rye groaned, not expecting me to let go so soon.

"Fuck, Andy." He kissed his way down my body, licking up some of the mess on my stomach before he took my sensitive member in his mouth.

"Rye- oh God-" I was already getting hard again, his gentle sucking growing more desperate as I stiffened in his mouth. Only he could make me feel like this.

Once he had me where he wanted me again he crawled back up to kiss me, his equally hard dick pressing into mine. I took advantage of the distraction, flipping us over so I was straddling him.

"Wanna make you feel good too," I mumbled.

"You do, baby boy. So, so good."

In turned around on top of him, Rye's hands going straight to my ass as I leaned down to take his dick in my mouth. Rye moaned out, his need pulsing against my tongue. I licked his length up and down, circling the head and tasting the bead of precum at the tip before I took him in completely, bobbing my head while Rye groaned, hands massaging at my ass.

I screamed around his dick when I felt Rye's mouth make contact with my hole, his tongue continuing to open me up as he pushed it past my rim. I kept sucking him off as best I could though my movements were sloppier now, heady from what he was doing to me. I shuffled forward when I couldn't take it anymore, Rye's hands still on my ass steadying me as I guided his dick inside my hole until I sunk down, skin to skin with him.

I fell forwards at the feeling of it, the fullness overwhelming still despite having had him once already today. My hands gripped his thighs for support, my body too shaky to control my movements. "Rye, help."

"I got you, baby," he repeated, beginning to fuck up into me. I was gripping his thighs so hard I must have been leaving bruises on the skin, his thrusts quick and merciless.

"I wanna see you," I gasped, feeling my second orgasm already approaching at an alarming rate. Rye stilled his hips, lifting mine up carefully.

"Come here." I cuddled into him and he began to kiss me, a hand tracing down my body as he did. He hitched my thigh up over his hip, grip firm, and I gasped into our kiss when I felt him enter me again. He rolled our hips together, slow and sensual, as our limbs twisted up into a knot I never wanted to undo.

Kissing turned into heavy shared breaths as Rye's thrusts grew quick and uneven. I felt him pulse within me, my own dick twitching in response against his stomach. I swallowed his moan as he released inside me, my own explosion a reaction to his. He thrust it out, his come slickening the motion and cooling the sensitivity until he was done, gently easing out of me. I opened my eyes to look at his face. It was soaked in pleasure and so unbelievably beautiful, from the sun kissed smattering of freckles across his nose, to the easy smile, to the deep brown eyes I would get lost in until the day I died.

"Run away with me," he begged. "I wanna do nothing but this forever."

I leaned in to kiss his smile. "Where..." another kiss "should we..." and again "go?"

Rye's smile widened. "Anywhere. Literally anywhere as long as I get to be with you."

"You don't wanna go home for a bit first?" I questioned, stroking down the side of his face.

"That doesn't sound too bad either."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're good at working out schedules. Maybe one week at mine, one week at yours."

"Then we run off into the sunset?" I smiled.

"Yeah, something like that."

I turned around in his arms, so he was spooning me, Rye pressing a light kiss below my ear. I looked at his bedside table where the framed picture of eight year old us bonded in holy matrimony smiled back at us. The thought of being together with our families around us was so strange and yet so perfect at the same time.

"I'm gonna marry you for real one day, you know that right?" Rye said, looking at it too.

"I have to say yes first," I teased.

"Oh you will," he chuckled. "I'm very confident."

I hummed thoughtfully, picking up his hand to twist our fingers together. "Do you think they'll find it weird?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Us being together?"

He glanced over at the picture again, and I could feel his smile against my neck. "I have a feeling it won't surprise them at all."

The End

A/N: fun fact i do not speak spanish but my friend does so i sent her all of rye's lines to translate for me totally out of context and made her so confused lol and she did it quick so if it's wrong and you notice let me know and i'll edit it 😂
But hey! That's the last chapter!! 😭😭😭😭 as usual i'm incapable of being concise so imma do a big note next chapter with everything i wanna say so look out for that. all the love xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.3K 36
A collection of short stories about the RT boys falling in love and getting it on. Smut n fluff Warning- mostly Randy x
9.3K 362 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
20.2K 919 11
"This is the real me, do you got it?" - A Randy fanfiction
149K 5.5K 32
My name's Andy and I live with my four best friends and band mates. That makes it really hard for me to hide my depression and anxiety from them. It...