๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž โœ“ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๏ฟฝ...

By finnsgrazer

๐‰๐‰ ๐Œ๐€๐˜๐๐€๐๐Š -โ i always thought i was hard to love till you made i... More

๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐จ. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข. ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ซ๐
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ฑ. ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐€+๐‰
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐“

๐ฏ. ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

7.8K 182 47
By finnsgrazer

❝and maybe someday.
you and i.
again.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I'm calling it off. Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS."

"And you believed her?"

"Yes, I believe her, JJ."

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop."

"All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out." He paused, "And it doesn't help that your add was the one shooting a gun."

"You know what I should have done? Just let Topper drown your ass."

"Yeah because Topper was gonna drown me?" John B sarcastically asked, putting his hands on the chair Amelia was sitting in.

"Sure looked like it."

"Funny."

"Have you looked in a mirror?" JJ ignored John B's comments, continuing, "They always win, don't they, man? Kooks versus Pogues. They always, always win! Goddamn!"

"Look," Kie started, "It's okay!"

"No, it's not okay!" JJ replied, hitting the ball attached to the roof. "It is not! They dont want us to go down into the marsh. That means there's something valuable down there, and you know it. I know you do. And understand why you don't wanna go." He said, looking at Pope, "You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk. And you- you're rich as fuck anyway." He turned to Amelia and John B "But you, me, Amelia. Man, we got nothin' to lose. We really don't, all right?"

"JJ--"

"And I know it didn't use to be that way for you," JJ turned away from John B, looking at Amelia. He held sympathy in his eyes, shaking his head and turning to John B again. "For either of you."

"I don't wanna talk about this," The group watched as John B walked away, "I don't wanna talk about this."

"So that's it?" JJ started again, "John B, listen to me. I have a plan. You got the key to Cameron's big boat, right?"

"No. JJ—"

"There's scuba gear," He finished, "We just borrow that, and then we go down to the wreck this afternoon, and that is what's gonna save you, man. You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?"

Amelia, Kie, and Pope looked at each other, shaking their heads. There's a million ways this could go wrong. They just had to hope it wouldn't.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"This is empty, shit brain."

Amelia looked at the brunette with a dumbfounded look, examining the empty tanks they took back.

"You took empty tanks?" Kie questioned, following up from Amelia's statement. Amelia picked up the tanks again, looking at the air levels inside the metal containers.

"This one is a quarter full," Amelia started, "How is it you had one job, to get air tanks from daddy Cameron's boat, and you come back with only a quarter full one."

"The quarter tank is enough for one of us." Kie continued, holding the quarter full tank. "Does anybody know how to dive?"

Silence filled the boat, the teenagers awkwardly scratching their necks.

"It's kind of a Kook sport," JJ answered.

"I read about it," Pope replied.

"Great. Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die."

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" Amelia pushed the sunglasses towards the end of her nose, her eyes visible.

"I say JJ goes into the water. He seems so educated in scuba diving." Sarcasm dripped from her voice, scoffing at the blonde.

"Well," Pope began, "If you come up too fast, nitrogen get into your blood, and you gets the bends."

"Bends like, bend over and--" JJ started. The blonde arched his back, bending over and grabbing the boats metal pole.

"The bends kill you."

"I can— I can dive." John B offered.

"You can dive. I'm cool with that." JJ replied. Amelia hit him on the arm, scolding him.

"This is a bad idea, a really bad idea." Amelia commented, looking at the brunette on the edge of the boat. "John B, there's a quarter of air in the tank. You don't even know the basics!"

"I'll do it. It's fine." Pope got up from his seat near the steering wheel,

"Let me do some calculations real quick," Pope began writing, mumbling things under his breath. "...Which means you need to make your safety stop at about," He paused, "Ten feet. All right, for two minutes."

"Yeah, yeah. Ten feet, two minutes. Got it."

Kie took off the shirt she had, grabbing it, and jumping into the water. Amelia watched as she dived down, an eyebrow going up in curiosity.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know, but I liked it."

"Pig," Amelia scoffed.

"You're just jealous I'm not talking about you." He commented, a smirk pulling his face.

"Seriously?" She replied, "God. In your dreams."

"No need to dream, baby" Her eyes widened, looking at him with an alarmed expression. He tapped his head, as if saying 'it's all in here'.

"You're so immature—"

"Hey!" Kie broke the surface of the water, "I tied my T-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down. It's where you need to do your safety stop."

Amelia let the cold beverage slide down her throat, looking at JJ.

"Will you wipe that stupid smirk off your face."

"Only for you." A charming smile replaced his smirk, shaking his head as he sat down on the edge of the boat.

Amelia watched as Kiara walked up to John B, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Pope looked bewildered, his head turning from the couple to JJ and Amelia rapidly.

"Driver down?"

"Diver down."

Amelia bumped shoulders with Kie, a mischievous grin painting her face.

"No crush, my ass." Whispered Amelia, giggling as Kie pushed her away.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me."

"Yep, that's the police."

"I feel sick." Amelia commented, sitting on the edge of the boat and watching the police boat get closer.

"Evening officers," Pope spoke, watching as they pulled in closer.

"Evening," The police officer replied, "How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?"

'No' they all replied, acting dumb and shaking their heads.

"Well, we're conducting a search out here. Boat went down," He continued, "See anything?"

"No."

"No boats. No" Amelia wanted to hit Pope. Anxiety filled her entire body as the boy continued to talk; As if he wasn't making it completely and totally obvious that they knew something.

"Where's your friend you always hang with? He here?" The old man questioned, looking at the group.

"He's working," Kie answered.

"I'm gonna check your little boat out," The officer hoped onto the boat, looking around. His eyes scanned the small boat, looking for something out of place. All the teenagers glanced at each other, uneasy looks on all their faces. "All right."

"All right."

"Beautiful day."

"Sure is."

"Let us know," The Deputy began, "if you see anything on your way out."

"Will do," They all replied, nodding their heads.

With the officers boat gone, they all looked over the edge for their friend. John B's head broke the surface, sighs of relief filling the boat.

"There he is!"

"Don't scare us like that!"

"How'd it go down there?" JJ questioned, looking over the edge at John B. "Did you find anything?"

"Did I find anything," He replied, pulling the bag from out of the water.

"Yeah, there we go! That's my boy!"

"You okay?" Kie called out. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Yeah, I ran out of air." The brunette boy responded, pulling himself up the latter.

"The cops were up here, but, uh.. we took care of 'em" Pope announced.

"No thanks to this idiot." Amelia commented, looking at the bag in JJ's hands.

"Hey, guys?" Kie interrupted. "Guys, bogey, two o'clock." The group turned their heads, looking at the boat coming right towards them and definitely not slowing down.

"Do you recognize that boat?"

"I've never seen it." Kie replied, "What are they doing back here. The marsh is closed."

"I don't know. But let's not stick around and find out," Amelia agreed with JJ, patting him on the back.

"First good idea you've had in a while," Amelia stated, "Never been more proud." The blonde smacked her hand off him, grunting at her comment.

"Should we wait on them?"

"No. We're not gonna wait on them." John B replied "Go get the stern. Go!"

"Guys, dont wait for me. Go!"

"Let's go!"

The boat took off, the other boat quickly following behind. Amelia glanced at the boat behind them, an unsettling chill flowing through her body. The boat was catching up, and fast.

"Dude, you gotta go faster!"

"I'm going!"

"Gun it!"

The two boys bickered, John B sending the boat flying down the marsh. Amelia focused ahead of them, only hoping they would make it to the other end safely. A gunshot sounded through the water, the teenagers quickly ducking down.

"What the fuck!"

"Holy shit!"

"John B, get down!"

JJ immediately looked for the girl. Rather than the blonde, Pope reached for Amelia and pulled her down quickly next to him. His arm draped along her side, covering the small girl. Another gun shot sounded, sounding even closer than the last.

"We're all gonna die!"

They all watched as Kie reached for the net on the boat, the boat behind them still rapidly shooting at them. Amelia understood what she was doing as the rest of the boys continued to yell for her to sit down. The brunette girl handed Kiara the net, an urgent expression on her face. Kie took the net, throwing it into the water behind them.

Suddenly, the boat behind them stopped working. It proceeded to make whirring noises as it shut off.

Amelia reached up, hugging the girl.

"What would we do without you," The group erupted in laughs, never looking back.

They had dodged a bullet today. Literally.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

promise i will update more, online school is kicking my ass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc