Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twentysix

8K 448 29
By phatblackhottie

*not edited, excuse mistakes*
*10 comments for a update*

Indya King
7:07 pm

"I'm telling you it's good Diamond I'm fine." I told her for the 100th time since she called me.

"You can be fine but I wanna fight. She needs her ass whooped it's no way around it." Dime said.

"I'm not giving that girl anymore of my energy. Breezy owes me loyalty not her but he wanna act slow like we don't already know what type of time she be on." I said messing with the ring he gave me.

"I'm finna beat this hoe ass like I'm her momma I swear." She said disregarding everything I said.

"Girl were you even listening to me?" I chuckled.

"Yeah but I really didn't give a fuck what you was saying, my mind is made up. She really posted that shit on her story, hell no. I'm finna embarrass this bitch." Dime ranted.

"Calm down. Let's focus on this shop saweetie. We got some cute ass shit today in the store but to fit the theme we want we should focus more online." I told her.

We wanted to do a 70s diner themed salon but with our own twist.

"I agree and I wanted to get some paintings of influential black people to hang up." She said.

"That's cute! I found some chairs on Amazon that are more comfortable than them stools for the nail station." I said as I heard a knock on my door.

"Good cause who wanna sit in some tiny ass stools to get they nails done? That's so uncomfortable." She said while I looked out my peephole.

"Girl let me call you back." I told her, she agreed before I hung up.

"Who is it?" I asked even though I knew exactly who the hell it was.

"Your nigga."

"Which one? You're gonna have to be specific."

"Stop playing with me and open the door. I got something for you."

"Boy fuck you and what you got." I said opening the door walking into the living room.

"But you still opened the door." Breezy said locking it and coming towards me.

"You need to stop coming here unannounced especially when I don't wanna see you." I said taking a seat.

"I'm sorry for doing that dumbass shit. I should've told you as soon as that weird ass number hit my phone. Please forgive me." He said ignoring me, handing me flowers and a bag.

I took the stuff out of his hand seeing my favorite ice cream and a 7eleven brownie.

"This is cute. Thank you." I said laying the flowers down on my coffee table before going to the kitchen to put the ice cream away.

"You're welcome. You forgive me now?"

"Hell no! Ice cream and flowers doesn't equal up to being embarrassed."

"What else you want me to do?" He asked scrunching his face up

"Jump off a cliff." I told him leaning on my kitchen counter while he leaned on the counter across from me.

"Yea stop playing with me. I told you what happened and it wasn't even like that. I can show you the messages." He said pulling out his phone.

"Your stupid ass face is still on her story so I don't give a fuck what it really was. Look at how that shit looks." I said mushing his face.

"Keep your hands to yourself g-shit cause if I smack the shit out you then what?." He said.

"Boy fuck you, you not gon do shit."

"Here you go acting like a little ass girl."

"Stop trying to turn it around on me when you're the one in the wrong." I told him.

"I apologized for what I did wrong and told you what really happened. What you don't believe me or something?"

"I do believe you but what you did was so dumb. Like let's say I do forgive you, I'm gonna look goofy as shit hugged up on you when you was just on that bitch page." I explained.

"Why the fuck you worried about what other people gotta say about our relationship? If me and you know what's going on then outside shit shouldn't even matter. As much as you claim you don't care about what niggas think you sound real worried to me."

Well damn.

"What you wanna do? We six months in this shit and you the one that said we locked in for life. I'm not finna lose you over no stupid shit like this. I love you too much for that." He said.

"I love you too but I just don't know. If you can't communicate something that simple as a weird number trying to blackmail you then what else would you hide from me?"

I'm honestly just embarrassed. If she never posted him then I wouldn't even be as mad. I just wanna be embarrassed in private.

"I won't hide nothing from this point forward if that's what it's gonna take for you to forgive me. I'll even let you know when a nigga on the toilet if that's what you want." He said.

"You gotta stop hanging around Terrance, only nigga I know who would say some shit like that." I said laughing.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked pulling me towards him.

"I guess but I'm gonna need you to give me 50 ft. for a little minute." I told him pushing him away from me softly.

"Nah I got what you need right here." He said pulling me again.

"Nigga move. Sex doesn't fix everything, that's your problem."

"We can just go to sleep then."

"You can go to sleep at your house." I said walking him towards the door.

"Not you kicking me out. We supposed to be making up right now."

"We always making up it's getting toxic."

"Aight I'll be over here tomorrow." I nodded and closed the door.

I took a deep breath before getting my icecream when my phone went off.

bestiewestie 💕
this bitch got me fired!
read 9:06 pm

bestiewestie 💕
it's up when i see that ho @ the club tomorrow
read 9:07 pm

Looks like I'm going to the club then.

~

This was boring and short.

Hey everybody! My updates are so slow but it's only cause it's hard for me to come up with ideas. I don't wanna rush the ending too much even though I already know how I wanna end it....

Anyway, how y'all feel about what happened this chapter?

Was Indya too forgiving or was she too worried about what other people would say?

Drop your social media here, gain some followers & make friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
4.1K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
746K 30.9K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
1.2K 4 22
A group of friends from South Heights come together and in the midst they find love, money, and danger in the drug game. Will they remain loyal or tu...