𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 ✓ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀�...

By finnsgrazer

𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 -❝ i always thought i was hard to love till you made i... More

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐨. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝐯. 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩
𝐱. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐢. 𝐀+𝐉
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐬
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐢𝐯. 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

8.1K 253 314
By finnsgrazer

❝you walked away and all I did was
watch you, because no matter how hard
I tried to make you stay,
you still left.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

THE tall blonde boy walks over, two red cups in his hands.

"You do know it's a party, right?" He remarked, shooting the brunette a charming smile. A soft smile rested on her face, taking the red cup filled with the yellow-looking liquid.

"Hm, I don't recall." Amelia laughed, the boy joining her.

"Where have you been all this time?" He questioned, shaking his head and sitting down next to her.

"Retired kook," She joked, looking towards the ground.

"I see, sensitive topic?" He offered, A small smile resting on both the pair's face.

The girl hadn't always been a Pogue. Actually, she enjoyed being a Kook while growing up. She lived the common, 'Daddy's daughter' lifestyle, and had blissful memories. But as soon as her mother came down with her illness, he left quicker than she could process. He said she was damaging their family image. So, as soon as he left, he was married to a platinum blonde with a figure tighter than hers. Now Amelia, her mother, and brother live in a severely tarnished wreck. But that tarnished wreck was more of a home then her father could ever give her.

She sighed, rubbing her face. Amelia looked up, making eye contact as soon as her head lifted.

JJ had been staring for way too long now, envy filling his body as the boy next to her made his Amelia laugh. He hadn't known her for how long he did. He didn't know her like he did. Amelia brushed off his gaze, returning her attention to the blonde.

"Definitely a sensitive topic."

"Maybe I could get to know you and you'll tell me that story." Amelia almost snorted at his attempt to flirt. But knowing he wasn't the only one watching her, the girl decided to give in, biting her lip as she smiled.

"Maybe you could." He quickly reached for his phone, scrambling to pull it out of his pocket. Amelia didn't know where exactly JJ went, but she knew he was watching. Amelia leaned into the boy, grabbing the phone from his fingers. She typed in the number, giving it back to him with a smile.

"Awesome. Thanks," He smiled, "I didn't get your name." He stood up, Amelia following after him. She slid her hands up his chest, hooking them around his neck.

"Amelia," She whispered, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," A blush coated the boy's face, "Mines Rafe." She lightly patted him on the cheek, unhooking her arms and beginning to walk away.

"Bye, handsome." She flirted, walking away from the blonde boy.

The sky was faded into darkness by now, the sun hiding behind the moon. She sipped the drink, her brain getting lightheaded the more she drank.

"Sarah Cameron's brother? Really?" Kie remarked, running up to the girl.

"She's a nice girl, don't see the problem."

"Nice girl? Are you living in some alternate universe? That girl is nothing but nice."

"Kie, stop with the dramatics," Amelia sighed, stopping her movement, "If anything, I could care less about the boy."

"Then what was the whole point of that?"

"For me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot." Amelia looked at the dark haired girl, a smirk on her face, "Come on, Kie. The night is young, go make out with John B or something."

Kiara smacked her on the arm, rolling her eyes.

"Amelia for the last time, I don't--"  Amelia place her finger over Kie's lips.

"Shh," She whispered, "Enjoy yourself and get high with me." Amelia pulled out the pre-rolled joint, the herbal smell filling both their noses. Kiara dropped her scowl, a large smile on her face.

"One second," Kiara ran into the crowd, Amelia sighing. She just wanted to smoke. The girl was making this way harder.

Amelia almost dropped the joint, her head shaking in disagreement as Kiara appeared out of the crowd.

"No, No, and No," The blonde boy sauntered over, about to pluck the weed from her hands, "I'm not sharing with him!"

"Well, I'm not sharing with you!" He agreed, putting his arms across his chest.

"Child," She muttered, "And it's not even yours! It's mine."

"Actually, I supplied it so therefore—" Amelia raised her hand, cutting his rambling off.

"You did not!"

"Did so!"

"Did not!"

"God, shut up!" Kie yelled, snatching the joint from Amelia's hand. Her hands dug in Amelia's jacket pocket, finding the red lighter. Her fingers struggled with the lighter, trying to light it. Amelia and JJ locked eyes, giving each other a shrug as Kiara was unable to make the lighter work.

Both the blonde and brunette reached for the lighter. Amelia felt his tan, calloused hands touch hers. Her hand retracted quickly, looking away from him. JJ took it as an opportunity to take the lighter. He gently took the joint from Kie, lighting it.

He sucked in the air, blowing it away from the two. He made eye contact with Amelia, stretching out his hand with the herb in it. She hesitated, her eyes trailing from the joint to him. Her fingers brushed with his, feeling her heartbeat already racing from the smoke around her. She swallowed heavily, taking the rolled paper. Her lips wrapped around it, taking in the smoke. Amelia took a long drag, trying to forget about the way the blonde kept looking at her.

"Are you guys going to keep staring at each other or can i hit it?" Kiara snapped, taking the joint from Amelia. The two others rolled their eyes at her.

Amelia was far from okay. Her mind was racing faster than her heart. Memories flashed through her head like a photo album. She placed a hand on her forehead, trying to catch her breath. The world was spinning way too quickly for her to catch up.

"I'll be back," She said, walking further into the trees. She sat down on the sand, resting against the tree.

"You okay?" Her eyes shot open, looking at the boy.

"Like you care," She snapped, shutting her eyes again.

"Stop saying that." He said softly, walking towards her.

"Am I wrong?" The girl stood up from her previous position against the tree, getting more frustrated, "Leave me alone, JJ."

"No."

"What's your goal here? Make me feel better?" She scoffed, "Because if you couldn't tell, I'm doing way better without you." She spat, her heartbeat dramatically increasing.

"Mel, just calm down."

The nickname sent chills up her spine. She hadn't been called that in so long. It was almost like her head wasn't trapped underwater anymore; Fresh air.

"You left me" She started.

"No," He argued, "You left me."

"I'm not talking about that, you— you asshole!" She shrieked, pushing his chest, "You weren't there. God. Why weren't you there!"

JJ knew exactly what she was talking about, shame filling his body. He was a fifteen year old boy who took and lost something in the same night. He didn't know how to handle it. He shook his head,

"I was—"

Grunts and chants were heard from afar, both looking in the direction. Panic flashed through their eyes as they ran over to the commotion.

Topper was hanging over John B, ruthlessly pushing his head under water. Amelia's eyes widened, watching the boy struggle to get oxygen. JJ looked at her, seeming to make a decision in his head. His hands reached for a bag. Amelia shook her head at him, reaching out to grab him before he walked away.

The dark weapon was sitting against Topper's neck, a dangerous look on JJ's face.

"Yeah, you know what that is," He began, keeping the gun idle against the drenched blonde, "Your move, broski."

"JJ!"

"He's got a gun!"

"Chill!"

"Stop! JJ!"

"Put the gun down!" The girlfriend yelled out, watching as JJ kept the gun against Topper.

"Did you say somethin', Cameron?" He remarked.

"We're good. We're good." Topper exclaimed, his breaths coming out heavy, "All right? Come on, man!" JJ released the kid, pushing him towards the ground, and walking away.

"Kie! Can you check your psycho friend, please?"

"Okay, everyone, listen up! Get the hell off our side of the island!" JJ yelled. The blonde raised his hand and let off the gun. The sounds educed screaming, kids running away from the boneyard.

"Are you crazy? You idiot!" Pope started, "Why would you do that? It's not worth it!"

"Stupid!" Amelia shook her head, still in disbelief.

She went from arguing with the boy to watching him cause mass chaos. The look in his eyes was crazy, nothing to what he usually looked like. His blue eyes locked with hers in the midst of the screaming. His eyes pleaded for nothing but help. Help she wasn't sure she could bring him.

He needed her.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jj when he had the gun against topper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
422K 12.3K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
110K 3.2K 26
a paige bueckers story.