My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

Prolouge

15.6K 259 26
By rivaiieren

(???'s Pov)

I was born an Omega and i hate it. My Dad hates me because he wanted an Alpha, i also hate him. But my Mom didn't hate me. They managed to born a new baby sister, Mikasa, she's an Alpha. Dad loves her and cares for her more than me, unlike Mom, she loves us both and she is very understanding. Me and Mikasa were close and she is always protecting me, even in small things... i know... protective sister. Omegas are too weak and needs suppressants to keep their heat. I had my first heat when i was 16, too early right? Mating in an early age can be very dangerous. I met my Alpha that time and we mated. But because of the thing that i saw on his phone, i ran away. I never got to see him again until... now. I can still remember his face but i didn't get to ask what was his name.  I had a 5 year old son named Eri. Oh i haven't introduced my name aren't i?
I'm Eren Yaeger.

_________________________________________
Welp. Thats it! ze Prolouge. Still working on Chapter 1✍🤔 Please Enjoy🙏👁^👁

Yours Truly, RivaiiEren💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
202K 5.9K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
31.7K 950 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
51.3K 2.1K 31
DISCLAIMER: i do not ship eren and levi in the show. i take the characters and switch them up. shipping the characters OF the show and IN the show...