So Gone

By 1-800-stabahoe

Let's see if being project partners can bring these two together and in love. Tehe READ IT. πŸ™ˆ More

So Gone
the new partner
library date
the mall
lessons with Ken
The kiss
Snohs parents
Locker room
Dillon and Justice
The date
That night
the aftermath
jealousy
Crashes (short chapter)
Back together again
Bathroom scenes
The party pt.1 (long chapter)
The party pt.2
Answer!!
Big Mouth (short chapter)
The Past is the Past

the hallway

370 16 1
By 1-800-stabahoe

"Heyyyy"I walked up to Malaysia meeting her at her locker. I been real distant lately not really wanting to be bothered this past week.

I've really been wanting to be all up under Snoh recently. So i know something's going on with me because Snoh's the mom of the group.

"Hey ken" she greeted him in a low tone facing him and closing my locker.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" she tried to play it off

"You gotta tell me.....cus i gotta make sure you good"

"I should be saying the same thing to you too"

"Don't try to flip this on me"I put my hands up in defense

"Um most definitely" the bell rung and we walked to lunch together in silence.

"Girl just tell me what's going on" I pleaded

"Okay I will"she grabbed a tray.

"I'm just gonna go sit down cus i'm not that hungry."I said and she nodded.

I walked over to the round tables in the corners by the windows. No one really sits there so it'll be more privacy.

I sat down and took some pictures on my phone since the sun was beaming outside.

"Hey ken" one out of the two cheerleaders said as they both sat down across from me.

"Hey jasmine"i greeted confusingly.

"What you been up to. I haven't talk to you in some time."

"Um i've been good why you sitting here though?"

"We can't catch up with a old friend" she pursed her lips and gave me a look.

"We were never friends....we just cheated on tests together. So what you really want?"i asked with a attitude.

"Oop well let me cut to the chase......a birdie told me a little something about you."

"Which was? Make it one sentence sweetie."i moved my hands in a circular motions

"You fucking some football nigga and if word gets out. Everyone's gone be on your ass. So next time i wouldn't try to rush me."Jasmine roller het neck and Alyssa cackled with her.

"What are you talking about?"I asked.

"Don't play dumb everyone knows your gay as hell so stop the games." Alyssa held her hand up in my face.

"Excuse me?Bitch both of y'all can beat it talking to him like that" Malaysia says behind them.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and stormed away swaying her ponytail.

"Leave" she put her hands on the table and got in her face.

"Come on Alyssa" jasmine called.

"You better listen"i said rolling my eyes

"This shit ain't over" she got up front the table and stormed off with jasmine.

"What the hell was that?" she said softening her face and sitting down next to me.

"It wasn't nothing"

"Talk to me" and she lightly touched my arm.

"I honestly don't know who they are talking about. I used to talk to this guy but he already graduated last year."

"So why would they make something up."

"Because it's them" "Lay they are the messiest people in this whole school. They'll do anything for some clout even if that mean spreading rumors."

"Yeah they are"she shook her head and looked away.

"Just tell me if something else happens" she responded.

"Girl fuck them you need to start talking"

"Oh my gosh it's really not that much to say" she said.

"So what happened" i asked ignoring what she said.

"So basically we haven't texted since Saturday right?"

"Yeah"

"So i ft him monday night so he's like "wassup" i'm like nothing ian talk to you since seeing if you was okay he replies with "Awwwww" so people talking in the background and they like "why he on the phone" and "it must be his hoes" and everything"

"Oh wowwww" i replied shockingly.

"So i'm like ignoring everybody else and i'm
like what you doing. Bro tell me why some folks walk in cus he's in the hotel room remember."she said as she took a bite of he nachos.

I nodded my head.

"So i start hearing some female voices and they like "heyyyy" the nigga proceeds to put me on mute all i see is him talking and smiling. He takes me off mute and says let me talk to you later so i said ight bro and i hung up in his face."

"wow that's so stupid."

"Like who does that and even though i'm not gone assume it's still looks a certain type of way you know"

"Yeah maybe you need to fall back a little. Plus it's not like he used you for sex so at the end of the day you the one that's winning"i said

"True...that's true" she recognized my point and i took a chip.

"Well what should i do cus he texted me yesterday and i replied back but he ain't say nothing back so i'm just baffled at this point"

"Yeah no mam just do you for right now and just keep him as your hoe until anything else happens."

"Alright thanks for the advice" she hugged me.

"Oh god....please get off" i said prying her face off of me.

"Don't fight it just accept it" she said rubbing my back and laughing.

"Girl gone" i leaned back and she got off.
/////////////////////////////////////////
the next day

MALAYSIA POV

"Girlll well you better get you one"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah he got such a mature thinking" Justice replied.

We were in our last class of the day Human Anatomy. We finally got to pick our own seats today because we had sub.

So everyone was just on their phones listening to music and talking to everybody.

"I'm glad y'all going good though" i said.

"Don't even worry about Brandon he'll come to his senses"

"Yeah"

"Yeah" she nodded her head and got on her phone.

"So girl I applied for Kroger and I applied for Forver 21. So hopefully i get they call
me back" i said.

"And once you get it hook me up on them cute shirts" she said typing away.

"Whatever" i rolled my eyes and laughed.

The school day was finally over me and Snoh we're walking together out of the doors walking past the gymnasium to go to the student parking lot.

"Alright bye girl i'm finna go talk to him" i said waving bye to her.

"Want me to wait for you"

"Yeah it's gone be quick"

I went by the gym doors and they were locked and the freshman were practicing.

I saw alyssa and asked where he was.

"You asking where Brandon is?"she raised her eyebrow

"Don't play with me, where he at?"i asked.

"Over there" she smiled and pointed through the crowd of students exiting.

I traveled my way through and saw him and Jasmine talking from afar. Seemed like they were really enjoying themselves 🧐

"Come on girl why you just standing there" snoh talked my shoulder until she saw what i saw. They were laughing together.

"Come on"she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we left out the school.SNOH POV

"Hey you look good today" I said as he let me
inside the house.

"Thanks babe" he hugged me tightly as i hugged him back.

"What you been up to?" he asked me as he led me to the living room.

"Nothing really"i said and we both sat on the couch.

We sat in silence for a few seconds and i noticed he was nervous and shaking his legs.

"So what was so important that i had to skip class for" i asked him.

"I mean it's not that important. I just don't see you a lot often. So i decided why not invite you over now so we could be more alone"he scratched his head.

"Did you make me skip class for sex" i asked chuckling. He could be so shy at times and not exactly say what he wants.

"Noooo i actually wanted to give you something" he said.

"Okayyy?"i said.

"So cover your eyes. It's a surprise!!"

"Okay" i covered my eyes and heard him walk out the living room into the connected kitchen.

He had me waiting for a good two minutes. Until i started to hear music and candles burning.

"Okay so i'm not really this prepared but open your eyes"he said sitting down.

He had flowers a bear and a pandora and pink bag in his hands with some balloons behind the couch.

"Oh my god" i softly said shocked. I hugged him and he laughed. I planted soft kisses all around his cheeks.

"These are kinda heavy" he said.

"Oh right" i grabbed the teddy bear and he handed me the flowers and i smelled them and smiled.

He handed me the pink bag and i got some perfume and panties and saw a note in there from justice.

"This wigga don't know what to get you so be grateful a bitch like me was there to help. GET THE D SISSSS" i read in my head and mentally laughed. Justice a trip frfr

He then gave me the pandora box.

I opened it and found a ring with both of our birthstones.

"Babe" i gasped looking at the ring.

"Here" he grabbed it and put it on my ring finger.

"This is just for some time until i get the real one to replace it." he smiled.

"Thanksss" i sniffled and pecked his lips.

"Now come here" i said and led his hand and we went upstairs.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Me and Tabitha we're talking about Psychology until Brandon walked towards.

"Hey" he said.

"Let's just catch up later."i told tabitha and she nodded and left.

"Lay" he called my name trying to get my attention again.

I closed my locker and took out my phone and walked away. Surprisingly he ain't walk after he just walked off.

"Hey justice" i said.

"Girl what was that" she said as we walked into the last class of the day.

"I don't even know but i'm not giving him the time of day either"

"Periodt.BIG DOT" she semi-yelled and some people turned their heads and turned back around.

"You so loud" I said shaking my head.

"Aye Malaysia" Tyler said from behind me.

"Wassup tyler." i turned around.

"Hey justice" he said and she folded her arms.

"Ima be sitting over here" she said and walked away.

"She still mad at me"he sighed.

"Um she's pretty much moved on so i don't think she's mad no more."i shrugged my shoulders.

"Well this not why I came over, ion care abt that no mo"he said

"Ok so what's up" i asked.

"Why you not talking to Brandon"

"Yeah this is over" i said turning my heels.

"Wait just tell me i'm not gone run back and tell. We was cool before all of this stuff happened." he said.

"Well he hadn't been texting me recently. we was on the phone and i heard some girls in the back and his friends was saying i was one of his hoes and he didn't even try to say anything about it but laugh. Then I saw him yesterday talking to that bitch Jasmine"

"Don't get mad at him ab that texting thing cus we been pretty busy preparing for the game tonight and the team always clowning on everybody so it was just jokes."

"So the. what about Jasmine"

"Ion know about all that" he laughed.

"My fucking point"

"Look just come to the game okay he was really hoping you would. He been talking to the whole team about it all week."

"he talking to everybody else but me......Maybe i'll come but if i do it won't be for him"

"As long as you come" he smiled.

"Alright class everyone sit down" The teacher walked in. Today i ain't want no smoke with him so ima just sit my black ass down and pay attention.

The thought of him talking about me made me smile but i still was mad and he was gone know 

/////////////////////////////////////////

We all got ready for the game around 6. Everyone was excited and Ken was actually coming. Which rarely happens because in his words school shit is for the lame. Justice says if you still use lame your lame yourself.

"I'm finna call Dj, so y'all be quiet." i said.

"Girl i know you not trynna make him jealous"Snoh said.

"No"i looked off to the side.

"Yes she is"Ken y'all ed from the bathroom.

"Snitch" justice yelled from my closet.

"Alright hush y'all it's ringing" i said.

"Hello" he said with his deep voice which caught me way off guard.

"Hey buddyyyy" i dragged the word.

"What Lay?" he questioned already knowing I wanted some.

"Oh nothing just making sure your still going to the game"

"Uhhhh yeah i'm still going why?"

"Because I wanted to sit with you and Damien" i said lying through my teeth.

"So you called up my phone to say you gone be sitting with me. You couldn't text this bro" he said irritated.

"It was just a heads up dang"i said trying to make sure he wasn't catching on.

"You and dude having problems" he asked.

"No i can't sit with my family" i said as i applied the lashes.

"Nah you can but i know you......but i'll do it just don't ask me to touch you and shit. That's gross"

"Boy" i laughed.

"Ight bruh bye"

"Bye"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 26K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
591K 24.4K 52
"πšƒπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πš–πš’πš‘πšŽπš πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπš•πšœ, πš–πš’πš‘πšŽπš πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπš•πšœ, πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ πš”πš’πš•πš•πš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ".
118K 3.7K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'