The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Bởi TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Xem Thêm

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been

3.3K 162 133
Bởi TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Saturday 3rd July 2021
********************************

Lorenzo has been gone for a week now. None of us can contact him. I called Alessandra but she said her papà doesn't have Enzo so we have no idea where he could be. Gio is freaking out the most, he gave us a list of places Enzo likes to go but he wasn't there. Gio hates that he can't go look himself because of his leg but Martina has calmed him down enough.

I try so hard to think that Lorenzo can take care of himself but images of him dead keep popping up in my head. Damian has helped me a lot, but it hurts so much to think I'm the reason he left.

Today was a very busy day of looking for him so now most of us are sat in the living room trying to relax before we go to bed. Stefano and Martina went upstairs a while ago so that just leaves me and Damian, Matteo, Luca, Giovanni, and Emilio. I'm sat between Damian's legs as he hugs me to his chest with my back against him while we talk to everyone else.

"So is anyone else annoyed by Damian and Vin fucking everywhere?" Emilio asks and everyone agrees, Luca even pretends to gag.

"We only fuck in our bedroom and my office," I say and Luca laughs.

"And the gaming room, I still can't get that image out of my head," Luca says and rubs his eyes. That was bad, me and Damian were alone so we got heated and Luca walked in while I was riding Damian.

"Okay that was one time," Damian says and Matteo grimaces. He's a prude so he hates these kinds of conversations.

"Do you guys ever swap?" Luca asks and Damian laughs.

"No, I always top," he says.

"Maybe someday he will let me top him," I say but Damian says no again. I don't ever expect to top him after his experience with that man called Adrian but it is fun to tease.

"Have you ever tried the chocker challenge?" Luca asks and Matteo gets even more uncomfortable.

"What is that?" I ask and Luca pulls his phone out.

"I am leaving," Emilio says. "I do not want to hear this from my son."

Emilio leaves as Gio looks at what Luca is searching on his phone. Giovanni giggles and I know this is about to be bad. Matteo looks over to the phone and blushes wildly.

"This!" Luca says and shows me and Damian his phone screen where a drawing of a man laying his back getting throat fucked is displayed. He has a chocker around his neck in one picture and the next the choker is breaking open because of the dick in his throat.

"That would not even work in real life," I say and Damian agrees with me.

"I think it would work, if only we had some people who could test it out for us," Luca says innocently.

"I do not own a choker," I say.

"Martina gave me one," Luca says and I groan.

"I will think about it," I say and Luca throws a black choker at me. "Hey!"

"I'm just trying to spice up your sex life," Luca defends.

"I do not need you to spice anything up," I say and Damian laughs.

"It's spicy enough as it is thank you," he says and Matteo gags.

"I do not want to know what they are doing in the bedroom," he says with a grumpy face.

"Fine you can tell us about your sex life," I say and he blushes a deep red.

"No! That is my business," he says as he covers his face with his hands.

"Do not be embarrassed, I'm sorry you don't have to say anything," I say and he decides to go to bed.

"Goodnight, please don't do that again," he says before he goes up. I'm the only person who knows Matteo is a virgin because he told me he's waiting for the right girl he wants to marry before he does anything. I don't usually tease him about this because it's personal but it's fun sometimes.

We all decide it's late and we have to go looking for Enzo tomorrow so we go up to our rooms, me with the choker in my pocket.

"Can we try it?" I ask as soon as we get the door closed.

"If you want to, but I don't think it'll work," Damian says sceptically. We both strip off our clothes and I hold the choker up. Damian puts it around my neck on a tight setting and positions it where it could snap.

"Lay on your back and hang your head over the side," Damian says and I do as he says. My dick has started to get hard and leaks against my stomach as Damian stands in front of my head. I stick my tongue out and open my mouth for him which makes his dick twitch. He holds the base of his dick and jerks off in front of me until he's got a full erection. I stroke myself as I wait for him to fuck my throat.

"Please mi amore," I beg and he smirks down at me, putting the head of his cock in my mouth. I start sucking on it and he moans, slowly pushing further into my mouth. I relax my throat and breathe through my nose to let his dick in.

"So warm," Damian moans and I smile on the inside. I feel the choker tighten against my neck when he pushes further inside and almost all the way into my throat. I keep stroking myself and moan around his dick as he starts fucking my throat quickly. My neck hurts where the choker is strained but I want to see if it'll snap. Damian thrusts into my mouth and then pulls out to let me breathe, a string of saliva forming which is gross but so hot at the same time.

"Keep going mi amore," I say as I pant to catch my breath. He pushes his dick back into my mouth and holds my neck as he fucks my face roughly, just like he would in my ass. Thank god I don't have a gag reflex or I wouldn't be able to do this.

My hips writhe on the bed as I jerk off with a tight grip, my toes curling as Damian uses my mouth. He pushes his hips forward and goes balls deep into my mouth, making my throat bulge and the choker's clasp to break open. He pulls all the way out and I start laughing hysterically.

"It worked!" I say as I giggle and get Damian to join in.

"You're so immature for a mafia boss," he says as I smile up at him.

"I do not care. That was fun. How do you want to finish?" I ask him.

"I'll finish on your face, I'm close now so jerk off," he says and I continue masturbating as he does the same above my face. I let out breathy moans as I get closer and closer to cumming onto my stomach. Damian grunts and I open my mouth as he releases his cum onto my face. I don't get to move before some goes into my eye and a stinging pain hits me.

"Cazzo!" I swear as I sit up quickly and close my painful eye.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't aim away from your eye," Damian says as he tries to comfort me. I get up and go to the bathroom quickly, my erection now gone. I wash my face under the sink and try to rinse my eye but it stings so much and hurts to blink.

"It hurts so much," I say and Damian hugs me from behind.

"I'm sorry, just keep rinsing it," he says and I do as he says. After a few rinses it's feeling a bit better so Damian gets me to turn around so he can look at my eye. "It's very red but it looks okay. I'll get something for you to hold over it."

He gets me some tissue with warm water and holds it over my eye.

"Why does this keep happening to us? First you hit your head and now I get your cum in my eye. You are bad luck," I say and he laughs.

"We broke the choker, that's a good thing," he says and I roll my eyes.

"But now I am in pain! Can we please go to bed so I can pretend this did not happen?" I ask and he nods. He takes me to bed and turns the lights off before he cuddles into my back. I like being the little spoon with Damian, he is very cosy.

———

"What happened to your eye?" Luca asks when I go down for breakfast in the morning.

"Nothing," I grumble as Damian sits next to me at the large table.

"It doesn't look like nothing," he says and I push him away when he tries to look closer. He leaves me alone as I start eating the toast on my plate.

Everyone is here for breakfast which includes Stefano who is giving me very dirty looks. Before he gets a chance to say anything to me I hear the front door open and slam closed. We all stand up apart from Damian and I reach for the gun in my waistband. I go in front and go to the entrance hall with the gun raised. I turn the corner and sigh in relief when I see Lorenzo. He's covered in bruises and is limping as he walks but he's alive and that's all that matters.

"Where have you been?" I ask loudly as I put the gun away.

"Fuck off," he mumbles and tries to go to his room but I step in the way.

"Why did you go missing? Why are you beaten up?" I ask but he pushes me out of the way and storms upstairs. I follow after him with Luca and Matteo behind me. Gio is trying to come with us but he can't walk yet so I can hear him arguing with Emilio to get him to carry him up.

"Enzo! Talk to me!" I demand as I follow him to his room. I catch the door before he slams it and go inside with Luca.

"Leave me alone!" He shouts and drops to sit on his bed. He hides his face in his hands as we stand in front of him.

"What happened?" Luca asks but he ignores him.

"Are you okay?" Matteo asks and Enzo shakes his head no. He looks up and I frown when I see tears around his eyes. Enzo never cries.

"I'm gay," he mumbles.

"What?" We all say at the same time.

"Then why did you call me disgusting for it?" I ask carefully and he groans.

"Can I talk to Vin alone?" He asks and Luca and Matteo go outside reluctantly. I sit on the bed with him and put my gun down.

"Why did you hide that you were gay? You know we would have accepted you," I say and he shakes his head.

"My papà won't accept me. He has taught me that gay is wrong and disgusting. He will kill me when he finds out."

"You know I will not let that happen, I am the Cappo."

"You can't protect me from him," he says sadly and I think about how Antonio beat me and no one could do anything.

"I will try my best. Now where have you been?" I ask calmly. He blushes and looks away from me again.

"I was at a man's house," he starts. "He is a police officer and he pulled me over for speeding a while ago."

"An officer! Are you insane! What if he is a mole?" I demand.

"He is a dirty cop. You already have him on your payroll. He gave me his phone number and flirted with me but I was going to ignore him. Then I saw you being happy with Damian and I got angry that I could not do that. So I went to George's house," he tells me.

"Did he do this to you?" I ask as I look at his bruises.

"Do not worry, he is worse than I am. I told him who I am and that turned him on so we had lots of sex but we are both violent so we got hurt," he says with a deep red blush.

"Do you let him top you?" I ask seriously he groans.

"We usually just fight for top, that is why I am so bruised."

"How do you know he will not be a mole?"

"You can talk to him about if you want to. But when I asked him we got into a fight so be careful."

"I do not want you seeing this man, this doesn't seem healthy," I say as I look at the all the damage on his body.

"You can not stop me from seeing him. I like him," Enzo says quietly.

"But he sounds abusive."

"I am abusive back to him. We both hurt each other but after the sex we cuddle and he kisses me gently. He makes me happy."

"Fine. If he makes you happy you can be with him but I have to meet him first."

"That is fair. Now what do I tell my papà?"

"The truth. I will have a gun to protect you and you will tell him you are gay," I say and Enzo pales.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, come on," I say and stand up. He follows me outside of his room where Stefano and Martina are waiting with my cousins and my boyfriend. Gio is stood holding onto Matteo but dives to hug Lorenzo which makes me smile.

"Idiota!" He shouts and Enzo smiles to himself.

"I missed you too," he says as Martina hugs her sons too. They pull apart and Enzo looks at his papà and takes a deep breath.

"I am gay papà," he says bluntly. I hold my gun up to Stefano when he reaches for his.

"You hurt him and I will shoot you," I warn. Stefano looks like he's about to explode but all he does is turn and walk away. Martina follows after him to get him to come back but he leaves the house. Everyone goes downstairs to help Martina but I stay here to hug Damian and relax.

"Why is there so much drama? I just want to relax," I mumble and Damian kisses my head.

"We can relax when everything is sorted with Alessandra and also now with Enzo. His dad will come around eventually," he says and I scoff.

"He will not. But he will have to deal with it anyways or I will just shoot him."

"Is it bad I get turned on when you go into mafia mode?" He asks and I feel his bulge in his pants.

Maybe some more sex will relax me.

I will make a oneshot of Lorenzo and his boyfriend George but I'm not sure when it'll be done so keep and eye out on my oneshots book on my profile if you're interested

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

544K 15.9K 37
Alessando was your typical playboy who loved sex, fun and one night stands and as you would have it the total opposite of his twin, Arturo the seriou...
Hidden Bởi RA

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

21.9K 753 69
Valeriana has known nothing but neglect and abuse. Her mother took her from her father and brothers at the age of 3. Valeriana has no knowledge of he...
108K 3.6K 43
(Brother Series - Book One) Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given...
719K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...