Newsies oneshots! Headcanons...

Por SlimeyBoiDeceit

This is book of oneshots for Newsies, you can choose either the 1992 version, or the broadway version. You ca... Más

requests and prompts
Albert x reader | "You certainly love getting beat up, don't you?"
Quarantine With The Newsies (Modern Headcanons)
Punk!Race x reader | A Halloween Party's a bad excuse
Crutchie x Reader | "Mine Too"
Prince!Davey x Reader | The Prince And His Pearl | Pt. 1
Prince!Davey x Reader | The Prince And His Pearl | Pt. 2
How they would propose | Headcannons
Spot x Reader | Flirt-Off
Jojo x Reader | How 'Bout A Dance?
Albert x Reader | Absolute Hatred
Kid Blink x Reader | Mafia
Jack x Reader | Safely In Your Arms
How They Cuddle You
Oscar x Reader | Polar Opposites
Crutchie x Reader | A Gift Straight From The Refuge
Morris x Reader | "I'll take her"
Mush x Reader | The Supervillain And The Superhero
Elmer x Nun!Reader | It's Nun Of Your Business
Mush x Reader | Nerf War
Race x Reader | Words To The Heart | Imagine
Spot x Reader | Alike
You get sick (not Covid) | Headcanon
How they are with kids | Headcanon
Stories on the way
Punk!Jack x Reader | The One Person To Help
Crutchie x Reader | Cold Room, Warm Bed
The Aftermath Of Patient Zero
How long you liked each other before they asked you out and how
Specs x Reader | Stolen Heart and Stolen Glasses
Tommy Boy x Reader | Dreaming Of You
Race x Reader | A Simple Game
Spot x Reader | Hearst-ache
Kid Blink x Reader | The Careless And The Cautious
Mush x Reader | Rainy Days And Sleepovers

Jack x Reader | Gaming Buddies

350 13 1
Por SlimeyBoiDeceit

Please know that this Oneshot will be a bit short. Also I don't play a lot of these kinds of games so oof.

Your POV

I finally got home from school and log onto my Steam account, with the amazing username of 'Sniping_ShooterBae', looking to see if my friends are online. I notice that one of my best friends with the username of 'SantaFerocious' is online. Although I have never met him in real life, he's still one of my best friends I've ever had.

I send him a DM asking him if he wants to play Halo, which he responds to with a 'Yes'. I hop onto Halo and join a game with him. 

"Did you just get back from school?" He asks me over DM.

"Yeah do you wanna voice chat?" I ask him and soon get a request from him to voice chat. Being a college student means that I have to be a bit quiet when I talk, but luckily my roommate's out with friends right now.

"Hey, Santa," I say, using the nickname I gave him before learning that his username was about Santa Fe and not Santa, the Christmas dude.

"Sup, Bae. How was school?" He asks, using the nickname he gave me. I walk around in-game and find him.

"It was fine. College sucks, you feel me?" I ask. We start walking into the killing zone and start attacking all the monsters we see, working in harmony as always.

"Amen. My roommate can be a total jerk. All he does is party, bring back girls, and pass out playing his music as loud as possible," he says, which makes me chuckle.

"That must suck to be you. My roommate really just leaves to go hang out with friends or have study sessions. Meanwhile I just hang out the dorm all day," I say. I watch as someone sneaks up behind him in game. "S, Behind you!"

His character quickly turns around and shoots the monster, while I'm still sniping down people from the top of the ruined buildings.

"Thanks. But let me ask, since you're majoring in psychology, what's it like?" He asks. I snipe down the last guy and switch to my shotgun.

"It's pretty tough. And I'll be doing the same work for another six years. What about you? You never told me what you're majoring, so what do you major?" I ask him as we start to kill off the remaining monsters.

"That's a secret for another day. Don't talk to strangers online and stuff," he says and I can practically hear the smirk on his face through the mic.

"I mean, I get why you wouldn't tell me why because we don't know each other Irl, but we're both just college kids. I'm twenty, you're twenty one, the only thing we really don't know is each other's names, addresses, what school we go to, and that kind of personal info," I explain. I shoot the last monster and we head to the exit, where we walk to the next stage.

"Yeah, you're right. But we're just gaming buddies, and we won't see each other in real life, so we wouldn't need to know that," Santa explains as we start dominating every monster in sight.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I say in defeat.

After playing in silence for about a minute, a loud airhorn goes off. No doubt by some of those jackass boys who love being annoying. I try to ignore the noise, but I can even hear it through my headphones. Wait. The noise is also coming from the headphones. It's being picked up on his mic.

"Bae, is that an airhorn?" Santa asks.

"Yeah, is that an airhorn for you too?" I ask him, feeling a tad bit of fear and excitement at just the idea of him being near me. And just as the airhorn stops in real life, it stops for him too.

"Bae. Do we go to school together?" I hear him ask, nervousness in his voice.

"Only one way to tell. Go to the lobby," I tell him. He immediately logs off, and I do the same.

Running to the stairwell, I feel my heart pounding from anticipation. As I open the door to the lobby, I see a couple other people, but only one of them looks like they're looking for someone. The person is someone I recognize from my class, but I don't know his name.

And as soon as I enter the room, we lock eyes, almost telepathically communicating that we know eachother. He walks up to me and I can see that he's almost as happy as me.

"Are you Sniping_ShooterBae?" He asks, which makes my eyes light up. His voice is identical to Santa's voice.

"And are you SantaFerocious?" I ask him. His eyes light up just by hearing the username. "So can I know your real name now?"

"Jack Kelly. May I know yours?" He asks.

"Y/n Y/l/n," I say, sticking out my hand for him to shake, which he does.

"My god, you look beautiful in person," Jack says, making me look away to hide my blush. But I can't help but chuckle.

"I thought that you were going to be a weird gross dude, thank god that you're actually pretty damn attractive," I say with a laugh. There's silence for a minute before we both break out into an awkward laugh.

"So, do you maybe wanna... Go to GameStop with me?" Jack asks. I feel my heart beat a bit too fast.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I ask him.

"Are you gonna say yes?" He asks. I think for a minute, even though I know the answer.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds fun," I say with a smile. He quickly pulls out a post it note pad out of his pocket, also pulling out a pen and scribbles something down. He then hands the post it note to me and smiles at me.

"I gotta go, text me," he says and boops my nose, which makes me giggle. I look at the note as he walks away.

I look at the note, seeing that it's his phone number.

"(xxx)-xxx-xxxx Jack ;)"

I laugh at the little winky face he added. I walk back to my room and pop his name into my phone and begin to text him.

You: Hey, Jackie boy

Jack (SantaFerocious): hey Y/n

You: So why'd you leave?

Jack: I get nervous around pretty girls

You: That still doesn't explain anything

You: I'm not pretty

Jack: I beg to differ

You: Then beg

Jack: Damn alright

Jack: Although I shouldn't be surprised as you were kind of like this online too

You: Very true

You: And you were always kinda a flirt online

Jack: Hey! It was for a good reason! You're friggin hot

You: Incorrect

Jack: 

You: Frick

Jack: Get rekt

You: So when are we going to GameStop?

Jack: How bout tomorrow at 3?

You: AM or PM?

Jack: What do you think Bae?

You: AM

Jack: If you insist

You: I'll still be awake then

Jack: Okay then

Jack: GameStop at 3 AM

You: Sounds perfect

Jack: Like you ;)

You: Damn, Jack, at this rate I might actually become your bae

Jack: That sounds pretty nice if I do say so myself

You: Ngl it does sound nice

Jack: Aight gotta go see you later

You: Cya

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...