Love Will Heal a Broken Heart...

By Emma_Thorp

Elsa Arendelle and her sister, Anna, move to LA after their parents pass away. Anna, heartbroken by her recen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge
Extra: Twins' birth

Chapter 29

1.1K 34 4
By Emma_Thorp

[Jack's POV]

I got more and more excited as every mile ticked by.

"We just need to get there already!" I groaned, smacking Hiccup's shoulder. He smiled and nodded.

"Hang in there man, we're getting closer to her, I can feel it." Hiccup said, clasping a hand on my shoulder as I put my head in my hands.

I imagined Elsa laying there, blood seeping from her wounds, ice crumbling from the walls, her braid everywhere, tears frozen to her face, cowering in fear from someone with a whip in front of her. I growled in protest.

"Jack! Snap out of it! You started freezing the seats!" Kristoff yelped. I jumped and unfroze it quickly.

"Thanks..." Merida quietly said, laying her head back.

"There's your stop, sir." The taxi driver said, turning around after parking. I nodded and Punzie handed him the money as we got out.

The taxi squealed out of sight and we looked up at the house.

It was painted gray, some of the windows were cracked and tainted red... Oh crap. The shudders were broken, vines crawled up to the roof that had shingles missing, and the front door had a huge slash on it.

We slowly crept up the steps and I stood at the door.

"Should we knock?" I asked, turning to the gang. They shrugged and glanced between each other.

"Sure." Hiccup said after a minute of silence.

I raised my hand and knocked probably harder than I should.

The door cracked open and a lady with pale skin, brown eyes, and black frizzy hair poked out.

"Who are you?" She asked gruffly. I cleared my throat.

"Are you part of the Black family?" I asked. The lady shook her head and nervously glanced at me and the gang. Her face hardened when I wouldn't stop glaring at her.

"Alright, what if I was?" The woman grinned. I clenched my teeth.

"Alright then, you should know about the kidnapping of Elsa Arendelle then." I snapped. The lady grinned even wider.

"Yes, what if I did?" The lady sneered. I banged my hand on the door.

"Can we come in then?" I growled, coming face-to-face with the woman. She smiled, showing her yellow crooked teeth.

"No." She answered, about to slam the door. I poked my foot inside to stop the door.

"Oh really now? That was more of a command than a question." I said, opening the door wider. The lady frowned and her face soon twisted into a scowl.

"You can't come in!" She shrieked, kicking my leg. I howled in pain. I think she broke it!

"Hey!" Flynn yelled, jumping over me, who was now on the floor, and tackled the woman while the others rushed inside.

"Thanks Flynn." I coughed, trying to get up.

"No problem buddy," He said, letting me wrap my arm around his shoulder as they led me inside.

"So, where should we look?" Hiccup asked, looking back at the unconscious lady slumped against the wall by the door.

"Upstairs is my best guess." Anna said, walking up the stairs that creaked.

We followed Anna and checked every room in the house after we didn't find her upstairs.

"Where could she be?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Oh god, what if this is a trap?!" Hiccup asked loudly, and ran to the door.

"Shoot, locked!" Hiccup yelled. I felt like the air was knocked out of me.

"No... This can't be!" Punzie screamed and collapsed, crying.

"Welcome. I'm Pitch. Your host. Elsa has escaped, so I decided that her little friends would do to replace her anyways." A dark voice whispered to us from all angles.

"Pitch... Show yourself!" I yelled, clenching my fists.

"I'm out at the moment, looking for your girlfriend, but I will return. Stay put my guests." He laughed, and never spoke again despite the gang's protests.

I limped over to a window and tried smashing it with a vase, but the vase bounced back like rubber and Merida caught it.

"Woah, watch it ye little fella." She warned, setting the vase down. I sighed and told Flynn to go back upstairs to find any way we could escape.

"Hey guys! I found something!" Flynn's muffled voice came from upstairs. The gang gasped and ran upstairs.

Well... All but me.

I tried climbing the stairs, but it was too hard with my leg hurting.

That's when I acknowledged what my leg looked like.

"Uuuh, Hiccup?" I yelled. Hiccup came rushing down the stairs.

"Yeah Jack?" He asked, looking down on me.

"Is my leg supposed to bend that way?" I asked, pointing at my leg that was practically bending towards the ground.

"Yikes! That looks bad!" Hiccup cried, trying to figure out what to do.

I looked down again and touched it. I winced in pain and sucked in a deep breath. My lower leg was snapped downwards where the lady stomped on it.

"It's a clean break alright." Hiccup said after a minute of analyzing it.

I whistled. "Sure looks like it. Can you put a few planks on it to make it straight?" I asked. Hiccup nodded and pulled up a few floorboards.

"Here." Hiccup said after snapping them in two. I held them for him as he positioned himself before my leg.

With shaky hands, Hiccup grasped my leg where it was broken. I leaned my head back and muffled a scream.

"Ready? One...Two...Three!" Hiccup yelled as he snapped my leg back where it was supposed to be. I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Sorry Jack." Hiccup mumbled as he took the planks from me and scraped the frost off of them. He slowly grabbed some rope he bought just in case and put two planks on either side of my leg.

He ripped some of the rope and made a makeshift splint.

"There. Good as new. I hope." Hiccup worried as he helped me up. He helped me up the stairs and helped me catch up to the gang who was waiting on the other end of the hall by a huge window.

"Looks like there was a struggle down there." Kristoff noted as we all stared out the window to a tree with broken branches and leaves plucked off.

"Look! Elsa's shirt fabric!" Anna exclaimed, pointing to a light blue sparkly ripped piece of fabric hanging from a part of the tree.

"Darn! We can't get out to follow those blood tracks!" Hiccup yelled, causing me to go light-headed.

Blood tracks?

I flinched and tried to open the window. It slowly cracked open and I finally had it shoot open with one last push and grunt.

"Looks like Pitch wants us to join the fun," I stated, throwing my broken leg over first.

"Jack, it's too dangerous for you! You could hurt your leg out of repair!" Hiccup warned before I swung my other leg over.

"I'm not just gonna sit here and let you guys rescue Elsa while I am too crippled to help. I'm saving my snowflake and that's that." I growled before launching myself into the tree.

"Ack! Ouch!" I yelled as I tumbled down the tree.

"Told you!" Hiccup yelled once I hit the ground. I shouted a few curses at him before attempting to stand up.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Hiccup nonchalantly called before I heard tree branches snapping.

"Ouch! Ooof! Not a good choice!" Hiccup yelled. I snickered and stumbled a bit trying to stand.

"Here," Hiccup offered me a bloody hand. I accepted it and one by one, the gang jumped.

"Now let's follow these tracks to find Elsa." I ordered as I limped away. The others nodded grimly and followed me.

____________________

Hello Snowstorm!

Yes, a new update has been issued.

Go check out Zoe_Grace21 and cindysolomon526

My two other Jelsa friends!

Also,

EEEEEEEK! 3.25K!!!!!

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I love you guys so much!

-Emmer 🐳🙌🔥❤️😆
WHAAAALE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
16.2K 460 53
Art by Riartz_ on Twitter This is my first book!!! So it's not the best This is set after Dream has been put in prison. Everyone has their secrets, s...
49.3K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst