Behind the Mask

By SnowAndClovers

It is a new season of "The Masked Singer" and Harry Styles is one of the judges . But he has no idea, that... More

Prologue
The Charecters
Show One
Dearest Participant
Show Two
Dinner
Kitchen Jumble
Show Four
Visit On Set
Show Five
At The Shopping Center
Show Six
Football
Show Seven
Playdate
Show Eight
Kids
The Final
Epiloug

Show Three

2.2K 66 67
By SnowAndClovers

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked out of my dressingroom wearing a flowery suit in pale pinks, oranges and greens. Underneath I wore a silky white shirt with a attached big bow. On my way to the judges desk I met up with Rita. She wore a stunning black jumpsuit that was decorated with creamlike pearls and small christals. Her blond hair was in a high ponytail that was curled . The make-up she wore was beautiful as well. Red lips and only a graphic liner.

"How are you tonight Harry?" she asked me walking on her cream colored heels. "I'm great, excited, and I know that I got atleast on Charecter right." I told her smiling befor we entered the studio.

As soon as the audience saw us there were giggles and wistles and some braver fans came over to ask for pictures and autographes.  After that I made my way over to Lottie and Freddie. But instead of Lottie there was a darkhaired girl next to him.

"Gemma!" I screamed excited befor I ran the last few meters. Gemma rose to her feet and hugged me. "Oh I missed you little bro!" she told me and we stoped hugging. "Auntie Gemmie and I went to Nandos befor we came here and now we wanna see the Dragon Papa." Freddie told me happiely. "If you ask me, you and Louis need to get married as soon as possiable. Like this year or I don't know nextyear but as soon as you can." she told me. I wanted to response with a 'I hope so too' but one of the producers told me to get to my seat becasuse the intro was about to play in thirty seconds. 

*

The clues that would have given away The Aliens identaty as Emma Watson were reveald in the first VT.

- Emma was born in Paris befor she moved to Oxford

- magic, clutter and a thief were references to her movies like Harry Potter, Beauty and the Beast and The Bling Ring

- Emma Watson is a big supporter of woman rights

***********************************************************************************************

Peacock vs. Lion

*

Hints (Peacock)

"Anyone can achieve their dream if they have the courage. That is what I live by. In school I was known as a nerd until I started to sang and suddenly I was considered cool. well Singing isn't what I'm known for. I am very creative and have a lot of imagination. I love the extraordanary and thats what i will show you tonight..."

Song: Lewis Capaldi - Hold Me While You Wait

Oh how I love her voice. Bad thing she is up against the Lion. It is going to be a close call with those two. But since listening to the radio after dinner last friday I was sure that this girl is Jade Thirlwall, bestselling auther and I also discovered that she has a singing background.

Hints (Lion)

"Sometimes I am asking myself: Vas happenin'? There is always so much going on and it is hard to take time for myself. But when I get the chance I love to draw and do grafitie. My mom wouldn't let me spraypaint our walls at home so I bought my own. I love art in any form: Paintings, poetry, music or tatoos. Tonight I show you magic."

Song: Taylor Swift - I Don't Want To Live Forever 

God why did he always have to sound diffrent everytime he sang. His vocal had such a range, it was breathtakeing. The only bad thing about it was that it made the whole guessing so much harder. This time I voted for the artist Chris Ofili.

The Lion won 

*
Mouse vs. Dragonfly

*

Hints (Mouse)

"Ohh, lets look at saturday's headlines! Who is underneath the mask? if you only knew.  Noone even mentined my name jet even though I've been rally obvious. Maybe this week you will get it right. I've been looking to the stars a lot lately and Im still wishing on them to help me get through..."

Song: Rose Royce - I'm Wishing on a Star

She didn't do well at all. Now I am sure that she will get voted out. It's a bummer because her voice isn't bad but she let her nervs take over. But her clues gave away who she is. I was pretty sure that The Mouse was Mollie King from the Saturdays.

Hints (Dragonfly)

" Both my parents were singers and I never imagined to follow in their footsteps but now I am here. I didn't have it easy as a bayby becaus I got a certain illness called Esophageal atresia. I also do not have  a sense of smell. even though the second illness doesn't really affect me, the first named on made my life just that bit harder after painfull streching of my throught I was finally able to eat."

Song: Beyonce - Listen

Wow, this gir is really something special! whoever is under this Mask is one of the gratest female singers of al time. Her tone, her range and everything else about her was undiscribeable. But I have no Idea who she could be. I then remembered something. I once performed at the X-factor and had an Interview with the itv 2 program 'The X-tra Factor' and was interviewed by the stunning Perrie Edwards. and if I remember correctly then she told me that she didn't have a sense of smell. so I voted for Perrie.

The Dragonfly won this duel

*

Scarecrow vs. Deer

*

Hints (Scarecrow)

"I got ink in my skin and my parents weren't always happy about it. One of them even made my mom cry, but that one was the best mistake I ever made. It ended up being my trademark! Family is extreamly important to me and becomeing a dad was the biggest thing that ever happened to me. Tonight I dedicade this song to my child."

Song: J Balvin - Familier

Well I din't expect that. Did I know someone that could speak spanish? No, I don't seem to know someone. Who could he be? His voice was extramly powerful and suited the song very well. Who could he be? I searched every aspect in my mind befor I ended up with Liam Payne again.

Hints (Deer)

"At home I had a karaoke machine and sang a lot. I actually sang since I was nine. Me and my sister always pretended to be the 'Spice Girls'. I belive that I I spread my wings that I can fly higher than eryone else and that is inpersonated by my Butterflies."

Song: Jessie J - Casualty Of Love 

I loved her performance. She did amazing, and again I had the feeling that this duel was a colse call. Both were so diffrent but also on another level of talent. But I' sure that she is a model. This week I voted someone else because I don't think Jourdan has a connection to butterflies. My guess was Leigh-Anne Pinnock because I knew that se has a tatoo of a few butterflies.

The Scarecrow won the duel with the Deer

*

Furball vs. Dragon

*

Hints (Furball)

"My job discribtion is very long. I'm known as a movie and theater actor, screenwriter, singer, host and comedian. I love the theater and played my first show in 1996 in West End. I'm an allrounder if I say so myself. I even presented an awardshow five times in a row befor I resigned. I'm back on stage and I love every second of it. I perform everywhere, it doesn't matter if it's  a stage or a crosswalk."

Song: Backstreet Boys - Everybody

He was definatly better than last week and his performance was outstanding! He clearly was a fan of the boyband. I am still convinced that the Furball is James Corden and thats why I voted her again.

Hints (Dragon)

"In my lifetime I went through many ups and downs. There weren't many people that belived in me. My old school teacher even told me once, that I won't amount to anything. All of that caused deamons that hunted me for a very long time. I went through many heartaches and I got bad mental and pysical bruises and scares. But then I met someone and all my broken pices were put back together and now I finally feel like I am worth something..."

Song: Steve Aoki - Just Hold On

This week I already creid during the VT. Whoever this guy was, I felt so sorry for him and to be honest I didn't want to who he was anymore. I felt so much heartbreake for whoever was under this mask. I didn't know who to vote anymore so I just said that I agreed wit Rita, even though I didn't even hear what she guessed. I only knew after Joel repeated the voted people. Brendan Murray was who I apperently voted for...

The Dragon won this duel

*

Sheep vs. Pufferfish

*

Hints (Sheep)

"Normally I am more of a modest sheep but today I have to brag about my eighteen with only thirty-six hits. I totally beat my brother at miniegolf! I'm not that lucky with love, my last relationship broke a pretty long time ago. I guess my life isn't like a lovesong but I didn't let the heartache stop me and now I rose up to be one of the best in my field. I did what I do since I was twelve."

Song: Julia Michaels - Issues

He did great and his energie was amazing. I just loved the whole thing. He totally lifted the mood in the studio even though the song wasn't exactly a happy one. But in his VT he gave a very intesting clue. I was pretty sure that he is a Golfplayer! my vote this week was Niall Horan.

Hints (Pufferfish)

"Music is the stongest form of magic. That is something I learned a long time ago. Music can make you feel every emotion and it can motivate you to do so many things. Dance is an amazing thing to let go of everything that makes you feel caged or frustrated. Dance is the only form of art that can combine both art and music. If I had to choose between danceing and singing I would choose danceing but singing is also really great!"

Song: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

Another close battle. I could heare the Pufferfish cry through the mic as the song ended. She was clearly a very emotional performer.  And she was clearly a dancer, so now I was convinced that she is Jesy Nelson. 

The winner of the duel was the Sheep

*

Winners: The Lion, The Dragonfly, The Scarecrow, The Dragon and The Sheep

Sing-Off's: The Peacock, The Mouse, The Deer, THe Furball and The Pufferfish

Louser: The Mouse

*

 Joel, Jonathan, Rita, Davina, the audience and I were all chanting 'take it off' while the Mouse made a show out of the reveal like The Elephant and The Alien befor her. The lights went crazy and the music got louder. It was cairtainly an adrenaline boost that had everyone standing on their feet. Finally the mask was down and the celebrity behind it was reveald. It was noone else than Mollie King, from the Saturdays! 

***********************************************************************************************

Gemma and I were talking in teh parkinglot of the studio. I had a very tired Freddie in my arms and was about to bit my sister goodbye.

"I really enjoyed tonight. I mean all these people are super talented! But the Dragon was my favourite!" Gemma told me and I had to smile. "Freddie and I are rooting for him aswell but please don't tell anyone." Gemma chuckeled and nodded befor we hugged goodbye. 

Freddie fell asleep inside the car only a few minutes after I started to drive. I looked at him and thaught about Louis' and I's relationship. And I thaught about Gemmas comment from befor. I thaught about how it would be to get married to him. How it would be to be Freddies real Dad, how it would feel like to be a compleat family.

But I don't have the courage to pop the question. Well maybe somday I will or maybe Louis will. But for now I can only dream...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.9K 39
They're from rival schools, they're the captains of rival football teams, and so they're rivals. Right? Well that would be the case, but the only thi...
88.4K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
326K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
1.3K 32 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...