POWER INSIDE YOU {BTS X READE...

asiangirl0329

It's said that at the age of 16 everyone develops their powers. Y/N a 19 year old girl faces tough problems w... Еще

Chapter 1: Late Night Call
Chapter 2: What did you say?
Chapter 3: introductions
Chapter 4: Food fight
Chapter 5: Celebration?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: History
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 10: Friends?
Chapter 11: Hangout
Chapter 12: Blackout
Chapter 13: Bodhisattva
Chapter 14: The bet
Chapter 15: Training
IMPORTANT
Chapter 16: Simulation
Chapter 17: Awkard Study Session
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: Festival
Chapter 20: Girls night?
Chapter 21: Simulator pt 2
Chapter 22: My heart
Chpater 23: The truth
Chapter 24: Sign ups
Chapter 25: Blood, Sweat, & Tears
Chapter 26: Sore
Chapter 27: Red and Black
Chapter 28: IQ 148 my ass
Chapter 29: The council
Chapter 30: MAUI
Chapter 31: Snake Bite
Chapter 32: Elite Family
Chapter 33: Believe myself or Believe in myself
Chapter 34: The institution
Chapter 35: Surprise Guests?
Chapter 36: An overprotective brother

Chapter 9: Secrets

7.4K 351 78
asiangirl0329

There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.
                         ~anonymous

There stood Jin with his arms crossed and glaring at the both of you.

"Well are you going to explain why the both of you ditched class and left campus?"

"No not really, but can we rest a bit though?" Jungkook responded before giving Jin's shoulders a pat. Jin had looked at him flabbergasted before grabbing his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. You saw how Jungkook winced.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! We'll explain! Can we at least sit down first? I am Exhausted!" Jungkook said before sitting down on a couch. You heard running coming down from the stairs.

"Y/N! Care to explain why you just left the campus like that?" You heard Hoseok behind you.

"We had no classes for today and we decided to get the materials for the festival." Jungkook said smirking at Namjoon.

Namjoon was not pleased.

"Oh really had no classes?" Namjoon said before playing something on his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook missed class today."

"And where are these materials?"

"I think what he meant to say was I had no classes." You said glaring at Jungkook.

"It's wasn't even an important class it was culinary! I didn't even sign up for that class!" Jungkook argued back.

"Be happy we're alive, we almost died!" He added.

This cocky bunny

"Died? How?!" Yoongi said looking at Jungkook in disbelief.

"We went into a forest and almost got killed by creatures." You said answering his question. Hoseok had both of his hands on each of your cheeks and inspected you.

"And you survived!?" It was Hoseok's turn to be shocked.

"Uh, yeah wow thanks for the compliment." You said feeling offended.

"Don't you have powers to defend yourself?" Jimin asked looking at you. Yoongi and Taehyung nodding in agreement.

"Wait you have powers!?" Jungkook asked looking at you with his mouth open. You slowly nodded.

"And you let me do all the work?!" He added.

"Hold up you have powers and you didn't even bother to tell me? Your best friend?" Hoseok asked making you face him.

"I was planning on telling you soon after I got tested." You muttered.

"How come I'm just now knowing this!" Jungkook said with big eyes.

"People you just met knew, but me someone you knew your whole life didn't?" Hoseok said pouting with sad eyes. He had started walking up the stairs.

"Hoseok...." you called out to him. But he didn't spare one glance at you.

"Sheesh why is he so moody?" Jin said turning around.

                                    ✿ ❁ ✿
After what happened you decided it would be best to just let Hoseok calm down. You understood why he should be mad because he's your best friend, and knowing a mere stranger knew something about you that he didn't know would obviously mean something.

He probably thought he was going to be replaced.

You were currently watching Jisoo make your outfit for the festival.

"Jisoo... do you think there's something more out there?" You asked making her stop what she was doing.

"I mean in my opinion yes. I always wondered how does deja vu work. When we dream is it a vision of ourselves in another dimension?" Jisoo said before getting back to designing the outfit.

You went upstairs to your room and got ready for bed. You stared at your ceiling fan waiting for unconsciousness to take over.

There you were again standing and being surrounded by smoke. This time you walked around looking to see if there was a way out. You felt someone grip your hand and drag you with them.

It was Novis.

"Come on quickly. Look she sent someone to get you. You cannot trust anyone! I can hold her off for a little more but please hurry."

"Running will get you hurt, please stop running!"

You turned around to see the undercover demon catching up.

"Please be careful!"

Novis said before you woke up to the sound of an alarm.

You quickly got ready and arrived a lot earlier than you usually are. You decided to spend your free time outside and continue up with books about The Savior.

You had kept reading till you heard and saw students arriving on the campus one by one.

"Y/N!" Taehyung yelled waving at you at a far distance.

You saw how Hoseok looked in your direction his eyes were puffy. You saw how he looked at you with a spark in them.

He went to sleep crying last night....

You knew he was very sensitive because of his childhood. He had walked away in a different direction than the others.

You walked up to them.

"Is he still sad?" You asked feeling bad.

"Yeah, but don't worry he'll get over it." Yoongi said giving Hoseok a glance with a glint of concern in his eyes.

You looked at the direction Hoseok went. You saw him talking to someone.

It was that girl from the office. What was her name?

Irene.

You saw Irene was keeping a straight face while talking to Hoseok. Hoseok on the other hand was talking back while looking at you.

"Let's get going it's good to be early." Namjoon said before walking to his class. You didn't have classes with any of them today.

You entered your next class which was literature. You sat down looking around at your new surroundings. You just got on your phone waiting for everyone to arrive since you were early.

You saw someone place their bag beside you on the right. You looked up to see Irene staring down at you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and you are?" You asked her with a smile. She turned her head to look at you. She  stared at you for a few seconds before she gave a slight nod and turned her head back.

You looked to your left to see a girl beside you on her phone.

"Hi." You greeted her with a smile hoping to get any response. The girl turned to you and gave you a big smile.

"Hi my name is Hani and you are?" She asked putting her phone down.

"Y/N." You grinned at her giving you a full response.

The professor had entered the class with a big smile.

"Hello I will be your professor for the year! How are you guys?"

A couple of responses were heard.

"That's good to hear! We're gonna start off this week with getting to know each other." He said before sitting down at his desk.

"The people you are sitting with will be the people you'll be working with on this project. You have today and next week to finish this.

Irene had moved her chair to sit in front of the table.

"Okay we can make a list about each other. Then use everything on that to make a paragraph and turn them into a poem." Irene said writing on a piece of paper.

"I see and where will we be writing this? We can do it at my place." Hani said looking at you and Irene.

You looked at Irene to see if she agreed on going to Hani's. Her eyes had quickly glowed a bright red before turning back to normal.

"Why do we need to go somewhere far if we could finish this in the library." Irene responded in a monotone.

"Oh okay." Hani squeaked.

'Ugh she's- ru"

You quickly looked up to see who said that. Hani was writing stuff down. Irene was looking at you before scooting a piece of paper that had your name underlined.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 236 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
16.1K 540 14
Y/N is 18 years old. She is normal girl who love to read fantasy books about Vampires, Werewolves, Shadowhunter, Angels, Demons... She is a girl tha...
34.6K 2.4K 26
Moving into a new town, she started a new life as a college student. She was really excited about everything at first but soon she got tangled up wit...
863K 48.2K 85
Yoo Y/n was born a half blood. Half human, half vampire. She moves to a new school after her father taking up a new job in the castle just on the ou...