The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 22 - Missing

3.4K 162 92
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Saturday 26th June 2021
********************************

I don't know what is wrong with Lorenzo. He's been avoiding me whenever he can it's it's starting to get annoying. We're all stuck in the mansion together while me and Leonardo make a plan to take down Andrea Bianchi which means Lorenzo bumps into me a lot. His parents are here too, but Matteo's parents decided to go back to Italy for a while so it's not crowded.

Enzo and Gio's papà, Stefano, is a piece of work. He's incredibly homophobic and keeps making snide comments about Damian in Italian that I've had to tell him off for. He doesn't respect me as his Cappo but I'm working on it. His wife, Martina, is lovely and tells Stefano to stop but he's a classic arrogant Italian man. Martina loves Damian and gets him to help her cook which only pisses off Stefano more.

Recently I've had a lot of work to do. I've got to regain control over the whole mafia which is going okay but a few people have tried to steal from me. They were quickly sorted out though. Now I've also got to make a plan with Leonardo to get Alessandra back. Giovanni is back at home now so he got me the layout of the Bianchi mansion by hacking into his cctv. I was very impressed by his skills which is another reason why he's my second in command.

I also have been getting grief from my ma, she called to call me horrible names for causing the murder of Antonio and then told me she's had a funeral for him in Italy. The bastard doesn't deserve a funeral but I understand that she is grieving for him. She did love him after all.

I hear a knock at my office door and I tell them to come in, my fingers still typing an email to Leonardo as I take a drag of the cigarette in my other hand.

"Hey," Damian says as he comes into my office in only a pair of low riding sweatpants. My eyes stay trained on his happy trail and very visible v line which makes him smirk but it falls when he smells the smoke. "Why are you smoking?"

"I smoke when I am stressed," I say as I force myself to look away from his sexy chest before I get horny.

"Put it out, that's bad for your health," he says and I use it one last time before I put it out in the ashtray that holds three other cigarettes.

"Sorry, I am just very stressed about Andrea Bianchi," I say and Damian sighs.

"You're overworking yourself, you should have woken me up when you came down to work so I could de-stress you," He says as he walks over to kiss my cheek.

"You were so peaceful, I did not want to disturb you," I say and he smiles.

"I would wake up anytime if it meant I could see you," he says and kisses my lips. I hold onto his arms and kiss him passionately. He pulls back with a grimace and I frown. "I can taste the smoke."

"Sorry, I have to get back to work anyways," I say but he pulls my chair back so there is room for him to stand between me and my desk. He rests his butt on the wooden surface and gives me a knowing look.

"You have to take a break," he tells me. I look up to him and move my chair closer so I can slowly kiss over his bulge. He lets out a breathy moan as I feel his dick get harder under the fabric. I intend to make this last so I move my lips slowly and purposefully across him. I kiss up to his happy trail and he contracts his abs as I lick across his skin and keep eye contact.

"You're too hot," he says and holds onto my hair to gently push my head back down to his dick. I pull his sweatpants down and he steps out of them as I kiss the head of his now very hard erection. I hold onto the base so it's pressed against his stomach and I trail my lips down to his balls. I suck and kiss them as he groans and moves his hips around to try and get more pleasure from me.

"Stay still mi amore, I want to take my time," I say and he groans again. I lick my way up to the top of his dick and wrap my lips around the head, sucking gently on the sensitive skin.

"Fuck Vinny," he breathes out as his hand in my hair tightens it's grip. I start to bob my head up and down as I swirl my tongue across the head. Damian moans loudly which encourages me to take him further into my mouth. I deepthraot him, my nose buried in his short pubes as I swallow around his dick in my throat. I can't really breathe but I can't gag so I don't mind doing this for him. I pull back up and stroke him with my hand as I catch my breath.

"Can I fuck you?" He asks and I think about it for a moment before I answer. I love it when he fucks me but I've also go work to do.

"Quickly," I say and he nods. I stand up from my chair and swap places with Damian, my hands unbuckling my belt and pulling my jeans down. Damian bends me over the desk and I watch as he gets a condom out of the drawer on the desk. I put some in there for these situations when I don't want it to be messy.

"Relax your ass," he says as I feel his rubber covered dick press against my hole. He spreads my legs as far as they can go with my jeans around my ankles and slowly pushes inside of me. I wince but he goes slow enough that it's not too bad.

"You have to go faster, Emilio is supposed to come and see me soon," I say and Damian thrusts all the way inside me. I moan loudly but he puts his hand over my mouth to keep my quiet. His dick rubs against my sweet spot as he does deep purposeful thrusts and holds onto my hips tightly. I groan every time he pulls my hips back to meet his thrusts, my eyes rolling back as my dick leaks onto the desk.

"So good mi amore!" I say when he moves his hand from my mouth to hold my hips tighter. He speeds up and thoughts of us being caught fly out of my head to be replaced with hazy pleasure. His moans are music to my ears as he slams into me over and over. The desk moves forward slightly with his thrusts so he makes me stand up and wraps his arm across my chest. My dick jumps when Damian starts kissing my neck and shoulder, his breathing getting faster as he fucks me roughly. I hold onto his forearm across my chest as he slams into me. My legs feel wobbly but he holds onto me so I don't fall.

"I am close," I breathe out and he wraps his hand around my dick and jerks me off in time with his fucking.

"Come for me Vinny," he says in my ear and I explode all over the desk. I see stars as my body trembles in Damian's hold. He follows after me and cums into the condom as he moans against my skin. We both stand for a moment to catch our breaths before he lets me go and I hold onto the desk to keep me steady. He pulls out slowly and I pull my jeans back up.

"That was amazing," I say and he kisses me quickly. I clean the desk up as he throws the condom into the bin.

The door opens just as Damian pulls his sweatpants on. Emilio walks in and looks between the both of us before he rolls his eyes.

"Can you not wait five fucking minutes?" He says and I blush as Damian kisses my cheek goodbye.

"See you later Vinny," he says and Emilio sits opposite me.

"I am sorry, he seduced me," I say and sit on my office chair again.

"I don't want to know. What did you need to tell me?" He asks and I show him the laptop screen with the beginning of mine and Leonardo's plan on it. I let Emilio read over it as I shift uncomfortably on the seat, my ass feeling very sore.

"The plan is almost done," I say and Emilio nods.

"Do you think Enzo will help you? I've noticed he's been glaring a lot," he says and I sigh.

"I do not know what is wrong with him. I think it could be him following after his papà but he has never hated me for being gay before," I say.

"Talk to him about it, he's in the gaming room," Emilio says.

"Okay, come and check on me in ten minutes in case he kills me," I say and Emilio laughs but nods because it is very possible Lorenzo will hurt me.

I go to the gameroom and see Enzo sat on the couch texting someone.

"Ciao Enzo," I say and he looks up and then looks away. He puts his phone down as I sit beside him. "What is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong," he says as he glares at the floor in front of him.

"Something is bothering you. Talk to me," I try but he ignores me, his fists balling up and his muscles tensing. "I am your Cappo and you need to listen to me."

"Attaccati a sto cazzo," he mumbles and I sigh.

"Lorenzo!"

"Prendila in culo da un ciuccio imbizzarrito! Faggot!" He shouts and I frown.

"Is this what it is about? You do not like that I am gay?" I demand.

"You are disgusting, you are supposed to be the Cappo and you have the sex with men? You are wrong for it!" He says angrily.

"You do not have to believe everything Stefano says. There is nothing wrong with me having a boyfriend," I say calmly but that just makes him angrier. He stands up to leave but I step in his way and stand face the face. He is a little taller than me but I'm still his Cappo and I can still intimidate him. "Giovanni does not care I am gay."

"Giovanni is too kind, I know what you really are like. You are too weak to do this, now get out of my way!" He orders but I don't move.

"I am not going to let you speak to me like this! Stop being a bambino!" I shout back. I don't even register his arm moving before his fist hits my face and sends me to the floor. He leaves the room and I groan loudly, pain exploding though my cheek.

"Fuck you!" I shout but he is already gone. Luca comes running in and helps me stand up.

"What happened?" He asks as he looks at my cheek.

"Enzo happened. He called me disgusting for being gay and does not think I can be the Cappo," I say and Luca frowns.

"He has never had a problem before, so why now?" He asks and I shrug.

"Stefano has been making homophobic comments so it could be that. I'll let him cool off and then I will talk to him about it," I say and Luca nods.

"Be careful though, you don't want to piss him off more," Luca tells me.

"I will be, have you seen Damian anywhere?"

"He's in the kitchen making lunch," he says and I go to the kitchen. I stand in the doorway as I watch him and Martina make lunch together. He has more clothes on now so I can't stare at his muscles but I can still admire his beautiful face. When he sees me watching them he smiles and asks me to come and help him.

"What happened to your face?" He asks and cups my jaw to look at my cheek.

"Lorenzo punched me, I am okay," I say and Martina looks over quickly.

"He what? Why did he punch you?" She asks and she also inspects my face.

"I asked why he has been avoiding me and he called me a faggot and stormed off. I think Stefano is getting to him," I say and I swear red smoke comes out of Martina's ears.

"I will deal with this Vincent, I am sorry for my husbands behaviour," she says and storms off the find Stefano. Damian looks at me with a shocked face and I shrug.

"Martina is a strong willed woman, she will hopefully put him in his place," I say.

"I didn't know Lorenzo was homophobic," he says.

"Me either, he is just doing whatever his papà tells him to. Do not worry about it," I say and hug him, my good cheek resting on his chest.

"I love you Vinny," he says and kisses my head.

"I love you too mi amore. But you have made my ass very sore," I say and he laughs.

"I'm sorry, I'll be gentler tonight."

Translations:
Attaccati a sto cazzo- cling to your own cock (leave me alone)
Prendila in culo da un ciuccio imbizzarrito- take it up the ass by a runaway donkey

Check out the oneshots book on my profile for extra saucy bits 😉 Also request if there is anything you would like to see that can't be in the books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 9.9K 49
**re-editing and changing some parts I will slowly update the chapters I fix**** This story follows the 22~ years old Zara Nizerimana, a charming yo...
470K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
251K 7.5K 50
Book Two in the Their Girl Duet. Lorenzo, Alec and Freddie are prepared to burn the world down in order to find Alissandra and get her back from Ant...