𝕄𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
final chapter

chapter 32

1.8K 147 85
By icebluecamellia

San's POV

Our plan was finished. There was no 100% chance that it would work but it was definitely worth a try. Felix and Seungmin were putting their trust in me for what was about to happen and I was determined to finally get this over with.

But of course the situation didn't turn out as we hoped. At half past 2 in the night I was still awake and started hearing footsteps in the hallway.
Slowly I walked to the door and opened it expecting one of the guys to be here but instead I was faced with Hyunjin who stood right infront of my door.

"Mr. Choi, Mr. Lee has adviced me to give you a new task to proof your loyalty." he said in a monotone voice and I grinned sarcasticly at him.
"Wasn't killing that CEO enough?" I asked. The chance that he'd see through me was basically zero because the me, that had been loyal to J&M was still there. Of course I didn't trust any of them anymore but I still remembered how I felt like a few days ago. So I could easily recall it.

"Don't ask questions." Hyunjin told me. "Our surveillence system has been hacked a few minutes ago and we have information that two men are about to enter through the secret entrance. They won't get into the building anyways but they could cause trouble. Our face recognition system showed that one of them had been in the building before and hacked the main computer. You should know him."
A dark thought came to mind. Please don't let it be the people I think, was the only thing I wished for.

"You gotta be more specific Hyunjin." I arrogantly said to him and a muscle in his jaw tensed but he stayed calm.
"His Name is Jung Wooyoung, he is your classmate and the son of two traitors of the company. He is a threat that needs to be taken care of. We couldn't indentify the other person so you don't need to care about him for now. We're gonna send people with you to deal with the other."

Damn, I screamed inside my head. How was I supposed to get out of this?! If I didn't kill him they wouldn't trust me anymore and our plan couldn't work but... I was definitely not going to kill Wooyoung.
"So... you want me to kill that guy?"
"Yes exactly." a grin spread on Hyunjin's face and he took a step back.
"You know the way. We're gonna watch you and make sure you do not play around."
He was about to walk away when I finally came up with something and quickly I stopped him.

"Wait."
He looked at me again.
"If I kill Jung Wooyoung, can I keep his corpse? I really hate that guy and he doesn't deserve to just die... I want to rip him apart and throw him on the streets just like what he wanted to do to me." I chuckled and looked at my hands. Yes San, let the psycho out of you.

"Hm... I don't care. As long as he is dead you can do to him whatever you want." He coldy said and didn't waste any more time disappearing into the darkness.

"Fuck" I whispered and closed my door before going into the opposite direction to the white room. Inside of there were all kinds of weapons that I was allowed to use and I had to be quick finding what I wanted.
A normal gun... but not normal bullets.
I took out the magazin of one gun and switched the second bullet with another one. To be honest I needed a while until I found this mind of ammunition but eventually I found it.
It was a red color cartridge that was able to hurt a person but not kill. Additionally I put a special type of poison around the bullet. The effect was instant unconciousness and stopped breathing for about 1 or 2 minutes. If I'd use to much Wooyoung would die... if I'd use to less he'd not stop breathing and it would be obvious that he wasn't dead.
This whole situation was very risky.

I quickly left the room after being ready to not seem suspicous and walked through the heavy steal door that could only be opened if you had the right key. It took me a while to walk there because it was the secret entrance.

When I saw that the room was empty I assumed that Wooyoung and that other guy were still on their way. Who even was the other person? It couldn't be Seonghwa, could it? He wasn't even good at sports so why whould Wooyoung take him to a fighting mission? But on the other hand... he was some kind of assassin. "Hell, I still can't believe that." I sighed but suddenly I heard footsteps.

They were very quiet but I could clearly hear them so I climbed up the wall and layed down on top of one of the lamps that were hanging from the ceiling.
And just as I thought, not even five seconds later two familiar people entered. Indeed, it was Seonghwa that was accompanying Wooyoung.
The ravenette checked the door and suddenly jumped back when he noticed the camera. Yeah, guys... you are being watched and so am I. One mistake and all three of us were dead.

"Chill, I turned all of them off." Wooyoung assured Seonghwa but it was obvious that he didn't trust his own words. "At least every camera that is connected to the main controllroom." he added. It was silent for a short time and I knew I had to start this now or I would never do it.

"Unfortunately that one still works tho." I chuckled while jumping down from where I hid and smiled at them.
Wooyoung called my name and I was  cheering on the inside but I couldn't show any of it... I needed to be emotionless.

The wave of coldness came upon my body and just like before it felt like all my feelings were suffocated by pure hatred, bloodlust and a slight bit of amusement. But unlike the last time when this happend I actually wanted it to happen this time. I wanted to shut San down and let the other San take controll until this was over. Maybe I could learn to fully controll it.

All of Wooyoung's and Seonghwa's words seemingly didn't bother me anymore and I easily laughed anything away but on the inside I was screeming and the guilt was killing me.
When the pain got too bad and I realized that I couldn't keep this up for long anymore, dark San did almost disappear. They would notice that something was wrong if I didn't start attacking soon... this situation had to end as soon as possible.

Still ignoring the others I pulled out the gun I had taked with me and aimed at Seonghwa. My acting had to be convincing so the first bullet was real. I made my move slow enough for Wooyoung to notice it and push my arm away so the bullet gladly missed its target.
Come on guys, I thought. They had to get angry and start a fight.

I aimed at Wooyoung now and that was the important trigger that finally made him fight back.

I felt every one of his hits and although they didn't hurt me physicly I felt the mental pain with every punsh. It was even worse when I had to hit him because I couldn't hold back much. I was so sorry and it hurt so much but I couldn't stop now.

"You Idiot! You could never kill me!"
Wooyoung yelled and he was right. I could not kill him... but again I pushed him away and send him flying to the floor. He needed to stop talking but unfortunately it didn't matter how much I hurt him because he continued.

"You need to stop believing what other people say but believe your own heart."

I'm trying.

"I don't want to hurt you, San."

Me neither.

"I want you to come in my arms and let me kiss you. I want to properly apologize for everything I did and all the horrible things I said." With every of his words the stings and pain in my head got worse. Yes, I wanted to be in his arms and never let go of him again and I wanted to feel his lips and tell him that I was sorry and that I didn't deserve someone like him. How could he do this to me.

The ice around my heart slowly broke down and the cold San got more quiet and quiet while the other San's feeling  flushed my head. Tears were building in the corner of my eyes and I had to hold my ears to stop him from taking over. But it didn't help.

"Together we can find a way, I promise. And even if the whole world is against you I'm gonna be right next to your side."

No Wooyoung, please stop.

"San... I lov-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled with all the controll I had left and groaned at the new waves of pain.
"STOP SAYING THESE THINGS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME?!"

But instead of going away he came closer and looked me straight in the eye. His expression changed from sadness into surprise when he saw the tears in my eyes.
Shit!
I saw his mouth opening but I didn't let him say anything.

Bang!

The bullet hit right in the middle of his head. The blood from the wound was mixing with red color and Wooyoungs eyes rolled back before he fell to the side.
I could only stare at him.

Wooyoung wasn't dead but it looked so real that I couldn't breath for a few seconds. Seonghwa was busy fighting against the security guards and his yells sounded dull inside my head.
Its not real San I kept telling myself.. I needed to hurry.
Carefully but not too carefully I picked the unconsious boy off the floor and opened the steal door. Every one of Seonghwa screams was like a knife in my back... I couldn't look at him. With a lot of willpower I closed the door and quickly walked through the hallway. Through the speakers I could hear Hyunjin's voice congratulating me and made sure he remembered that I could take Wooyoung with me. There seemed to be no problem.

A huge weight was lifted fron my shoulders and I felt like I could finally breath again.
"What am I gonna do to you now?" I chuckled and let dark San take over to not seem suspicous. "Hand you over to the police? Get you inside a coffin and make a nice grave for you? Cut off your arms and legs like you did with some of your victims?" Urgh
"Or... maybe just throw you away. Haha."
Haha no I would never throw him away. I'd keep him for ever.
_______________________________________

You see? Wooyoung is fine... for now.
In the next chapter Woosan finally reunits... before serious shit is gonna go down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.7K 23
Wooyoung and San are roommates who really don't like each other. What happens when their arguments go too far?
2.3K 64 12
With Yeosang facing problems at home and keeping it away from the others, will the group of friends survive the tensions and lies? (Don't forget to...
374 3 9
✧ WOOSANG (main) ✧ Very highly inspired by Criminal Minds ✧ The quote of this story: "i promise,i promise, that i won't make you cry i promise, i pro...
72.8K 3.3K 24
choi san - the intelligent, kind college student everyone wants to befriend. jung wooyoung - a wrecked boy, whose only priority in life is to have s...